Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

3.8

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin, aroma (flavor)*, punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil, tocopherolrosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), carmine, benzyl salicylate, cinnamal, citral, eugenol, geraniol, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linalool. *natural flavor

on 1/11/2011 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is my HG lip balm! I have very dry lips, which have a tendency to get very chapped and flaky. Unlike other lip balms, which did not provide long-lasting moisture or left a waxy build up on my lips, I found this one really does replenish my lips. This brand not only moisturizes my lips, it really does feel like its renewing and replenishing my lips. If I go a day without this, my lips begin to get chapped and revert back to their old dry state. However, whenever I use this my lips feel moisturized and petal soft.

on 1/5/2011 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

My HG lip balm! I am a lip balm fiend so I have tried many, including lots of others in the Burt's Bees family. This one is for sure my favourite for a number of reasons. It moisturizes very well and I don't need to reapply for a long time. I personally like the smell a lot, and that's what initially made me try it. And I love that it has a bit of a tint! Very subtle, but that's all I need since I look like a clown if my lips are too dark. Love, love, love.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Definetly a HG item for me.Especially in the winter time..makes my dry chapped lips sooo smooth and hydrated.i carry one with me everywhere..purse..diaper bag..home..i am in love with the smell of it.i will for sure keep repurchasing this for years to come.

on 1/4/2011 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

my husband first introduced me to this, and i wasn't a fan of the smell. not BAD really, just kind of... manly, i guess.
recently we ordered a variety pack of Burt's Bees stuff, and it came with all kinds of miscellaneous items, this being one if them. Normaly my lips are very dry and peely, even moreso in the winter. so i gave this another try.
i must say, i'm still not fond of the smell, but it DOES work very well. adds just a tint or red, but not so much that a guy cant wear it to. my favorite way to put it on is rub just a little REALLY well into my lips w/ my finger.
will rebuy!

on 12/29/2010 5:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I really love this lip balm! I doesn't tingle like the original Burts Bees lip balm, but it is still great. It keeps my lips smooth, and not chapped. Also, it adds a hit of color and shine
As for the smell is light, and kindof smells like pomegranate, if you sniff really hard. lol ;)
Overall I love this product, and would buy it again.

on 12/24/2010 3:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Pomegranates are tasty but I never did like the smell of them so I don't know what possessed me to buy this. It didn't make any miracles but works okay on my lips and the red tint isn't that special but it doesn't have to be. I'd buy this again but I really can't get past the smell.

on 12/23/2010 7:17:00 PM

I really love this lip balm, but am torn, because it has no SPF!

~The hint of pink colour evened out my lips and made them look very natural.
~Was not greasy or sticky, lasting moisture
~I love it, my only wish is that I WISH IT HAD SPF!!!!!!!!!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

An excellent lip moisturizer. I did blow my hairdryer on this for 20-30 sec ONCE in order to make it apply smoother and ever since then, its been my HG lip balm. If you love the scent of pomegranates and all-natural products, give this a try. I'm certainly glad I did!

on 12/9/2010 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product is okay-- I usually use stronger formulas like the original BB or Carmex bc I live in a place with brutal winters. I use chapstick for the sole purpose of keeping my lips hydrated so I never have dry or cracked lips, so I apply this intermittenly between the stronger chapsticks. I can't attest to how it remedies dry and cracked lips bc I avoid that at all costs, but it's a nice change from the other more medicinal scents. This product is paraban free. It does apply smoother and glossier than BB original formula. I don't particularly care for the scent but it's not bad smelling. This is just middle of the road for me, serves its purpose but by no means blows me away.

on 12/5/2010 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

I find that this lip balm is considerably thinner than the original. It also provides a red tint and that can be good or bad depending on whether or not you like it. It is glossier than the original. It is less moisturizing. Over all it is not that bad, but it comes off easily and doesn't sink in as well.

Top Rated Lip Treatments