January 27, 2015 | 1443 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2010 1:57:00 AM More reviews by Morg02

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Oh my god. this stuff smells AMAZING. i love the smell of fruity/ citrusy products so i might be a bit biased there. made my lips so smooth and i get flaking on my lips far less now i have to say it was worth the $7 AUS

rated 3 of 5 on 11/26/2010 8:44:00 AM More reviews by sheLoVic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i have burts bees lipbalm in pome,honey,and beeswax..i found that pome have the most artificial scent that kinda bothering me...and pome is the less moisturizing balm..it have nice glossy finish..and i love the red tint in it..but they washed off easily..

i prefer beeswax one

rated 2 of 5 on 11/24/2010 4:11:00 PM More reviews by Fruitable

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pros:
- I love the color. It gives a nice rosy tint to my lips.
- It isn't thick and waxy like the other balms.
- OHMYGOSH I LOVE THE PACKAGING. :D Sorry, but I like it.

Cons:
- It doesn't hydrate. It doesn't really nourish. It doesn't soothe. So no, it didn't really do what it was supposed to do.
- If I put on more than two coats, then it starts to irritate my mouth. And the skin around it.

Overall:
- I'll use it sparingly until it runs out. It's more a lip tint than a lip balm.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2010 4:20:00 PM More reviews by mslorid

Love this for daily chapstick use. The red tint is a bonus and big selling point for me b/c I don't wear lipstick. Another big selling point is natural ingredients since the stuff sits on your lips, so you essentially eat it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2010 1:42:00 PM More reviews by diana225

I absolutely LOVE this lip balm, it's just amazing! it moisturizes my lips and makes them feel soft, it also has a nice red tint to it I mean it's very natural and my lips just look and feel great with this product, I have been using it for 2 years and I will keep repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2010 6:16:00 PM More reviews by IllTakeIt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product, It moisturizes your lips perfectly ,making them plump and giving them a nice shot of tint, like you just bit them.
This product does not dry your lips out more when you stop using it, like most balms do, so you need to apply only when lips are dry and about 1-2 a week. I do it overnight and my lips stay perfectly supple. And I live in some cold weather too, I have had the same tube for about 2 years, lasts forever!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2010 8:52:00 PM More reviews by ximachikenx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Received this as part of the holiday grab bag last year (among many other things), along with the regular lip balm. For me the scent is something to get used to. At first I wasn't a fan of this lip balm because it wasn't minty like the other one and lip balms usually feel thick and heavy on my lips without that tingly sensation. However I've come to like this because it is MUCH more moisturizing than the regular lip balm, and the texture is very nice, very smooth and leaves lips soft, gives the tiniest hint of color which is very nice too. Would purchase again :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2010 7:22:00 PM More reviews by skyh1gh

I liked it a lot!!!!!
It was really moisturizing and I like natural fruit oil/scents

I won't buy this again because I realized that its making my lips dark!!!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2010 1:24:00 AM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

The color in this is too red, on me. I don't care for it. Otherwise it's a decent lip balm, so if you are okay with having a reddish tint on you lips, you might like this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2010 9:59:00 PM More reviews by LizWords

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Typically I don't like Burt's Bees lip balms because of all the comedogenic oils tend to make the skin around my mouth break out more, but this is the one I make an exception for because it's that great. I love the color it gives my lips, light, natural, healthy pink tone that is hard to achieve with normal glosses and lipsticks. It does moisturize effectively, but mostly i love the color.