September 21, 2014 | 1998 users online

Highlighters - NARS - Highlighting Blush Powder in Albatross

rated 1 of 5 on 4/26/2010 3:09:00 AM More reviews by Callmeanythingbutulgy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I brought this alone. Big mistake. In my exp I think its very pricy for an highlighter it does the same thing that an white eyeshadow would of done. I do love NARS packaging but I find it to get dirty easier!

O/A I would not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2010 2:18:00 PM More reviews by lilyzee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

i have this in the sin/albatross duo and individually albatross is gorgeous! (together they're even better!) i'm usually a lip balm, blush and mascara only kinda girl but albatross makes me realise the wonders of highlighting! Your bone structure is well, highlighted in a subtle, natural, daytime-appropriate way. you'll just GLOW and nobody will even suspect you used a highlighter. :D

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2010 10:26:00 PM More reviews by 3110hello

I love this highlighter! It is a subtle one but perfect - for medium color complexions. I use it on my upper cheekbone and under my NARS laguna contour color to slim the lines of my face through the use of shadow and light. Is not too glittery for everyday wear at all! Just a perfect sheer highlight - Nars really has the cheek color/highlighter products down to perfection!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2010 7:48:00 PM More reviews by Jennifckerrr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Albatross is my favorite powder highlighter of all times. It has tiny gold shimmers that compliments my skin tone very nicely. It looks very natural, so o one will be able to tell that the glow on my face is artificial. I don't use any other powder highlighters after using this product. It's amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2010 4:04:00 PM More reviews by fabs162

This is the newest addition to my nars blush collection! And I have to say I love it!! I like to layer it over my cheek bones over my blush and in my tear ducs and cupids bow. Albatross is not a blush it's a highlighter. I've never had a highlighter before so I can't compare it to others but I can say that it is so pretty. When you apply it it gives off a super pretty gold sheen, the effect is so subtle that when you look at it it doesn't look like you have gold on your face it looks like you have a glow about you. It's a super pretty highlighter and I would reccomend it to girls with yellow, olive, or golden under tones because the gold shimmer compliments those skin tones. It night not work for girls with pink under tones but you can give it a try because it soooo pretty definately a must have

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2010 8:55:00 PM More reviews by sophaloph

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Such a beautifulllll highlighter! I am a NC43 and I put mac peachykeen then Albatross to highlight.... compliments so well! <3

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2010 2:02:00 PM More reviews by feliciakb

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I can't rave enough about this highlighter! It's BY FAR the best I've used. Subtle, yet so effective, it just gives such a pretty sheen without looking glittery or too shiny. I never considered highlighter a necessity before, but this one has become a staple for me. I use it on brow bones, cheek bones and a little on the bridge of my nose. I would definitely repurchase if I ever ran out. It lasts forEVER, though!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2010 1:55:00 PM More reviews by gigiberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My HG highlighter! As a fan of almost everything NARS, I was lucky enough to get this in a swap. I am not a big highlighter girl and never feel compelled to have more than one at a time or wear it as part of my daily FOTD. I previously used MAC Perfect Topping to highlight my cheek and browbones but found it a bit too peachy and obvious for a natural girl like me.

However, Albatross is absolutely perfect for a glowy yet not overbearing golden sheen on cheekbones and browbones. Gives the illusion of cheekbones and just a more finished face in general. Very finely milled and with a light touch is wearable for day. A dab more and you get that sexy Kim Kardashian look for a night out! Like NARS blushes, this lasts all day and does not break me out. Highly recommended, especially for girls like me who are skeptical of the need for highlighting :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2010 10:40:00 PM More reviews by Sayoko

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Ok, I'm not gonna front, this looked crazy in the pan. It looked so much like stage makeup to me I just didn't "get" Albatross. Now that I've tried this,now I get it! I cannot believe I waited so long to purchase it! I waited several weeks to use this before reviewing, Albatross is a gorgeous golden pearl sheen that's perfect for highlighting I much prefer this as a highlighter over my msf's from MAC including Gold deposit. Albatross works much better in my opinion because the effect is more natural. In fact, this has become a must have in my beauty essentials for highlighting! A little goes a long way,like most NARS products, and it is perfect to highlight your cheekbones, nose, brow bone and forehead. Or, if you're going for glowing from within look a la kim Kardashian or JLow glow as I like to call it :-) I'd definately buy this again if I needed to but, a little goes a long way for me.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2010 2:02:00 PM More reviews by haramie

This product is great, it's the only highlighter I use, but I would say that it's got too much of a sheen that makes it a bit of a mistake to use along the top of your nose. It will make your nose too shiny even if you use very little, so I would opt for using something close to Nico instead. If you wanted a subtle, soft-white sort of glow, this isn't the right product because it's really quite golden when it reflects light and can be too much if you aren't subtle with your brush.