October 23, 2014 | 2155 users online

Highlighters - NARS - Highlighting Blush Powder in Albatross

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2010 7:09:00 PM More reviews by calledit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

albatross is nice for special events or nights out when you know you'll be appearing in alot of photos. it'll give your skin a nice glowy look without looking greasy. i personally wouldn't use it for everyday wear just because it's very subtle in natural light.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2010 8:09:00 PM More reviews by triniloveyxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Oh my, like others have said, this highlighter is very deceiving at first. I'm brown skinned (nc44) and have completely bypassed this all the time at the nars counter because it looks like a boring white powder in the pan. It wasn't until a SA recommended this to me and put it on my cheekbones. It blended into a beautiful golden color. I was really surprised. The package, like most nars products, is annoying because it does get dirty quick since it attracts dust. But I don't really care about that. Greatttt hightlighter overall, highly recommend to ALL skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2010 11:15:00 AM More reviews by KelseyP

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Ohmygoodness, total holy grail product. I got this with the NARS bridal palette, and it looks like a white eye shadow. However, once applied to the skin, it takes on a gorgeous gleamy glow, no sparkles, no glitter, no powdery white streaks that I have experienced with other products. I am totally in love with this as a highlighter on my cheek and brow bones. It has a very fine consistency so I don't even need complicated application skills to make this work - just swipe on with my fingers and that's it.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/26/2010 3:09:00 AM More reviews by Callmeanythingbutulgy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I brought this alone. Big mistake. In my exp I think its very pricy for an highlighter it does the same thing that an white eyeshadow would of done. I do love NARS packaging but I find it to get dirty easier!

O/A I would not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2010 2:18:00 PM More reviews by lilyzee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

i have this in the sin/albatross duo and individually albatross is gorgeous! (together they're even better!) i'm usually a lip balm, blush and mascara only kinda girl but albatross makes me realise the wonders of highlighting! Your bone structure is well, highlighted in a subtle, natural, daytime-appropriate way. you'll just GLOW and nobody will even suspect you used a highlighter. :D

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2010 10:26:00 PM More reviews by 3110hello

I love this highlighter! It is a subtle one but perfect - for medium color complexions. I use it on my upper cheekbone and under my NARS laguna contour color to slim the lines of my face through the use of shadow and light. Is not too glittery for everyday wear at all! Just a perfect sheer highlight - Nars really has the cheek color/highlighter products down to perfection!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2010 7:48:00 PM More reviews by Jennifckerrr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Albatross is my favorite powder highlighter of all times. It has tiny gold shimmers that compliments my skin tone very nicely. It looks very natural, so o one will be able to tell that the glow on my face is artificial. I don't use any other powder highlighters after using this product. It's amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2010 4:04:00 PM More reviews by fabs162

This is the newest addition to my nars blush collection! And I have to say I love it!! I like to layer it over my cheek bones over my blush and in my tear ducs and cupids bow. Albatross is not a blush it's a highlighter. I've never had a highlighter before so I can't compare it to others but I can say that it is so pretty. When you apply it it gives off a super pretty gold sheen, the effect is so subtle that when you look at it it doesn't look like you have gold on your face it looks like you have a glow about you. It's a super pretty highlighter and I would reccomend it to girls with yellow, olive, or golden under tones because the gold shimmer compliments those skin tones. It night not work for girls with pink under tones but you can give it a try because it soooo pretty definately a must have

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2010 8:55:00 PM More reviews by sophaloph

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Such a beautifulllll highlighter! I am a NC43 and I put mac peachykeen then Albatross to highlight.... compliments so well! <3

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2010 2:02:00 PM More reviews by feliciakb

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I can't rave enough about this highlighter! It's BY FAR the best I've used. Subtle, yet so effective, it just gives such a pretty sheen without looking glittery or too shiny. I never considered highlighter a necessity before, but this one has become a staple for me. I use it on brow bones, cheek bones and a little on the bridge of my nose. I would definitely repurchase if I ever ran out. It lasts forEVER, though!