Bioderma Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

4.3

Water, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Bromide

Amazing. Doesn't burn. Use it with the cotton pads gently, though. Have been using this product for about 10 times already.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE ?? Before trying this product I didn't understand the hype and I thought people were crazy for buying that stuff but now that I tried it I understand. WOW! This stuff is great! Remove the makeup perfectly, leave my face refreshed, is not irritating, do not need to pull or rub around my sensitive eye area.... Just WOW! I have a lot of makeup remover to go through but I'll buy it for sure after I've finished everything!!

Edit on 2015-06-24:
I got through another bottle of this stuff and I stand by my first review, this is HG material for sure! My only tip to add to this review is to keep on the watch to buy the big bottle on sale or buy this in a kit with gift as it comes on sale or with GWP sometimes. Because all of the Bioderma products are all good products, you will be happy to buy this with a GWP :)

Edit on 2015-11-01:
Still as amazing as the first time I used it. Still HG. I'll never be without this stuff.

Edit on 2015-12-23:
Be careful not to drop it because I dropped it on my ceramic floor and the bottle cap broke ! Other than that, still HG.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I find this product great for travelling if you want a quick 'pick me up' for your skin and want to redo your makeup whilst on the go (e.g. on the airplane, etc.). I personally prefer my Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil (for all year) and Cle de Peau Cream Cleanser (for winter months for extra pampering), only because i prefer not to use a cotton pad. That being said, this cleanser is superb in quality. Very much like the aforementioned products that I love minus the greasiness. My skin actually feels fresh right after cleansing with this. I was actually tempted to go without a second cleansing ritual with my Cle de Peau Cleansing Foam because it felt so utterly clean (but it's a habit and i prefer to second clean my skin at the end of the day). There is no smell (or at least that i could detect) and a whole cotton pad soaked with this product efficiently and effortlessly cleansed all my eye makeup and foundation/blush. What takes the icing on the cake is that my skin feels plumped with water, so soft and supple, as soon as i'm done cleansing with this (prior to my 2nd cleansing regime). Total winner in my books. I may have to force myself to get accustommed to using a cotton pad (which I despise) only because this cleanser is much cheaper than the 2 mentioned above, and in all honesty, it's an amazing cleanser. It retails for $22 (Cdn) (Before taxes) for 250ml, and I got it on sale for $16.50.

I love love love this. I have been using this for 18 months every morning, and my skin feels so refreshed. This has helped to reduce my redness, irritations, and breakouts. I don't find that it removes all of my make up, so I use another remover in the evening. Believe the hype

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Best makeup remover ever. The product lives up to its cult status. I have repurchased it and now cant live with out it. Cleansers alone dont do the whole job. So i use this on a cotton pad all over the face and then cleanse, mist and moisturise. Holy grail product. I dont think there is any better!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Since purchase this cleanser has become my staple but I only use it to remove makeup since I live in Thailand it while I can buy the solution here the price is insane. I'm on my second bottle of the 250ml and I use the mini one for weekend trips, I honestly don't know anything better to remove face makeup with. It's thorough and does not strip the skin, you may find -depending on how much makeup you have on- that it takes about two cotton pads to remove everything. Despite all the great things about it I have to say it's a pain to use when removing mascara, for that I prefer my bi-facil from LancĂ´me or the one from Clarins.

I really enjoy this product! It takes my face makeup off like that *snaps fingers*. The only thing is, like others have said, was when it comes to some eye makeup, it has a hard time budging. It took some off if scrubbed hard enough. But, alas not all came off.. I might repurchase this again, it is expensive so I might find a more affordable alternative..

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I used to always use make-up wipes to remove my make-up - never again! This is one skincare product where the hype (for me, at least) truly lives up to its promise. It's literally like water... water than can remove even the most stubborn make-up! It leaves your skin feeling clean, refreshed and it doesn't irritate at all.

I now always use this on myself and my clients (I'm a make-up artist by trade) and not once have I encountered a problem or a bad reaction. Everyone loves it and I have no intention of ever using anything else!

PROS
- Very gentle; doesn't sting
- Removes even waterproof make-up
- Long lasting
- Suitable for pretty much any skin type
- Non-fragranced
- A little goes a long way

CONS
- A little more expensive (though not in the long term if you're continually buying make-up remover wipes)
- Bottle isn't so great to travel with

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This stuff rocks my world!
-takes all of my eye makeup off
-acts as a great refresher
-gentle on my skin

I like this it's great at removing makeup!! And great as a toner! It does sting my eyes a little bit but it seriously removes 100% of my makeup!