September 16, 2014 | 1818 users online

Cleansers - Bioderma - Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2012 8:40:00 AM More reviews by sweetlikecinnamon

I really like this product, it works well at removing face and eye makeup, however it does not remove my waterproof mascara. I like to use this with a cotton pad all over my face for a quick removal of my face makeup before using my actual face cleanser, and for that purpose I actually love it. But I would not give it 5, because even though this is quite gentle, I still feel a bit of stinging in my eyes, so for my eyes I'll just stick to Clinique's Take The Day Off makeup remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2012 9:22:00 AM More reviews by akinomonique

This is the best make-up revover ever! Little bit pricy, but I am using it for 5 year and I really love it. I had many packaging and I also stopped looking for some other. This one is a great choice even if you dont have a sensetive skin. I have oily and sometimes acne-prone but this one suits me better than the one for acne.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2012 2:45:00 AM More reviews by NewWave

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am using this as a toner, since I prefer removing my makeup with oil. It is very mild and gentle, but effective. Leaves my skin perfectly clean and balanced, remove traces of eye makeup that were left behind after the cleansing routine. I have that you canot remove the cap from the small bottle to fill it in for travelling from the large bottle. Otherwise I keep repurchasing this and love it so far.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2012 5:08:00 AM More reviews by Kismetkindle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I think I must be using this incorrectly... it works poorly to remove eye makeup in particular. It is certainly not greasy, but it also doesn't do a very good job. I tried to use it as I do my MAC eye makeup remover (ie: rub a few drops around each eye and then use cotton pad to remove makeup). It was nowhere near as effective as the MAC version - and I have to admit, given all the raves I've heard about this product, I expected it to be better. Quite confused, really!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2012 1:31:00 AM More reviews by lydiaxaidyl

I bought this hoping that it'd be a better alternative to all the cleansing oils that I've tried, which eventually break me out after a few months; however, this removed everything, but my shiseido spf 55 sunscreen :( Regardless, it's still my HG makeup remover even though it's quite expensive and runs out quickly. A bottle of cleansing oil lasts me about 6 months while a 500 ml of bioderma lasts around 2-3 months. I have combination acne-prone skin and this has never broken me out, irritated ( I was particularly nervous about trying a new cleanser since I have VERY sensitive skin) or dried my skin out. I don't follow up with another cleanser since this doesn't leave residue (that bothers me).
Edit: (11/30/12): The only reason I rinse my face with water again is because I find the residue to be bitter, especially when I lick my lips.
Edit (12/19/12): I bought a 500 ml bottle of this online on Amazon and it has different ingredients. Haven't tried it yet so hopefully it won't irritate my skin.
Ingredients: Water, PEG-6 Caprylic/ capric glycerides, glycerin, polysorbate 20, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, ammonium lactate, plantago major leaf extract, mannitol, xylitol, rhamnose, fructooligocsaccharides, propylene glycol, disodium EDTA, cetrimonium bromide.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2012 3:24:00 PM More reviews by supragurl7

I don't rely on this to remove my face makeup. I've tried and it took too much work and multiple cotton pads. I just stick to DHC Deep Cleansing Oil. However, I mainly use it to remove my lip makeup. I don't want my lipstick to get all over my face when using the cleansing oil, so I remove my lip makeup first with this cleansing water. I prefer to use this over the oil because it doesn't leave any residue behind and it only takes one swipe. It even removes MUFE Aqua lip pencils. I also use it to remove any cream or gel mask.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2012 9:52:00 AM More reviews by jltful89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am using a water- based makeup remover? Wow!
This is absolutely amazing. This is an effective yet gentle remover. It is a non-rinse formula.It removes all my makeup including waterproof mascaras. No rubbing required, just soak a cotton pad and place it on the eyes/ face. Glad to see my mascara flaking off when it should.

Gave it a less than perfect rating because the price caused a raise- my- eyebrow moment. The full- sized bottle costs slightly more than my makeup remover oil and regular makeup remover combined. Besides, it's only available in a few stores here.

As for repurchasing, I'd say it's yes for function, no for price and availability. Which makes it a maybe.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2012 5:19:00 PM More reviews by carmenkam

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the most effective, yet gentle makeup cleanser that I've ever tried, it takes off everything (eyes, lips & face makeup). Unfortunately this is not widely available in the U.S, yes you can order online but it costs much more, I brought (2) two 500ml bottles for 16 (about $21) in Paris, this price-performance is unbeatable. I recommend using this with thin & durable cotton sheets instead of cotton pads to save product. On to the performance, Sensibio H2O cleans wonders without irritating skin, it feels like water, unscented & suitable for sensitive skin, you can use it without water but I always like to give myself a good rinse. Bioderma has amazing products, I also love it's Hydrobio Legere & Pore Refiner.
I love Sensibio H2O & will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2012 12:39:00 PM More reviews by nidusm

This stuff takes off every last bit of makeup of.. a face full of foundation, bronzer eyeliner concealer, powder, eyeshadow... everything. It does not irritate the skin. I use this every night to take off my makeup and even on nights when I havent worn makeup to just take the dirt of the day off... and then cleanse with sprectro jel. I have had on and off severe acne... and this is just a brilliant product. I've used up like countless bottles of this over the years

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2012 3:20:00 PM More reviews by kristina93

I love this for taking off my makeup. It's so gentle and soothing and just takes your makeup off like a dream. It's not the best for taking off waterproof mascara, you'd need more of an oil based remover for that, but everything else comes off so easily (even long lasting heavy foundations). It is reasonably priced on Ebay (since it's not readily available in UK) and the cheapest you can probably find it is about 11, which in my opinion is totally worth it :)