July 25, 2014 | 1525 users online

Cleansers - Bioderma - Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2012 12:52:00 AM More reviews by sleaf

I use Crealine H20 and TS H20 and stock up whenever in Europe to avoid the US markup. It get along nicely with my sensitive skin, milia-prone eye area and contact-lens-wearing eyes and removes makeup beautifully without stinging or leaving an oily film. For eyes the key for me has been to soak the makeup off by holding a Bioderma dampened cotton round on the eye for a longer time than you'd think is necessary and then wiping. I've only found one waterproof mascara (L'Oreal Define-A-Lash) that won't come off with this and requires something stronger (and oilier, like Bi-Facil).

rated 1 of 5 on 10/23/2012 11:37:00 PM More reviews by EllaBella489

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have heard so many good things about this cleanser/makeup remover on YouTube and etc. I decided to go buy it since I can get it where I live. I bought a small bottle since that's all that my store carries. It cost me about 18 bucks. I thought that was a little bit expensive for such a small bottle but it was on sale. It usually costs 22 for a small bottle. I've used the same night that I got it and it did an awesome job taking all my makeup off. I started noticing breakouts after about a week or so. I wasn't sure if it was Bioderma or my clarasonic. I used it another night and after about 10 minutes I noticed red patches on my face and they were very dry and itchy. I was very upset since I thought it would work for me. I thought I found my favorite makeup remover but I was wrong. I think if you have oily/sensitive skin then it might be okay for you. Also it would work for sensitive skin. I have combination/dry/sensitive skin during fall/winter time. If you have the same skin type stay away. It will dry out your face and make it very red. I only noticed that it made my skin also oily which is strange since I get oily skin only in summer time. If this works for you then that's great but not for my skin type. I took me back and thankfully they took it back without a receipt. I recommend trying it for over a week and see if you have a reaction.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2012 11:01:00 AM More reviews by glassbaubles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is by far the best make up remover I've tried so far.

The packaging is nice and quite sturdy, and the flip top doesn't seem like it'll open by accident in case you bring it around to travel.

While it's a bit expensive, I really like that I got a lot of product (500ml) for the price I paid. (My friend told me that it's about the same price as Clinique's Take the Day Off, which only had about 130ml worth of product.)

My face feels really clean after I use this make up remover, and, best of all, it doesn't sting my eyes at all. For all that it's really effective in taking off make up, it feels very gentle against the skin, and I haven't broken out or anything yet.

I haven't tried this on my waterproof mascara yet (since I don't wear mascara that often), but it worked fairly well against my brown In2It gel liner (which usually lasts me the whole day with minimum fading and withstands water + Cetaphil) though I had to let the soaked cotton pad rest against my eye for a few seconds first.

Overall, I will definitely buy another bottle when this one runs out (whenever that will be!).

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2012 6:20:00 AM More reviews by NioviT

I bought this product two days ago and so far I'm very pleased with it. I was on the hunt for this products because of all the YouTube hype and now I totally understand why everyone is so pleased with this product.
I use it as a make-up remover and I only need to use it once and all my make-up is off when usually with other makeup removers I use two or three cotton pads.
I also use it as a cleanser at night and in the morning and my skin never felt better:)
The only downside that I can think of is the price which is 20 euros which I believe i worth it!:)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2012 5:37:00 PM More reviews by melllm

As a makeup remover this is a great product - removes foundation, pigmented lipsticks, eye makeup etc. Sometimes I use this to remove makeup, sometimes I use it as a cleanser alone when I'm wearing no makeup. I think I like this best after my cleanser because all the dirt on the cotton pad really shows me how much dirt was left on my face after cleansing prior to using this product in my routine. This never leaves my skin feeling tight and I could skip my moisturizer if I wanted to which is normally highly unthinkable for the drier areas on my face. For me this does a great job in cleansing and normalizing my skin. The price point isn't bad either - I purchase the 250ml bottle for about $20 CAD, so I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2012 10:11:00 PM More reviews by laurthor

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is by far the best eye makeup and makeup remover I have ever tried and I have tried a lot. I let a cotton pad soak on my eyes for about 10 seconds and with one swipe my makeup is off. It also works just as well for my face makeup. It is a tad expensive usually breaking the bank at 30$ a bottle where I live but it is worth every penny!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2012 9:03:00 PM More reviews by erinliegh87

I do very much enjoy this product. I do not have overally problematic skin, but this past week something has made my skin freak right out, and I had at least 10 blemishes on my face, which has never happened to me. I read some reviews online and I went to Shoppers to pick this bad boy up. Best choice ever. I usually took off my makeup with cleansing wipes, but I noticed it started to make my skin red and irritated by the time I was done, and I didn't not enjoy having to rub my mascara off. I cleanse my face with my Olay wash first then I put Bioderma on a cotton pad after, almost like a toner and all my blemishes are gone! No joke. This is a life saver. I have very dry skin and this felt so nice, did not strip my skin of what moisture it does have....a definite repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2012 1:12:00 AM More reviews by Jstar668

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product. It removes all my makeup and I usually only use one cotton round...2 if I pack on extra powder during the day. To remove my eye makeup I hold a cotton round to my eye to loosen up the makeup and then rub it away. You can also use it on a q tip to fix any makeup mistakes. I'm going to use it to cleanse my face in the morning which is something a friend recommended. I like that it removes makeup and that I can also use it as a gentle cleanser. I know the price is a bit high but I got it on Amazon for only about 26$...I'll be repurchasing this for sure. I have used makeup wipes for years and they did the trick but often left my face tight and sometimes red. With this I had no irritation. I hope that with continued use it actually helps to maintain my skin. New holy grail product for sure.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2012 9:44:00 AM More reviews by gracenaces

I wear light makeup and I'm always on the go. It's so easy to clean my face with this product. The price is a bit high though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2012 7:45:00 PM More reviews by iLoveYoutwo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love love love this product. I have the sensitive, clog prone kind of skin that is so hard to deal with. Meaning I CANNOT use anything that foams, no matter how mild it is advertised, it just strips off my skin. Even tap water strips off my skin making it feel dry and tight! Awful. But this water is actually very soothing on my sensitive skin, and it tones at the same time making my pores look smaller!

I dont even need water to rinse it off. Just put on a cotton pad and wipe makeup away. It is EXTREMELY gentle, yet it takes everything off and I am left with a glow that we all want. This deserves 5 stars because it takes care of my skin.