April 17, 2014 | 1362 users online

Cleansers - Bioderma - Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2012 5:50:00 PM More reviews by Sassybanjo

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I purchased a second bottle before the first one is gone because I don't want to be without it and it goes fast when I use it for a makeup remover. I've decided to remove my face makeup with a regular cleanser just to make the product go further.

Whenever I used Jojoba or coconut oils to remove my gel eyeliner, The next day when I applied the liner, after a few hours the liner would separate and become a mess under my eyes. I had to keep checking the mirror. It happened with all eyeliners I would use so that's what made me suspect oil residue from cleaning the night before.

Now that I use Bioderma, I don't have that problem anymore. There's not a drop of oil in it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2012 6:12:00 AM More reviews by zetka

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The BEST cleanser i've ever used. This is so gentle to my sensitive and reactive skin and so powerful removing everything from my face at the end of the day without rubbing!!! The skin is breathing after i use it. It gives me a comfort feeling. I also use it to refresh my skin when i'm at home and wearing no make-up. I was looking for a good cleanser for a very long time as i hate milk and oil cleansers and wipes. Not cheap, but i won't try any other cleanser since i found Bioderma.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2012 9:46:00 AM More reviews by windkey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this. I used to use plain soap to clean my face at night (given my fussy, sensitive skin, it was easier than working my way through an array of cleansers). But I decided to give this a try after seeing a succession of articles about the new, miraculous "micellar waters".

Well, it takes everything off, including my tubing mascara, with ease. But that's not much of a challenge; I wear barely any makeup on a regular day. However, my partner was recently in a show in which he was dressed as a woman, and wore very heavy makeup every night, including full foundation and wax to conceal his eyebrows. Nothing seemed to take all of it off; his pores were clogged with foundation and the eyebrow wax lingered, until I tried this. Removed the lot. And he has even more delicate skin than I do, thin, flaky and prone to eczema -- no reactions.

The bottle is a bit expensive, but I found it lasted a fair while. I'm not so crazy about the lid, which is hard to close securely.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2012 7:15:00 AM More reviews by sharan9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My eyelids are prone to eczema and they literally react to any kind of cleaner. So far Bioderma has been amazing! It is so gentle, it just feels like water and doesn't leave my eyelids sore and red like many other cleansers I have tried

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2012 10:29:00 AM More reviews by alldressedup23

Through much experimenting, I found this to be an amazing Face make-up remover and have developed a love-hate relationship as how it removes my eye make up. I love it!! I've never felt so clean after a long day out in the city or just out running errands! It is definitely one of the steps that I look forward to carrying out in my new skin care regime. The satisfying of cleansing your skin and seeing the dirt collect on the cotton pad is oddly satisfying. I've tried numerous face make-up wipes and cleansers and nothing does anything like the Bioderma does! It's absolutely amazing. I do feel a significant difference to my skin upon introducing this product and I'd definitely recommend giving it a go! Besides, there are several cleansers available from bioderma that are set out to suit your skin type .....

Read more on //

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2012 7:34:00 AM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm surprised by the low ratings for this product. I have both "cleansing waters" from Bioderma - this one and the one for oilier skin - and love them both. They don't replace my regular cleansing routine but are a great addition to it. I use this one when the weather is cooler and my skin drier. I find it does a great job of removing my "budge-proof" concealer and takes off most of my other makeup as well. It's a wonderful product to use when you can't do a full facial cleansing or when you're somewhere without access to water, a towel, etc. or for when you're in a hurry. If I don't have time for a shower after I work out, I cleanse my face with this product and it gets off all the oils and grime without leaving any feeling of residue behind. On a long road trip or a hike (I live right by a hiking trail), it is great to carry along a small bottle of this for a quick freshening up! And I'm amazed by how well these work to remove eye makeup gently and thoroughly in pretty much one quick swipe. Because there are often sales or "2 times the product for the original price" bottles at Shoppers Drug Mart, the price is kept quite reasonable too. I will always have a bottle of this on hand and highly recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/25/2012 12:10:00 AM More reviews by nancy_s

I have heard the hype about this product and finally decided to try it. This is a good makeup remover EXCEPT on waterproof eye makeup and some mascaras that are long wearing and not waterproof. This works on my face makeup, but I still have to use my Sonia Kashuk makeup remover for the eyes. I would rather just use one makeup remover and for the price it just makes more sense for me to use the Sonia Kashuk. Much easier for me to get at Target. I had to get the Bioderma on the internet.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2012 3:08:00 PM More reviews by nunu

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

Finally! found my own holy grail. This make-up remover is gentle, doesn't sting, doesn't make my eyes water, is non-greasy (so doesn't leave a weird blurry film in my eyes), and is efficient and completely removes every trace of makeup. I do seem to use an extraordinary amount of product to complete the removal process, but that's my only complaint. I suppose to the company's benefit, because I end up replenishing my supply a fair bit.

It's just so great to have found this -- I've literally been searching for years for something that worked for me.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2012 7:23:00 AM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've already repurchased this product as I love it for makeup removal that is quick and gentle. I have a small bottle that I keep refilling from my larger one(s) for use at the gym - it's a great way to clean up and freshen up after my workouts, and it is also great for freshening up on long trips. I even put this in a small spray bottle, mixed half and half with sterile water, and use it to spritz my face when I'm doing cardio.

Here in Canada, the price isn't all that bad considering that places like Shoppers Drug Mart often have a "value sized" bottle on sale - twice the product for the same price as the original. I've got both this one and the one in the pink-topped bottle (I use that in winter and this one in warmer weather). Great and convenient product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2012 8:28:00 PM More reviews by alevenerus

The hype around this product is so crazy that I had to try it and...I'm in love with it! I simply soak a cotton pad with it and in a few seconds it removes my make up completely. I always ended up with raccon eyes since removing mascara and eyeliner would take me a lot of time...ending up with puffy red eyes and still traces of my makeup while now I'm over it in a couple swipes! Plus it does remove MAC lipsticks which tend to stain my lips a little! Great product, definitely repurchasing!