December 19, 2014 | 1113 users online

Cleansers - Bioderma - Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2013 10:39:00 AM More reviews by Fifaki

Absolute HG! It removes everything so easily, you don't need to pull your skin at all! I never use it alone, though, I always follow with a normal cleanser. It is probably one of the three products I can't live without, though and I am happy to be living in Europe, where I ca easily get ahold of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2013 7:02:00 PM More reviews by laapointe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HOLY GRAIL product ! I love this product so much! Best makeup remover EVER! I I use the shiseido cotton pad and it instantly removes my face makeup. It is very gentle and my skin does not sting at all after using bioderma.I use my clarisonic after and there is no leftovers of foundation on the brush, so it gives you an idea of how effective is bioderma. It feels great and smooth on the skin and even with a very sensitive skin, it did not break me out at all. I bought the big bottle with the pump and even after 2 months, I did not even use the quarter of the bottle.
The only downside to this product is that it is not that effective with eye makeup but I is not a big deal to me considering that I use a eye makeup remover.

worth every single penny! love it, love it, loooooove it !

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2013 12:27:00 AM More reviews by xannav

Bought this product today after hearing soo many positive reviews, I bought this at my local drugstore here in toronto. For 250ml it cost me $22 so it is quite expensive. My thoughts so far it removed all my makeup effortlessly including eye makeup however I wasn't wearing any waterproof makeup. Downside of this product.. it really irritated my eyes and burned them. I now have bloodshot eyes and I'm hoping it will go away by the morning. I will not be using this product on my eyes, just on my face. I also do recommend to cleanse the face afterwards as well. Overall it's a good product

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2013 7:41:00 AM More reviews by Dowagr

everyone was raving about it online so i cave in and bought a bottle. It really is a good product. I actually look forward to removing makeup cos it just makes my skin feel soooo fresh and moist.

It remove every single bit of foundation/blusher and then some more. With non-waterproof eyeliner, it goes away with a little bit of pressure. But it won't work on waterproof liner (i tested it with Mac Liquid Liner), so I still have to use a proper eye makeup remover.

Some people don't wash their face after using this but for me, it just isn't clean enough. It will leave a sticky feel on the face, so that's a definite must for me to wash my face.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2013 11:20:00 PM More reviews by NARSnerd

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Luckily, leaving in Canada I have access to Bioderma at my drugstore, however it is very expensive, for a 500ml bottle it is around 40 dollars, mind you a bottle of this size does last me around 6 months. I love this to remove any face makeup or a refresher with a cotton round in the morning.. however i do not at all enjoy using this to remove eyemake up, it does not effectively remove waterproof mascara or gel eyeliner at all. I know it works in this way for many people but not myself, but i didn't purchase it with that intension anyway. I much prefer my neutrogena eye makeup remover. This is a lovely and very gentle product, worth a try especially if you have sensitive or acne prone skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2013 10:12:00 PM More reviews by Lervy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Another one of my favourite products that I have been using it for years. I have normal - dry skin (not hyper sensitive) but my skin reacts fast to product that doesn't suits my skin (I will have burning sensation or develop clogs). This lotion doesn't removes waterproof mascara or long lasting eyeliner but it cleanses my skin very well. I only need one cotton pad for my face and another for my eyes. I lived in Singapore and there was one period I was unable to find it in most of the Guardian pharmacy and I even travelled to Hong Kong to get it. My routine is sunblock>BB creme>loose powder > blusher (I don't touch up after lunch). One bottle usually lasts me about 2-3 months.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2013 9:21:00 AM More reviews by browneyessmiles

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this every morning and evening to cleanse my face. I do enjoy this product, though it does not completely take off my eye makeup. It does make cleansing so easy. I've also used the La Roche Posay micellar solution and found that similar but more frangranced (which I enjoyed). That La Roche Posay was also more accesible as you can purchase it in some CVS pharmacies and this you have to order from Amazon.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/9/2013 9:13:00 AM More reviews by katmatthews8888

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have very sensitive skin but after reading the rave reviews all over the web on this product I decided to give it a try. Biggest mistake ever. This product gave me eczema all around my eyes and took off the skin around my eyes = painful puffy eyes!! don't use if you have sensitive skin/eczema.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2013 3:50:00 PM More reviews by alexitas

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I love this product!! It is very usefull, I use it as a cleanser and a remover of make-up. It is just lovely!! For a normal price a perfect helper in my life :))

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2013 12:58:00 AM More reviews by juliakingsley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this product! I can't wait to get a great big one so I don't have to worry about running out of it. While it doesn't remove make-up that well, I don't even mind because of how it makes my skin look and feel.
It's strange because it doesn't smell like anything and it's clear, you almost think it's just pure water. But it's not, and it does remove traces of make-up left behind, though not stubborn mascara or eye-liner. It makes my skin hydrated and so so soft, and it gives it such a rosy complexion.
LOVE and must buy again.
Price is a bit expensive, but I can get over it because of how wonderful my skin feels