Bioderma Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

4.3

Water, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Bromide

on 8/4/2013 6:00:00 PM

My first try with micellar waters, and I think I tried the best of the bunch. Extremely efficient, and yet ok for my sensitive skin. Will definitely become a staple for me.

on 7/31/2013 6:29:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have incredibly sensitive skin and rosacea, and finding a good make up remover/cleanser that doesn't break me out or make my skin angry is honestly a huge pain in the behind, so when I find something that works, I'm sticking to it. This is one of those. I love this stuff. It removes a whole face of makeup with 2 cotton pads, doesn't irritate my skin, and gets rid of even the most stubborn waterproof eye make up without irritating my eye (which is huge). I already used up a whole bottle and I am glad I bought a second one.

Spendy? maybe a bit, yet not so spendy as to be unattainable. I think it's just harder to find, but nothing has ever worked for me like this does and I will continue buying it until the end of times, even if I have to lurk amazon for life.

on 7/27/2013 10:35:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Obviously there are a lot of people who love this stuff and in theory it sounded amazing to me: pH balanced, never having to use water, for sensitive skin, etc. I used it as both a makeup remover and a cleanser for a little over 3 weeks before I returned it. I had been looking for a new cleanser for a while and this definitely wasn't it. Initially my skin got beautiful, I was convinced it was getting rid of the blackheads on my nose. Then pimples started popping up on my chin (thought it could be hormones)... then little bumps under the skin... then it spread around my entire face. That's when I started becoming sensitive to the cleansing water, feeling a stinging tingle when it touched my now horrible looking skin. As a makeup remover it worked well but it took a lot of product to actually get everything off my face. If I wore tinted moisturizer and Tarte cheek and lip tint it would take about 6 cotton pads soaked in solution to get off. It's been a month since I returned this stuff and my skin still has not fully healed, getting rid of those pesky bumps under the skin has been a task. I wouldn't but this stuff again but there were a few features that I liked. I did like that you saw what kind of dirt was coming off your face, that you can buy a refillable pump action bottle, and that there are a lot of promotions on the brand. Overall, not a good choice for me.

on 7/24/2013 4:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

The holy grail of gentle makeup removers! Works on foundation, mascara, eyeliner, etc.... Basically anything you put on your face it will take it off. I use it everyday with cotton balls. It gentle works and well with sensitive skin too! ( but please don't get it in your eyes... It hurts like hell...)

on 7/18/2013 3:41:00 PM

I bought this after saw Lisa Eldrige raving about this product in one of her videos. Since currently I'm using Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil, I only use this to cleanse my eye makeup.

This product is fragrance free, and looks like an ordinary water. It comes with a plastic bottle which make it travel-friendly. It doesn't irritate my skin, which is a bonus for me, since I'm having a sensitive skin. It cleans my eye makeup thoroughly, and doesn't leave me with dry feeling after use.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

Amazing. It completely removes my make up, including waterproof mascara. This is the first one that I have found that does not make my eyes cry for hours after I have used it. Will continue to purchase!
Does not run out quickly also!

on 7/14/2013 5:50:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

My skin is combo-oily, dehydrated and sensitive. I can't wash my face with most regular cleansers. So far, the only one that doesn't sting is only Lycia Delicate Intimate Wash. Even with that, I can't wash my face on daily basis.

I oil-cleanse at night. I wish I can just splash my face with water in the morning, but that doesn't cut it to prep my skin for my am routine. This is where micellar water comes in. The right one leaves my face clean, supple, no-residue necessary for the next thing on my routine. Even if it needs be, it has enough emulsifier to wash off the grimes on the face by splashing with water.

This is one of the right ones. It made into my shortlist of micellar waters along with Yves Rocher and Bifesta Cleansing Water. I tried LRP's and didn't like it. Uriage's doesn't make it into my shortlist, but it's not that bad and it has pre-soaked micellar wipes which is nice for travelling.

Never irritates my skin, not even once. It feels a bit drier compared to Yves Rocher Micellar Water, but if you've never tried YR's, you would think it feels fine and leaves your skin supple enough.
It tastes a bit bitter if you happen to lick your lips, but it doesn't sting my eyes when I'm taking off eye makeup. Talking about eye makeup, this takes off tenacious eye makeups. Jordana's mascara is rather tough to clean eventhough it's not waterproof. Even with waterproof mascara, this cleanses pretty well, although it takes some grease elbow, plus soaking the mascara in oil first helps.

The perfect way to clean eye makeups is to soak cotton pads with this, put it on your eyes for a couple seconds, lightly rub your lashes with the soaked cotton pads until it's wet with the micellar water. Then, the next swipe pretty much takes most off.

This also is very helpful when I just don't have any tinies bit of energy left to drag myself to the bathroom to cleanse my face. I put a bottle and a stack of cotton pad on my nightstand. It takes off almost everything. My daily makeup consists of mineral powder, cream blush and powder contour.
I don't believe in not rinsing my face with water at night, but my second pad for the face usually comes clean (one or two for both eyes, one for the face, the next one comes clean).

The price is outrageously marked up in Asia, which I refuse to pay. Best place to get this is either online or in France or Belgium or Luxembourg (around Eur5 for 250ml). In other parts of Europe it costs a bit more (around Eur8 for 250ml), but still within the price-range I'm willing to pay.

Bottom line, this is not just another hype for me. I need micellar water to cleanse since I can't use most cleansers. Many other makeup removers also sting my skin and my eyes. I have always repurchased and will keep doing so. I've got some more other options in my micellar water shortlist if I can't get my hands on this, but this is still my first choice of micellar water.

on 7/14/2013 4:45:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I'm reviewing this product on its eye makeup removing abilities as this is what I use it for. This is one of the best eye makeup remover products I've ever used. It's very effective at removing all of the smudges I make when applying my mascara each morning (and I make lots since I apply several coats!) It's gentle and doesn't require a lot of pulling around the eyes to remove makeup. I also sometimes use this at night to remove mascara and find it does an equally good job at cleaning all the last remnants of mascara, etc. Like I said, it's very gentle and non-irritating, non-drying and although I don't use it as a cleansing water for my face, I have tried it for this and found that it was nice for my skin and didn't cause any reaction. I would recommend this product if you can get your hands on it, and have already purchased a second bottle.

on 7/13/2013 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I like this product because it does exactly was it says on the tin, even thought it is in French. I was deliberating for about a month about buying this, I read so many reviews and did so much research, after all for a water bases cleanser, its quite expensive. But after putting it off for so long, I bought it. I bought it off of E-bay for £15 + P&P, I went for the 500ml bottle.

I only really uses it to take my eye make-up off, ( It does this really well,. Soaked on two cotton pads its quite soothing and realizing, no tugging or rubbing needed) if I do use it to take any face make-up off I will always follow up with a cleansing wash, This is mainly because I have quite blemish prone/oily skin and I don't think it would give my skin a deep enough cleanse at the end of a day. But for travelling (train/bus or even lazy times, when you cant be bothered to wash cleanse) I think it would do much better that wipes, except that you might need a smaller bottle, you would have to buy these as the lids are sealed and you wouldn't be able to transfer it over.

I am Running out of mine, I will be buying again.

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I have repurchased this several times. I would like to find s'thing cheaper but I love the soothing refreshing feeling as I use this product. I use 3 shisheido pads to remove all traces of makeup.