November 21, 2014 | 2059 users online

Cleansers - Bioderma - Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2013 11:20:00 PM More reviews by NARSnerd

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Luckily, leaving in Canada I have access to Bioderma at my drugstore, however it is very expensive, for a 500ml bottle it is around 40 dollars, mind you a bottle of this size does last me around 6 months. I love this to remove any face makeup or a refresher with a cotton round in the morning.. however i do not at all enjoy using this to remove eyemake up, it does not effectively remove waterproof mascara or gel eyeliner at all. I know it works in this way for many people but not myself, but i didn't purchase it with that intension anyway. I much prefer my neutrogena eye makeup remover. This is a lovely and very gentle product, worth a try especially if you have sensitive or acne prone skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2013 10:12:00 PM More reviews by Lervy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Another one of my favourite products that I have been using it for years. I have normal - dry skin (not hyper sensitive) but my skin reacts fast to product that doesn't suits my skin (I will have burning sensation or develop clogs). This lotion doesn't removes waterproof mascara or long lasting eyeliner but it cleanses my skin very well. I only need one cotton pad for my face and another for my eyes. I lived in Singapore and there was one period I was unable to find it in most of the Guardian pharmacy and I even travelled to Hong Kong to get it. My routine is sunblock>BB creme>loose powder > blusher (I don't touch up after lunch). One bottle usually lasts me about 2-3 months.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2013 9:21:00 AM More reviews by browneyessmiles

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this every morning and evening to cleanse my face. I do enjoy this product, though it does not completely take off my eye makeup. It does make cleansing so easy. I've also used the La Roche Posay micellar solution and found that similar but more frangranced (which I enjoyed). That La Roche Posay was also more accesible as you can purchase it in some CVS pharmacies and this you have to order from Amazon.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/9/2013 9:13:00 AM More reviews by katmatthews8888

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have very sensitive skin but after reading the rave reviews all over the web on this product I decided to give it a try. Biggest mistake ever. This product gave me eczema all around my eyes and took off the skin around my eyes = painful puffy eyes!! don't use if you have sensitive skin/eczema.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2013 3:50:00 PM More reviews by alexitas

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I love this product!! It is very usefull, I use it as a cleanser and a remover of make-up. It is just lovely!! For a normal price a perfect helper in my life :))

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2013 12:58:00 AM More reviews by juliakingsley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this product! I can't wait to get a great big one so I don't have to worry about running out of it. While it doesn't remove make-up that well, I don't even mind because of how it makes my skin look and feel.
It's strange because it doesn't smell like anything and it's clear, you almost think it's just pure water. But it's not, and it does remove traces of make-up left behind, though not stubborn mascara or eye-liner. It makes my skin hydrated and so so soft, and it gives it such a rosy complexion.
LOVE and must buy again.
Price is a bit expensive, but I can get over it because of how wonderful my skin feels

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2013 More reviews by chessablue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff has earned a permanent spot on my nightstand. It removes makeup and grime quickly, including all but the waxiest mascara and eye makeup without ever irritating my skin. Incredibly, it seems to moisturise and improve the luminosity of my skin, even if I don't rinse it off before bed.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2013 7:54:00 AM More reviews by ValentinaRUS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I used it to remove my eye makeup. It did not do a very good job. Vichy miscellar solution was able to take off my eye makeup without pulling out lashes while this water left behind sparkles from eyeshadows and I had to work hard to take off all mascara. It may be better at removing face makeup but I do not plan to use it for that.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2013 12:39:00 AM More reviews by samiiyo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My French roommate introduced me to this and I gave her $10 for her to buy me one when she went back to visit her family. That's a pretty good deal! But now that I don't live with her I have to order it off of Amazon and it's a bit pricey. I bought two 500ml bottles for $48. $15.99 of that was shipping, which is quite unfortunate. But what can you do when you love a product?!
I use this as a makeup remover rather than a cleanser. At first I was quite leery of this considering it is SO much like water that it's almost suspicious. I have sensitive, acne-prone, oily skin. This doesn't irritate my face and it doesn't break me out which has been a HUGE issue for me when it comes to skin care. It doesn't have an irritating smell, it's not oily, it doesn't burn my face or my eye area. The one negative thing that I can think of with this is that it doesn't remove every bit of waterproof mascara. I've tried letting it sit for a minute to see if it would break down but the majority of the mascara is still there. I usually go back in with my Sonia Kashuk makeup remover that I buy from Target and I'm set.
It is kind of irritating, but it's just a minor issue that I think that people should be aware of since it claims to be able remove all makeup. It removes ALL of my makeup except waterproof mascara.
I've noticed that my face seems much clearer now that I've been using this product too.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2013 6:53:00 PM More reviews by emmako

The best make up remover I've ever try. It truly removes all the make up, but I like to wash my face with a natural or organic cleanser after using it. If you go over your lips without washing it off, it leaves a very bitter taste on your lips.Overall, this is a really good product, such a pitty that they don't sell it in the UK, only on the continental Europe.