March 2, 2015 | 1053 users online

Cleansers - Bioderma - Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 9:52:00 AM More reviews by yc01

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I used both Sensibio and Sebium H20 versions of this micellaire solution. I loved both but I prefer sensibio H2O because I can use the latter even in the eye area more safely. In Turkey, there are promotions like buy 2 pay 1 and this makes the price more convenient. Sensibio cleanses makeup and the skin gently and effectively and really does this sensitively. It does leave a sticky feeling on the skin and I love the cleanness feeling it leaves.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2013 9:41:00 AM More reviews by kissyxface

Love this stuff for eye make up. Probably the only thing that removes waterproof mascara without tugging at your lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 12:56:00 AM More reviews by beautyjunkyannonymous

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product has become one of my must-haves without me even realizing it. It doesn't do anything amazing for me, it doesn't perform any skin-transforming miracles, and yet every time my bottle is nearing empty, I find myself at the store repurchasing another bottle so I don't have to be without it. Why? Because it's insanely convenient. Ninety-nine percent of the time I use it to take all of my makeup off before using my actual cleanser, so my cleanser can put its energy towards actually cleansing my skin and not just working overtime to remove my makeup, in addition to my daily grime. The other one percent of the time, I rely on this to be my sole cleanser when I'm literally too tired to even function. And while I believe my skin is too clog-prone and fussy to survive on such a regimen on a day-to-day basis, I can say Bioderma Sensibio H20 sufficiently removes every single trace of makeup from my face, and by doing so saves my skin from many potential pimples. Overall, this product does its job perfectly- cleanses skin gently and removes makeup thoroughly and the fact that I'm now on probably my ninth bottle (and hadn't even realized that until I just thought about it right now) should speak for itself.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 5:28:00 AM More reviews by joanne150406

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love love love this. So gentle for sensitive skin and gets 99.5% of all my eye and face makeup off. I follow this with my clarisonic and lush cleanser and its perfect. Have repurchased this in the 500ml bottle and its good value for money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2013 7:12:00 PM More reviews by Elektraza86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I never thought if buy this cleansing water but, the lovely lady at Shoppers have me a very good sample size. I tried it out and of course after it was gone, I bought it. It's an interesting formula. It doesn't dry my dry skin out and doesn't make you filmy or oily. I noticed, and I don't know if this was the cause, but my blemishes and redness improved. My skin feels really balanced. This is $22 CAD and the bottle is only 250ml. You can use it sparingly though and still get a thorough cleanse. The lady told me that they are getting a big special edition pump bottle so I'll see about purchasing that!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2013 1:27:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

I love bioderma sensibio h2o!!! I'm so addicted!
I've already gone through about 8-10 bottles of these over the many years I've bought this product.
This is my favourite cleanser!!!
It feels so clean and fresh and doesn't dry my skin out. It removes all the makeup and dirt and eye makeup from my face and neck. It leaves my dry face so soft, without the tightness I sometimes feel with other cleansing products.
I use this every night :)
I get mine in Canada for about 22$ before taxes. I'm not sure if this is available internationally though. They also come in travel sizes :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2013 3:41:00 AM More reviews by ouiyhoo

This is the best makeup remover in th entire universe! It is pretty expensive in my country, so i switched to another brand. But, at last, i come back to Bioderma. For one thing, i removes my waterproof sunscreen with just a few wipes, 2 inp particular. And it hasn't yet break me out. I mean i never break out while i use it (3 months perhaps). For another thing, i don't have to use any cleansing foam or gel afterwards, so it is great when traveling. Definitely recommend!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2013 9:54:00 AM More reviews by AGDMR

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have congested skin very very much dehydrated ,dry but clogged cheeks,my forehead is shineer than cheeks.it really dried my face.but it is interesting even my lancome comfort cream cleanser was Less drier.I tried Verite estee lauder oh my got.my face is wonderful but dont know clean enough for my clogs.I rinse it with tonic in morning I cant wash in morning but in evening I wash it with tap water

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2013 6:36:00 AM More reviews by Memoriesin

Just bought it and used it, it feels really nice and gentle on the skin, took off my teint miracle foundation + bodyshop compact powder in a few wipes! Left my skin clean and did not redden it at all!

I like the fact that I can use it as a cleansing wipe for my face on days when I don't wear any makeup and I will always complete the steps by washing my face with a cleanser (just a habit).

Beware of fake dupes of Bioderma, always buy the official authentic version and becareful when you purchase online.

Will update if it causes any changes with my skin

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2013 9:18:00 AM More reviews by hiddencat2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I use this as a makeup remover and as a cleanser. I tend not to wear waterproof eye makeup so haven't had issues there. I completely remove all my makeup in 3 swipes and it's so much easier and less messy than cleanser with water in the sink that I have much better compliance with face washing at night, particularly in the winter when I HATE washing with so just water because it's cold. Anyway, this cleans my skin well without stripping or irritating. Running low so just reordered.

UPDATE 7/23/13: Still using this, but I think I preferred the Avene Micellar Lotion better. That one seemed to remove makeup with fewer wipes and was more soothing. This is much cheaper though, so will probably repurchase.