September 2, 2014 | 1079 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Veluxe Pearl - All That Glitters

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2010 11:31:00 AM More reviews by b0mbshell

I love love loveee All That Glitters. It is by far my favorite MAC shadow! I just love that it's so versatile on me. I have used it since last summer and to tell the truth, probably 95% of my looks included this one. Even on those days where I just threw something on to go to the store, this was it. It works beautifully with my skintone, whether it be winter or summer. I love that I can just pop this on lash to brow and add a quick liner and bit of mascara, and it just WORKS. Amazing on my blue eyes, too! This is probably my HG shadow, and I will be repurchasing soon as I've hit pan long ago and been working just with what's left in the rim lol.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2010 6:06:00 PM More reviews by VanillaSnow4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2010 7:01:00 PM More reviews by dianaec

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not very exciting but very wearable. It's the perfect color for the tear duct area and is definitely brightening. Looks sparkly, but it's very neutral for day time even all over the lid.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2010 8:46:00 AM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I put off buying this for such a long time, thinking it was too orangey/peachy for my colouring (anything too orange based makes my eyes look sore). Man, was I wrong. I love this shadow. The sparkle is very subdued, so this is wearable every day as a lid colour for me and it makes my eyes look bright and awake. I put it on the lid with Wedge in the crease for a subtle day look or I use it on the inner lid with Mulch on the outer lid and in the crease for something a bit more "showy". Even worn on its own, just on my lid, it makes my eyes look very bright and awake on days when I don't feel like spending any time doing eye makeup - just this on the lid with a dark liner gives a great look - bright eyed and youthful! Overall great colour.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2010 2:33:00 PM More reviews by FangBanger

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

My favorite (and only) MAC shadow besides Naked Lunch. I am a minimalist when it comes to makeup- though I did have my heavy Edie eyeliner phase in high school- and All That Glitters is an excellent all-over wash for me. It's a peachy golden sheen, and no, it's not super pigmented, but if you layer your application it should be fine. There's no glitter, only a golden shimmer that meshes with the beige-peach base color. As I do with any eye shadow, I use ELF's Mineral Primer and that seems to make it last all day, even in Southern California's intense summer heat.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2010 9:44:00 AM More reviews by aniqaliah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I can rely on this eyeshadow any time any day with any outfit. Love this on the lid and nylon in the corner of the eyes. def i will buy this again!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2010 7:35:00 PM More reviews by iheartcargo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this color! All the hype on YouTube got me interested so I decide to buy it and try. It is perfect by its self or with another color. Yes, the pigmentation could be better, but for only $14(.50) I think it is just right! (:

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2010 5:45:00 AM More reviews by apk2

I really love this colour soooo much because when i was in highschool the first eyeshadow i ever got was from a sample quad my mom didnt want. That quad had one colour that was exactly the same as all that glitters and i hit pan and started to use it sparingly until it was eventually gone. For years and years i kept looking for similar colours but every colour i bought was either too warm or too pink and didnt have the duochrome effect that the eyeshadow had. Champagne yellow with pink shimmers. I got this not too long ago not hoping for an amazing shadow but just buying it cause i wanted something that i coiuld wear daily and a lot of youtube gurus recommended all that glitters. I swatched it and my eyes probably bulged right out of my eye sockets cause it was THAT COLOUR THAT I FELL IN LOVE WITH! I bought it right away even though i was broke and had to use my credit card. Now i'm so happy it's in the permanent collection and that i've finally found my first eyeshadow again!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/17/2010 9:31:00 PM More reviews by colourrmepretty

I don't LOVE All That Glitters. I really wanted to - in fact, I expected to! Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, raves about All That Glitters - I was so excited, so I just ordered this online. I'll never do that again! MAC does not have accurate swatches online. All That Glitters is definitely not as pretty as it's owners give it credit for. It's rather... blah, not pigmented enough, and just boring. It's too brown for my taste. Of course, I am glad I have this eyeshadow, and I will find a use someday, but for now, it sits in my makeup bag barely touched. Disappointed!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2010 10:58:00 AM More reviews by emilyrose37

I've heard SO much about All That Glitters eye shadow, so of course I bought it -- I wanted to see what all the hype was about. Overall, I do think it is a beautiful eye shadow! The color is a lovely shimmery peach, but it's not TOO shimmery. I mix with Bare Study paint pot for a long lasting neutral look with some Sable in my crease.
A great buy, totally worth purchasing! Although -- it tends to be sold out in the palette form at my local mac counter, so be sure to ask for it :)