September 30, 2014 | 1746 users online

Pressed Powders - Rimmel - Stay Matte Pressed Powder

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2013 9:34:00 PM More reviews by TinaLeNguyen

Amazing product, it really does keep my face oil free and it lasts all day although it can look a LITTLE cakey at times but this is rare. I've used a lot of powders before pressed and loose but this is by far the best one I've tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2013 9:09:00 PM More reviews by MichaelaHorror

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my absolute favourite face powder. I've been using it for about six months and use it everyday, in shade Transparent 001 and it matches my skin tone perfectly since I have such fair skin.
My skin is very sensitive and other powders give me an itchy rash, but this one gives me no problems.
I tend to have oily skin and this just takes that away and leaves it looking beautiful a flawless.
And for about five dollars, you can't beat the price! I would definately reccomend this to anyone.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/1/2013 12:12:00 PM More reviews by otoesanchico

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I hate to be negative, but I get better results from my cg smoothers powder. I've tried this with foundation, tinted moisturizer and alone. it looks pretty decent for about an hour, but since the packaging is what it is you can't easily take out along for touch ups (which you'll NEED!)... Good price though.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2013 10:07:00 AM More reviews by sunshinechemist

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

As I'm nearing the end of my first (of what I foresee to be many) stay matte pressed powders, I thought I should review. I purchased based on inexpensive price and good reviews here. I purchased in translucent, which is not really translucent. I would call it a sheer fair color. As I am light skinned, it works for me.---------------------------------------------------------- I am not oily; I use pressed powder to set liquid foundation and cream concealers to avoid settling in my fine lines around my eyes. Because I am not oily, pressed powders were always "scary" for me because of their tendency to dry me out. However, this one does not dry out my skin! I do look powdery for about 5 minutes but then it seems to settle. I sometimes spritz with canned evian when I'm in a rush. This powder really helps my foundation and concealer last and not settle into fine lines. I use a dense Sedona lace midnight lace round top brush to dot the powder on, no sweeping or buffing! That would just loosen my foundation/concealer I just settled. -------------------------------------------------------------I think I paid ~4 dollars for this at target and it's lasted me a long time, about 6 months. I don't reapply, as I don't get oily.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2013 1:51:00 PM More reviews by Linkinpark9503

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this product! Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2013 12:36:00 AM More reviews by bnavarro

This is a very good product. Let me just share something: I applyed my fndt(colorstay) then a loose powder (coty airspun) , hours later I was oily and wondered why.. I thought "what did i do differently" sure enough i did not apply this powder.. its great for the price . Everyone should try it. not to be used alone though.. it is best used for setting.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2013 12:01:00 AM More reviews by Penlatysan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is really good!!! Used over just about any foundation, this makes it last all day long! And it's dirt cheap, and it doesn't look "powdery"! Great product! Only gripe would be the package isn't very convenient, but you can't have everything, right!?

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2013 5:56:00 PM More reviews by sw3etpinay

This is most definitely my HG setting powder.
It used to not be though, but what I found is that you just need to change the type of brush for it to do its magic.
I use E.L.F.'s Studio powder brush, and that is how my setting powder became HG.
Definitely stays on throughout the day for me now :].

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2013 3:02:00 AM More reviews by moreyuna

I like this powder, it can make my face looks flawless and matte for the first 2-4 hours (depending on what I wear; if I wear bb cream it will get oily the next 2 hours and if I wear fdt it can last for 4 hours on top). Overall I love the quality of this powder, and also this powder was pretty cheap one; just about $6.78. One thing I hate is the packaging, why you have to use any plastic compartment?? I don't mind if they didn't give any sponge/puff inside (I'm not going to use it either way, I prefer Ecotools Powder brush to apply my powder) but I DO MIND when you didn't give any mirror compact alongside with this amazing powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2013 3:21:00 AM More reviews by LL98

Leaves my face feeling soft and smooth. I really like it. It doesn't really last long but overall it's good!