July 31, 2014 | 1476 users online

Pressed Powders - Rimmel - Stay Matte Pressed Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2013 3:49:00 PM More reviews by Iriana74

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This powder works really great for me. I'm 15 and my face (actually just my nose) gets really oily. This stuff manages really well to control the excess oil and gives my face a matte finish.

The only thing that bothers me is the packaging. Its lid seems to fall off really easily; I hope they'll fix that.
The powder comes in a lot of shades, so it's not hard to find the one that fits you the best. I'm in the shade Pink Blossom. Another thing I love about it is that it doesn't make my face look cakey at all, everything looks very natural. It is also very cheap, really affordable!
So if you're looking for a good powder at a low price, this is definitley for you. Hope this hepled ;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2013 11:08:00 PM More reviews by catwoman1275

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this pressed powder. It has a smooth texture unlike many drug store powders and an all day matte finish. My only complaint is that wish it were in a mirrored compact because the container sometimes opens easily in my purse. It would also be nice if a puff or sponge were included.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2013 12:32:00 PM More reviews by ItsmeBritt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this powder for the second time now and I really like this powder. I heard some beautyguru's on youtube talk about it so I thought : I have to try this powder out. The price is okay but the packaging is not very good. It opens very easily in your bag. But the powder keeps me matte for 5 to 6 hours in the winter and 3 to 4 hours in the summer. I have oily skin so that's pretty good.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2013 4:28:00 AM More reviews by cristy0

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this powder!! Gives me an amazing matte finish,it definitely helps me control shine although I still have to blot every couple hours but not as much as before and it's great for touch ups.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2013 2:36:00 AM More reviews by Cesiii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have extremely oily skin and this powder helps control that. It feels really light weight on my face and you only need a little bit to keep your skin matte. Plus it's supper affordable! I love it! Pros: keeps face matte for hours Not chalky Inexpsensive Cons: packaging Limited color selection.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2013 2:57:00 PM More reviews by Jordanlee4

LOVE THIS! Sets my foundation great and looks nice on! Matches skin tones good!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 4:52:00 PM More reviews by karaduquette

so good. it sets my makeup just the way i want it to and gets rid of unwanted shine, it just has a nice finish to it and i recommend it, it is very affordable :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2013 12:12:00 AM More reviews by tashareviews

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

lovely pressed powder! keeps me matte and has a nice finish . downside is the packaging, the lid comes off very easily. the powder itself isn't chalky and leaves a nice, matte finish. while using this, a little goes a long way!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2013 3:34:00 AM More reviews by lsny67

I actually really love this product. I have it in 003 natural and it matches my skin tone perfectly! The powder is smooth and soft, which I love. It sets my foundation and keeps my shine under control for about 5+ hours before I have to dust a bit more on. It made my skin nice and matte without it caking up. The packaging is cute, although the quality of it is meh. The lid doesn't stay on that well :( Overall good product!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2013 10:26:00 PM More reviews by SiteNo8

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

A few months ago, I went to the store to buy this powder (for the first time). The sales associate convinced me that an expensive brand of mineral powder would be a better choice, since I rarely wear foundation in the summer. Well, I hated that mineral powder, and after 8 weeks I went back to buy the Rimmel. I really like it. I bought Transparent. It goes on soft, matte, and natural looking, with very good staying power. (Today it lasted through a 3 hour car ride, 1 hour ferry crossing, and setting up camp in hot, humid weather.) It even helps tone down the redness on my cheeks. I do wear it with a primer, so that helps, too, but the primer alone or with another powder is not nearly as effective.
Stay Matte only loses a lippy due to the crap packaging. However, I'm sure the cheap packaging keeps the powder cheap, too.