August 22, 2014 | 1761 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Mary Kay - Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2008 1:40:00 AM More reviews by monicaphil

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is a wonderful oil-free eye makeup remover. It does not get into you eyes & cause you to see blurred after you use it, it is not heavy at all. I have never had a reaction to it & it removes all of my eye makeup very effectively. I don't have to tug & rub my eyes to get the makeup off.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2008 3:43:00 PM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Best MU remover I have tried. I loathe MU removers that are super oily and leave your skin feeling slick and greasy, this one does not do that. I would remove my eye make up with this and then reapply immediately with no problems. This is my staple remover. I used to use the baby wipe type MU removers (MAC, Neotragena, Tragets brand, ect make them) because they were less oily than traditional removers in a bottle but since they were like that I had to scrubb alot, especially on my eyes and I would lose lots of lashes....so that was not okay either. I recently attended a Mary Kay party and loved a few things, liked a few things and didnt care for a few things...this is one of the things I loved. I soak a cotton ball or bad and then hold it to my eye for like 20 seconds and it breaks the make up down you dont need to do much "scrubbing" / "hard wiping". It's a bit pricey but very worth it. I'll rebuy.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2008 11:49:00 AM More reviews by choklityum

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Disclaimer: I am an MK consultant. However, I have used a wide variety of eye makeup removers over the years - including baby oil (not good - I already have really oily skin!) I also wear waterproof mascara because my eyes have a tendency to water and I rub them every now and again because of all the computer work I do. Shake it up, squirt a smidge onto a cotton ball, and voila! Where my hair and skin are concerned, I'm willing to pay the price for something that works well. And yes, I used this product prior to becoming a consultant.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2008 12:17:00 AM More reviews by wordsandnumbers

I hate removing eye makeup separately, but if I must, this is the product I use. It never leaves my eye area oily but takes all of the makeup away.

This is something I would definitely want to keep a backup.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2008 1:42:00 AM More reviews by Hooptie72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this eye makeup remover. It removes every trace of makeup with very little effort and no burning. Other products I have used required a lot of rubbing, which is hard on my short, sparse lashes. It leaves no greasy residue. The spill-proof top allows me to control the amount that I dispense. I keep one in the bathroom to use at night and one by my make-up stand to use for removing eyeliner mistakes. I just pour a tiny bit on a cotton swab and wipe away my mistake. It doesn't make my eyes greasy, so I can apply new eyeliner right away. I have purchased Neutrogena when I have run out of MK, but it required a lot more rubbing to remove mascara. I don't know what I would ever do without this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2008 1:28:00 AM More reviews by tennis700g

This is the best eye make-up remover I have used so far. I'm not a fan of the oily residue or soapy eye makeup removers at all this one is silicone based and it even takes off all of my water-proof eye products! Some eye makeup removers I've tried are so thin and kinda soapy they burn my eyes even when I'm really careful. Oh and this stuff lasts for a really long time a little goes a long way. Hope this helps!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2008 3:46:00 PM More reviews by Jane4Jones

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Used it, loved it. It was as good as the clinique brand. A friend of mine, however, told me that liquid (baby) oil serves the same purpose. Oh so true, now I just use baby oil as a make up remover. I am all for using products that cost less.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2008 6:36:00 AM More reviews by rubie

This is almost as good as the famous Lancome Bi-facil; but stings and burns my eyes while bi-facil never does. I won't repurchase. Bi-facil is more effective and truly gentle to my eyes. I'll go back to use it--or might try extra virgin olive oil.
UPDATE: Guess what? I have found that the very reason for my eye irritation has been caused by mascaras, not by this makeup remover! (I use eye makeup remover to remove WP mascaras--and many mascaras bother my eyes... Once I switched to a non-irritating mascara, the problem was gone!) Therefore, I have changed my rating from 2 to 4 stars.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2008 7:53:00 PM More reviews by lysasellers

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The BEST make-up remover on the planet - far none! I highly recommend this to any women who wears eye make-up. It also takes out lipstick stains from clothing! The only thing is that its not cheap. Its costly compared to others on the market. However, you actually get what you pay for with this, so its worth the $15.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2008 5:18:00 PM More reviews by jennib1975

Totally my FAVORITE eye makeup remover. I love how soft my eyes feel after I use this. I have tried others that are less expensive but I always go back to this. I will NEVER change!