September 23, 2014 | 1726 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Mary Kay - Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2008 12:34:00 AM More reviews by drummagirl65

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this eye makeup remover! When I wear a lot of eye makeup I have to use two cotton balls per eye, but I never ever have to tug or rub hard no matter how much I use. It just sweeps the makeup right off. I like that the hole on top doesn't allow me to squeeze out too much product, so that it lasts longer. Although one time while traveling, I didn't tighten the cap all the way and it did spill a little! I was sad because product had been wasted. :( I will probably never buy another eye makeup remover, and I have tried quite a few others at the drugstore. Nothing comes close to this for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2008 1:22:00 PM More reviews by pizzamomma

One of my favorite eye makeup removers!! It takes of the mascara very easy and doesn't burn your eyes. I also use the Clinique Take Off The Day when I can't get a hold of my MK rep and it works almost as good. I only wish it was alittle bigger bottle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2008 7:32:00 PM More reviews by hp11989

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Overall rating: Although I've only swapped for this product, I'd fork over real dough for it if I had to :-) It removes my eye makeup perfectly without making my vision blurry. What more could I ask for? I's an HG product for me.
Price: $14 for 3.75 oz. (it's a fairly large bottle).
Packaging: Plastic bottle with "squeezie hole." The only thing I don't like is that I have to shake before use to mix the two "layers," but I can live with it.
Would I buy again: Yes. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2008 1:40:00 AM More reviews by monicaphil

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is a wonderful oil-free eye makeup remover. It does not get into you eyes & cause you to see blurred after you use it, it is not heavy at all. I have never had a reaction to it & it removes all of my eye makeup very effectively. I don't have to tug & rub my eyes to get the makeup off.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2008 3:43:00 PM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Best MU remover I have tried. I loathe MU removers that are super oily and leave your skin feeling slick and greasy, this one does not do that. I would remove my eye make up with this and then reapply immediately with no problems. This is my staple remover. I used to use the baby wipe type MU removers (MAC, Neotragena, Tragets brand, ect make them) because they were less oily than traditional removers in a bottle but since they were like that I had to scrubb alot, especially on my eyes and I would lose lots of lashes....so that was not okay either. I recently attended a Mary Kay party and loved a few things, liked a few things and didnt care for a few things...this is one of the things I loved. I soak a cotton ball or bad and then hold it to my eye for like 20 seconds and it breaks the make up down you dont need to do much "scrubbing" / "hard wiping". It's a bit pricey but very worth it. I'll rebuy.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2008 11:49:00 AM More reviews by choklityum

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Disclaimer: I am an MK consultant. However, I have used a wide variety of eye makeup removers over the years - including baby oil (not good - I already have really oily skin!) I also wear waterproof mascara because my eyes have a tendency to water and I rub them every now and again because of all the computer work I do. Shake it up, squirt a smidge onto a cotton ball, and voila! Where my hair and skin are concerned, I'm willing to pay the price for something that works well. And yes, I used this product prior to becoming a consultant.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2008 12:17:00 AM More reviews by wordsandnumbers

I hate removing eye makeup separately, but if I must, this is the product I use. It never leaves my eye area oily but takes all of the makeup away.

This is something I would definitely want to keep a backup.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2008 1:42:00 AM More reviews by Hooptie72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this eye makeup remover. It removes every trace of makeup with very little effort and no burning. Other products I have used required a lot of rubbing, which is hard on my short, sparse lashes. It leaves no greasy residue. The spill-proof top allows me to control the amount that I dispense. I keep one in the bathroom to use at night and one by my make-up stand to use for removing eyeliner mistakes. I just pour a tiny bit on a cotton swab and wipe away my mistake. It doesn't make my eyes greasy, so I can apply new eyeliner right away. I have purchased Neutrogena when I have run out of MK, but it required a lot more rubbing to remove mascara. I don't know what I would ever do without this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2008 1:28:00 AM More reviews by tennis700g

This is the best eye make-up remover I have used so far. I'm not a fan of the oily residue or soapy eye makeup removers at all this one is silicone based and it even takes off all of my water-proof eye products! Some eye makeup removers I've tried are so thin and kinda soapy they burn my eyes even when I'm really careful. Oh and this stuff lasts for a really long time a little goes a long way. Hope this helps!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2008 3:46:00 PM More reviews by Jane4Jones

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Used it, loved it. It was as good as the clinique brand. A friend of mine, however, told me that liquid (baby) oil serves the same purpose. Oh so true, now I just use baby oil as a make up remover. I am all for using products that cost less.