Clinique High Impact Mascara

3.6

water, copernicia cerifera (caranuba) wax, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, polyisobutene, silica, acrylates copolymer, aminomethyl propanediol, vp/eicosene copolymer, sodium hyaluronate, lauroyl lysine, pantethine, melanin, panthenol, hydrolyzed wheat protein, ethylhexylglycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, calcium aluminum borosilicate, pvp, propylene clycol, acacia senegal gum, isostearic acid, simethicone, dimethicone peg-8 polyacrylate, urea, disodium edta, bht, sodium dehydroacetate, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, [ /- iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), aluminum powder (ci 77000), carmine (ci 75470), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), bronze powder (ci 77400), ultramarines (ci 77007), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)] [iln 30012]

on 7/27/2012 11:14:00 PM

I love this mascara. I've received it as a GWP many times and I'm so glad I got to try this out. This mascara gives amazing length, separation, and definition to my lashes. The formula is very wet, which can sometimes lead to clumps and droopy lashes. But this stuff just glides right on, separating every lash and never giving me the dreaded spider lashes. I also like the wet formula because I find that this dries out less quickly than some mascaras that I have to toss in about a month because the formula is so dry. This never flakes, smudges or transfers, and my lashes always look as good at the end of the day as they did in the morning. I also love the brush -- it's the perfect size for easy application. If you prefer super volumizing mascaras, I wouldn't recommend this. But if you like mascaras that add amazing length and don't clump, I would definitely tell you to check this out!

on 7/26/2012 8:30:00 PM

its almost like the mascara does all the work for me, its formulation is so gentle when you take it off didnt smudge during the day and didnt make my lashes crispy and hard, it didnt give me the biggest lashes i do have quite think lashes but i was very satisfied really like this mascara, although i do believe for the price i could get a few drugstore ones that are just as good

on 7/22/2012 10:23:00 AM

The price is on the lower end for 'premium' mascaras. This is only suitable for a daytime mascara, in my opinion. So there is nothing special about this. It enhances your eyelashes in that it makes them darker, slightly longer and slightly fuller. But I would not purchase this, Natural Collection's 1.99 mascara is equally as good for a daytime mascara. I think night time mascaras are the only ones worth investing for.

on 7/20/2012 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

this mascara actually disappointed me. i think a drugstore mascara could've done better. i actually gotten a sample of this and tried it. it's nice for an everday look however. but if you try to apply the mascara a second time, it gets dry and clumpy. not worth the money,

on 7/13/2012 10:04:00 AM

I always come back to this mascara! It does not flake off, and is not clumpy. I also think it is healthier for your eyes than some other formulas.

This is not the mascara for really dramatic lashes, but perfect for everyday use- Love it!

on 7/4/2012 1:54:00 PM

Love this! Very soft and creamy. Never dries out. Use with Great lash clear mascara (after application) to keep on lashes. Will keep buying! on my second full size bottle after a trial size! For around $15 its not much more than drugstore and seems better quality.

on 7/3/2012 1:18:00 PM

I simply wouldnt buy it again because of the prize.
So many good cheap ones out there.
But it is AMAZING! lenght & volume!

on 7/2/2012 11:31:00 PM

I got this in a GWP a few months ago. It looks great providing decent volume and length. It gets a little clumpy occasionally, but very rarely. The wand is the perfect size, too. I won't purchase for myself unless I have extra money in my budget, since it is quite pricey for a mascara in my opinion, but I usually stick to drugstore anyway.

on 7/1/2012 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is the third product I've bought after a recommendation on Beautypedia. All three were a mistake, including this. It manages to go on both thin and clumpy. It also smudges, and most of it was under my eyes within a couple of hours. One of the worst mascaras I've ever used.

on 6/30/2012 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I really wanted to like this mascara; Clinique is a great brand. I have long lashes and was looking for some definition and volume, nothing mind-blowing. I do like the brush/wand, but not the formula. It made my long lashes seem short and fat, offering no definition and clumping like crazy. I went back to my amazing L'Oreal "Voluminous Million Lases".

Popular Mascaras