Clinique High Impact Mascara

3.6

water, copernicia cerifera (caranuba) wax, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, polyisobutene, silica, acrylates copolymer, aminomethyl propanediol, vp/eicosene copolymer, sodium hyaluronate, lauroyl lysine, pantethine, melanin, panthenol, hydrolyzed wheat protein, ethylhexylglycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, calcium aluminum borosilicate, pvp, propylene clycol, acacia senegal gum, isostearic acid, simethicone, dimethicone peg-8 polyacrylate, urea, disodium edta, bht, sodium dehydroacetate, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, [ /- iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), aluminum powder (ci 77000), carmine (ci 75470), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), bronze powder (ci 77400), ultramarines (ci 77007), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)] [iln 30012]

on 7/13/2012 10:04:00 AM

I always come back to this mascara! It does not flake off, and is not clumpy. I also think it is healthier for your eyes than some other formulas.

This is not the mascara for really dramatic lashes, but perfect for everyday use- Love it!

on 7/4/2012 1:54:00 PM

Love this! Very soft and creamy. Never dries out. Use with Great lash clear mascara (after application) to keep on lashes. Will keep buying! on my second full size bottle after a trial size! For around $15 its not much more than drugstore and seems better quality.

on 7/3/2012 1:18:00 PM

I simply wouldnt buy it again because of the prize.
So many good cheap ones out there.
But it is AMAZING! lenght & volume!

on 7/2/2012 11:31:00 PM

I got this in a GWP a few months ago. It looks great providing decent volume and length. It gets a little clumpy occasionally, but very rarely. The wand is the perfect size, too. I won't purchase for myself unless I have extra money in my budget, since it is quite pricey for a mascara in my opinion, but I usually stick to drugstore anyway.

on 7/1/2012 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is the third product I've bought after a recommendation on Beautypedia. All three were a mistake, including this. It manages to go on both thin and clumpy. It also smudges, and most of it was under my eyes within a couple of hours. One of the worst mascaras I've ever used.

on 6/30/2012 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I really wanted to like this mascara; Clinique is a great brand. I have long lashes and was looking for some definition and volume, nothing mind-blowing. I do like the brush/wand, but not the formula. It made my long lashes seem short and fat, offering no definition and clumping like crazy. I went back to my amazing L'Oreal "Voluminous Million Lases".

on 6/29/2012 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I like this mascara, already bought it several times. Even though it is not waterproof, it does not move, which is a big plus for me.
My eyes are super sensitive, sometimes wet and tearing from allergies (and one of my eyes has a chronic inflammation), so that I need a product, that is good to my eyes and easy to remove. This mascara delivers it all. It is easy to apply, it stays all day long and is removed easily.
I am not sure about the “high impact”. My lashes are very long, thin and very light (without mascara invisible). It does make them nice, the results are natural and the lashes don’t stick together. And that’s basically all I need. I didn’t notice any longer lashes or much more volume from the mascara though.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

This is the best masacara for me. I usually only goto department store barnds for face makeup, ie foundation, powder and blush. So I got this in mini size as a GWP with my clinique acne solutions makeup..YAY.
I generally use maybelline falsies but this is way better. Makes my lashes look voluminous but not clump.
I am not sure about the regular price in stores so I am unsure if I will repurchase.

on 6/26/2012 12:29:00 AM

MY FAVORITE MASCARA EVER...so far....i have tried alot of mascaras from maybelline ,urban decay,tarte,tarina tarantino.this gives u great bold volume.i dont have a problem with clumps.stays put all day.this was given to me by mistake at the clinque counter because i wanted to try the high definition mascara but she gave me this instead.yep..one of the best mistakes:)

on 6/22/2012 1:44:00 PM

I LOVE this mascara! It is my favorite mascara so far, and I've tried anything from high end to drugstore. I love the wand, and I love how it never clumps. It is my everyday mascara and it gives me such a natural look. Will totally buy again and recommend to everyone!