April 17, 2014 | 1483 users online

Bronzers - New York Color - Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 10/1/2011 6:40:00 AM More reviews by purestfeeling

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I would recommend this to those looking for a matte bronzer but I find that this doesn't go on as evenly as other bronzers. It goes on patchy or can seem muddy in places if my "canvas" isn't perfectly matte and even.

It's definitely worth the money, however, and I feel pretty confident that these small issues are probably less noticeable for those who aren't in the nw10-15 range.

The tone is okay but I find that it still pulls a bit orange on me. It's about as great as they come for a fully matte drugstore bronzer however, and I think everyone should have this in their stash.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2011 8:36:00 PM More reviews by Socotroca

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this bronzer, especially now that I know its a perfect dupe for my first bronzer love- Bobbi Brown bronzing powder in medium. Don't get me wrong, I love the BB but its $34. You cannot beat this NYC one for a couple of bucks! It looks fantastic, blends well and does the job!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2011 11:49:00 PM More reviews by peggy1234

I have bought this many times over. It looks very natural and would work on any skin tone. I am 30NC in the summer.
It works well for contrasting and is not too shimmery. The price is perfect. I usually buy mine at walmart.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2011 11:32:00 PM More reviews by xolovebeautyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

really nice bronzer! and its only 3 bucks! in the winter i am really pale but in the summer i get pretty dark, so i like it alot better on my skin during to winter. The packaging is nice too! i would by this product just for the mirror. The only problem that i have with this bronzer is it kind of looks orange. especially when u swatch it

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2011 3:39:00 PM More reviews by caligrl16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great bronzer for my pale skin. It gives a great believable glow and a little bit goes a long way. I like how it's matte- it doesn't make my combo skin look shiny or glittery. I will definitely repurchase! The price is awesome also- I think it's only around 3 bucks or so!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2011 4:51:00 PM More reviews by Bucephala

I keep two bronzers at a time: a matte one and a slightly shimmery one. This is my go-to matte bronzer. I love it! It doesn't look dirty or orange on my fair skin. It gives me a streak-free bronzed look. You can't beat the price! This will be the only matte bronzer that I ever by, unless it gets discontinued (heaven forbid!!).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2011 3:44:00 PM More reviews by SpicyCurry

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

It's very difficult to find a matte bronzer, but for those of us with oily skin don't always want to use shimmery products on our faces. This bronzer really is matte, and is neither to dark or too light, or too orange or too cool toned...it's great! And the compact is sleek making it very portable. I love finding cheap, great cosmetics...in fact, I make it my personal mission ;-)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2011 2:50:00 PM More reviews by f0revery0ung19

LOVE THIS PRODUCT <3 i decided to buy this product after looking at the reviews here on MUA , it's a great bronzer for a really good price ! you can use it to contour, or you can use it all over your face for a sun kissed glow (not an orange mess) the price is great, so it doesn't hurt to try it ! i will definitely re-purchase !

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2011 12:54:00 AM More reviews by numsy

For $3, you can't beat this bronzer. It turns out a little orange on my skin, and the packaging is so delicate that I've shattered a good three pans and have had to salvage the little crumbs left, but if you're in a pinch and have like formal or prom tomorrow night, or just need some cheap bronzer, this does the job well.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/14/2011 1:52:00 PM More reviews by ladyinred002

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I liked this bronzer soo much! It's a great color and is totally matte and looks so natural! But I have just started to use Epiduo, so my skin was probably very sensitive and this gave me little bumps in the hollows of my cheeks ( where I apply bronzer.) I am so dissappointed, but I think any bronzer would have done this, due to how weak my skin is now. I'll try this in a month or so, when I am not using it. If you don't have acne prone skin- definitely try this! If you are using any kind of perscription-strength acne products, it's probably best to stay away from this.