September 22, 2014 | 1284 users online

Bronzers - New York Color - Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2012 11:41:00 AM More reviews by AshleyBillxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

for the price i dont think this can be beaten, im glad it isnt super pigmented because it gives me the chance to build it up or wear it really lightly. its a lovely color with no shimmer and does just a good a job as any other bronzer i have and is a 1/4 of the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2012 10:24:00 PM More reviews by mya2403

This was just an OK product nothing special. Wouldn't buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2012 9:13:00 PM More reviews by jennifa55

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this bronzer for contouring. I use my bare minerals all over face powder in faux tan(sometimes warmth) and then this. This product lasts longer through the day then the BE(About 4 hours without touchups). The packaging is cheap.. But for under 3 bucks at target what do you expect? The actual product doesn't seem soft or chalky so I don't see it crumbling or breaking due to packaging but only time will tell..

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2012 8:14:00 PM More reviews by anaelleee

I recently decided to bought this cheap bronzer and a HE one, and I have to say i actually like this one better, which is about 1/10th of the cost of the more expensive one, but happy to say neither broke me out!

This product is sheer but buildable, so it looks quite natural, but even on my NC20 skin, I find it can look a bit orangey, as with many bronzers out there unfortunately..

I can't say much about the packaging because it would be absurd to expect perfection in every way from a product below $5, but it's good it has a big mirror, although I never use it and I enjoy how slim it is,, very convenient(:

The staying power is okay, after a school day it fades, but there are still some traces left and I said I would repurchase, but I have a feeling this is going to last me a while, even with everyday use :I

The ingredients in this one are still pretty bad, but its a bit better than the loose and pressed translucent powders from this line.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2012 10:51:00 AM More reviews by underage

Not a fan of this product. I found it hard to pick up any product on my brush and barely noticed any difference in my skin tone. I hate the packaging. It's so cheap and I feel like it is going to break everytime I use it. I'd rather spend the money on something that works and is more sturdy.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2012 8:41:00 AM More reviews by Popcornshrimp

This is probably the worst bronzer I've ever tried. The only reason I bought it was because it seems to be popular among youtube videos. It tends to stick in spots (even with tons of blending) which looks like dirt. The finish is uber matte, which makes it look even more like I rubbed dirt on my face. This only looks okay on my bare skin, to give a bit of color (kinda oompa loopa orange though). Definitely terrible for making cheek bones stand out. I will gladly pay 15 clams for a decent bronzer after this.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2012 10:10:00 PM More reviews by summerlover77

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wow, I really like this. Every bronzer out there seems too light for my pale skin, but this look so natural on my skin! The color is so sheer, it barely even shows up on my skin tone and the packaging is cheap (-1 Lippie) However, it is very buildable but it does take a lot of work to get a noticeable difference. It does not look orange whatsoever, no matter how much I've applied. It looks nice when you use it for contouring cheeks because it creates a nice shadow, but even when you look at where it was applied in full light, you don't see a stripe of the color across your cheek. Overall, I'd buy this again especially for this price! A lot of NYC stuff is complete junk, but this is actually quality stuff, check it out.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2012 1:19:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I haven't used this yet on my face (I'll update this as I wear it). This was the only shade available at my local Walmart. I looked at it and thought it looked pale enough for me. All I wanted was a bronzer that I could use to contour my face. This is a muddy brown color that looks like it could work with my pale olive skin. The texture feels pretty smooth and seems like it could work. So far, without testing this out on my face, it seems like a good product for what I'm looking for.
1/6/12 update: This broke me out like crazy. I had wanted to get it to work but it just doesn't.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2011 9:24:00 PM More reviews by zuba84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I purchased this product after I moved and somehow lost all my makeup. Replacing everything at once is expensive so I literally grabbed the cheapest thing I could find and had second thoughts the first time I opened the package. However, I was shocked when I used it how perfectly natural it looked. Not at all orangy or fake. Im a fair to medium skin tone but on the lighter side now because its winter so I was concerned but it looked great. In fact the first time I wore it I had three people separately at work tell me how great I looked but that they couldnt figure out what was different! Love this and since the price is more then right I would totally purchase again!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2011 9:21:00 PM More reviews by queenofchlorine29

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Perfect matte bronzer for fair skin tones. This is the only product I have ever hit pan on and I used it every single day for over a year and I still have a ring around the edge of the pan. The color doesnt swatch well at all but when used on the face it looks amazing and natural. I also use it for contouring and it looks dark when you concentrate it in one area