New York Color Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720

Price: $

Price: $

Talc/Ethylhexyl Palmitate/Zinc Stearate/Silica/Kaolin/Aluminum Starch Octenylscucinate/Imidazolidinyl Urea/Methylparaben/Propylparaben. May Contain Mica/Titanium Dioxide/Iron Oxides.

on 6/19/2012 6:46:00 PM

I found this bronzer for $2.99 at Rite Aid. I really like it! Nice brown color, not orange, and a little goes a long way. Pad it comes with is useless; I apply it with a big fluffy brush to avoid getting too much on my light skin.

on 6/19/2012 8:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Awesome little bronzer. I got this on sale for $1.50 and im so happy I got it!. It gives just the right amount of color and isnt a super tacky orange. If you have a cool skintone, this bronzer is safe for you to use to give your face some color without making you look sallow and washed out. Also, I find that the color payoff is kind of light to medium coverage, so your not going to look like an ompa loompa :) Highly recommend.

on 6/19/2012 12:52:00 AM

I love love love this!!!! i love that it is not shimmery. it is a simple clean and perfect. it is the nice tan color too not nasty orange

on 6/16/2012 10:38:00 PM

It's so hard to find a bronzer that's not orange and shimmery. With my already oily skin, shimmer is just a NO.

This is very matte, and very natural looking. This will work well on fair skins, but anyone darker I doubt it would show up on. It warms me up without looking fake or obvious.

I just dust a little on the high points of my cheeks, temples/hairline, a tad on the middle of my forehead, a tad on the bridge of my nose with a MAC 109.

You can't beat the price, the package seems sturdy to me. The puff is worthless, but I can't imagine applying a bronzer with a puff anyway. It will fade during the day, but it's light and compact enough to throw in my bag for touchups, so it's not a big deal.

Will buy again.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This doesn't give me much color, so I use it all over my face as a setting powder after I apply my liquid foundation. Works so well. It doesn't break me out at all, which is surprising for its price. Haven't hit pan yet, but I've already bought a back-up : )

on 5/30/2012 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Its so hard to find a nice, simple matte bronzer. All of them seem to contain shimmer, which I don't think flatters my already oily-skin. This gets all the hype for its simplicity, which sounds weird, but it makes sense. Its the perfect shade for contouring and adding warmth to ones face. It's a pretty matte brown shade that would be found naturally on many people's complexions. Its great for the summer!
What I dont like? The packaging. It's really cheap and flimsy. Not as sturdy as I thought it would be.
I also feel you have to use this bronzer with a light hand, or else you end up having that "dirty" look.
Overall, great product for under $3!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I am so pleased with this little gem of a bronzer. For under $4 (CAD), I have found a perfect, matte bronzer for contouring my face. The packaging is very compact and travel-friendly; I don't have to worry about it taking up too much space in my purse. I also appreciate that when you flip it open, there's a mirror inside. Throw away the sponge that comes with it, because it isn't going to do anything for anyone! Use your own brushes. I have an olive/tan skintone and this bronzer is true to keeping me from looking orange or muddy. It isn't overly pigmented so I'm positive lighter skintones will applaud that.

Edit: After doing some in-depth research, it is confirmed that NYC does test on animals; therefore, I am changing this product rating from 5 to 4. I will not be repurchasing.

on 5/24/2012 2:11:00 AM

Matte and a very good subtle shade for me since I'm pretty fair. Ummm fairly well pigmented. And I mean for the price it is pigmented. I think I got it for three dollars?
I don't use that much, but I use it almost every single day, so considering the fact that I JUST hit pan on it, means it has a lot of product. Its kinda pink toned? The packaging seems kinda cheap. but it didn't break on me or anything and I like that its pretty slick. So overall its good. And I would definitely buy it again. Texture is also pretty smooth.

on 5/23/2012 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I have been scared of bronzer ever since I started learning about makeup (that was about freshman year, I'm a junior now). Every bronzer I have ever tried or had applied to me was either orange, to dark, or made me look like a character from Lost xD

Needless to say after finding this little beauty for less than $4 at my local Target, I have overcome my fear!!!

It is totally matte, which is great! I don't prefer shimmery products on my face except highlighter :/

It is also TOTALLY neutral. No overpowering orange or pink tones, so it will fit most people's skintone.

I use this everyday all over my face to give me a summery glow (STILL RAINING IN PORTLAND AND IT'S MAY) with a fluffy brush (I use the ELF studio all over face brush) and a tiny bit of it with an angled blush brush (ELF essential face brush) to contour my cheeks a bit.

I don't really need to contour at all, my dad says he could break a bottle on my cheekbones xD, but I do it anyway because I think it adds more dimension to a person's face :D

ENOUGH YAMMERING. This bronzer is great and even if you don't like it, it's really cheap so you aren't loosing a bunch of money *cough cough* Benefit Hula Bronzer*cough cough*

on 5/20/2012 6:51:00 PM

good everyday bronzer! matte doesn't look muddy nor orange! perfect !plus it's dirt cheap! you can never go wrong with this bronzer. packaging is really nice and compact.

Popular Bronzers