December 20, 2014 | 985 users online

Bronzers - New York Color - Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2012 11:41:00 AM More reviews by elfodimontagna

it is perfect, what cen i say more. I have so many bronzers but I use only this one because it ha no shimmer and it is good for contouring.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2012 8:49:00 PM More reviews by mirageangelhope

I love this!This is a great color for my pale skin.It really goes nicely without shimmer and without being orange,what more could you ask for?Nothing.
This is one product that is worth the hype

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2012 3:18:00 AM More reviews by annnieet

This bronzer is great for the summer! i bought this for like 3 dollers or something. anyways, it was super cheap and affordable. So if you're are ghetto like me, this is a good bronzer for you! The reason why i like this is because it has no shimmer in it, its just plain matte bronzer. This is good if you just want a natural tan glowww. The packaging is okay, nothing special. However i really like the design of the sun in the actual bronzer!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2012 5:15:00 PM More reviews by vodt512

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Even though it isn't as pigmented as other bronzers I have tried, but the price is dirty cheap and very very very reasonable. It blends very well on my skin and great to wear during the daytime. The overall quality is great. I would definitely purchase this product again, again and again.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/9/2012 10:24:00 PM More reviews by lilblue10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

I don't get why everyone raves about this bronzer, its not pigmented at all, it doesnt blend well and its so ORANGE !! it looks sooo unnatural on me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2012 8:53:00 AM More reviews by KeyWestBum

Sunny has it's pros & cons. I would like to mention the pros first. For one, I love that this is more of a matte bronzer instead of a shimmer one. there are so many shimmery bronzers out on the market and sometimes I don't want to be all shimmery. Second, the shade is very complementary of my skintone. I'm medium olive with red tones and tans easily. I actually have to use 2 layers in order for Sunny to actually make me look bronzed. Third, I like the finish of this powder bronzer. It looks natural in pictures. Fourth, it's so darn cheap at under 3 dollars. Now, the cons. First of all, the biggest con of this bronzer is that it seems to break me out in tiny red bumps. When I stop using this, they go away. Secondly, this is a cheap powder and it doesn't have the finest formula therefore it does feel a bit chalky. Thirdly, the packaging is very flimsy. Overall, it's a nice bronzer for someone looking for a matte finish and that is on a budget. However, I will not be repurchasing due to my skin's reaction to it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2012 10:15:00 AM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I picked this up on a whim, because it was $2.74 and I couldn't resist trying something reviewed so highly that cost so little.
It is a pretty good bronzer for its price, really. The powder consistency is good - smooth and not gritty - and it has good lasting power. The pigmentation is also good. I see two drawbacks of this, though. The first is that this bronzer is more of a red-brown, not a neutral brown. Kind of like tan with a hint of sunburn. My second complaint is that it doesn't blend very well. I find it kind of stays wherever my brush first hit my face, no matter how much I try to blend out. It might appear to be less blendable because it is matte and doesn't have the "sparkle" effect.
Despite these issues, if I was, say out of town and had forgotten my regular bronzer and needed one to make it through the trip, I would not hesitate to pick this up. It's not great, but for $2.74, it does the job.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2012 11:04:00 PM More reviews by addictedtomakeup01

LOVE THIS PRODUCT. SOOOOOO MUCH .

it is amazing i love it for both contouring or just a nice light sweep over the face and neck for a nice little color to my face. i love how it is matte because i hate wearing sparkly bronzers it is just too much .

i rate it 5/5 , i rate it 1=dirt cheap because it only costs a couple dollars and is as good as any high end bronzer. i rated the packaging 4/5 because the one part i do not like is the place where the mirror is connected to the bronzer it just does not seem as sturdy as i would like.

i would totally repurchase this product and the little sun on it just makes it look so cute ! and i have been using this every single day since i got it and there is not even a little dent. it will last for a long time!

hope this helped ! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2012 3:34:00 PM More reviews by Suppie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My HG face bronzer. This color won't show up on my nc35 face in the summer, but for winter, it's amazing. Gives me a wonderful natural finish without the added sparkles. I love how this bronzer is matte since I absolutely hate sparkly bronzers. I hope N.Y.C keeps on making this because it's a great product to have.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2012 11:16:00 PM More reviews by tinkerpuppet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Was looking for a bronzer to give my face a hint of colour through the winter on my NW20 skin. Was all set to head out to Sephora or MAC and spend $$ and checked the reviews here to find some good suggestions to look out for. Instead I found the reviews for this NYC product and figured I had nothing to lose. I'm so happy I gave it a shot! Its exactly what I wanted. I don't really contour, I just give a light sweep over my face/neck. It is sheer and matte, so if you're looking for something more dramatic, you might not like this. Like others mentioned, the packaging is cheap, but so is the price! It does have a nice mirror, and I use the sponge to protect the product inside (I use a big fluffy brush from Ecotools to apply). Will definitely repurchase and have recommended it to many!