July 23, 2014 | 1843 users online

Bronzers - New York Color - Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2012 10:10:00 PM More reviews by summerlover77

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wow, I really like this. Every bronzer out there seems too light for my pale skin, but this look so natural on my skin! The color is so sheer, it barely even shows up on my skin tone and the packaging is cheap (-1 Lippie) However, it is very buildable but it does take a lot of work to get a noticeable difference. It does not look orange whatsoever, no matter how much I've applied. It looks nice when you use it for contouring cheeks because it creates a nice shadow, but even when you look at where it was applied in full light, you don't see a stripe of the color across your cheek. Overall, I'd buy this again especially for this price! A lot of NYC stuff is complete junk, but this is actually quality stuff, check it out.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2012 1:19:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I haven't used this yet on my face (I'll update this as I wear it). This was the only shade available at my local Walmart. I looked at it and thought it looked pale enough for me. All I wanted was a bronzer that I could use to contour my face. This is a muddy brown color that looks like it could work with my pale olive skin. The texture feels pretty smooth and seems like it could work. So far, without testing this out on my face, it seems like a good product for what I'm looking for.
1/6/12 update: This broke me out like crazy. I had wanted to get it to work but it just doesn't.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2011 9:24:00 PM More reviews by zuba84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I purchased this product after I moved and somehow lost all my makeup. Replacing everything at once is expensive so I literally grabbed the cheapest thing I could find and had second thoughts the first time I opened the package. However, I was shocked when I used it how perfectly natural it looked. Not at all orangy or fake. Im a fair to medium skin tone but on the lighter side now because its winter so I was concerned but it looked great. In fact the first time I wore it I had three people separately at work tell me how great I looked but that they couldnt figure out what was different! Love this and since the price is more then right I would totally purchase again!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2011 9:21:00 PM More reviews by queenofchlorine29

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Perfect matte bronzer for fair skin tones. This is the only product I have ever hit pan on and I used it every single day for over a year and I still have a ring around the edge of the pan. The color doesnt swatch well at all but when used on the face it looks amazing and natural. I also use it for contouring and it looks dark when you concentrate it in one area

rated 3 of 5 on 12/13/2011 11:06:00 PM More reviews by Kittybling

I purchased this because of the positive reviews, but it looks orangy on my untanned skin. I'll save it and try it again when I have a little natural color during the summer.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/8/2011 6:16:00 PM More reviews by raspberrie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

If this is a good bronzer then I'm giving up on them all together.

While the powder itself is very nice, the color is awful. It's the color of a fake tan gone oh so horribly wrong.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2011 9:14:00 AM More reviews by BlushingBarbie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this because I always hear people talking about how great it is, and I love it! It was olny $4 at the drugstore and it is amazing. It is pigmented but not over pigmented witch I love, it is also super easy to blend and it gives you the perfect nautral glow. I am NW20 from MAC and this colour looks great on my skin. I love the fact that this bronzer has no shimmer so it is great for everyday wear. I also like that you get a big mirrior so it is convenient for on the go. Overall I do really like this bronzer and I would reccomend it. I would repurchase it but I don`t think I will ever need to because you get so much product and you olny need a tiny bit each time you use it! Thanks for reading and I hope this helps!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2011 2:49:00 AM More reviews by CreamPuffification

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Great bronzer, very light, good for fair skin. Used it everyday during summer time. Very bendable and build-able for a darker color. Also can be used all other the face in a light dusting. Not orangey at all, completely matte. A very good buy for light skin tones.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/3/2011 7:55:00 PM More reviews by guesses

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this product because of all the hype. I was so excited to try this out... The pigmentation is sheer but definitely build-able for contouring. The colour was pretty nice on my slightly tan Asian skin but unfortunately this broke me out. After applying this in the morning, when I looked in the mirror halfway through the school day, i found small little bumps on the hollows of my cheeks... Too bad...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2011 7:25:00 PM More reviews by cleogirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is actually one of those products that really does live up to all the hype. Why spend money on expensive bronzers with this around? I will always have this in my collection and do reach for it often, love that it's matte and has zero shimmer.
The color is buildable and I usually use a light hand with this as I am very fair. Yes the packaging is cheap but I've hit pan on mine and the case is still intact. Who cares anyways for the price you pay? the product inside is what matters and at least it comes with a mirror. Would never be without this.