August 23, 2014 | 1811 users online

Scrubs - Aveeno - Skin Brightening Daily Scrub

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2005 9:10:00 AM More reviews by 2000wattsmile

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I decided to try this based on the reviews and what a great product! I have oily, sensitive skin, and this provides the perfect level of exfoliation. Smells great, and it really DOES brighten my complexion, which is more than I can say about other products I've tried that make the same claim but cost much more.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2005 4:10:00 AM More reviews by georgiasweety

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this over a year ago and quit using it but I forgot why because it has been so long. I tried it on my chest and face once and about 7 hours later I developed a red rash all over my face with what seemed like a hundred tiny red bumps with white heads on them. *teeny tiny* I only got about 4 of those bumps on my chest but still I know it had to be from he scrub bc I got them on my face and chest & I used the scrub on my chest which I dont normally do. This is a good scrub for sensitive skin because the granuals are so small but for some reason this did not work with my skin chemistry. I really wanted to like this bc I have a full bottle and I have been wanting a glow like this stuff promises but Ill have to skip. I did find this a little drying for my oily/acne prone skin but only because I scrubbed hard. *these scrub beads feel so small u think u dont get any exfoliation but if you use very small circular motions u get an amazing exfoliating feeling and look* Would not repurchase and Now if I only knew what ingredient caused the rash and red bumps (?) any suggestions?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2005 5:09:00 PM More reviews by MsLips

I like this scrub a lot because the microbeads are very gentle and soothing...and leaves your skin refreshed and smooth. It also smells very good.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/28/2005 12:01:00 AM More reviews by Shrinking_Violet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried this about two years ago. I have relatively dry skin but the little grainy consistency wasn't even abrasive enough to slough off the dry flakes and patches and I really didn't see a difference before or after when using this product. It was 'too' gentle. I would not rec' this for those who have dry skin as I find this doesn't exfoliate well enough, if any at all. =T

rated 1 of 5 on 8/24/2005 4:08:00 AM More reviews by nqmt921

I have oily acne-prone skin and this product made me break out so bad. I will never buy it ever again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2005 9:22:00 AM More reviews by Violeta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I do not understand why some people complain that this scrub is too gentle ...u are suppose to gently scrub the skin not kill it.
This product is cheap and very gentle, I would skip on the fregrance but it never give me any problems also this is the only scrub I am able to use w/o any irritation.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2005 1:15:00 AM More reviews by loridill

This is a great scrub! I really like the idea of a daily exfoliant so when you wake up in the morning you can start with fresh skin. It has a light pleasant smell and very fine beads.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2005 4:55:00 PM More reviews by cait89

I really like this scrub a lot, its really gentle & really does work well to even out my skin tone! plus it doesn't make me break out. however, i don't use it daily, because when i did, my skin did tend to get a little more oily.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2005 2:27:00 PM More reviews by HRenfrewgrl

I bought this product because I have oily skin and crap usually builds up on my face therefore causing acne. This face scrub cause my skin to have more blemishes! AHHHH!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/24/2005 2:48:00 AM More reviews by trina27

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

On the plus side, this was very gentle and did not irritate my sensitive skin. On the down side, it didn't feel very scrubby at all. It was certainly gentle enough to use daily, so the name is no lie. But it just didn't cut it for me. I'm going back to Prescriptives Immediate Smooth for now.