April 20, 2014 | 1289 users online

Scrubs - Aveeno - Skin Brightening Daily Scrub

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2005 5:09:00 PM More reviews by MsLips

I like this scrub a lot because the microbeads are very gentle and soothing...and leaves your skin refreshed and smooth. It also smells very good.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/28/2005 12:01:00 AM More reviews by Shrinking_Violet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried this about two years ago. I have relatively dry skin but the little grainy consistency wasn't even abrasive enough to slough off the dry flakes and patches and I really didn't see a difference before or after when using this product. It was 'too' gentle. I would not rec' this for those who have dry skin as I find this doesn't exfoliate well enough, if any at all. =T

rated 1 of 5 on 8/24/2005 4:08:00 AM More reviews by nqmt921

I have oily acne-prone skin and this product made me break out so bad. I will never buy it ever again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2005 9:22:00 AM More reviews by Violeta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I do not understand why some people complain that this scrub is too gentle ...u are suppose to gently scrub the skin not kill it.
This product is cheap and very gentle, I would skip on the fregrance but it never give me any problems also this is the only scrub I am able to use w/o any irritation.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2005 1:15:00 AM More reviews by loridill

This is a great scrub! I really like the idea of a daily exfoliant so when you wake up in the morning you can start with fresh skin. It has a light pleasant smell and very fine beads.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2005 4:55:00 PM More reviews by cait89

I really like this scrub a lot, its really gentle & really does work well to even out my skin tone! plus it doesn't make me break out. however, i don't use it daily, because when i did, my skin did tend to get a little more oily.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2005 2:27:00 PM More reviews by HRenfrewgrl

I bought this product because I have oily skin and crap usually builds up on my face therefore causing acne. This face scrub cause my skin to have more blemishes! AHHHH!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/24/2005 2:48:00 AM More reviews by trina27

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

On the plus side, this was very gentle and did not irritate my sensitive skin. On the down side, it didn't feel very scrubby at all. It was certainly gentle enough to use daily, so the name is no lie. But it just didn't cut it for me. I'm going back to Prescriptives Immediate Smooth for now.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2005 6:58:00 PM More reviews by mirawyn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have sensitive skin (rosacea), so I was glad to find this. I use it about four times a week, and it never makes me break out. Deals well with the odd mix of flaky dry areas and oily areas (which are literally side by side!) Nice texture, never noticed a fragrance, also seems to moisturize, though not a lot. I do wish it did more for my blackheads and redness (both of which are serious), but that's what aspirin masks are for! Does it "brighten?" I don't know. (What does that mean, anyway?) But it has been good for my skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2005 5:47:00 PM More reviews by Crispyhexagon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

At 32 with the maturity of 16..lol I don't have any wrinkles yet but I do notice that my skin texture/tone has dulled and my pores are more noticable than I'd like so I wanted to try something non drastic and I really like this the scrubbing action doesn't scare me like some of the more abrasive ones do but I can feel them working and my skin really does look more even toned and fresher I've even gone on morning errands w/o foundation which is a total rarity for me.