December 19, 2014 | 847 users online

Scrubs - Aveeno - Skin Brightening Daily Scrub

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2005 2:52:00 AM More reviews by Jocelyn88

HG face scrub. I can't say much more than already has been said - Nice fine granules that don't tear up your face (like St. Ive's). Moisturizing. I definitely notice a huge difference when I go w/o this scrub for a bit (in even tone, color..etc.).

rated 2 of 5 on 9/17/2005 9:39:00 PM More reviews by adn8

This product didn't seem to exfoliate my skin very much. i felt like it didn't make a difference on my skin, in terms of cleansing it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2005 9:10:00 AM More reviews by 2000wattsmile

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I decided to try this based on the reviews and what a great product! I have oily, sensitive skin, and this provides the perfect level of exfoliation. Smells great, and it really DOES brighten my complexion, which is more than I can say about other products I've tried that make the same claim but cost much more.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2005 4:10:00 AM More reviews by georgiasweety

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this over a year ago and quit using it but I forgot why because it has been so long. I tried it on my chest and face once and about 7 hours later I developed a red rash all over my face with what seemed like a hundred tiny red bumps with white heads on them. *teeny tiny* I only got about 4 of those bumps on my chest but still I know it had to be from he scrub bc I got them on my face and chest & I used the scrub on my chest which I dont normally do. This is a good scrub for sensitive skin because the granuals are so small but for some reason this did not work with my skin chemistry. I really wanted to like this bc I have a full bottle and I have been wanting a glow like this stuff promises but Ill have to skip. I did find this a little drying for my oily/acne prone skin but only because I scrubbed hard. *these scrub beads feel so small u think u dont get any exfoliation but if you use very small circular motions u get an amazing exfoliating feeling and look* Would not repurchase and Now if I only knew what ingredient caused the rash and red bumps (?) any suggestions?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2005 5:09:00 PM More reviews by MsLips

I like this scrub a lot because the microbeads are very gentle and soothing...and leaves your skin refreshed and smooth. It also smells very good.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/28/2005 12:01:00 AM More reviews by Shrinking_Violet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried this about two years ago. I have relatively dry skin but the little grainy consistency wasn't even abrasive enough to slough off the dry flakes and patches and I really didn't see a difference before or after when using this product. It was 'too' gentle. I would not rec' this for those who have dry skin as I find this doesn't exfoliate well enough, if any at all. =T

rated 1 of 5 on 8/24/2005 4:08:00 AM More reviews by nqmt921

I have oily acne-prone skin and this product made me break out so bad. I will never buy it ever again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2005 9:22:00 AM More reviews by Violeta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I do not understand why some people complain that this scrub is too gentle ...u are suppose to gently scrub the skin not kill it.
This product is cheap and very gentle, I would skip on the fregrance but it never give me any problems also this is the only scrub I am able to use w/o any irritation.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2005 1:15:00 AM More reviews by loridill

This is a great scrub! I really like the idea of a daily exfoliant so when you wake up in the morning you can start with fresh skin. It has a light pleasant smell and very fine beads.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2005 4:55:00 PM More reviews by cait89

I really like this scrub a lot, its really gentle & really does work well to even out my skin tone! plus it doesn't make me break out. however, i don't use it daily, because when i did, my skin did tend to get a little more oily.