Lancome Miracle

3.8

on 7/9/2004 1:57:00 AM

I love this scent!! After getting bored of all my other perfumes, i went on a quest for something different. I happened to go into a cosmetic/fragrance outlet that was a having a 40% off women's perfume deal. After smelling all they had a decided on Lancome Miracle. The scent is so light and feminine.. and my fiance loves it too! Like other reviewers have mentioned the perfume doesn't have the greatest staying power. Next time I might try the intense version, as it may stay on longer.

on 7/2/2004 3:55:00 PM

My boyfriend send to me as a gift.
For me, I think this smell is suitable for winter.
In summer, I don't like to use it because of strong smell.

on 6/19/2004 7:30:00 PM

I wish I could wear this perfume again! I went through a bottle over a year ago and by the end, I just couldn't stomach it any more. It's a very feminine scent, and there's an effervescent quality about it...but I can't stand to smell it on myself day after day!

on 6/15/2004 10:56:00 AM

I love this scent I have been wearing it ever since I got it in a great swap as an extra 2 months ago, I don't care about the staying power of this product for the price because I'd never buy it at the Dept. store, but if I can get a swap for it I am always super generous to other swapper!!

on 6/13/2004 12:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I am in love with this perfume! I saw it while shopping with friends and a Lancome worker gave me one of the cards and I couldnt stop smelling it! I now feel naked without it! If only it lasted longer...

LOVE THIS! I sprayed on Miracle Intense today, and it went perfectly with my body chemistry. Many fragrances seem to turn sour or tangy on me, but this only got better! YAY! :) To top it off, my boyfriend even complimented me on it (and he is very picky on scents). I only wish it would last longer. I think I'll have to spray some on twice a day.

It's a very light, but very feminine scent. It's different. Many perfumes out there are beginning to smell similar to me. Not this one though.

It really depends on your body chemistry though! I tried Clinique Happy Heart today (the lady told me it was a floral scent), and it actually stunk on me! It smelled very tangy and sour..yuck.

on 5/31/2004 12:33:00 AM

Beautiful spicy floral that is also not heavy at the same time. Okay for summer I think. There is freesia and pepper in this one, among other notes. Maybe some carnation? Unique scent that doesn't smell like every other perfume out there. I have received compliments on it when I wear it.

on 5/15/2004 9:12:00 PM

If there was a "maybe" option here, I would definitely opt for that on whether or not to buy again. While I love the scent of Miracle, I don't think it has a whole lot of staying power. It goes away after about one hr (if that). For something that's this expensive, I want to get my money's worth! Perhaps I'll try Intense. Not sure yet, tho.

I love Miracle! I used to wear it about 2 years ago during a long-term relationship. It was my signature fragrance, crisp flowery woddy, very feminine and elegant, maybe a little bit grown-up. It had a long-lasting power on my skin.
When that relationship came to a stupid and pianful end I couldn't wear it anymore without becoming suddenly sad. No Miracle anymore! Actually it was a miracle how we could deal for about 3 years without killing each other! But we were soooo in love! :-(
Also very nice in the "Intense" version, warmer and more woody.

on 5/10/2004 5:20:00 PM

Bought this based on a sample and through Duty Free. Lovely, fresh spring summer fragrance. People are always commenting on it. Shame about the lasting power though...

Popular Fragrances