Lancome Miracle

3.8

Well, here is another one that I loved in the bottle. Each time I went past the Lancome counter I could NOT resist picking up the pretty pink bottle and sniffing it. On occasion I would spray some. I would walk away thinking it was too much for me to wear...but, after a few minutes I would catch a whiff of it and think ...wow, this is great. Well, I have yet to break down and purchase this but, a lovely fellow perfume poster sent me her bottle of lotion. I tried it when she sent it to me and I thought...well, still too much for me. But, the other day I pulled it out and tried it. All day long I kept thinking - this is really nice! My husband liked it too. (he is hard to please scent-wise) I think I "may" just put the spray on my birthday list...but, which one? The EDP, the parfum, the intense or, the body spray. I will say this, the body spray is nice as you can feel free to spray it all over yourself. The intense is nice as it is still "Miracle" but, stronger as the name implies (whereas Estee Pleasures Intense smells like a completely different perfume) Sometimes, I like it more subtle so that I can add more if I need "intense" versus it being tooooooo intense from the start if you know what I mean. The scent is fresh without being "sharp" to my nose. I can pick up the "sweet" without it being cotton-candy. I can also pick up the "musk" without it being to "evening"...even the "floral" note is blended very well. All the notes combine so well. I do find some similarities to Tresor - in that I can pick out that ROSE type scent even though I do not see any *rose* ingredient as part of Miracle. In a way it is the best part of Tresor along with some extra stuff! I have only JUST started wearing this so time will tell if it gives me a headache etc. This is the hottest part of summer in my house too - no air conditioning so, if it were going to give me a headache I would really have expected to see it by now. Wonder what this is like in the Winter?

I smelled Miracle dried down on a sweater a few days after I had worn it, and not able to remember what it was, I went gaga over the scent - wracking my brain - What was it? What was it? I *had* to remember; it smelled awesome! Ah, yes, I finally remembered it was Miracle. Dried down and from a distance, I love Miracle - it smells great. But when I'm actually wearing it, the ginger & pepper clean out my sinuses - just too pungent - needles up my nose. I think it's a beautiful scent when the notes come together, but I appreciate it best on something or someone else - the spices bother me to wear it.

Miracle is a pretty scent, although I'm a teenager and it's much to mature for me. Definitely a lovely scent for a woman during the day. breezy and sweet, like a field of sweet peas!

I love this scent!! After getting bored of all my other perfumes, i went on a quest for something different. I happened to go into a cosmetic/fragrance outlet that was a having a 40% off women's perfume deal. After smelling all they had a decided on Lancome Miracle. The scent is so light and feminine.. and my fiance loves it too! Like other reviewers have mentioned the perfume doesn't have the greatest staying power. Next time I might try the intense version, as it may stay on longer.

My boyfriend send to me as a gift.
For me, I think this smell is suitable for winter.
In summer, I don't like to use it because of strong smell.

I wish I could wear this perfume again! I went through a bottle over a year ago and by the end, I just couldn't stomach it any more. It's a very feminine scent, and there's an effervescent quality about it...but I can't stand to smell it on myself day after day!

I love this scent I have been wearing it ever since I got it in a great swap as an extra 2 months ago, I don't care about the staying power of this product for the price because I'd never buy it at the Dept. store, but if I can get a swap for it I am always super generous to other swapper!!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I am in love with this perfume! I saw it while shopping with friends and a Lancome worker gave me one of the cards and I couldnt stop smelling it! I now feel naked without it! If only it lasted longer...

LOVE THIS! I sprayed on Miracle Intense today, and it went perfectly with my body chemistry. Many fragrances seem to turn sour or tangy on me, but this only got better! YAY! :) To top it off, my boyfriend even complimented me on it (and he is very picky on scents). I only wish it would last longer. I think I'll have to spray some on twice a day.

It's a very light, but very feminine scent. It's different. Many perfumes out there are beginning to smell similar to me. Not this one though.

It really depends on your body chemistry though! I tried Clinique Happy Heart today (the lady told me it was a floral scent), and it actually stunk on me! It smelled very tangy and sour..yuck.

Beautiful spicy floral that is also not heavy at the same time. Okay for summer I think. There is freesia and pepper in this one, among other notes. Maybe some carnation? Unique scent that doesn't smell like every other perfume out there. I have received compliments on it when I wear it.

Popular Fragrances