L'Oreal Sublime Bronze

3.4

I really love this self tanner! It does have a scent to it, but it doesn't make me gag like other tanners I've tried. It makes your skin feel sticky for a few hours after applying, but it's worth it for the results you get. My tan looked beautiful and natural, and with other tanners, I've never been able to notice results like this! I usually put it on about an hour before I go to bed (once a week, maybe) and rinse off in the morning to get rid of the smell. It glides on easily and smoothly while applying. The only negative I have about this is that when you open the lid you have to hold the container upside down or else the product will spill out.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really like this self tanner and I've used a lot of drugstore tanners. I actually like the smell, I wouldn't bottle it and wear it as a perfume, but it's the best self tanner I've ever smelled. It does take about 30 minutes to an hour sometimes to dry, but if you sit in front of a fan, it will dry much faster. I'm a FFF in the winter, and I use this in Dark and I get a very natural, believable tan. My mom is very critical of my appearance and she thought it was a real tan!!! The only problem is my feet, but I can never get those anyway, so I use a spray. Just be sure to use a lotion on your knees and elbow sto prevent those from getting too dark.

I used the lotion in deep. While it's not hard at all to get an streak-free color, the color is fairly orangy. The deep can make me quite dark, or I should say, dark orange. But the weird thing is that it never turns my face as dark, and I always get uneveness on my feet. When I stopped using it and let it fade on its own, it gave me these terrible streaks on my legs. All self-tanners are pain in the butt, I guess I'll never reach to any of them again.

I really like this. It is super moisturizing, and it leaves a nice color on my skin. It takes about two applications (which I do at night after cleansing, and before bed) to get a decent color. I use the lotion in Light-Medium on my face. I am not real crazy about the scent, but it's not terrible, I mean, this is sunless tanner we are talking about.... I haven't come across a single one where I like the scent. This lasts long, fades nicely, and does a good job.

(I used the regular non tinted lotion with spf 15 in the level DEEP)This is an okay self tanner. I'd give it 3 1/2 lippies if I could. Its a great selft tanner, but my only gripe that is its too light. It had the typical self tanner smell, no worse than any others, it dried okay, and I had absolutely no streaks! The next morning when I woke up my skin was very soft but my hands were very orange.This did a pretty good job of tanning my face, no break outs and it doesn't wash right off like a lot of other self tanners. I have 2 applications of this stuff on now but its still not as dark as I'd like. This would totally be an HG self tanner if it was darker. I will update on how it fades and how long it lasts later :)

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I've used this in the gelee and the lotion (non-tinted) and they are both truly awful products. I'm a pretty experienced self-tanner, but it is impossible to get the legs and torso streak/blotch-free. Takes forever to dry and fades terribly. Maybe they just didn't work for me, but they are the worst self-tanners I've tried (also tried Neutrogena, Yves Rocher, Clarins, The Body Shop). Too bad because the colour is quite nice.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

So far so good. Ive only used it a few times, only on my face and neck. But no streaks, not orangy, smell is not bad though not amazing and it gives me a light glow with the light medium. Ill update more as I use it more.

I was SOOOOO disappointed with this product! At first I LOVED it - it seemed perfect as far as the color and wear. At last the HG of self-tanners (even though it does take a long time to dry). But then I got what I thought was a cold sore, then another, and then an itchy rash all over my lips, chin and chest - even my hands!!! I have been using self-tanners for years; I think I was one of the first people in the world to use them, so I consider myself very experienced in this area. NEVER have I had this experience with a self tanner! Hey, if it doesn't make you break out or give you a horrible rash, then it could be great! I wished it worked for me!!!!! Update: 1 week later - still have those itchy hives, but they're clearing up. Hope it doesn't happen to you!

I have experimented with almost every drugstore self-tanner on the market in the last five or six years, and this product is by far one of the worst I've used. The smell was disgusting straight out of the bottle and became worse as the product dried after applying it. There's no harsh perfume, it's just straight-up self-tanner stink. But my major beef isn't with the unpleasant scent. As a fair-skinned blonde, the color was totally wrong. I used the "Medium" tinted gelee (the lightest shade available, I might add) and on me the color was way too dark and looked reddish-orange, kind of like a very ripe pumpkin. Because of the consistency of the product, it didn't mix together well with the body lotion I usually use to slightly dilute self-tanners before applying them. But despite my attempts to apply the product sparingly, after two showers and lots of exfoliation, the next day strangers looked at me funny and my friends and co-workers were amused (though I wasn't laughing). The only good thing about this product, for me, is that the color faded pretty quickly. My dark haired, olive skinned friend had better results with this product, however . . . so pale girls, be warned: L'oreal Sublime isn't sublime for those of us with fair complexions.

This is the best experience with self tanner I have ever had! I disagree with previous reviewers about the smell...I find it very pleasant. It does take quite a while to dry...I put it on after a shower at night, let myself dry for a while, then go to sleep and shower again in the morning. Take it from someone who was not only an avid tanner, I managed a salon...this is such a natural color. I used the tinted lotion in medium-deep on my body and the dual action face tanner on my face, and in 2 nights I had reached my desired color. It fades nicely, and using it once or twice a week will maintain that beautiful color. I think I'll be saving my skin from now on from tanning and use this instead!