July 30, 2014 | 1802 users online

Concealers - Estee Lauder - Double Wear Stay-in-Place Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2010 3:43:00 AM More reviews by beautybuff820

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is definitely a must-have if you have dark circles under your eyes. I absolutely love it. Just bought it yesterday and it is the first concealer i have gotten that does not crease in my dark shadows or fine lines (and i have tried about 10-15 concealers, all from high end to low end brands). I love this concealer, and i would recommend it to anyone wanting something that 1)stays put, and 2)doesn't crease. Wonderful product. HG for me at this point.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2009 2:16:00 PM More reviews by Resplendent7

I'm still on the fence about this, because while I love the coverage, I'm struggling with its drying effects. Tends to highlight lines, but will work on finding a good eye moisturizer and reconsider. Would probably not recommend for those of us over 40 for daily use. I personally like the wand applicator, followed by a concealer brush. Dries quickly, so I find applying to a small area at a time works best. Will continue to "work with it", as it does afford great coverage to dark circles.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2009 7:34:00 AM More reviews by etters

I have very dark circles so this is what i tend to do:-

Apply light moisturiser then an illuminating primer around the eye area to give a good base to work from. Dot the estee lauder double wear concealer under the eye and pat in. Add an highlighter (i use touche elclat) then set with a light dusting of bronzer. This stays in place all day long and looks fresh by the end of the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2009 8:11:00 AM More reviews by chuckjillo

I have dark circles under my eyes and have tried so many different concealers to hide them. This is the best concealer I have EVER USED. It goes on smooth and doesn't cake up and it STAYS. I used it under mineral makeup and it doesn't cake up the make up on it. I would buy this for the rest of my life.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2009 1:10:00 PM More reviews by BritnySpears

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best concealer I have ever used FACT. Stays put, not greasy.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2009 2:12:00 AM More reviews by 21KATE21

This concealer is the best I have ever used!!! I have always said that Estee Lauder Aeromatte is the bestest powder ever and thought that I'd use this brand for my wedding make-up. I bought the Double wear foundation as well and it is so light but great coverage (I get moderate acne on my chin and i have some acne scars on my cheeks).
I have had very dark circles around my eyes since i was a kid. I think it's because my eyes are deep set but also it's worse during allergy season.
THIS CONCEALER COVERS THEM PERFECTLY and it lasts ALLL day. It's not AT ALL sticky and doesn't rub, which amazed me. Although I did say I'd purchace it again I don't think I'll have to for a very long time. U only need the tiniest tiniest little bit. Which also makes it great value!!! =) VERY HAPPY.
I put this on at 8:30 am and it still looked as good at 10 that night!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/18/2009 10:11:00 AM More reviews by vikavi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Its true, it stays all day, but unfortunately it accents my fine lines under eyes and I have to say that without this concealer nobody sees my lines, but when I put it on, the difference appears :( ...also it is pretty cakey, even if I put one layer... what else, I didn't like the coverage , i think I have too dark blue circles, none concealer really works for me, still searching for the best...

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2009 1:58:00 PM More reviews by rosewitch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought it just to cover up my that one acne mark...
Bobbi Brown concealer didn't work, corrector didn't work, MAC didnt work, Graftobian nah...
So I was looking at stick concealers at Eestte Lauder counter..when I told the sales lady that I am using to cover up spot she recommended me this one
I am using medium deep (04) and my skin tone is around NC 35 in winter
It covers up really well
But I find that it will wear off when I use my powder brush or set my foundation or contour
So I use it after I am done with my face make up
Great buy for the price and I love the packaging..I use the applicator to dot the small dot then just blend using my finger
Love it Love it

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2009 2:36:00 AM More reviews by lexusacura

they have been making this concealer for a few years now and when it first came out it was in a short rectangular square jar with the doe foot applicator and that product was amazing it was the best concealer i had ever used now it comes in the cylinder tube and its ok but when they switched the packaging they also changed the formula cause its not a good as it use to be.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2009 9:48:00 AM More reviews by Jocky80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a good example when Paula begound and MUA think different. Paula gives this an :I$$$ meaning it is expensive and average. Here on MUA I think this has got great feedback and is something to try.
But what do I think about this. I agree with MUA! I like it. The coverage is medium going to full, but doesn't look that thick and muddy around the eyearea. Like the name says it does stay on and first at the end of the day it will set in the fine lines around my eyes. I do apply a powder after putting it on at morning and that does help with the staying-power. I did also try applying it here and there on the face and blending it out with a mac 187. That gave a sheer-light and even coverage.
Like many others concealers this has made me breakout, so I try to only use it around my eyes.