MAC # 239 Eye Shader Brush

4.7

on 8/20/2009 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love love love this brush. This brush is great for applying color to my lids. It is dense and applies it perfectly. Grabs the right amount of product and precisely places it exactly where I want it. This brush really packs on the color. This is definitely HANDS DOWN the best brush for applying color to your lid. I highly recommend this brush for everyone!!! this is def a must-have for ANY make up lovers!!

This brush can be used for multiple things. I use it EVERYDAY, it's simply amazing.

on 8/13/2009 8:14:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I love this brush! It's fantastic! It packs on the colour like no other, but you can also use it for blending or lining the lid. And the best part is that bristles are so soft. This my absolute favourite brush ever.

on 8/8/2009 10:46:00 AM

Best shadow brush I've ever bought, and that's saying a lot, considering I'm really into eyeshadow. Soft, super dence bristles are erfect for packing on color on the lid.

Very good brush for putting and packing on color on the eye! I use it all the time.

on 8/4/2009 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

A lot of people make the statement that this brush can be easily duped...my opinion is that MAC brushes are so good they can't be. I'm not saying that you can't find something that's close, but NOTHING will be an exact dupe. The quality of these brushes are amazing. I tried the Lowe-Cornell one myself...not the same...close, but not the same. I use this brush every single day. It's awesome for packing on color. I can even use it for blending if I need to. It's definitely one of my favorites. I would definitely repurchase if I had to, but I think it'll last for years to come.

Great for putting eyeshadow on your lids, it's easy to apply and the hairs are really strong but still soft.

on 8/1/2009 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This can easily be duped. I don't use it as often as I used to just because I hate that my eyeshadows always stain the white bristles of this brush. I own a few other brushes very similar to this one, but way cheaper. They work just as good. After a while, my 239 brush got flatter and flatter. Some bristles got frizzy. My brush is less soft than it was when I bought it. Definately not a must-have, in my opinion. I like my 217 brush a lot better, in fact.

on 7/30/2009 5:26:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

If I had to chose only one eye brush, then I would definitely keep the MAC 239! It packs the color on the lid very well, does not shed, doesn't feel harsh on the skin and is suitable for blending, as well as for applying the e/s on any part of the eye.
This is a definite must-have - I did not find a brush from other brands which would pick up and pack on the color so strongly and nicely.
I already own two 239, and I'm planning to get a third one - I just can't do my makeup without it!

on 7/26/2009 7:46:00 PM

Very best eyeshadow brush. I use it for everything.

Video Reviews & Tutorials