MAC Frost - Angel

on 10/14/2010 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Makes an amazing nude lip paired with MACs stripdown liner! one of my favorites! I also like the new Cruella Devil nude lipstick paired with MACs Oak liner :)

on 10/14/2010 11:38:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

i love the scent, i love the texture, this is pretty long lasting and the color (if i wear it properly) looks really sexy on my lips...however for some reason i feel like it makes my lips look dry? i do not know if this is just me or if there is something i can do to make my lips look softer when i am wearing this..besides brushing off my dead skin and applying moisturizer which i already do..

i like this alot and i do not use it very often, plus a little goes a long way, i probably will not repurchase it

on 10/14/2010 9:28:00 AM

Really disappointed in this product. I gave into the hype (and the persuasion of the MAC sales assistant) hoping it would be the perfect pink colour. It looks so pretty in the tube and when you swatch it, but it just doesn't suit my skintone. I'm Asian with yellow undertones and it seems like it blends into the colour of my skin and makes my lips look smaller and less noticeable - hardly complements them. Also, it accentuates the cracks in my lips and makes them look ghoulish and an unhealthy pale shade. What's worse is the Frost finish is so drying! My lips crack within minutes. I would never wear this on its own - I have to put a darker lip gloss over it to even consider going out. Having said that, I hardly use it anyway. No thank you, Angel.

on 10/3/2010 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This for me is an average lipstick, nothing special, easily dupeable by most brands and although I will finish it, I won't repurchase.
This shows up quite dark on my lips, like a pinker MLBB shade (NC30), which is odd as it is generally reviewed as make it seem like a baby pink. It is definitely a noticeable lipstick, not nude or natural at all. That being said, I love mixing it with Myth l/s, Creme D'Nude l/s, or C-Thru l/g to lighten it up.
Lovely formula (frost), moisturizing, quite long-lasting, and although it is a frost finish, it seems to have barely any frost at all.

on 10/1/2010 4:55:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I like this color, its very subtle which i like.

on 9/28/2010 8:42:00 PM

This is my very first Mac lipstick purchase and I am not disapointed. I love the creamy texture and vanilla scent. In terms of the shade it's just very light and easy to wear. If I could change anything it would be for it to be a little more opaque. However, I think the fact that it's slightly sheer but not too sheer makes it easy to wear in that it adapts to your natural lip color. Very happy with this one. No wonder everyone raves about it.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

I don't know what I was thinking when I got this. I'm an NC40. I look like Snooki. Good formula, bad color.

on 9/20/2010 4:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is my HG light pink lipstick. It works really well on my skin tone (fair with dark hair). The texture is fantastic and applies very well. Although it is a Frost finish, the lipstick is not actually frosty at all. It is truly the perfect pink lip and a must-have for MAC collectors.

on 9/10/2010 3:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I was originally going to buy Snob but the MUA working at MAC talked me into Angel instead and I'm glad she did. Beautiful pale,rosy, pink. It has a very creamy look with a light, glossy sheen but no shimmer or frostiness whatsoever. It gives lips a semi sheer coverage.

I heard a lot of reviews about this lipstick. I was in MAC today, and I decided to add this to my purchase. Im glad I did, because its a great pretty everyday lipstick. I think it would suit anyone. It was obvious that this was a popular color since the SA asked if this was my favorite color. lol.

Popular Lipsticks