November 27, 2014 | 1549 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Frost - Angel

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2010 9:34:00 PM More reviews by ashley920

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

love this lipstick! can be worn day or night. perfect color & the perfect shade. can be built up as well. love loveeeeeee it!!! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2010 7:38:00 PM More reviews by LexiLovesCheer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Oh how I love this lipstick. This is like the exact color of my lips, maybe turned up half a notch, but otherwise the same. So I guess I have failry pigmented lips. This looks so natural too, or can be built up for a more pop of color. I love the smell and the packaging, and I don't think this is frost at all! My favorite MAC lippie :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2010 11:12:00 AM More reviews by natalielouiseee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Pro's: no funny smell or taste, good staying power, gorgeous colour, easy to apply, cheap.
Con's: A little sheer.

I think this is a gorgeous colour, but its kind of sheer. I need several layers to get good colour. I would not buy this again, but I do like the colour.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/4/2010 9:01:00 PM More reviews by kmp1992

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to love this lipstick, especially after reading all the raving reviews. But unfortunately, it just didn't work for me. The color just doesn't look right on my very pigmented lips, and I'm not crazy about the frost finish. It looks almost metallic on my lips. It is also very drying. Creme cup, however, I love! I won't be buying this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2010 8:11:00 PM More reviews by kaileym

this is my first mac lipstick, and will not be my last one. on my nw20 skin, and pigmented lips, this is gorgeouss! i got this and cultured, and combined, AMAZINGNESS. will repurchase over and over!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2010 7:28:00 PM More reviews by gabbygibsongirl

I have semi pigmented lips and this lipstick is amazing with my PPP skin,m Black hair and brown eyes. It shows up as ti does in the tube. it lasts fairly well for somone who licks their lips alot like me for a frosty lipstick its not frosty at all like a satin finish. wil repurchase

rated 2 of 5 on 8/16/2010 7:22:00 PM More reviews by cutevwbug

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Not sure about the hype over this very ordinary lipstick. Not much pigmentation. I returned it to Mac after trying to make the color show up on me. I love Mac lipsticks but, this one is not great. BTW, I am not a fan of frost lipsticks in general.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2010 6:58:00 PM More reviews by SabraRose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I saw a lot of people talking about this lipstick at the beginning of the year, so just decided to get it one day. At first I hated it, I just couldn't get it to work with my naturally pigmented lips. I pulled it back out last week and I don't know what's changed but I just love it! I think it may be that my hair colour is a lot darker and works better with it. I will definitely buy it again once I run out! Even though it's one of MAC's Frost finish lipsticks, it's definitely not frosty on the lips or overly glittery so it's very wearable for everyday no matter what you've got on the rest of your face.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2010 6:52:00 PM More reviews by MOIx2

I'm not going to lie, one of the main reasons why I bought this was because it's Kim Kardashians favorite pink lipstick. I have super pigmented lips and just wearing this alone didn't cut it. The formula is a little sheer. I wore again that night with the liner and gloss and I loved it!!! If you have pigmented lips liner is a must. It's also not too frosty. Really pretty going out pink lipstick. Goes well with a nice brown smokey eye!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2010 11:29:00 PM More reviews by therealiluvbmx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Been hearing a lot of people talking about this lipstick, and I went ahead and bought this and I totally love it! It's a cute pink color and would go with anything. This could be an everyday lipstick for anyone.