August 30, 2014 | 1759 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2013 4:36:00 PM More reviews by Kaibee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm a junior I'm high school so wanting to look my best, I've tried just about everything. I can honestly say I love this product. It's very light and barely feels like there's anything on my skin. I've tried many things that claim to be light and airy, for example Maybelline Dream Nude Airfoam, which actually feels very oily and thick to me. As a student I have very little time in the morning to get ready if I don't want to get up while it's still dark out but this product is very easy to put on and it's coverage is amazing. I like to lean my head on my hands and I'm constantly moving and interacting with people and this product lasts the entire day(not just school day) it doesn't just wipe off when you graze your face it stays nicely covered and not blotchy. I like to pair this cream with Fit Me pressed powder by Maybelline.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2013 1:13:00 AM More reviews by Missilery

After reading some of the other reviews it seemed like it is a love it or hate it kind of product. I figured I'd give it a shot since I've been looking for something to supplement my foundation powder and help smooth out the canvas. I was impressed with how the liquid felt on my skin since anything lotionesque tends to make me feel really oily. It also did a good job of smoothing out any discoloration. I think the only real flaw with the product I've experienced is the amount of product you get; I do my makeup for work six days a week and the product will probably last a month or so.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2013 12:56:00 PM More reviews by AinsleyHellrud

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Light coverage, feels good on the skin, perfect for daytime, little too cool-toned for my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2013 1:52:00 PM More reviews by tiffanymitchell1234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I wanted to get a tinted moisturizer with SPF that was cheap and this did the job for me. So far so good, I got the medium deep color to make my face a bit tanner and it did a fairly good job at that too. It blended easily and has a nice finish.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2013 10:32:00 PM More reviews by Rahrl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

First of all, I set this with a powder. If you don't set this with a powder (I feel like many other reviewers aren't and this is why they're complaining), you turn into a greaseball pretty quickly.
I have normal to dry skin on most of my face, except for my forehead and chin, where I tend to get oily. My skin is also EXTREMELY fair (the kind of fair only us redheads can be), so the fact that this doesn't come in 2 shades (usually the lightest being light/medium, which, even though it's sheer, turns me orange) is absolutely wonderful. This feels as light as a tinted moisturizer, but has sliiiightly more coverage.
Another note, if you're going for foundation-like coverage, this IS NOT something you'd enjoy. It's a BB cream, which means it's really sheer. It does even out your skin tone though. Personally I don't think I need very much coverage and don't wear foundation on a normal basis, so this is perfect. I think the best way to apply this is with your fingers, and it looks extremely natural on the skin and it's hard to tell you're wearing any makeup at all!
I always set this with powder to get more of a matte finish. After awhile I start looking a little bit shiny, but this is quickly reversed by using a blotting sheet. It has a pretty good wear time for being basically a tinted moisturizer on steroids too.
I'll definitely be repurchasing this. I love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2013 1:47:00 PM More reviews by radiofox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

So I've never been a huge fan of liquid foundation. I've always found it heavy and uncomfortable. Then I found tinted moisturizer I used the Hard Candy stuff, and was pretty satisfied. And finally of course came the blow up of the BB cream. I'd been hearing about this product and actually went into Walmart, looking for the Garnier stuff, mostly because it was supposed to be amazing. When I shop, I tend to look beyond just what I'm buying, so I looked at other BB creams. Today basically every company has a BB cream, back then, they were still a new thing so there were VERY few. The Maybelline product had SPF, which for me was a huge leg up on Garnier. What was more it was about $5 cheaper. I realize some times being cheaper, is a bad thing, but basically this new fangled product came out, I knew little to nothing about, so I went with the cheaper one that had SPF. Take it home, try it, I really liked it. It gave me the evening out I was looking for in a foundation, but the weight og a moisturizer, actually it felt lighter. It wore well through the day, didn't run when I sweat ( while I was on a picket line, and was indeed sweating), and made my skin feel nicer. Let it be known because I tend to get bored and try new products, I DID try the garnier eventually, but have returned time and time again to this product

rated 2 of 5 on 8/25/2013 12:40:00 AM More reviews by makeup4ever15

Oh, how I wanted to love this. I love Maybelline. Probably my favorite drugstore makeup brand, and I love bb creams, so I thought it would probably be amazing. Before I bought of I came on here to read reviews and after so many mixed reviews, I just had to try it for myself. I got the lightest shade and was so happy that it was actually light enough for my pale faced self. The packaging was good. I like the squeeze tube bottles because I get the amount I want without over count it. I thought the colors and design was cute. As for the product itself, once I squeezed some out of onto my hand, my feelings for the bb cream started to dwindle. It was runny and way to wet. I prefer to apply any makeup with a brush because even if my hands are clean, I find it gross rubbing something in my face if its not moisturizer. Saying that, there was no way I could apply this with a brush. Best application would be with fingers without it looking streaking. It applied nicely, blended well, but offered no coverage. I don't need much, but would like some to help with my redness. I can give it this, of did even out skin tone..some. the finish is just nasty. I have pretty normal skin, and this made me look like an oil slick! Dewy is good, greasy and oily, absolutely not. I tried setting while my rimmel stay matte and could still see shine. The feeling of the gross shine, I had to wash it off not even 10 minutes of applying it. MAYBELLINE!! WHY?!?! I Just wasn't $7 straight into the trash.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2013 More reviews by Purplegal

It's just okay - nothing great, but not bad either. It does blur imperfections and even skin tone. The SPF is the most attractive feature for me. However, it does oxidize in a couple of hours and made my face shiny. Would I repurchase? Yes, if my budget is tight.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/24/2013 11:54:00 PM More reviews by KyleeKay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

The first time I tried it, it was on a whim. I should have checked the reviews before spending about ten dollars on this. The first time I used this, the first thing that came to mind was, 'splotchy'. It looked so fake, I hated it. I couldn't stand the greasy feeling either. I took it off nearly only seconds after I put it on. I would not recommend this.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2013 7:00:00 PM More reviews by heather155

I really dislike this BB cream. I have oily, acne-prone skin and this seemed to make my skin even worse. It did a good job at covering up redness, but didn't seem to cover pimples very well. Within 30 minutes prior to application, my face would be super oily! Overall, if you have acne prone or oily skin, this isn't for you!! Get this if you need very minimal coverage and have somewhat dry to normal skin.