October 25, 2014 | 1756 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Artliner

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2008 10:19:00 AM More reviews by bebe031403

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am on my 3rd tube of the Black one. I am good at working the Cat Eyes and this not only makes it easy to do, it also holds (no smearing, flaking) the whole day and night. I had to go to my dermatologist appointment and i forgot that i shouldnt have an eyeliner knowing she was going to poke my face (ouch) and my eyes would be tearing all over the place... to my amazement, it held. i walked out of that place with my eyeliner still intact. although it is a little dramatic for day wear, i have brown eyes and olive skin and i dress sort of chic everyday anyway so i think can rock it (Cat eyes i meant).... so if you have the extra $ to spend for a liquid eyeliner, this is the best product out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2008 5:52:00 PM More reviews by Lizzy7121

I love this product, it makes putting eyeliner on easy for us uncoordinated people of the world, or even just people in a hurry. It goes on just like a pen and is very easy to handle, no mess, and no eyeliner accidentally dripping in your eye causing irritation. This is the best eyeliner I've ever used, and I will continue to buy it as long as they produce it. The price is a bit steep, but the product is amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2008 3:16:00 PM More reviews by guhmae

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this liner! It is the best liquid eyeliner ever! It stays all day, really easy to put on and I love the colors. I was sad to see Lancome discontinued a lot of the colors they offer in this eyeliner. Well worth the money.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2008 1:20:00 AM More reviews by tkh777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this liner. It applies so smoothly and stays fairly well (flakes a little but overall well compared to others).
It comes in a wide range of colors that are always fin to try, but the browns and blacks are really nice for everyday. This liner is probably the easiest liquid liner I have worked with thanks to the soft sponge applicator

rated 3 of 5 on 10/16/2008 11:40:00 PM More reviews by mmakeup22

I was somewhat let down by this eyeliner because I love Lancome products.

The black was not "black" enough.

It burns if you get it in your eye.

It dries out quickly.

It doesn't have great staying power...doesn't smudge..it just sort of disappears.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/4/2008 3:46:00 AM More reviews by thumperb

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's ok. I had high hopes after reading the reviews. It just doesn't go on smooth enough and tend to draw jagged line which I have to touch up with something else. It goes on jagged because my eye lids are not made of porcelain and has very fine human lines. Maybe the tip is too soft to go over my wrinkly lids. I don't know?? :( I am sure there is something better out there. I'd really like to try Shiseido gel liner in a pot everyone is talking about at the cosmetic counter. Haven't read the reviews on this yet.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2008 1:18:00 AM More reviews by timka

I love this eyeliner, stays on all day long!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2008 10:45:00 PM More reviews by Aurelie

The BEST eyeliner out there and I've tried them all. With this product, if you can use a sharpie, you can have perfect looking liner. The long, unique applicator makes drawing a straight line easy as can be, and the products lasts all day. The colors are fabulous--see pic above for 4 of them. I'd love to collect all the colors!

IceCarob is a gorgeous deep copper with shimmer
IceBlack is a frosted deep dark taupe with a bit of gray. Like mixing black with a frosted ivory almost
Socialite is the liquid eyeliner version of Shu ME 845 but with a hint of warmth. A shimmery soft plummy taupe with gold and silver! Unfortunately discontinued but still available at many counters and Lancome outlets.
Star Showers is my favorite and HG, so of course it has to be discontinued! A fabulous soft black with quite a bit of dark green and gold shimmer. It's incredibly flattering and created a deep defined line without the harshness of black.

It's up there in price but these last a very long time and they are definitely worth it in my opinion for the quality, variety of shades and ease of use.

Click 'continued for pic
continued >>

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2008 4:36:00 PM More reviews by flymestza

I really wanted to love this product. I have a masters in liquid liner so when I heard about this, naturally I had to give it a try. While overall it was a good liner, it certainly was not the best I've tried. The applicator is a little softer than I would have liked. Also it's quite pricey. I think I'll stick to Revlon Colorstay which has a stiffer applicator, a darker black, and is a lot cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2008 12:34:00 AM More reviews by pink1223

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Wow! Thanks to MUA, I found out about this gem. This eyeliner is amazing. Ah-mazing. Now and again, I really love to do the winged, cat-eye, retro look (NOT Amy Whinehouse style, though). This eyeliner is the BEST for the job. The sponge tip is perfect, you can do a thin or thick line with ease. It always took me so much longer to try and do the winged look before, but it is super quick and simple for me with artliner. And, the staying power is the best. It is pretty much there until I take it off. I am very impressed. The only downside is yes, it is pricey for the amount of product, but I would gladly shell out the 28 bucks again when I run out.