February 1, 2015 | 1668 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Artliner

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2008 4:54:00 PM More reviews by foxysoxy804

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have very shaky hands. I have always been terrible at applying eyeliner (of all kinds). Artliner is so easy to use...for some reason, it actually looks normal once I'm done applying. It's a very nice feeling. lol

I just bought it yesterday so I'm not sure if I love it just yet. I have to see if it has staying power. But for now, I recommend it.

EDIT: Ok, I have had this on for about 6 hours. It still looks as good as it did 6 hours ago, and it don't look like it's goin' anywhere soon. I am seriously loving looking the mirror right now. I have it in brown because black eyeliner never really looked great on me. It is natural but dramatic at the same time...does that make sense? Lol. GET THIS STUFF.

2nd edit 7/22/10: HG eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2008 6:41:00 PM More reviews by c00ki312

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

oh how I LOVE this liner! I'm so rubbish at liquid liner and pencil doesn't last long on me but this is amazing! Unlike liquid liners, one quick sweep on your eyes and you get a dark, precise line which doesn't 'bleed' onto your eyelids no matter how hard you press, and you don't need to wipe the nib as it's like a felt tip. It is a bit more expensive than normal but worth it. BTW I think they discontinued this and relaunched it as another felt tip liner product cuz I was told this everywhere I went.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2008 9:54:00 AM More reviews by LovelyThistle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I have used this for years. It is one of the best liquid liners out there. The marker/pen type liner is usually not as pigmented as the regular liquid with the brush but this one stands up very well. It is a good dense black and for a pen type liner it controls very easily. I would recommend this to anyone that wants a liquid look but has trouble with the little brushes that most have. Very easy to use and wears excellent.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2008 10:19:00 AM More reviews by bebe031403

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am on my 3rd tube of the Black one. I am good at working the Cat Eyes and this not only makes it easy to do, it also holds (no smearing, flaking) the whole day and night. I had to go to my dermatologist appointment and i forgot that i shouldnt have an eyeliner knowing she was going to poke my face (ouch) and my eyes would be tearing all over the place... to my amazement, it held. i walked out of that place with my eyeliner still intact. although it is a little dramatic for day wear, i have brown eyes and olive skin and i dress sort of chic everyday anyway so i think can rock it (Cat eyes i meant).... so if you have the extra $ to spend for a liquid eyeliner, this is the best product out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2008 5:52:00 PM More reviews by Lizzy7121

I love this product, it makes putting eyeliner on easy for us uncoordinated people of the world, or even just people in a hurry. It goes on just like a pen and is very easy to handle, no mess, and no eyeliner accidentally dripping in your eye causing irritation. This is the best eyeliner I've ever used, and I will continue to buy it as long as they produce it. The price is a bit steep, but the product is amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2008 3:16:00 PM More reviews by guhmae

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this liner! It is the best liquid eyeliner ever! It stays all day, really easy to put on and I love the colors. I was sad to see Lancome discontinued a lot of the colors they offer in this eyeliner. Well worth the money.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2008 1:20:00 AM More reviews by tkh777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this liner. It applies so smoothly and stays fairly well (flakes a little but overall well compared to others).
It comes in a wide range of colors that are always fin to try, but the browns and blacks are really nice for everyday. This liner is probably the easiest liquid liner I have worked with thanks to the soft sponge applicator

rated 3 of 5 on 10/16/2008 11:40:00 PM More reviews by mmakeup22

I was somewhat let down by this eyeliner because I love Lancome products.

The black was not "black" enough.

It burns if you get it in your eye.

It dries out quickly.

It doesn't have great staying power...doesn't smudge..it just sort of disappears.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/4/2008 3:46:00 AM More reviews by thumperb

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's ok. I had high hopes after reading the reviews. It just doesn't go on smooth enough and tend to draw jagged line which I have to touch up with something else. It goes on jagged because my eye lids are not made of porcelain and has very fine human lines. Maybe the tip is too soft to go over my wrinkly lids. I don't know?? :( I am sure there is something better out there. I'd really like to try Shiseido gel liner in a pot everyone is talking about at the cosmetic counter. Haven't read the reviews on this yet.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2008 1:18:00 AM More reviews by timka

I love this eyeliner, stays on all day long!