November 22, 2014 | 1941 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2013 5:30:00 PM More reviews by lindatonks

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love it. I went back and forth if I should buy this..I am so GLAD that I took the plunge and spluged. It is the best eyeshadow investment I have made, I own hundreds of other shades and brands...that I pretty much have forgotten, they are now just sitting by the wayside. This is excellent for any age group and is classic must have for any woman or young lady.There are so many diffrent looks that you can create, daytime, casual and nightime. Everything is so nicely packaged and easy to just grab and take with you on a trip or on the go. I would recommend this and there are tutorials on youtube for Naked 2 if you need some ideas or suggestions for great looks! I don't think that you will be dissatisfied.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2013 12:54:00 PM More reviews by OrganizedTourist

I got this for Christmas from a friend and I absolutely love it! The various hues of brown and golds are perfect for my skin color. You can do so many different looks with the different shades. I'm really happy with this product!

The only weird thing is that the colors tend to pop out of the case sometimes. I have to keep snapping it back in which can get annoying but other than that, I love these eyeshadows! It's so pretty and the color lasts for a long time!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 5:41:00 PM More reviews by moemoemakeup

I've had this product for a year and I'm pretty happy with it. The shadows are smooth, highly pigmented, and have a good mix of finishes and colors. I also have naked1. So for those of deciding between the two, go with this one for a cool toned palette. For a warm toned palette go with nude tude by thebalm, it's cheaper and has a good range of colors, and the pigmentation and quality of the shadows are comparable to urban decay. I would recommend naked1, but it's expensive, most of the finishes are shimmery/glittery, and it still contains parabens.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/23/2013 10:02:00 AM More reviews by stefani100780

Urban Decay was the very first (non drugstore) brand of makeup I ever tried. When Naked 2 came out, I bought it within the first week. I only ever wear nude colors and couldn't have been happier that their was a part 2 to one of my favorite palettes. The colors are all beautiful and there are numerous ways to wear them. My biggest complaint is the amount of glitter that ends up on the top of my cheeks after applying. Naked 2 is perfect for nights out with friends, but I find it's a little too much for my office day job. (For that I'm a big fan of Too Faced Natural Eye Neutral Eye Shadow collection). My favorite color out of the whole palette is YDK. I use it so much that I had to buy it separately. It's a beautiful glitter bronze that's perfect on my light-medium skin. I love the packaging and although I don't really use the brush, it really is a nice addition and of good quality. The pigmentation is wonderful and it lasts all day. (I always use UD's original primer potion underneath). I probably wouldn't buy this again just because I'm sure it's going to last me for quite a while, but I definitely recommend it to anyone who's looking for the perfect night out with the girls palette.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2013 11:30:00 PM More reviews by lisalip

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Go and buy Naked 2!!! It's better than anything else in my drawer including my Mac singles of which I have plenty. I am sold on palettes and have Sleek and Wet n Wild comfort zone (my number 2 like). Naked 2 is my go to favourite. I have to force myself not to use it and to use the others. You will not be sorry. Lovely colours, lovely payoff, no fallout, easy to blend. It's the best. If naked 1 wasn't so similar I would be buying that as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2013 4:35:00 AM More reviews by AlyK89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this for Christmas and I must say I do love this palette. It was my very first high end item, and I pretty much love / use every color in here. I find myself reaching for this over most other eyeshadows, they are easy to apply, blend, last all day, and they're just beautiful. I haven't hit pan on any shadows yet, but when I do I would most likely repurchase. I really want to try the original Naked!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2013 3:16:00 PM More reviews by cgarretson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This palette is outstanding and worth every penny! I hardly ever stray away from neutrals and have had a hard time finding a palette with shimmers and neutrals. I am all about being compact, and this has everything. Pair it with Urban Decay's Eye Primer Potion and it won't budge all day. Obviously the price isn't ideal, but it is so worth it. Thumbs up Urban Decay!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2013 6:33:00 PM More reviews by rayoflight121

HG! My go to everyday palette. Its worth every penny, the colors are beautiful and lasts all day with a primer underneath. I rotate between this one and the original Naked for different reasons.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2013 6:18:00 PM More reviews by livinggreality

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

what more can I say about this palette that hasn't already been said?
I absolutely love the range of shades in this palette, the quality of the shadows, pigmentation, everything. I love everything.
I never buy any other palettes, singles, trios, nothing anymore because regardless I'll end up reaching for this anyways!
oh and I kind of had a hard time finding a purpose for Foxy but I now use it to set the concealer underneath my eyes and it works like a charm, plus if I have a blemish I'll use liquid concealer then follow up with that shadow and BAM! where'd the zit go? haha
the only color I really can't see myself using is Tease, it makes me look like I've been punched in the eye lol but asides from that 1 color, the others are a complete hit.
the gloss is excellent too.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2013 8:53:00 PM More reviews by Snowing

I really like this palette, in fact I like it better than the 1st one.