Urban Decay NAKED2

4.4

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 6/3/2013 10:40:00 AM

this thing is so worth its price. i prefer urban decay shadows over mac shadows in general (with a few exceptions, but the overall pigmentation of UD shadows is better). packaging is sturdy and i love how it clicks whenever it opens and closes. i can wear a different look every day with the same palette. would have loved if there were a few more matte shades, but i'm much more than satisfied with this palette. These are my absolute favorites shades in the palette and how i use them as an everyday look:

Bootycall - inner half of the lid
Half baked - inner half of the eyelid, with
Chopper - applied on the outer half
Tease - crease
Foxy - highlighting the brow bone; blends shadows beautifully
Verve - inner corner and tear duct area

For night time looks i just grab Snakebite and Busted to enhance my crease and outer V, and use Blackout to line my upper lash line.

on 5/30/2013 5:23:00 PM

This was my first Urban Decay eye palettes. I am in love with it. I debated between this one and the original Naked for the longest time. I ended up getting both but I tend to reach for this one more. I find the formula of the shadows to be so smooth on top of my skin with primer. I always feel like the looks I create are so flattering. My go to evenings colors are snakebite, suspect and YDK. I really enjoy some drugstore shadows but when I want to really get a sharp look I reach for this palette.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

So I might be one of the last people to just now get the naked 2 palette but I was kind of skeptical.of purchasing since I.had gotten the basics and vice palette and don't care for neither, but just like the first naked palette I was in love, at first I was kind of ticked to see half baked in this palette too, but then I remembered I freaking love half baked and wouldn't mine having a back up, with that being said..I love using half baked over the mobile lid then blended out with tease for a every day look. The reason I gave a2 for packaging is I hadn't had it a week before I was doing my makeup one morning and noticed one of my.shadows had fallen out, luckily it wasn't injured lol, it was half baked my baby, for the price I paid they should make sure their shadows aren't just falling out

on 5/27/2013 7:59:00 AM

Absolutely fantastic product. It is defiantly my go to palette. Eyeshadows are excellent quality, long lasting, great pigmentation and blend amazingly! Great value also as you get 12 shadows, a dual ended brush and a lipgloss for €42 would defiantly recommend and repurchase.

on 5/20/2013 12:23:00 AM

OK so I read all the reviews before deciding to invest in this pallette, as I am quite fussy about eyeshadows and I find UD products best.

Overall, I think its worth the money, although I do have a couple issues with it. The colours are a little repetitive - the metallic shimmery shades are pretty, but you don't need 5 or 6 very similar shades in one pallette (although this is good for blending on the occasions you do want them) and I feel that matte colours are under-represented here. If you use a lot of neutral, matte shades then this isn't really the right selection for you - for example there are a few matte light colours but no browns or matte blacks, which are my go-to colours. Its more for creating going out, evening styles than everyday, which in turn affects the value on a cost per use basis for me.

Cheers beauties :)

on 5/14/2013 9:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I feel like people are constantly comparing/contrasting Naked and Naked 2. People are always saying which one they prefer over the other, and how the two are so similar, that they don't feel a need for both, and blah blah blah. I, personally, feel like I can't compare the palettes. They are two very different palettes. What one doesn't have, the other makes up for. I couldn't survive without either one of them, and I wouldn't want to. They both contain absolutely stunning shades, and I mix and match shades from both palettes all the time. Sometimes, I'm even confused on what to use because there are just so many lovely shades to choose from. Both of these are amazing palettes, and I would repurchase in a heartbeat. I also own the Lorac Pro palette, and several Too Faced palettes, but I still find myself reaching for my Nakeds the most. You just can't beat Urban Decay.

on 5/14/2013 12:28:00 AM

Another great product from Urban Decay!

on 5/13/2013 1:03:00 AM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

This pallette has a good variety of shades that I can use for day/work and also for night/parties. Sometimes I line my eyes with the black shadow instead of using liner.

on 5/13/2013 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Better then the first for day time makeup

on 5/11/2013 9:05:00 PM

Here I am... probably the millionth person giving a review on the Naked 2 palette, but here goes:

What I Like:
-I LOVE the packaging, it is the sturdiest palette I own, the mirror is huge, and the two-ended brush that comes with it is something I use daily to apply all my shadows with.
-I am in love with the matte shades. Foxy, Tease, and Blackout are the shades I am closest to hitting pan with, and I use them almost daily.

What I Don't Like:
-I have warm-medium toned skin. While some of these shades may work for others, the majority of the shades in this palette remain untouched simply due to the fact that they just don't "work" on my skin tone.
-The shimmery-ness. Some gals love all the glitz and glitter, but I guess I'm just not one of those gals. While I do use shimmers every now and then, the ones in this palette are just way too metallic and glittery for me to create that neutral, natural look.
-For shade YDK: the fall-out in this one is inevitable. Even with loads of primer, it is a hot glittery mess.

Pigmentation:
-Overall, the pigmentation is pretty decent. Some shades are better than others, so on a 1-5 scale, I'd rate the overall pigmentation of the palette a 4.

Overall:
I'd suggest this palette if you a shimmer shadow lover that has cooler undertones since these shadows tend to lean more toward the cool side. The packaging is the best. Ever. And so is the brush it comes with. But if you tend to look better with warmer shades and shadows and aren't a huge fan of glitter, you should probably steer clear from this palette. So even though most of the shades don't work with my warm skin, I still got value from the brush, mirror, and the 3 matte shades.

Popular Palettes