Urban Decay NAKED2

4.4

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 5/7/2013 8:57:00 AM

I got this palette as a birthday gift from my boyfriend back in March and I've been using this palette ever since. I don't have a huge collection of eyeshadows since I always tend to JUST use the neutral shades anyway. And I don't have high end products in general because I feel like most drugstore products do an excellent job for a fraction of higher end ones.
Don't get me wrong, the colors in this palette is amazing and it's rare for me to actually use every single color in a palette but I do that with the Naked 2. However I like my eyeshadows to be a little more creamy and buttery (I mean you know what I'm saying right?). I always have to sweep my fingers a couple time to apply on my eyes (since my eye brushes just can't get any product from this palette). The colors last a long time but I use the ELF mineral eye primer which just makes everything last forever. I'm not too tan but not fair either (maybe like an NC25?) so some colors don't even show up.
I think it's a nice something something but I don't think I'm ever gonna buy it on my own, I feel like the wet n wild shadows and NYX trios are more pigmented and way more inexpensive.
Nevertheless, the colors in the Naked 2 are gorgeous!

I like this palette a lot! i use most of the colors!

on 5/6/2013 7:37:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

Absolutely love this! Foxy is the best blending shade I've ever used. Beautiful colors! Nice pigmentation, and they are actually hard to get off with an eye primer! Some of the do have fallout if the brush isn't really soft. The brush that comes with it isn't the best... nothing to say that hasn't already been said!

on 5/6/2013 2:37:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

First urban decay product I have ever purchased and I am super impressed. The colors are gorgeous (though I do wish there were more mattes) and can last through my cardio without smudging even WITHOUT primer. The packaging is not that great because the pans fall out really easily. Had to bring mine back to sephora to get a new one. The sales associate had to open and flip upside down at least 5 of them to find one that didn't have a pan fall out. Despite that, my current palette is in one piece and I use it everyday. A good investment for sure!

on 5/5/2013 8:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Amazing product. Big eyeshadows. Great everyday colors. Pretty sturdy packaging. The brush is okay (never used the blending side though). The lipgloss sample is cute but really small. If you need to buy one palette, buy this one.

on 5/5/2013 1:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I don't love this palette even though I heard very good things about it. It's okay, but nothing too special and definitely too pricy. Nearly all of the shadows work on my skin, but for some reason foxy doesn't show up at all! No matter how much I pack it on, it just doesn't show lol And the shade named tease also doesn't show up too well. But at least if I pack it on, it shows a bit. So that really bums me out because those are 2 matte shades and I like mattes and they have to be the ones which don't work on me :(. The shades are very blend-able and aside from foxy and tease, they are very pigmented, especially black out. The crease brush is great, I like it and use it for blending. The shadow brush is alright. I prefer my shadow brush over it. The gloss is okay and isn't pigmented which I don't like because I like that color and wish it was more pigmented. So overall, I think there are better palettes out there for lesser and you should look into those before coming to this.

on 5/5/2013 12:05:00 AM

I love this palette! I have both palettes but I end up reaching for this one more. The colors are fantastic and they blend well. The brush that comes with it is amazing! A must have!

on 5/2/2013 5:52:00 AM

I ummed and ahhed for ages about whether or not to spend the money on this product. Then once I decided I would spend it I had to research which palette would suit me best. I finally ordered the Naked Palette 2 and I have not regretted it. It is my favourite palette, followed by Wet n Wild's Vanity Palette which I also love. I will be sad when I run out of bootycall, foxy, tease, halfbaked and busted. I love all the colours but those are my most frequently used colours. I like to use foxy to highlight my brow, bootycall in the inner eye, half baked on the lids, tease in the crease and busted along the bottom lashes as well as adding dimension to the crease and outer corner. These are such high quality eye shadows and to have 12 very usable shades in one palette is amazing.

on 4/30/2013 1:40:00 AM

I absolutely love this palette! The value is incredible first of all and the colors all apply wonderfully. I have the original Naked palette too but was honestly not feeling the love that so many others had for it. This palette appears to be cooler toned vss the original Naked palette and maybe that is why it it suits me better. I use this on a daily basis and am constantly trying out new looks. This is such a great buy that I'll probably just buy another palette once I hit the pan on any one of the colors. At this price point, buying UD single eyeshadows seems ridiculous unless there is some kind of major discount. As for reference, I'm a pale Asian :)

on 4/29/2013 9:17:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Personally I feel this product was not worth the hype. As a women of colour I just don't feel the shades within the palette are super flattering or even pigmented enough for my skin tone. I also would prefer a palette with more matte shades. To be honest I don't think this palette is like awful or anything is just for the price I imagined amazing thing but it really didn't deliver for me.

Popular Palettes