December 18, 2014 | 1737 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 11:02:00 AM More reviews by Natalyashapi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I read many reviews on this product before I bought it.. Previously to that it kept popping up on websites like YouTube, then I wasn't very interested in eyeshadows. When I decided to get back into make up I was on the hunt for the perfect back to basics type eye shadows.. I was going to invest some money into a couple popular MAC eyeshadows but decided against it as the price in the UK is 12 for 1.5 (No mate) The Naked 2 pallette is 1.3g x 12 eyeshadows for 34.25 (I got it at Debenhams for 10% off) and this just screamed BARGAIN! for the high quality eyeshadows. The colour pay off is great and they blend well.. An over all great buy! I bought both palettes at the same times as I thought I could create great looks by using both pallettes. I agree with some reviews I have read, that they dont like the low ratio of matt/shimmery shadows. I like shimmer but would have liked a larger proportion of matte eyeshadows to play around with. I'm hoping they do the same type of pallete but with some bright colours as I don't see myself buying the individual eyeshadows.. I just don't have money like that! But anyway buy thisssssss you won't regret it.. Furthermore I have NEVER done a review.. So this in itself says alot!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2013 9:30:00 PM More reviews by BriannaGlitz15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product. It is highly pigmented. It stays on for a while without a primer. UD got it right

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2013 9:24:00 PM More reviews by Meaney

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Like it, don't love it. Too much shimmer for me. Use it but would be happier with a few more matte colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2013 1:30:00 PM More reviews by erinetcetera

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE. I use it daily. So versatile. The brush kinda sucks though.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2013 8:55:00 AM More reviews by iNabCake

The colours are very pigmented and looks gorgeous!! You can create day to night looks with this pallete alone. I even use the shade " tease " to fill in my brows lol . The brush isn't very good to be honest it pricks my eyelids sometimes but that's okay as long as the eyeshadows are good ^_^ I think €42.00 for this palette is totally worth it! I can use this for years and years and the packaging is really sturdy too ^_^ took me a while to save money for this and I have to say I really love it. For me,I don't need any other eyeshadows if I have the naked2 :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2013 11:06:00 PM More reviews by laylaperdomo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this more than my NAKED!!!

Staying power is good but a primer is a MUST!

Colors are rich, fully pigmented and creamy as expected from UD.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2013 5:39:00 PM More reviews by SootGremlin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I always wanted to try this palette.. I have found it so hard to find one that.is full of nice coloured natural eye shadows and this is it! I haven't really used all the colours properly yet but from the ones I use regular they are perfect. I find that some of the colours are more pigmented than others which is a shame as it seems to be the ones I use the most that I have to apply more of but for the price and quantity of choice there is not much to complain about. Some are matt and some are shimmer/sheer. You get a double ended eyeshadow brush which I don't use very often as the bristles are hard on my skin ( I would even go as far to say it hurts at times ) and I also got a mini lip gloss included with it in a colour similar to my own lips, it tastes of peppermint and is super lovely. I am considering buying it in full size once I have used up the mini.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2013 5:30:00 PM More reviews by lindatonks

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love it. I went back and forth if I should buy this..I am so GLAD that I took the plunge and spluged. It is the best eyeshadow investment I have made, I own hundreds of other shades and brands...that I pretty much have forgotten, they are now just sitting by the wayside. This is excellent for any age group and is classic must have for any woman or young lady.There are so many diffrent looks that you can create, daytime, casual and nightime. Everything is so nicely packaged and easy to just grab and take with you on a trip or on the go. I would recommend this and there are tutorials on youtube for Naked 2 if you need some ideas or suggestions for great looks! I don't think that you will be dissatisfied.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2013 12:54:00 PM More reviews by OrganizedTourist

I got this for Christmas from a friend and I absolutely love it! The various hues of brown and golds are perfect for my skin color. You can do so many different looks with the different shades. I'm really happy with this product!

The only weird thing is that the colors tend to pop out of the case sometimes. I have to keep snapping it back in which can get annoying but other than that, I love these eyeshadows! It's so pretty and the color lasts for a long time!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 5:41:00 PM More reviews by moemoemakeup

I've had this product for a year and I'm pretty happy with it. The shadows are smooth, highly pigmented, and have a good mix of finishes and colors. I also have naked1. So for those of deciding between the two, go with this one for a cool toned palette. For a warm toned palette go with nude tude by thebalm, it's cheaper and has a good range of colors, and the pigmentation and quality of the shadows are comparable to urban decay. I would recommend naked1, but it's expensive, most of the finishes are shimmery/glittery, and it still contains parabens.