January 31, 2015 | 2056 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 3:27:00 PM More reviews by waffles85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

gorgeous everyday palette for work, casual outings, parties, etc. so easy to use even if ur a beginner i got some help from my pro girl wjmalique who is wearing a naked 2 look in her vid called acne products favorites and fails. looks gorgeous and literally its like a 5 min look and ur out the door

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 2:34:00 PM More reviews by caitmarie

My favorite shadows! If you don't have it yet go buy it now! Worth the price! I use this palette nearly everyday and I've had the same palette for a year now. Great colors, great value!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 1:45:00 AM More reviews by emilyhannelx3

AMAZING. I actually might prefer this one over my original Naked palette. The packaging is definitely sturdier, and I even like the lip gloss! These shades are cooler in comparison to the original, and look gorgeous with my tan skin. There are 12 shades some shimmer, matte and glitter. All highly pigmented and work beautifully together. I can honestly say I use this everyday, and I can create a new look each time. When used along side my UD Primer Potion, my eyes are smudge free and creaseless all day long. Whether you're just getting started in makeup or looking to add to your collection, this palette is a MUST!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/12/2013 11:59:00 PM More reviews by Magapurna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love the packaging and I like the brush but I'm disappointed with the colours. I've got cool/pink undertones and most of the colours are simply too warm for me. Also, they are too shimmery and the glitter fallout is pretty bad.

I was really excited about this palette and couldn't wait for it to arrive. It has been a disappointment :(

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2013 7:57:00 AM More reviews by jealouspony

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my all time favourite eye shadow palette. I adore every single colour in it and probably my most used product.

The colours are gorgeous and the texture of the shadows is lovely. The only negative thing is the massive glitter fallout. Urban Decay has this problem with all of their shimmery shades, which is too bad, because it's really annoying and lowers my overall impression.

Other than, it's money well spent!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2013 11:08:00 PM More reviews by Kimber7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love both Naked palettes but I find myself reaching for this one so much more then the first. The colors are more everyday where in my opinion. I use this palette daily and I really would be lost without it. I also adore the upgraded case, the Naked 1 case is velvet and everything sticks to it or on it. The strong metal case of the Naked 2 not only is much more efficient, it also looks so much classier. One issue I have had is that when I turned my palette over when it was closed, a ton of the eyeshadows "fell" out of there spaces, so I'm guessing the glue is not the greatest but no big deal, just don't open it until you turn it upright again. Honestly I think you can not go wrong with either palette but I would suggest this on if your looking for a palette full of everyday opinions.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2013 10:22:00 PM More reviews by kaxel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought the original Naked palette after much lusting and ended up returning it. The colors were too brown, too similar and too frosty for my age-50 eyelids. So, when this one came along, I was very reluctant to get hooked into the hype. But recently I had a Sephora gift card burning a hole in my pocket and was about to buy 2 Urban Decay eyeshadows when I realized I could get this set for about $10 more...glad I did! I have very fair, yellow-toned skin. Naked 2 is marketed as more cool/neutral, but I think the biggest difference is that the colors are lighter overall. This makes it more wearable for even the old folks among us. There are a couple of mattes that are both great (If you want more, you can buy that little Naked Matte palette they have now). Pretty much every color works with every other color. The shades are not as "frosty" as Naked seemed to be, more like a gentle shimmer. (A couple are very shimmery, but I wear them only for nights out). So far, I have used every color (even the black, as an eyeliner) and they all go on smoothly and wear well, with or without primer. (The mattes seem to crease less, but mattes in general do). I like the inclusion of the brush, which is fairly nice quality; I also like that the packaging is sturdier than the original Naked, wipes clean and snaps securely shut for travel. I wish they had included a UDPP rather than the little lip gloss, but hey, they wanted to mix it up (and it's a nice little gloss). The best thing about this palette is it has enabled me to toss a bunch of smaller palettes or duos where I only used one of the colors, because now I have most of what I need in this one kit. I know that most MUA'ers may not be with me on this, but personally I love being able to streamline my stash! Overall, big thumbs up for this set!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2013 11:02:00 PM More reviews by HapaKikui

Hands down my most favorite palette of all time. It has all of the colors that I need to really make my medium brown eyes pop. I like that it has a good variety (both matte, metallic, and glittery). The mirror on it, as well as the two-sided brush included (fluffy/flat) makes application and blending a breeze. The only downside is the cost. But for those of you that can afford it, I would definitely recommend!

Update:
The makeup brush included with the palette broke right in half when I putting on eyeshadow, hence the overall rating decrease from 5/5 to 4/5.
__________________

TLDR
Pros:
-very well pigmented
-great variety of colors great for any eye color
-useful two-sided brush
-great lasting power

Cons:
-pricey
-makeup brush broke cleanly in half while applying makeup

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2013 1:02:00 PM More reviews by racheslor

I LOVE this palette. I use this every single day and can't seem to stray away from it. The colors are very pigmented and the payout is great. The packaging is in a sturdy metal tin (I literally just throw it in my bag and I'm good to go). The color range is great, especially because most of it is shimmery neutral browns. My favorite color is booty call. In addition to the fun name (LOL), booty call is a shimmery, light pale champagne color and it looks so good as a highlight and an inner corner color.

The only thing that bothers me is the price ($50 for 12 colors, meh). However, it does last a LONG time. I've had my palette for almost four years now and still have a considerable amount of shadow left.

Whether bought as a gift for someone or as a personal indulgence, the Naked 2 Palette is definitely something I'd recommend!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2013 12:35:00 PM More reviews by karebear0099

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very nice colors in this one. Good for daily wear. Even though you get a lot, I think it is expensive considering i have a natural eye elf palate that I like almost as much I got for maybe $10. I can tell this shadow is higher quality but not by that much of a markup. That being said, I would repurchase it, the shadows wear well and the colors are beautiful. The packaging seems nice and sturdy.