July 30, 2014 | 1237 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2013 7:27:00 PM More reviews by ecmoore08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this palette! As with any high end eye shadow, the price will be expensive but the product quality is amazing. I also have the first palette and had to get this one! I love chopper and ydk on my lids! I also frequently use bootycall for my brow highlight and inner tear duct. To die for!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2013 2:14:00 PM More reviews by marquita19

I already own the Naked 1 and was debating on getting this as it already has one color (half baked) that is a dupe from the first palette. Also, when I bought the first Naked 1 palette, I paid $44. Now the price is a bit steep at $50. I still think its a great deal and awesome quality but I wish they wouldn't raise the prices so much. As for the colors, all of them are very similar to Naked1 but maybe with a few more grey colors. In the end that is what convinced me to purchase this palette as well. I wore Suspect today with Tease and Naked (from naked1) in the crease and Booty Call to highlight and am very pleased with the look. I am thinking Suspect will be a very good shade for day to day wear even on its own. After applying the eyeshadow this morning I am definitely happy I splurged and got this in addition to the Naked 1. I also like that the packaging is much sturdier than naked 1.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2013 6:38:00 AM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

For the past year I've been using the Naked palette at least once a week. When naked 2 came out, I didn't buy it because I figured it would be too similar to the first one. UrbanDecay.com had a 20% off sale so my cheap ass decided to buy it. I'm so glad I did. This palette is cool toned compared with the warmer tones of Naked. I'm very pale and this palette works better for me. I love the silvery shades in here. It's just beautiful. I can see myself using this palette much more than the first Naked.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2013 12:15:00 AM More reviews by kaeliecouture

Loved it! Great pricing too! 12 eye shadows for 50 bucks? What a steel! Works great with the primer.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2013 11:42:00 AM More reviews by sydneyaria

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this product, it's perfect for cooler tones, I wasn't a big fan of the first Naked Palette because of the fact that it just appeared to be for warmer tones, when they came out with the second one I was pretty excited but did not purchase it right away, I just now have gotten it and I think it's the best eyeshadow I've ever used, it comes with some great matte colors and the shimmery colors aren't overbearingly so, it all looks great and I've had no problem making a semi-dramatic smokey eye with this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2013 9:24:00 AM More reviews by moomoobrowncow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been on the fence about purchasing this palette for a while because I typically don't wear eyeshadow. But I'm so glad I got it! I LOVE it. The pigment is great and they blend like butter. I don't think it's too shimmery at all. There is a good variety of shimmer and matte shadows. Perfect for everyday wear and there are so many combos you can use with the shadows. Today I used Pistol, Busted, Blackout & Bootycall. And the double ended brush that comes with it is PERFECT. Usually the brushes that come with palettes are crap and not useable. This is one is reallllly good. Best purchase of 2013 so far!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2013 4:28:00 PM More reviews by aegriedl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Considering how huge of a fan I am of the original Naked Palette, it is no surprise that I absolutely adore the Naked 2. One initial impression about the palette is the packaging design. The case is metal and is quite durable as opposed to the velvety material covering the Naked 1 palette. The palette also includes a travel-sized Naked Lip Junkie which compliments the eyeshadow well. I am also a fan of the brush included; I am pleased that is posses a blending brush in addition to the standard eyeshadow brush. Furthermore, the overall color scheme of the eyeshadow hues is more taupe and greige, exactly how Urban Decay describes it on their website. Personally, I am a bigger fan of this color scheme over the bold browns and golds found in Naked 1 because it better suits the colors in my wardrobe. Also, the pigment is just as great as the original and it lasts all day when worn with a good primer. With 12 total hues to choose from, one has an infinite number of combinations for any look imaginable. From simple to dramatic and smokey, Naked 2 is an essential palette. I would recommend this palette to anyone, especially to fans of Naked 1.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/11/2013 1:51:00 PM More reviews by jeanniewalker

I hear so many wonderful things about this eyeshadow that i decided why not. I was so excited about buying this I couldn't wait to use it the next morning. I tried it and didn't like it. So instead of judging it so quickly I decided to use it for 1 week. I tried mixing matching. Everything i could do to make it look good. It just shimmered way to much for my 40 year old face. I think i will leave this to the kiddo's and stick with something with less shimmer. I will say the pigment was wonderful. Just to much sparke for me.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2013 2:42:00 PM More reviews by alyssa18o6

I purchased this in December 2012, and got the original palette back in September 2012. I prefer this one as it has more the shades I wear on a daily basis. However if you like more natural looks i'd go towards the Naked palette. If you like something a little more "dramatic" then this is the palette I recommend. I love most of the shades from this palette and definitely think it's worth the price. Mine came with a sample lipgloss and a double ended brush with a blending brush on one side and a shadow brush on the other side. I much prefer the packaging on this to the original Naked palette.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2013 3:12:00 AM More reviews by purplescarf6

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Let me start off with the background of how I got this. I am a drugstore girl. Being in high school I have a limited budget. However, I was looking for some nice neutral eyeshadows that offered a wide variety of looks. I searched around on MUA and found this. I put it on my birthday list. It was and is my first non-drugstore (besides EDM fndtn) I have ever purchased (or in this case received). That was 8 months ago. I've only hit pan on 1 eyeshadow of the 12 (YDK, my favorite). I adore this palette. I actually got rid of all my other eyeshadows and only use this now. There isn't a color I tend to "avoid" and/or don't use. I use and love them all. Judging by how long they've lasted me thus far it'll take 2+ years to go through this palette. When that happens I will most definitely repurchase. I can't think of a con. Some may consider the price a con, but these are really high-quality shadows and considering how much UD shadows usually run for this is a great deal. I would recommend this to anyone who has any need for neutral shadows.