Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter (All Shades)

Polybutene , Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Tridecyl Trimellitate , Octyldodecanol , PETROLATUM, Hydrogenated Polydecene , Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate , Jojoba , Polyethylene , Ozokerite , Cetyl PEG , PPG-10 , 1 Dimethicone , Calcium Sodium Borosilicate , Hexyl Laurate , Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate , Beeswax, Zinc Ricinoleate , Squalane , Silica , Shea Butter , Butter Mango , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , TOCOPHEROL ACETATE, Coconut Oily, Synthetic Wax , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Dimethicone , Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer , Isodecyl Neopentanoate , Tribehenin , Sorbitan Isostearate , Fragrance , BHT , Caprylyl Glycol , 1,2 Hexanediol , May Contain: Mica , Titanium Dioxide (CI,77891) , Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499) , Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140) , Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1) , Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985) , Red 33 Lake (CI 17200) , Carmine (CI 75470) , Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) , Red 6 Lake (CI 15850)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I have and love so many of these that I figured I would just write a general review. Like many before have posted, these are somewhere between a tinted balm and a lipstick. They are super comfortable to wear, and in my opinion, perfectly pigmented. They are all a little bit sheer. You can definitely apply them without a mirror if you need to. I love them for work, as I like to have some color on my lips, but on the job I don't want to wear anything too pigmented. I can't really say enough good things about them, I think they are pretty much perfect!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

I LOVE THIS !!!! for the longest time, i didnt know what to put on my lips. i dont like the glossiness of a lip gloss, but i dont like the feel of lipsticks. then i found these amazing lip butters. they are very moisturizing, which is good because i have very dry cracked lips. with this o, you can hardly tell how gross my lips are. they come in LOTS of colors. i think the packaging is super cute. you may want to try it on before you buy though, it looks kinds different on your lips than on the packaging. i have them in creamsicle, sweet tart, and pink truffle. creamsicle is like a pale peachy nude color, if that makes sense. sweet tart isnt a bright pink, but it isnt a cool or deep pink. its simply pink. pink truffle is like a browny pink, i wear pink truffle almost every day. these lips butters are like super tinted lip balms. super moisturizing, but with the color pigmentation of a lip stick. the color lasts quiet a while too. i will repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This product is the middle-ground between a lipstick and a tinted lip balm because it is not as pigmented as a lipstick but is not as sheen as a tinted lip balm.
It has a creamy texture and goes on smoothly. It feels really nice on your lips hydrating it and unlike lipsticks it doesn't accentuate cracks.

The only downside for me is that it is not very long-lasting especially after you eat and drink it will be gone but I don't mind it too much.

It's a great lipstick and very similar to MAC's Sheen Supreme Lipsticks.

Definitely in love with this product! Every time I go to Walmart I have to pick up another one, it's extremely moisturizing and has a very wide range of colours. Doesn't even feel like a lipstick, it feels more like a tinted lip balm. I carry one everywhere I go!

This stuff is awesome. I love it! I have it in Cupcake and its such a nice light pink color. I like that it has just a hint of shimmer, but not so much that its scary. The textures also very nice..

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Must be I'm not getting the same formula as everyone else who raves about these things. They feel so heavy and unnecessarily goopy. Gah. I'm never listening to Makeup blogs again, I work too hard to get garbage!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Bought this because of the "Buttery balm" thing. Forget about buying this product if your lips gets dry and chapped all the time! I always put vaseline on before I apply lipstick but this lipstick have been one of the worst ones by far of all the lipsticks I have bought in my life but it is only because it does not work well with my dry lips. The colours are nice though and the packaging is great! But the lipstick itself is not so great for me. :( But every products works differently for other people, right?

I wanted to like this product soo much because i like the colours and the idea behind it.. lip butter, moisture, buttery and stuff... And I really thought with all that hype, it would make dry lips better or at least improve it.. But I was wrong... This product is not for dry lips at all!! Its ecentuates it even more!! If you have nice, non-dry lips, it would look great on you.. But not dry lips.. I thought this product will at least help hide it but it does the opposite for a lip butter im dissapointed. :(

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

These are amazing. Perfect for everyday use, it's moisturising for the lips and the colour pay off is great. I have Strawberry Shortcake, Macaroon and Peach Parfait, and I think Peach Parfait is my favourite of the shades. The only thing I dislike about these is the packaging. When applying it feels flimsy and like it's about to snap, which is a little off putting for me because I'd HATE to break it. Other than that, I'm going to be purchasing more of these bad boys.

I have red velvet and creme brule. They moisturize okay but the colour doesn't stay. I know its a balm but it just kinda slides. And with the red colour it does bleed.

Video Reviews & Tutorials