Lancome Teint Miracle

3.9

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 3%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Alcohol Denat, Phenyl Trimethicone, Glycerin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, PEG/PPG/Polybutylene Glycol-8/5/3 Glycerin, Rosa Gallica Flower Extract, Talc, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Methicone, Alumina, Aluminum Hydroxide, Magnesium Sulfate, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Polyethylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate; May Contain: Red 28 Lake, Red 7, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Blue 1 Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides.

on 6/14/2012 2:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

A foundation that makes ur skin look like its got a natural glow! And it actually does it! When you apply it, it looks kind of mask-y but after about 10 mins, once it settles, it really does give u a natural, make-up free, radiant look. And I have been able to get a perfect match to my skin tone so it really doesn't look like I am wearing foundation.
The only drawback is that its not full coverage so it doesn't cover my acne scars that well. But other than that, it's a nice buy. Will definitely buy again.

on 6/13/2012 9:18:00 AM

I received a sample of this in Bisque 4 and at first, I thought it was a bit too "creamy", it felt wet on my face butI have started to really like the product. It doesn't cover my sun spots totally but it does give a nice, smooth, complexion to my skin. The only reason I would not buy it again is I am looking for something to cover my sun spots.

It is good - but it really isn't as good as the price would make you think.
Smells a bit weird and leaves my skin really dry.
Rubs off after a good hour too.
Goes a weird colour when I use powder on top - even translucent powder.
Makes me look flawless for about two hours though.

on 6/7/2012 7:36:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I've had this foundation for a while now and I haven't even reached halfway of the content yet, but as soon as I finish it up I wouldn't be repurchasing.

I like how the foundation adapts to my skin tone. I chose the neutral shade because I wasn't bothered trying to find the suitable one for me. Coverage is alright, not cakey, not too sheer. However my problem is that it "illuminates" my face too much and so sometimes I feel like my face has nearly silver foundation on it. It's what put me off. I did shake the bottle before pumping it out so the sparkle won't all go at once but still it's too much.

on 6/6/2012 7:07:00 PM

This foundation is AMAZING! I started out trying this and NARS sheer glow as complimentary samples I acquired at the beauty store (not sure if we can use brand names so I won't add). I fell in love just from my 10 day sample that I purchased it! It has a beautiful, not completely dewy, not quite matte finish...almost a satiny healthy glow. It lasts all day and as someone with dry skin, it doesn't look cakey throughout the day either which I love! Coverage is light to medium, but I like lighter foundations best anyway. I've recently started mixing it with my daytime SPF moisturzier for a tinted moisturizer for summer and I'm loving it! Price is a little steep, so definetely ask for a sample before you buy!

on 5/21/2012 8:36:00 AM

I really wanted to like this foundation but unfortunately it didn't work for me. I broke out pretty immediately on my nose, which never happens, and I trialed it at an evening out, and it seemed to slip straight off. I need to blot my skin maybe twice during an entire day, but with this foundation on, I was blotting every hour. Felt really uncomfortable. After I washed it off at the end of the night I had horrible blotches on my cheeks and two spots on my nose. Evidently not for me. I've gone back to my Estee Lauder DoubleWear Light and I don't really know why I strayed in the first place!

on 5/18/2012 2:35:00 PM

i absolutely love this foundation! it just looks so natural and stays on my skin longer than any of my other foundations! i also tried using it in hot and humid climates on my trips abroad and it stayed on without getting too shiny or looking unpleasant! gives a good finish- though not as dewy or radiant as i was expecting…but i can live with that! will definitely buy again- good colour match, good texture and very easy to apply!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Excellent formula, sheer and buildable coverage for a natural look. The product is gentle on my sensitive skin. I have never experienced breakouts or redness using this foundation. The formula leaves a very natural look and feel - never thick, sticky, oily, greasy, or dry. My face never looks like I'm wearing foundation. This formula gives excellent coverage and evens out my skin tone without settling into fine lines or caking.
The beautiful bottle lasts a long time. I especially like the pump dispenser. It pumps out a small amount, no product waste. The pump is also great as it protects the product from contamination.
I do wish Teint Miracle offered a better color match for my Fall/Winter skin tone. Teint Idole 24H in 210Buff N is perfect color for my skin during Fall/Spring and Teint Idole 24H in 220BuffN is my perfect summer color. I prefer Teint Miracle Formula so much more than Teint Idole 24H, but the color match isn't nearly as perfect for my Fall/Winter skin tone. Teint Miracle Bisque 1N works fine for me in the summer. The lighter colors are just "off" for the wintertime and way too light or yellow. I use a different foundation in the Fall/Winter.

on 5/16/2012 12:31:00 AM

I first got a sample of this from Sephora and REALLY loved it. I've thought products looked great before but I've never had a foundation literally make me say aloud that my skin looks flawless. This one is amazingly thin and weightless yet has full coverage. I don't need full coverage, really, but I have red cheeks that I like to cover up really well so I normally have to reapply every foundation there and layer it. This one does a great job of covering it and I can apply it more sheerly everywhere else, where I don't need the coverage. I won't even call this 'buildable', which is usually code for 'if you do enough work, the product will suffice'. It's just that the formula makes it easy to distribute less of the liquid to some areas while blending perfectly when not spread thinly. It evens skin tone and does have that 'lit from within' appeal that Lancome claims. It has a dewy, hydrated finish (I recommend this for normal, combination, dry skin but if you have oily skin, go for the teint idole) but isn't so shiny as illuminators or other products that claim to be illuminating or radiant. It truly gives a glow because the shine is matte, if that makes sense, rather than glossy. It doesn't have any glitter or microglitter, either, which a lot of similar-claiming products do. It simply makes the skin look absolutely flawless and gives it a glow rather than ever looking the slightest bit flat, cakey, shiny, greasy, etc. It lasts all day, with minimal fading in the coverage and glow-factor.
The shade range is fantastic for fair-skinned people; I'm normally the lightest shade by any brand but am the third one in for this product.
The packaging is simply beautiful and elegant; Lancome is one of those timeless and sophisticated brands. That being said, the packaging is a sleek, angular and slightly tapered bottle with a pump that allows for dispensing of the desired amount of product.
I rate the price a 4. I paid $39. Anything above $45 for me would be ranked a 5.
I will definitely buy this product again!

on 5/12/2012 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

For over a year, I had only been wearing BB creams because I felt that many foundations felt too mask-like and looked cakey. I eventually came around and decided it was time to try foundation again, even though I was nervous that it would look cakey. This was the first one I tried, after hearing great things about it, and it proved all of my fears wrong. It makes my skin look flawless while still looking natural, and has a dewy finish without making my face look like an oil slick. It has great oil control, and the best part is that it's water based (40% water), so it doesn't clog my pores - in fact, I accidentally fell asleep last night while wearing this, and I was pleased to see that it hadn't broken me out when I woke up in the morning. Expensive, yes, but worth it.