November 22, 2014 | 1887 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Teint Miracle

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2012 5:45:00 PM More reviews by DPD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So im on the hunt for a foundation to replace my Bb moisture rich (see my review ) that i can apply quickly, has medium coverage and is natural ie not at all matt but is dewy with a sheer application.

I have found good foundations dont get me wrong like Bourjois healthy mix but i always fall between 2 colours 56 & 58, like with Mac im nc42/44 and they only do nc43 in one type or honey/ warm natural in BB. I am so picky that the colour has to be dead on. I thought there are so many new foundatins out there their must be something that fits the bill.

Now i have a baby i dont have the luxury of sitting a mixing 2 colours I just want to slap the stuff on.

I actually went to try the new ultra 24 hr but the SA said that was a full coverage and for those that get a shine on their tzone.
She said this one was medium dewy coverage - great!

She swatched about 4 colours before procedding to show me 2 on my jawline - one was too dark ie orange and the other one was too pink onfirming what I have tought all along French companies just do not cater for my skin tone. I found te same when I a SA tried to match me for Loreals True Match and that foundation is suppose to change slightly to your own skintone - i dont think so. The SA was at least nice enough not to push the Lancome one on me.

I have some samples of the new Chanel one but I have tried it on my jaw just to see the texture and finish rather than colour and it seems a full coverage and b dries to a powdery velvet finish which i dont like. I will try anyway the sample and see how i get on.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2012 4:06:00 PM More reviews by stellar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This review is a bit premature but I'm so excited that I just HAD to get on here and start it. I have skin that's nearly impossible to match. I'm very fair with pale yellow undertones. When I tan, I get very very deep golden. Anyone with similar coloring knows that all the fairest foundation shades are almost always too pink, too peachy, and/or too dark. Most NC15 foundations - including Matchmaster 1.0 - are too dark for me. The only *great* matches I've ever found are L'oreal's True Match in W1 and NARS Sheer Glow in Siberia. I get on these kicks where I become obsessed with finding something that really matches. This time my focus was on finding a long-wearing foundation. In the end, I never found a match and my skin is now extremely dried out and flaky due to all the drying long-wear formulas. Not pretty. In a desperate last attempt to find something that would match me and hydrate my now-parched skin, I stopped once again at the Lancome counter and got a sample of Teint Miracle in Ivoire 1N. I'm very pleased (and extremely shocked) to say that IT MATCHES! It's so weird too because when I swatched it on my arm it looked much too pink. Any bit of pink looks horribly off on me. Yet when I applied it to my face, no pink showed whatsoever. And it's not too dark! I'm so excited. It matches perfectly. Initial impressions: This goes on like a dream! Very nice consistency - not too watery but not thick at all. Kind of reminds me of NARS Sheer Glow only without the slightly oily or greasy feel. Settles into skin wonderfully! After applying, my skin feels soft and hydrated, but not at all greasy. I would say that this provides nice medium coverage, and a little product goes a long way. Gives an even finish and a soft glow/radiance without looking oily. It does have the typical sweetish scent of other Lancome foundations, including a very slight scent of alcohol. But I can only smell anything at all if I've got it right up to my nose and I'm sniffing. Nothing that will bother me. The only thing that makes me a little nervous about this product is that it contains Bismuth Oxychloride. My skin HATES that and reacts to it. However, it's listed as the third-to-last ingredient so I should be okay. I've had no itchies whatsoever; in fact, if anything my skin feels soothed. The MAC foundations made me itch like crazy but since putting this on, I've had no itching. I will update once I've worn it for a few days. For reference, I have normal skin that can become dry easily. In the summer it's more normal/combination. I very very rarely get a breakout and have pretty decent skin. Mostly need to even out skin tone and make it look nice. :) ETA: Okay, so I've worn this for a few days now. After the second day of wearing it I went and bought the full size because I was definitely convinced that I loved it. When I went to buy the full size, a girl from another m/u counter came over and asked what foundation I was wearing because my skin "looked so beautiful." Before using Teint Miracle, my skin was such a dry, flaky mess from the longwearing foundations I'd been sampling. After only two days of using the Teint Miracle, ALL of my dry, flaky areas (including the ones I pretty much always have no matter what) were GONE. My skin looked and felt soft, supple, and moisturized. Even my nighttime and daytime moisturizers don't have as much of an impact on my skin! It was amazing. I've found that so far, I feel the need to reapply a little bit of mattying powder around 6 hours of wear, and around 9 hours it does start to look like it's fading off a bit. (Keep in mind, this has been with me wearing it in very warm, sometimes humid weather, and driving around in my hot car, etc.) For me, that's still very very impressive. I was having problems getting the previous foundations I was wearing to last me through a workday - which for me is only 7 hours - and I don't even have oily skin! So this gets me through the workday and a few hours extra. Another nice thing about this foundation is that it reapplies wonderfully. So if/when I do need to do that, it's quick and easy and looks freshly applied when I'm done. I'm not sure how well it will fare in the summer when it gets super hot and humid, but I will deifnitely give it a try and repurchase when this one runs out. The only thing I'm not overly thrilled about is the apparently high alcohol content, and the bismuth oxychloride. However, the alcohol must not be drying me out at all since my skin is actually MORE hydrated, and the bismuth isn't causing any irritation.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2012 7:51:00 AM More reviews by TnaDG

upon first application, the foundation looks so natural and dewy. its sheer to medium coverage that has a staying power on me for only 3 hours. this foundation really isnt for ladies like me with combi skin. it just slips off.... it didnt break me out tho and the color match (OO3) is perfect. i definitely will NOT repurchase.
*update: ive noticed that when set with powder (palladio rice powder) staying power improves significantly. it now stays on my face for 6 hours. so, im adding 1 lippie

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2012 7:50:00 AM More reviews by nottigerr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After reading the positive reviews of this pdt here, I was so so eager to try it out therefore went to the nearest Lancôme counter and bought this baby. Yea baby! This shows how much I like this. I was matched the lightest bo-01. My skin is relatively clear, the only problem is I have an oily skin and afraid of the formula breaking me out. This is only my 2nd review. That alone is enough to prove that I really like teint miracle.

This pdt exceeded my expectations! First of all, I have a very sensitive nose that is allergic to all sorts of fragrance and scent that is why I am always looking for fragrance free cosmetics. I can't wear perfume either! It does have a sight alcohol smell but as soon as I applied it on my skin, it went away. Feels cooling I guess it's due to the alcohol content? This covers nicely, not too thick (sheer to medium coverage) and it was perfect. There is a nice glow on my skin just like what many reviewed. But I thought it's really going to be real dewy but it's not! I had been using Glominerals liquid base and skin79 hot pink and always have to use a pressed powder to play down the shine. But with miracle, I totally forget about my pressed powder! Yes it has a glow but then again, it's really semi matt. Not too matt and not too dewy which I think is really perfect. I find my nose quite shiny after 4 hours but I'm actually ok with it. Same experience with other foundations I have tried. It feels just like nothing on my skin. Initially I was deciding btw miracle and diorskin nude. Now I'm glad I chose this. Don't think I want to try Dior haha I will buy this again!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2012 12:02:00 PM More reviews by HauteHarlequin

It gives a really nice, fuller coverage and has a dewier, fresh finish, which I love. The color match is great, It illuminates the skin very nicely and wears pretty well. It served me well in the cooler months, but I had to stop using it once the summer hit.

It gets really melty and felt way to heavy for me. It left my skin feeling tacky, sticky, and suffocated which I couldn't stand. I think I just prefer a lighter coverage. If you're a person who likes and can handle a full coverage & your looking for a dewy finish it would be a good match. It does look quite nice, I just didn't like how it made my skin feel.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2012 8:10:00 PM More reviews by scs2dd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

The only thing I want improved is the wear time. Because it's a hydrating formula, it gets greasy in the T-zone more quickly than a matte formula. This is also the reason that if you to run a finger over your face, a fair amount of color would transfer and the streak would be visible on your face-- Reduced staying power. Still, I'm sticking with it because it's a quite natural-looking foundation-- there are tiny reflective particles in it that give your skin a very slight sheen that looks good on skin without a highlighter. Like I said, it's very slight but it truthfully does has a closer resemblance to skin than foundations without this element; I used Estee Lauder Doublewear Foundation previously, which is a good enough formula, but I definitely prefer Teint Miracle. It also has a good range of shades.
I know it doesn't matter a whole lot compared to the actual product performance, but the packaging is gorgeous: pump-operated glass bottle that looks like it might hold perfume instead.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2012 6:08:00 AM More reviews by rain12blue

A little bit of background first: my skin is combination oily to oily with acne scars. I don't think my skin is very sensitive but it does act up when the weather changes. Now onto the product:

Price: The price is not so bad compared to other high end products, it is more on the level of MAC rather than Chanel/Dior.

Packaging: The packaging is very nice, glass bottle with intricate details on the cap. The bottle is sturdy as I've already dropped it a few times and it did not break. The bottle is clear thus you can see how much product is left.

Formula: It is more on the liquid side, not thick. Small light reflecting particles are finely milled you won't be able to tell they are there unlike Revlon's Photoready. It also smells nice.

Application: When applied by hand and brush this foundation glides like a dream. It covers my acne scars well (but I still need a concealer) and evens out my face with just one pump. One pump is all I need to cover my entire face. I don't think you can use a sponge on this as it's very liquidy the sponge will just end up absorbing a lot of it.

Staying power: This is the sad part, the staying power is not so great. After around 2 hours of application I start to get oily, so there's poor oil control. When applied it looks glowy but after 2 hours it now looks oily. This is prone to transfer, it just sits on your skin. I've even tried to apply it with La Base as primer but still staying power did not change.

PROS:
- Reasonable price
- Lightweight, one pump covers entire face
- Nice packaging

CONS:
- Poor staying power even with primer
- No oil control
- Prone to transfer
- Only light-medium coverage, you still need a good concealer

Overall, I like this foundation but I don't think it is for people with oily skin. I will just probably use up the bottle and not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/15/2012 5:18:00 AM More reviews by lvue86

I really wish this foundation worked for me =( I love how it feels when I first apply it to my skin. For the first couple hours my face and skin looks flawless, then all of a sudden my face was more oilier, I would break out around my mouth, and the foundation was moving. I could wipe off the foundation with my hands and see it on my hands =( I do love this foundation, but it isn't for me =( returning it tomorrow!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2012 4:32:00 AM More reviews by Kdids520

I'm torn with this one---I think it makes my skin look awesome but I have to blot/apply powder over it often as it makes my skin super oily. I'll give it another day or so before I make my final decision, but I think this one might be going back.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2012 2:00:00 AM More reviews by Layla313

This foundation works miracles for tiered, dull complextions. It gives luminosity and light to the skin whilst leaving a dewy/satin finish. This is perfect for my combination skin and I think it would be fine for dry and oily skin-remember to but on primer first! I have mild acne also however this evens out the redness and covers blemishes really well. The price is great compared to other high end brands and I would definitely recommend people to try this out-grab a sample first!