April 18, 2014 | 1969 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Teint Miracle

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2012 11:02:00 PM More reviews by kathylulu

The highlight of this foundation is its finish, it just gives the face the most perfect, yet natural dewy glow, like how your face would look under ideal conditions. After I finish applying this on my face, I'm always taken aback by how good it looks on the skin, and I don't want to put setting powder on top to disturb the finish. I get compliments on how good my skin looks very often when I wear this foundation. :)
You can see the pearlized shimmers in the bottle, but on skin, you really can't see the shimmer even under strong sunlight.
The coverage is about light medium, it takes cares of any minor discoloration and things alike, doesn't setting into fine lines or accentuate dry patches. Feels very light weight on the skin. The formula feels rather hydrating.
The only downfall to this foundation is the lasting power, I have combo skin, oily on some areas and dry to normal on others. On colder days (aka less oil production), I can get away with just primer and no setting powder and get a decent 8 hour wear out of this. However, on hotter days (aka more oil production), this doesn't hold up even for more than a few hours with primer underneath and setting powder on top, and when the foundation starts to break down on the face, boy does it look disgusting!
For that reason, this isn't a foundation I opt for in the summer, but it is my goto in the colder seasons.
Overall, this is my favourite foundation in terms of finish, but not my HG because this isn't something I can't rely on year around. I will continue to purchase this because it works well in the colder seasons.
If you have dry, normal or combo skin, and like that natural dewy look, I'm pretty sure you will have good luck with this foundation, but if you are oily, you need to be more careful because in my experience, this foundation doesn't do well with a oily face.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2012 10:07:00 PM More reviews by Journey03

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hated it. It ended up creasing and separating on me by the end of the day even though i used a primer. The color was wrong and it rubbed off my nose and chin. Very disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2012 7:29:00 PM More reviews by Rachel211

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

When I started working at Sephora, one of my coworkers had stunningly beautiful skin, probably the best skin I've ever seen. Her makeup was flawless so of course I immediately picked her brain over what she uses. She immediately took me to this foundation and I've been using it ever since. I have some acne on my forehead and chin along with some scarring...and this evens everything out without being/feeling heavy. It IS buildable - I will do 1 coat all over my face and then take a concealer brush to add some over any dark spots/blemishes and it's perfect. Such a smooth finish. Sometimes I finish with powder, sometimes I don't. And it stays put all day - doesn't seep into the pores. I wear the lightest shade they make and it's not orangey/pinky/yellowy - it blends perfectly. Definitely recommend this and the price seems to be on-par for what a good foundation is going for these days.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2012 2:36:00 PM More reviews by Nafinka

This is my favourite make up :) best makeup ever. Great adapts to your skin tone, no ´´maps ´´ on your face, perfectly hides imperfections and still looks natural!! Only price is not so perfect :D

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2011 7:48:00 AM More reviews by piradanan9

I like the glowing look and if I want more coverage I ll just mix with my Estee Lauder Doublewear Light or I ll use concealer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2011 5:39:00 PM More reviews by imeldita22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

This foundation is great, gives a dewy look and not too cakey since it's a medium coverage foundation. It doesn't rub off at all, and doesn't clog my pores, to think I have very oily skin.

I have a lot of yellow under tones and this makeup blends well with my skin tone. The only thing I don't like about this is the glass bottle, I'm just not digging the heavy glass bottle for some reason. Lancome makeup never turns me down no matter which one I use. I highly recommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2011 12:02:00 PM More reviews by NaturalGirl1116

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like this foundation when I first apply it, the finish was very nice and glowy. But the big problem is that it wears off after a few hours and looks blotchy and uneven. It also makes my face oily. I returned it after a week.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2011 2:35:00 PM More reviews by chanel277

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This foundation is the reason I regret getting really into cosmetics and cosmetic ingredients, I ll explain my self in a minute. When I first got this foundation I was amazed. Great coverage, great finish not too mate nor too shinny, great staying power .It has a thin, fluid and silky texture that’s easy to blend. It sets to a finish that feels matte but leaves skin with a subtle glow that’s quite skin-like.I was starting to believe that this foundation was my new HG but then I took a look at the ingredients list ....... HUGE disappointment ... This foundation lists alcohol as the third ingredient.!!! :( Alcohol in cosmetics causes 1) irritation 2) inflammation 3) reduces collagen production 4) causes free radical damage 5) cell death 6) forces oily skin to produce even more oil and many more ... :(

rated 3 of 5 on 11/27/2011 8:50:00 AM More reviews by Lovexandxart

good for people with great or dry skin, but horrible for people with acne, it makes your skin look worse and doesn't look natural at all if you have acne, to much shimmer too, mixed review

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2011 8:19:00 PM More reviews by vmotis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm in love with this foundation!

The consistency is very light and thin. It blends very easily and sort of melts into the skin once it's set, allowing for a very natural yet dewy finish. It instantly brightens my skin and gives it a radiant glow. The coverage is sheer to medium, covering blemishes without looking cakey. It stays on all day easily without powdering or blotting, which is not very common for the foundations I've tried in the past! I have an oily t-zone, but honestly, I don't feel like this foundation makes me too much oilier than usual. I simply don't put on lotion right before I apply my foundation and the problem is solved.

My first HG foundation was Dior PureLight from years ago, which has since been discontinued. I'm finding that this new foundation from Lancome is very similar to PureLight, but sets much better on the skin!

Overall, this product is wonderful! I only wish it wasn't so expensive. It is one of Lancome's cheaper foundations, though, and for the size it will definitely last a while. Great lightweight foundation for the winter. Would rebuy!