Lancome Teint Miracle

3.9

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 3%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Alcohol Denat, Phenyl Trimethicone, Glycerin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, PEG/PPG/Polybutylene Glycol-8/5/3 Glycerin, Rosa Gallica Flower Extract, Talc, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Methicone, Alumina, Aluminum Hydroxide, Magnesium Sulfate, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Polyethylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate; May Contain: Red 28 Lake, Red 7, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Blue 1 Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides.

on 6/6/2012 7:07:00 PM

This foundation is AMAZING! I started out trying this and NARS sheer glow as complimentary samples I acquired at the beauty store (not sure if we can use brand names so I won't add). I fell in love just from my 10 day sample that I purchased it! It has a beautiful, not completely dewy, not quite matte finish...almost a satiny healthy glow. It lasts all day and as someone with dry skin, it doesn't look cakey throughout the day either which I love! Coverage is light to medium, but I like lighter foundations best anyway. I've recently started mixing it with my daytime SPF moisturzier for a tinted moisturizer for summer and I'm loving it! Price is a little steep, so definetely ask for a sample before you buy!

on 5/21/2012 8:36:00 AM

I really wanted to like this foundation but unfortunately it didn't work for me. I broke out pretty immediately on my nose, which never happens, and I trialed it at an evening out, and it seemed to slip straight off. I need to blot my skin maybe twice during an entire day, but with this foundation on, I was blotting every hour. Felt really uncomfortable. After I washed it off at the end of the night I had horrible blotches on my cheeks and two spots on my nose. Evidently not for me. I've gone back to my Estee Lauder DoubleWear Light and I don't really know why I strayed in the first place!

on 5/18/2012 2:35:00 PM

i absolutely love this foundation! it just looks so natural and stays on my skin longer than any of my other foundations! i also tried using it in hot and humid climates on my trips abroad and it stayed on without getting too shiny or looking unpleasant! gives a good finish- though not as dewy or radiant as i was expecting…but i can live with that! will definitely buy again- good colour match, good texture and very easy to apply!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Excellent formula, sheer and buildable coverage for a natural look. The product is gentle on my sensitive skin. I have never experienced breakouts or redness using this foundation. The formula leaves a very natural look and feel - never thick, sticky, oily, greasy, or dry. My face never looks like I'm wearing foundation. This formula gives excellent coverage and evens out my skin tone without settling into fine lines or caking.
The beautiful bottle lasts a long time. I especially like the pump dispenser. It pumps out a small amount, no product waste. The pump is also great as it protects the product from contamination.
I do wish Teint Miracle offered a better color match for my Fall/Winter skin tone. Teint Idole 24H in 210Buff N is perfect color for my skin during Fall/Spring and Teint Idole 24H in 220BuffN is my perfect summer color. I prefer Teint Miracle Formula so much more than Teint Idole 24H, but the color match isn't nearly as perfect for my Fall/Winter skin tone. Teint Miracle Bisque 1N works fine for me in the summer. The lighter colors are just "off" for the wintertime and way too light or yellow. I use a different foundation in the Fall/Winter.

on 5/16/2012 12:31:00 AM

I first got a sample of this from Sephora and REALLY loved it. I've thought products looked great before but I've never had a foundation literally make me say aloud that my skin looks flawless. This one is amazingly thin and weightless yet has full coverage. I don't need full coverage, really, but I have red cheeks that I like to cover up really well so I normally have to reapply every foundation there and layer it. This one does a great job of covering it and I can apply it more sheerly everywhere else, where I don't need the coverage. I won't even call this 'buildable', which is usually code for 'if you do enough work, the product will suffice'. It's just that the formula makes it easy to distribute less of the liquid to some areas while blending perfectly when not spread thinly. It evens skin tone and does have that 'lit from within' appeal that Lancome claims. It has a dewy, hydrated finish (I recommend this for normal, combination, dry skin but if you have oily skin, go for the teint idole) but isn't so shiny as illuminators or other products that claim to be illuminating or radiant. It truly gives a glow because the shine is matte, if that makes sense, rather than glossy. It doesn't have any glitter or microglitter, either, which a lot of similar-claiming products do. It simply makes the skin look absolutely flawless and gives it a glow rather than ever looking the slightest bit flat, cakey, shiny, greasy, etc. It lasts all day, with minimal fading in the coverage and glow-factor.
The shade range is fantastic for fair-skinned people; I'm normally the lightest shade by any brand but am the third one in for this product.
The packaging is simply beautiful and elegant; Lancome is one of those timeless and sophisticated brands. That being said, the packaging is a sleek, angular and slightly tapered bottle with a pump that allows for dispensing of the desired amount of product.
I rate the price a 4. I paid $39. Anything above $45 for me would be ranked a 5.
I will definitely buy this product again!

on 5/12/2012 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

For over a year, I had only been wearing BB creams because I felt that many foundations felt too mask-like and looked cakey. I eventually came around and decided it was time to try foundation again, even though I was nervous that it would look cakey. This was the first one I tried, after hearing great things about it, and it proved all of my fears wrong. It makes my skin look flawless while still looking natural, and has a dewy finish without making my face look like an oil slick. It has great oil control, and the best part is that it's water based (40% water), so it doesn't clog my pores - in fact, I accidentally fell asleep last night while wearing this, and I was pleased to see that it hadn't broken me out when I woke up in the morning. Expensive, yes, but worth it.

so i bought this foundation yesterday after reading so many good reviews on internet about it,but im sorry to say this is the worst foundation i had ever tried...i can even compare it with dirt cheap drugstore foundation thats how bad it is...first of all ,this foundation has NO COVERAGE,it didnt covered absolutely nothing on my face,the only thing it did it was to make my skin colour more uniformed,but that didnt helped either because the colour i chose the number 3 (i forgot the name of the colour),it had very orange undertones,and after 3 hours of wearing this piece of crap on my face my skin looked orangey,shiny(not in a healthy way),neither glowy,just extremly gross,like i put dirty paint on my face...after wearing this only 3 hours,it cause me lot of breakouts,in such a short time wich is unbelievable..i dont understand why some people actually love this piece of crap..a drugstore cheap foundation is much much better than this...fortunately i only owned this product 4 hours,then i ran back at the shop to return it and the staff gave my money back THANK GOD
PROS:
-it has SPF 15
-the packaging its nice and elegant i like the concept of the bottle
CONS:
-made my skin broke out in such a short time
-contains alchohol wich damages your skin
-its extremly expensive for suce a huge crap 40 euros
-you need very huge amount of this product to cover your face
-the colour was disgusting unnatural and orangey
-no lasting power maybe only an half of hour
-it oxides fast on the skin
-it does come off easily
-it does get oily extremly fast especially in the sun
-i hate the pump,i cant control a smaller quantity of the product
-it feel heavy on the skin after it oxides
-the glass bottle seems to be very fragile,wich can be broken easily if it falls on the ground
-no coverage at all
-its not matte,not glowy,not dewy,it has just a grosse finish like you put dirt mudd on the face

i would recomand this product only for those women with perfect skin,no imperfections,and orange undertones if they want to uniform their skin colour

on 5/9/2012 1:42:00 PM

This product is SKIN DAMAGING!! 1st of all it has alcohol as a main ingrident! but I got a sample of this at sephora and I love it! it covers my acne marks and imperfection plus it add radiance to my skin, but it kills my skin

CONS:
Alcohol in the ingridients and

My favourite foundation! I own several different ones including Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua,Dior Forever,Estee Lauder Double wear light,Givenchy Photo Perfection,Guerlain Parure Aqua,La Prairie skin Caviar.. and the list goes on.
This goes on like a dream, the texture is beautiful, easy to apply, blends in beautifully and creates a perfect canvas. It does add this as-lit-from within effect as promised and looks great in photographs!
I tried MUFE's HD as well and still find the Lancome one to be of higher quality.
Packaging feels and looks nice, pump is handy and glass bottle allows you to see how much there is left.
Will definitely keep buying, it is not that expensive either (compared to Chanel or La prairie) and lasts for a long time!

on 4/26/2012 11:47:00 PM

i tried a nice sample given to me by the SA at Macy's and I'm quite impressed! I wanted something with light to medium coverage, and this does the job. Geat color match,and it doesn't settle into my fine lines.
It gives nice and natural coverage.