July 26, 2014 | 938 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Teint Miracle

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2012 11:55:00 AM More reviews by elfodimontagna

Shade nr. 1 is too dark for me and broke me out like crazy! Such a shame because I liked the effect thet this foudarion made on my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2012 2:26:00 PM More reviews by foreverended

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this because it is non-comedogenic and I have white-head acne. My absolute favourite foundation ever! SO much better than my old mac foundations, and the Makeup forever hd one. It lasts forever, makes your skin look like silk, is soft, very easy to blend in, and on top of all that, doesnt block your pores! Of course, lancome does test on animals so thats the only down side I can think of.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/12/2012 5:14:00 PM More reviews by fromlana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

After having good experiences with previous Lancome products such as their Virtuose mascara, I had high expectations for this foundation, especially after reading all the raving reviews online. The packaging is typical Lancome, very elegent and dressing table worthy; it also contains SPF 15 which is fab. Unfortunately they are my only pros as Teint Miracle just didn't work with my sensitive combination skin.
The smell of alcohol was the first warning sign, and after one weeks use I noticed the dry areas on my cheeks had worsened and were becoming more noticeable every time I wore this foundation. Because the formula is water based I was expecting sheer coverage that could be built up to moderate, which did work for a couple of hours and looked great. Then I would be left with a patchy face where the founation had faded AND the colour had oxidized AND my t-zone had become oily, which meant a white neck and a shiny patchy yellow face. Not the "bare skin perfection" I was after!
Considering the price of this product, it was a huge dissapointment, and definitely not a complexion miracle as promised.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/12/2012 4:35:00 PM More reviews by alexandradelc

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got a sample for this foundation overall i don't like it it makes my pores look bigger and it sinks in it , also it makes me look pink.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2012 2:46:00 PM More reviews by contrariwhys

This lightweight, semi-dewy foundation is borderline HG for me. I say borderline because it does not last more than a few hours on my t-zone. By lunch time a lot of the coverage has disappeared, especially on my nose.
Using primer beforehand would help but I tend to breakout with primer. Using powder would also work but then you lose the dewy "lit from within" look.
Here's hoping Lancome decides to come out with a longer wearing version of this!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2012 8:24:00 PM More reviews by hailsp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this foundation. I am very fair and find it hard to find colours that match my fair skin yet cover my redness. I think this product is amazing!
Super light weight, feels like I have nothing on, yet gives me great coverage!
I have already repurchased and will do so again.
One complaint is that the "shimmer" that makes it give a dewy glow tends to clump up in the bottle. You can actually see big streaks of it. The girl at the Lancome counter told me to simply run the bottle under warm water and shake it. Seemed to work fine, I'm just worried some day I will get a big streak on my face.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2012 3:31:00 PM More reviews by carolyne44

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Best foundation ever for dry skins. Skin needs to be very well moisturised and primed beforehand. This foundation is so light but covering as well. Heavy light reflection pigments which gives you the best glow people make comments on how healthy you look. Love it all the way!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2012 1:15:00 PM More reviews by JulieRL

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This foundation is awesome. One of the best I've tried. Makes my skin look and feel great. love it! The coverage is buildable and the foundation is extremely blendable. Will repurchase again!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2012 12:57:00 PM More reviews by achen4

Overall I enjoy this foundation. It is extremely light and liquidy so it's easy to apply. I use either my hands or a stippling brush to do the job. You only need a little bit (a dime size will do) and it gives you medium coverage. This finish is quite dewy so I'm not sure if it suits very oily skin. I have oily combination skin and I have to blot ~ 2 times a day to keep it from looking too shiny. It doesn't cause me to break out. Because it's more moisturizing than mattifying, it's a good foundation for the wintertime.

That being said, I've been more into BB creams recently since it's supposedly "better" for the skin. I only like to use foundation sparingly or only for special occasions (i.e. going out). I will probably repurchase this product again but i still have 4/5 of the bottle left and it'll take a while before I finish the rest.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2012 7:34:00 AM More reviews by beetee

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This foundation goes on very easily. It seems to blend into the skin and even though I thought the colour match was slightly light it was close enough. Then my husband came into the room and said to me "Why are you wearing so much makeup?" And that's all I need to hear. I had a closer look in bright sunlight and my skin looked as if it had a greyish beige tinted mask on it so he was right to say what he did. As I had taken the time to apply all rest of my face and since we werent going anywhere in particular I thought I'd leave it on to see how it would wear just for the fun of it. I'm afraid I can't give that a good report either. My T-zone was shiny in about an hour I'm afraid and the shade darkened to an even more unflattering greige. I'm normally a tinted moisturiser type of girl. My skin has lines that most foundations sink into but the TMs don't emphasise and I like that. However the TM doesn't last very long without becoming shiny. Because this foundation seemed to go on sheer I was hoping that it would look like but last a bit longer than a TM. Sadly this isn't the case. I read a lot of good reviews of this product but it's not one for me. On the plus side you can't feel it on your skin. But that's the only good thing I can say about it.