Lancome Teint Miracle

3.9

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 3%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Alcohol Denat, Phenyl Trimethicone, Glycerin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, PEG/PPG/Polybutylene Glycol-8/5/3 Glycerin, Rosa Gallica Flower Extract, Talc, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Methicone, Alumina, Aluminum Hydroxide, Magnesium Sulfate, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Polyethylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate; May Contain: Red 28 Lake, Red 7, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Blue 1 Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I think I've found my HG foundation! It is simply amazing. Looks absolutely flawless and glowing on the skin (not 'glittery' type of a glow, more like a candlelight or glow from within). I would definitely recommend this for dry to normal skin types, oily folks might want to test it out first because it is pretty hydrating.

Makes me feel beautiful and youthful and I would buy this over and over. I need about 1-1.5 pumps per application, and gives me a medium coverage, which is enough for me.

The only thing I'm not completely happy about is wear time, for me, it starts wearing off about 7-8 hours in. But, other than that, it's fabulous. Please go and check it out!

Oh, and mixes well with other foundations. Currently, I add a bit of Estee Lauder light into this!

on 4/15/2012 9:16:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

love this foundation! i have oily skin,,,some days VERY oily and thought this make up would be TERRIBLE but it wasnt!
i have used other foundations by lancome and loved them.
i went on a training course with lancome and saw the make up artist using this makw up band it looked AMAZING and even thiough its not for my skin type i risked it! and its amazing!
i have oily skin but this make up still looks great, it makes me loo glowing and dewy not oily at all.
just gives soo much life to my skin!
i am very pale and use the colour 010 witch is the palest witch is the colour without the pink tint, they also do the colour 01 witch is the same colour just with a pink tint.
even though with mac i am NW15 witch is the one with the pink tint, with lancome i find the one without the pink tint is better!
what ever skin type you have i would recorment that you try this even if you are oily!
and i do have a few wrinkles on my forhead and i dont find that it sits in them any more than othe make up so if you have wrinkles iw ould still recormend this!
applys lovely with the lancome makwe up brush and also the mac 187

on 4/14/2012 8:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

OK, so I have been using samples of this foundation for a couple of weeks, and I have to say that it is the best finish of any foundation I have ever used. For reference sake, I am a NC 20-25 in Mac, Warm Ivory in BB, and 4 in Giorgi Armani Luminous Silk. I have used drug store brands up to high end. As a matter of fact, nothing was looking that great on me anymore, so knowing I would be blowing a fortune, I have started from the ground up to find my HG foundation. As it has only been a couple of weeks, I cannot say without a doubt this is HG, but it is definitely my best bet! I have dry skin and now that time is starting to walk on my face, I have to be a bit pickier about my coverage and finish. I love a good healthy skin look and this definitely gives it without being heavy. I also have the Skin foundation from BB and really enjoy that one. I would say that the Skin foundation is what most people wish a tinted moisturizer would be. Gives decent coverage and gives a nice natural finish. My main complaint with the Skin foundation is that it is gone from my face in about 2 hours. My face seems to "drink" the foundation. Teint Miracle stays on quite a bit longer. I am a dancer in a company and wore it last night to practice and it actually stayed on. I am wearing Ivoire 4N but can also wear Ivoire 1N. The paler one matches my neck better, but 4N matches the actual skin on my face better an hence, better coverage.

So here is what I have noticed about this foundation:
1. It is hydrating, more so than any other I have tried without sliding off my face or disappearing. My skin feels very nice throughout the day.

2. It is buildable coverage. I notice if I put on a coat and the go about dressing and hair...basically give it time to set, and put on another coat, it looks perfect and stays a lot longer.

3. LOVE the finish. It isn't sparkly or shiny, but definitely glowy, which I have been looking for. Bobbi Brown Skin foundation gives more a dewy finish and the Illuminating tinted moisturizer from Laura Mercier is definitely more sparkly, more like a highlighter. This is the foundation that makes people say..."you have perfect skin"

4. I wore it for a few days and LOVED IT, then noticed it was looking an odd peachy color on my face and didn't have that glowy finish that I fell in love with. I was heartbroken and ready to throw out my sample when I noticed that towards the bottom of the bottle was a kind of white ring. I shook the bottel quite a bit and once everything was mixed together, reapplied it to my face...and tada!! Love came back to me. The color was a lovely neutral natural color again and the glow was back. So for the ladies that have had trouble with the color or loved it at first and then didn't and couldn't figure out why....SHAKE THAT BOTTLE!!! It made a huge difference in the performance of the makeup. I love it all over again, and once I have worn it for a few months, will repost a review. It is definitely my favorite foundation I have ever tried yet...so keep your fingers crossed ladies. I am hoping my search is over.

UPDATE: OK, so I am still LOVING THIS FOUNDATION. Now I am in the unique situation where I live in Germany but have access to US bases here. So the earlier review was solely based on my experience with the US Lancome colors. I have been messing with the European ones now. I find that although there is a much slimmer selection in colors, that they are a bit more true to real skin colors. Neutral and yellow undertones. The 01 Beige Alabtre is a bit on the yellow side for me. I bought the 02 Lys Rose which is more of a perfect light beige nuetral. It is a smidge dark for me, but the undertones are DEAD ON, and that has never happened to me before in my life. It makes me look golden in a way (not yellow golden, but terrific sun affect golden). I am on the hunt for 010 Beige Porcelaine as I am betting it will be perfect for me. This one will work though, as it is coming up n summertime =).

This is still, hands down, the most natural, perfecting foundation I have ever tried. I love the finish like no other and will report back on the color differences from different places. Basically if the US colors are too yellow, pink, or peach...check out the European colors. www.Lancome.co.uk. Now I don't believe that the UK website will ship overseas, but you can still check it out and then search ebay for some used bottles so you can try them. I know that sounds very involved, but what wouldn't we gals do to look natural and absolutely perfect. Let me make it simple...Three of my friends (so people who have seen me bare faced) said to me, "wow, you look gorgeous. What have you been doing to your skin?". Need I say more?

on 4/13/2012 9:48:00 AM

Well, lucky for me I sampled this one...phewwww.

Do not like this, so hard to blend it instanly dries and sinks into the skin and I hated the finish...made my dry patches obvious and I didnt fnd this very dewy looking....it has a decent coverage but a matte finish which is kinda strange as its meant to be a "light creator"?

So a big NO for me...

on 4/5/2012 3:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I really like this foundation because Buff 7W matches my Asian skin tone well with enough yellow in it, but when it's blended out, it doesn't look too yellow. It's very liquidy and it's water-based so it doesn't feel like I'm suffocating my skin. I like the light feel of it and it doesn't make me breakout. I do have to say it's not super long lasting. Sometimes the coverage is not enough by the end of the day because of my combination oily skin, but I still like it because I think when there's too much coverage, then makeup can look cakey. Similar to the reviewer before me, my fiance always compliments my skin when I'm wearing this foundation. He said that my skin looks like when I was in high school. I will take that as a compliment for youthful fresh skin, and not pimply teenager skin! Lastly, the packaging is super pretty and it looks nice on the makeup counter, but the glass is pretty heavy and I wouldn't feel as comfortable bringing it on a trip in fear of breaking it.

on 4/5/2012 4:19:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I bought this foundation because it is oil free and my skin tends to break out easily. I must say I love this product! It is light and goes on so smoothly yet it is a beautiful cover, it doesn't cake around my nose etc and has a nice dewy finish to it. I have used it now for about 2 weeks and have had no breakout. My husband kept commenting on how nice I looked with my new makeup which he never does so I know it's a keeper! I need coverage and two layers is perfect. The right colour was a little difficult to find, the lightest is a bit too light and the next one a tiny bit dark but I bought the second one and put a bit of translucent powder over it and it's perfect. Highly recommend this foundation.

on 4/5/2012 1:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I hate this foundation. It's the worst because one time use is all I need for my face condition to go from neutral to HORRIBLE. I've only used it twice so far and both times had the same result. Ugh. I live in a tropical climate so the second time I tried to use it in a temperate climate as I've read some reviews here that it looks better or something. I won't deny that it does look good when its on though not as good as I would like it to be but the after-effects on my skin are UGH.

If you have oily-sensitive skin like me, buy this foundation at your own risk.

on 4/2/2012 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

Before I found this product I had been looking and trying so many different kinds of liquid foundation. I tried mineral makeup, but found out my skin is too dry for that.My skin is very fair and I have blemishes. Sometimes I do tend to get a zit or two, so I needed something that was light and still able to cover up my break outs and blemishes, but not feel heavy or greasy on my skin. Well after seeing the reviews for the Lancome Tient Miracle liquid foundation, I went ahead and got a sample from Sephora. Now when I got matched, I noticed they only have like 5 shades. That kind of worried me because I am so fair I feel I pretty much need a perfect color match. After using this for about two days I noticed a huge difference. It makes my skin feel smooth and is very light on my skin. I love the color, It matches my skin so well. Plus it blends so well, I dont have to use very much to go a long way. I have had several comments from people telling me how nice and smooth my skin looks. I've been using this for about a month now and am still in love with it. It is a bit expensive, but I feel its worth every penny!

on 4/1/2012 2:01:00 AM

I went to my nearest Lancôme store just looking for a Lip-stain, but ended up loving the Teinte Miracle foundation :) The make-up lady tested a lipstick on me and asked if I wanted a brief touch-up with my make-up. I was quite hesitant at first because I've had bad experiences in the past with make-up counter artists doing my makeup. But I allowed her, and she put on the Teinte Miracle foundation and a blush.

OH MY GOD I am in love with the foundation!! It was put ON TOP of my already applied concealer-and-powder-regime and still blew me away! It was so light, flawless, dewy, natural and yet gave me amazing coverage. Not to mention she matched my colour perfectly! She also said the foundation was 40% water. I'm sad to say I do not own the foundation yet, but will definitely be making a purchase!!!

on 3/28/2012 4:53:00 AM

This was my first dewy and medium-coverage foundation - I read all the great reviews and bought it when I got tired of a cakey, heavy and matte look TI Ultra, Double Wear and other heavy stuff seemed to give me. I really like it, and I am really surprised that I do!

PROS: It covers very well (I have relatively deep acne scars, discolorations, dilated capillaries - my skin is very far from perfect), in fact, I would never call it a sheer foundation. To me, it's definitely medium to full coverage (it blends like a dream, and you can easily build it up without looking cakey). I am always too lazy to use concealer, and with this foundation you don't need one. For some reason, it does not emphasize imperfections and pores, the light-reflecting effect kind of smoothes them out. It does give an amazing glow (not greasy sheen, but glow!), people say I look very healthy and radiant when I wear this paired with a bit of bronzer and blush. The shade range is nice (my colour is Beige Porcelain), and the bottle with a pump is perfect too. It does smell a bit, but i usually like the smell of Lancome fondations, since it's not so overpowering. After a month of usage, Teint Miracle has not broken me out. In comparison to matte and heavy foundations, it feels very lightweight and moisturizing, I don't feel that it suffocates my skin at all. I apply this with Sigma F80 brush: it's very liquid, so the sponge will eat it all.

CONS: I have combination skin (dry cheeks, oily T-zone), and I must say that the lasting power of this foundation is not perfect, but it's alright - I can get 10 hours of wearing if I use some kind of setting powder (haven't tried it with the matte one - but with the more glowy one like guerlain's meteorites) on top. If you wear it longer, it starts to separate a bit in the T-zone. I must say, never blot my face (too lazy for that too). Also, this is not really smudge proof - if I sneeze and wipe off my nose, I see a lot of foundation on the nappkin. I am not sure this foundation is perfect for summer because of its lasting power.

Overall, I think, this can become my HG for at least winter and spring months. May be even for summer, if I try to sett it with matte powder. To my mind, this foundation is quite unusual (in a good way - so lightweight and glowy but oh so well-covering!) and really worth to try. It's a pleasure to apply it, and it gives such a nice effect of healthy, almost photoshopped skin.