October 24, 2014 | 1747 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2012 1:59:00 PM More reviews by mladkins

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I never thought I'd wear anything but powder on my face again, but this stuff is pure magic! I've used it for a week now to test it out. Thanks to age and BCP I'm not really acne prone (anymore) but my skin is super sensitive to changes in the regime and this manifests itself as gross little milia under my skin's surface. Thankfully I did not experience any dreaded reactions with the skin79 BB cream!

As many others have mentioned it does have a grey cast, but it's quite the chameleon because it adjusts to a wide range of fair to medium skin tones. In my experience the coverage is light to medium, which is exactly what I want. I love that it contains SPF because I'm notoriously lazy about applying a separate sunscreen under my makeup.

I can't really say that it controls oil, but it doesn't make me any oilier and that's a win for me! The skin whitening properties seem to be effective. After a week my skin tone seems to look better and more even when I take my makeup off. The first day I used it I was brewing a big hurtful pimple between my eyebrows from TOTM. By the end of the day after wearing this BB cream it was noticeably smaller and less red.

To summarize, I'm amazed that this product lives up to it's claims and it is a definite repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/15/2012 12:47:00 PM More reviews by Lizzie94

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Not a great product to use on its own as it gives a grey tinge to the skin. It does give a good amount of coverage and when used under foundation I use a lot less of my foundation. It primes very well and will control oils as well as providing SPF.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2012 1:19:00 PM More reviews by cherrybounce

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

GREAT for older skin! Does not emphasize dryness at all. It actually melts into my skin. Minimizes pores, makes my skin look extremely natural. And it's dirt cheap! I order it from Amazon and even though it comes from Korea, I get it in about 1 week. Coverage is light to medium. Color seems off when it comes out of the bottle, but looks great on. I am a PPP so it works for me, but I can see that it won't work for darker skin.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2012 12:30:00 PM More reviews by historian12

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is my first BB cream and overall I am very impressed. It really provides nice coverage and evens out my skin tone. It matches very well with my fair skin. My skin is slightly oily, yet this BB cream doesn't make my skin slick and wears well. My slight acne even seems to have improved since I started using it! I like the opaque packaging that keeps the ingredients stable. My only real quibble is the pump--I find it hard to dispense just the correct amount, but perhaps I just need more practice. I would definitely consider repurchasing the product and I am anxious to try other Skin79 products as well.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/11/2012 6:22:00 AM More reviews by ArcticaSkye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I heard that this bb cream was popular so I decided to give it a try. It gives good coverage and covers my pores really well. However, on the downside- this was slightly too dark for me ( I'm an asian with pretty fair skin ) and was slightly orange on me. Not only that it gave my under-the-skin- bump type acne after I wore it for a few hours. So unfortunately I won't repurchase this again

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2012 12:51:00 PM More reviews by Seattlemama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great product for someone who already has good skin and doesn't require much coverage. For me, it's a bit too sheer. Other than that, it's lovely - great price, doesn't cause breakouts, wears well, good colormatch for my NC15 skin, very moist but not greasy. Slightly dewy finish. Looks grey when you first squeeze it out but once applied, it looks really natural. Unfortunately for me, it doesn't totally cover my redness or blemishes. Perfect for weekends.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2012 10:48:00 AM More reviews by IrresistibleCutie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I found this on prettyandcute's website while I was looking for Lioele products. I ordered a few samples of this to see if I'd like it. It went on really smooth and blended very well. When I first apply it, there is a grey cast to it and makes me look incredibly pale. But after it dries, it matches my skin tone perfectly (I am NC15). There are a few places like hyper-pigmentation and blemishes that I still need to use concealer, but overall this really evens my skin tone nicely. I set it with Tarte's Smooth Operator Finishing Powder, after that I'm pretty much set for the rest of the day. I don't get dry patches on my face with this, I have had this happen sometimes with foundation, where parts of my skin look flaky. I find this to be moisturizing for me and I will definitely repurchase this.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2012 5:09:00 PM More reviews by Psychoscruff

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this BB cream on Amazon for $20, and I love it! It does leave my face fairly shiny but I always set my BB creams with a translucent powder anyway. It covers the general unevenness of my skin, however I do need a little concealer around my nose. If I need extra coverage I use it as a primer under my MAC studio fix powder.
Overall its a really great quick skin fix to even out your skin and add a little radiance. It makes the cheap American BB Creams look like a joke (I'm lookin' at you Garnier and Maybelline).

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2012 6:34:00 PM More reviews by DKER

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This came in a 4-pack I ordered to try. I wanted to try BB creams to streamline my am routine...I need to wear sunscreen daily as I am very prone to hyperpigmentation. My skin is sensitive to chemical filters, so I am stuck with physical filters like Zinc0 and TiO2. And since I have a light but not super pale complexion, I have to mix in bronzer or apply makeup over the sunscreen to make it look right. Add in the fact that most Zinc0 sunscreens are drying, so I require a moisturizer...and you now have an annoyingly complicated am routine for a low maintenance person who travels a lot. SO, this seemed like a wonderful solution.

I did not notice any grayness when I applied it. I did notice that my entire NC25-30ish face was 2 shades lighter. I looked like I was trying out for a vampire movie. It appeared like full foundation that was 2 shades too light. So I waited for it to oxidize................................................................................................................................................................................................................an hour later there was no change, and I had to wash it off to leave the house and look presentable.

Now, I notice that many happy muaers are using this much more sparingly than I was...which is fine, if you don't care about getting any sun protection. For me, this isn't any better than regular makeup that I mix into my sunscreen or apply over it. It is cheap, so.....there's that.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2012 2:45:00 PM More reviews by MissBrittanyM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got a sample pack of this, 4 Skin79 BB creams to try. This is the second I've used (I tried Gold first and liked it a lot). I like the scent, which is slightly sunscreen, and use it as a primer of sorts, patting it onto my face lightly. It is less creamy than the Gold version and doesn't offer the same coverage (for those wanting to use it alone or as a tinted primer). I do notice a bit of difference in the wear of my MUFE F&B but overall, I prefer the Gold version for feel, ease of application, and it's somewhat moisturizing properties.