September 22, 2014 | 2082 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2012 6:34:00 PM More reviews by DKER

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This came in a 4-pack I ordered to try. I wanted to try BB creams to streamline my am routine...I need to wear sunscreen daily as I am very prone to hyperpigmentation. My skin is sensitive to chemical filters, so I am stuck with physical filters like Zinc0 and TiO2. And since I have a light but not super pale complexion, I have to mix in bronzer or apply makeup over the sunscreen to make it look right. Add in the fact that most Zinc0 sunscreens are drying, so I require a moisturizer...and you now have an annoyingly complicated am routine for a low maintenance person who travels a lot. SO, this seemed like a wonderful solution.

I did not notice any grayness when I applied it. I did notice that my entire NC25-30ish face was 2 shades lighter. I looked like I was trying out for a vampire movie. It appeared like full foundation that was 2 shades too light. So I waited for it to oxidize................................................................................................................................................................................................................an hour later there was no change, and I had to wash it off to leave the house and look presentable.

Now, I notice that many happy muaers are using this much more sparingly than I was...which is fine, if you don't care about getting any sun protection. For me, this isn't any better than regular makeup that I mix into my sunscreen or apply over it. It is cheap, so.....there's that.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2012 2:45:00 PM More reviews by MissBrittanyM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got a sample pack of this, 4 Skin79 BB creams to try. This is the second I've used (I tried Gold first and liked it a lot). I like the scent, which is slightly sunscreen, and use it as a primer of sorts, patting it onto my face lightly. It is less creamy than the Gold version and doesn't offer the same coverage (for those wanting to use it alone or as a tinted primer). I do notice a bit of difference in the wear of my MUFE F&B but overall, I prefer the Gold version for feel, ease of application, and it's somewhat moisturizing properties.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2012 4:55:00 AM More reviews by girlyroses

I'm on my second bottle of this BB cream and I love it. I have oily skin and I do get the greasies after a few hours but c'est la vie! That's what blotting paper is for.

I'm an NC25 and the shade works on me. It's a little purple-gray (grurple?) going on, but within minutes it matches my skin. It has pretty good coverage—if my skin is in good shape, this is all I need, and if I'm recovering from a breakout, I just need a little extra concealer on the problem spots. It does a decent job covering my dark circles, and I just use my fingers to apply it, though it does give you more opaque coverage if you use a foundation brush. The finish is dewy but not shiny, and it looks very natural. As a bonus, you don't feel it on your skin like some foundations. It lasts all day for me, and I like the slightly floral smell.

Now I'm seeing a lot of reviews along the lines of "I wish I could see how much was left" or "I wish I could open it up to get the last of it." Ladies and gentlemen, this BB cream's beautiful pump packaging is ridiculously easy to open, and I'm going to walk you through it in three easy steps.

1. Look at the bottom of the container. See that off-center hole? Get a paperclip and stick it in that hole. (That's what she said.) You don't even have to use that much force; one gentle poke and the inner canister will pop right out like that thing from the Da Vinci Code.

2. See how the white inner canister that popped out has two sections? Just unscrew that sucker.

3. Look inside at all that BB cream goodness. Rejoice. (After I'd "finished" my first bottle I opened it up and found a week's worth of cream still inside. Take that, Skin79!)

continued >>

72 out of 73 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2012 3:26:00 AM More reviews by louisvking

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the first BB cream that I have tried. My roommate was intrigued by BB creams and after much research decided to go to the source and order from the Korean Brand. I tried hers and knew this was what I had been searching for.

As a male, I have been on the hunt for something that can provide moderate coverage and look completely natural. I have avoided all types of foundation and tried all of the best reviewed tinted moisturizers. The best tinted moisturizer I have found is Nars, but the color is slightly too yellow for my skin tone.

This product is amazing. It works perfect for my asian roommate as well as on my pale caucasian skin. It looks grey when it is pumped out and can look slightly grey as you put it on. However, within minutes it just looks like your skin, only better! My pores become minimized. My redness is greatly reduced. My skin tone is magically evened. And the best part? You can't tell I have anything on!

I love that the product comes in a pump, however, I wish the bottle wasn't hot pink - but I'll live with it.

My skin is combination with an oily t-zone. I can't say that this product mattefies my skin throughout the day, but then when has any product? I get oily halfway through my day and I deal with it.

I hear that there are a lot of knock offs of this product, so make sure you are buying from a reputable source. Skin79 has an official website for North America now and for only $28, you might as well just buy from them - how much cheaper do you want a product to be?!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/29/2012 6:32:00 AM More reviews by shizia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

First of all, my skin type:
- sensitive
- combination of oily and dry
- acne prone

Pros:
- Colour adjusts beautifully, looks very natural.
- I love the packaging, it's super girly.
- The product goes on well, smoothly, it doesn't dry out your skin but neither moisturizes like crazy.

Cons:
- I believe it made me break out everytime I wore it. If you have acne problems, I wouldn't recommend this for you. I've heard many opinions about this BB cream and it's really hard to tell if it's going to break you out or not, I guess you have to try out.
- After few hours it gets oily on some parts of my face (oily parts especially, but if you powder it then it's ok).
- It does contain oils... and other nasty things.

Overall:
I feel that this BB cream will suit most people, but NOT the acne prone, problematic skin. If you have that type of skin, I suggest you get a normal foundation instead.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2012 10:01:00 AM More reviews by sarahlen

I have used a fewwwwww bb creams in my day, a bunch of asian ones That dont even have any english writting on them a few drugstore so I can't name names........alll of them have been a'ight but skin 79 pink label is the first one I ever used and the best, I also use the gold (silver?) label and cant tell a difference between the two. To me its more coverage than all the rest and the texture is superb....others tend to have a real greasy and/or sunscreenish chemical feel were as this just feels moisturizing and feels like it seals your skin in a good way, to me it just makes my skin feel fresh and plump not greasy or dry. It also doesnt break me out were others definitley did

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2012 3:03:00 AM More reviews by stardust1394

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ok, I LOVE this product, I've had it and have been using it for 2 days now and I feel like my skin is already glowing. My pores already appear smaller and it smells lovely. The color oxidized perfect to my skin tone and I'm medium-tan. (tan right now because of the Texas heat) I have 2 complaints however. 1. Sometimes the pump gets stuck which is frustrating especially when you're in a rush. 2. I have very oily skin and this bb cream does nothing for it, but at least it doesn't make it worse.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2012 2:06:00 AM More reviews by ohthatskatherine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite BB Cream I've tried so far. This BB Cream is super thick and has a slight smell to it. I feel like it can adjust to different skin types but I prefer to use it in the winter/spring because that is when my skin is more normal/dry. This particular BB Cream is quite pale and has a gray hue, something I was quite concerned about when I first got this. I seem to have no problem with the color I just set it with a powder thats my shade. Now that I have a tan (NW25) I probably can't use this for the time being. It comes with a lot of product so I don't think I'll be running out any time soon. I tend to come back to this product whenever my skin is breaking out or has irritation from other products. This BB Cream reacts well to my skin and doesn't irritate it whatsoever. It would be awesome if they had more shades, but its not a necessity.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2012 1:54:00 AM More reviews by evalovespipa

This product is NOT for dry skinned people. I can not use this in winter as it dries me out horribly and patches around dry skin. I think this product may be useful for me in summer when I require sun protection and am a bit oily.
I have found a good use for this BB cream, though. This is my go-to foundation for when I am performing as a dancer as while I would usually sweat my face off, this keeps my face perfect every time. I just put a little powder in my t-zone for extra sweat-insurance and I'm good to go.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2012 7:20:00 AM More reviews by tadukhipa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

i like this a lot. the texture is really soft and its lasting power is pretty great. the downside is the shade. it has a ashey shade and that might work on some skin tones it does not on mine. my face looks a little dirty compared to my neck. i really wish they had more shades.
there's one more great aspect to it. that is the packaging.
very hygienic and robust.
i might buy it again mostly because of the texture and how it doesn't make my skin oily however i would prefer another shade.