November 26, 2014 | 1371 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)

rated 1 of 5 on 9/26/2012 2:48:00 AM More reviews by InSpirit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This cream is really just all the stuff you used to use put together. Literally. I compared this to a mixture of my own I created of my favorite sunblock, foundation (with acne control...Neutrogena), and a few drops of argan oil. It was the SAME. Same texture, same coverage, same application, same feel. SAME SAME SAME. Leave it to Asia to create a new crazy beauty hype. My own mixture that I have been using for some time has reduced the darkness under my eyes and fine lines around my mouth. This cream (used for 2 weeks) seems to allow the creases by my mouth to start to deepen. There is nothing about any facial cream that makes it miraculous. Buy this cream if you're too lazy to follow a regular routine or mix up your products in your palm...or if you enjoy trial and error shade matching attempts. Seriously a waste of time. Good for lazy people!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/22/2012 5:17:00 PM More reviews by porkiepine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This seems like a good BB cream since it provides sheer to medium coverage and does not break me out. But it is so hard to blend. Sometimes, it seems to match my skin shade but most of the time I just look like a ghost. The grey tint doesn't usually oxidize with me. And I don't have time in the morning to wait if it'll oxidize or not, before going to work. I just used the sample it came with and left the pump bottle unused. I am using Dr Jart BB cream now and that one's a lot better!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2012 12:06:00 PM More reviews by jinnyz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

When applied to the skin it does feel quite moisturizing and the grey undertones soon oxidize, but i find that despite the moisturizing elements this product will still hang on to the dry patches of the skin. It has a matte finish and the last power is quite good too. Also, i find the formula quite thick for my liking although it has medium-full converage and i think this will probably work best with people who have oily skin. I wouldn't buy it again because even though i like it, i don't love it to the point where i would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2012 1:59:00 PM More reviews by mladkins

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I never thought I'd wear anything but powder on my face again, but this stuff is pure magic! I've used it for a week now to test it out. Thanks to age and BCP I'm not really acne prone (anymore) but my skin is super sensitive to changes in the regime and this manifests itself as gross little milia under my skin's surface. Thankfully I did not experience any dreaded reactions with the skin79 BB cream!

As many others have mentioned it does have a grey cast, but it's quite the chameleon because it adjusts to a wide range of fair to medium skin tones. In my experience the coverage is light to medium, which is exactly what I want. I love that it contains SPF because I'm notoriously lazy about applying a separate sunscreen under my makeup.

I can't really say that it controls oil, but it doesn't make me any oilier and that's a win for me! The skin whitening properties seem to be effective. After a week my skin tone seems to look better and more even when I take my makeup off. The first day I used it I was brewing a big hurtful pimple between my eyebrows from TOTM. By the end of the day after wearing this BB cream it was noticeably smaller and less red.

To summarize, I'm amazed that this product lives up to it's claims and it is a definite repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/15/2012 12:47:00 PM More reviews by Lizzie94

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Not a great product to use on its own as it gives a grey tinge to the skin. It does give a good amount of coverage and when used under foundation I use a lot less of my foundation. It primes very well and will control oils as well as providing SPF.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2012 1:19:00 PM More reviews by cherrybounce

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

GREAT for older skin! Does not emphasize dryness at all. It actually melts into my skin. Minimizes pores, makes my skin look extremely natural. And it's dirt cheap! I order it from Amazon and even though it comes from Korea, I get it in about 1 week. Coverage is light to medium. Color seems off when it comes out of the bottle, but looks great on. I am a PPP so it works for me, but I can see that it won't work for darker skin.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2012 12:30:00 PM More reviews by historian12

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is my first BB cream and overall I am very impressed. It really provides nice coverage and evens out my skin tone. It matches very well with my fair skin. My skin is slightly oily, yet this BB cream doesn't make my skin slick and wears well. My slight acne even seems to have improved since I started using it! I like the opaque packaging that keeps the ingredients stable. My only real quibble is the pump--I find it hard to dispense just the correct amount, but perhaps I just need more practice. I would definitely consider repurchasing the product and I am anxious to try other Skin79 products as well.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/11/2012 6:22:00 AM More reviews by ArcticaSkye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I heard that this bb cream was popular so I decided to give it a try. It gives good coverage and covers my pores really well. However, on the downside- this was slightly too dark for me ( I'm an asian with pretty fair skin ) and was slightly orange on me. Not only that it gave my under-the-skin- bump type acne after I wore it for a few hours. So unfortunately I won't repurchase this again

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2012 12:51:00 PM More reviews by Seattlemama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great product for someone who already has good skin and doesn't require much coverage. For me, it's a bit too sheer. Other than that, it's lovely - great price, doesn't cause breakouts, wears well, good colormatch for my NC15 skin, very moist but not greasy. Slightly dewy finish. Looks grey when you first squeeze it out but once applied, it looks really natural. Unfortunately for me, it doesn't totally cover my redness or blemishes. Perfect for weekends.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2012 10:48:00 AM More reviews by IrresistibleCutie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I found this on prettyandcute's website while I was looking for Lioele products. I ordered a few samples of this to see if I'd like it. It went on really smooth and blended very well. When I first apply it, there is a grey cast to it and makes me look incredibly pale. But after it dries, it matches my skin tone perfectly (I am NC15). There are a few places like hyper-pigmentation and blemishes that I still need to use concealer, but overall this really evens my skin tone nicely. I set it with Tarte's Smooth Operator Finishing Powder, after that I'm pretty much set for the rest of the day. I don't get dry patches on my face with this, I have had this happen sometimes with foundation, where parts of my skin look flaky. I find this to be moisturizing for me and I will definitely repurchase this.