July 31, 2014 | 1227 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2012 10:01:00 AM More reviews by sarahlen

I have used a fewwwwww bb creams in my day, a bunch of asian ones That dont even have any english writting on them a few drugstore so I can't name names........alll of them have been a'ight but skin 79 pink label is the first one I ever used and the best, I also use the gold (silver?) label and cant tell a difference between the two. To me its more coverage than all the rest and the texture is superb....others tend to have a real greasy and/or sunscreenish chemical feel were as this just feels moisturizing and feels like it seals your skin in a good way, to me it just makes my skin feel fresh and plump not greasy or dry. It also doesnt break me out were others definitley did

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2012 3:03:00 AM More reviews by stardust1394

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ok, I LOVE this product, I've had it and have been using it for 2 days now and I feel like my skin is already glowing. My pores already appear smaller and it smells lovely. The color oxidized perfect to my skin tone and I'm medium-tan. (tan right now because of the Texas heat) I have 2 complaints however. 1. Sometimes the pump gets stuck which is frustrating especially when you're in a rush. 2. I have very oily skin and this bb cream does nothing for it, but at least it doesn't make it worse.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2012 2:06:00 AM More reviews by ohthatskatherine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite BB Cream I've tried so far. This BB Cream is super thick and has a slight smell to it. I feel like it can adjust to different skin types but I prefer to use it in the winter/spring because that is when my skin is more normal/dry. This particular BB Cream is quite pale and has a gray hue, something I was quite concerned about when I first got this. I seem to have no problem with the color I just set it with a powder thats my shade. Now that I have a tan (NW25) I probably can't use this for the time being. It comes with a lot of product so I don't think I'll be running out any time soon. I tend to come back to this product whenever my skin is breaking out or has irritation from other products. This BB Cream reacts well to my skin and doesn't irritate it whatsoever. It would be awesome if they had more shades, but its not a necessity.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2012 1:54:00 AM More reviews by evalovespipa

This product is NOT for dry skinned people. I can not use this in winter as it dries me out horribly and patches around dry skin. I think this product may be useful for me in summer when I require sun protection and am a bit oily.
I have found a good use for this BB cream, though. This is my go-to foundation for when I am performing as a dancer as while I would usually sweat my face off, this keeps my face perfect every time. I just put a little powder in my t-zone for extra sweat-insurance and I'm good to go.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2012 7:20:00 AM More reviews by tadukhipa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

i like this a lot. the texture is really soft and its lasting power is pretty great. the downside is the shade. it has a ashey shade and that might work on some skin tones it does not on mine. my face looks a little dirty compared to my neck. i really wish they had more shades.
there's one more great aspect to it. that is the packaging.
very hygienic and robust.
i might buy it again mostly because of the texture and how it doesn't make my skin oily however i would prefer another shade.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2012 10:01:00 AM More reviews by fustyluggz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I've been using this almost daily for about a month now. I have quite oily skin (NW20) and I have to say that I'm pretty impressed with this stuff. I'm the kind of girl that doesn't like a lot of fuss and muss with my products. I like things that apply quickly and easily and get the job done. After using my Clarisonic, I can apply this without having to use any other moisturizer or primer, it blends in effortlessly and matches my skin extremely well. Even on my oily skin, this lasts (almost) all day and looks very natural. It has a really lovely satin finish. It does make me break out, which is unfortunate. I got this on amazon for around $13 and I have already repurchassed it after using up an entire one. An easy to use product that actually delivers? Yes, please.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2012 5:59:00 AM More reviews by coola111

Purchasing this product during the summer months in California was probably not the best choice for me as I tan easily. So unfortunately this came out way too light on my skin tone. As soon as my boyfriend called me Mulan, I knew I had to stop using this. As far as coverage goes, this really did not hide the blemishes too well. I had to add another layer to my face, which is probably what made my face look even whiter. I can't see how this could work on medium skintones. I'll update this review in the winter when I give it another try.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2012 5:07:00 AM More reviews by sitknee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This bb cream is good for oily skin and has an amazing finish. Although I still get oily throughout the day, this bb cream does reduce oiliness. I expect that someone with oily skin that isn't too terrible will find this helpful. I also love the finish -- it's flawless and dewy! As for people with blemishes, this bb cream has pretty good coverage, as it can go from sheer to medium. If you go sheer, this looks so pretty and natural. You can definitely build, but of course, the more you put on, the less natural you will look. The packaging is awesome as well, which, aside from being cute and elegant, makes dispensing the product super easy.
As for the claims... I can't say anything about anti-wrinkle yet but I definitely do see improvement in terms of brightening and this does do a good job of keeping my skin hydrated without contributing to oiliness. Also, I am acne-prone but this has never broken me out (except when I take naps in it, which is a huge no-no).

The only downside is that this is pretty white. I don't think it will work for those with skin darker than NC20. If you're worried about a grey cast, don't be -- it definitely goes away in a couple of minutes.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 9:47:00 PM More reviews by tookie15

I have combination skin, where i am oily on my T Zone. I do not like to put foundation on as I always feel like it suffocates my face. However this BB cream is light weight and doesn't "weigh down" on my face. It also lasts pretty much throughout the day for me. It does leave a dewy look after application, but if you put on powder, you will achieve the mattified look.
The only problem I think there will be ( I have not finished the bottle yet) is that there will be quite a bit of product left over due to the pump bottle design.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2012 4:54:00 PM More reviews by raenamercedi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have tried MANY bb creams...this is one of my two favorites. When I used this for the first time I thought that there was no way that this would work for me...upon application it is VERY light (I am NC-25), and it had a gray cast. Several minutes later it adjusted to my skintone and looked quite natural. This bb cream evens my skintone and covers redness, however, I do still need and use concealer on any blemishes and on my undereye area. It works well with my combination skin, provides moderate oil control, and it has not caused me to break out, which is a problem that I have had with other bb creams. This by no means makes my skin look flawless, but I do like this for everyday wear as it looks much more natural than foundation. The SKIN79 Gold is better for winter when my skin is more dry, the SKIN79 Orange did not work for me as the color never adjusted and stayed far too light (I wanted to love this because of the SPF 50), and the SKIN79 Diamond Absolute has better coverage but makes my skin look oily.