Almay Non-Oily Eye Makeup Remover Pads

3.6

Aqua (Water) (Water, Eau), Poloxamer 184, Butylene Glycol, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Hexylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativa (Cucumber) Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol 12-29-2010

on 7/10/2007 11:04:00 PM

These are the best eye makeup remover I have found for non-waterproof eye makeup. They are quick, easy, and don't make a mess, and they never caused me to break out. I put that I would not repurchase because I have started to wear waterproof mascara, which they are not meant for. But for those of you who don't, these are the best!

on 7/9/2007 11:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love these!!! I have been using them for a few years and they don't irritate my skin or eyes. I would recommend using them after your cleansing though, as they don't work all that great on dry lashes. (use way too many, and lose a bunch of lashes.)

on 7/8/2007 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love these. This is the best eye makeup remover I have ever used. Love it, love it, love it!!!

on 7/5/2007 10:41:00 AM

I just bought a 3-pack of these at Costco last week. I had been using Almay non-oily eyemakeup remover with cotton pads. This is much better! Removes my eyemakeup quickly and easily and I can clean both eyes with only one pad (by using both sides). Also, no danger of getting eyemakeup remover liquid in my eyes or getting cotton wisps in my eyes. This will also be better for airline travel. Recommended.

OK, so I've gone from not liking this at all to liking them a lot. When I'm home, I have no problems using a liquid remover with cotton pads. However, I'm at school now, and I need to keep things as minimal as possible. These don't sting or irritate my eyes/contacts. They don't get rid of everything, but it's good enough since I follow with cleanser. Good price, good packaging. I'd def. rebuy!

on 6/10/2007 7:14:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER EYE MAKEUP REMOVER! I have been through 4 of these containers and this is my HG. Each pad is perfectly saturated with a cleanser that works for my sensitive eyes and never irritates. I can put contacts in immediately after if I choose. The price is amazing, the container lasts for a while and one pad does one eye quickly with no tugging or rubbing on that delicate eye area! Try it - this is truly a drugstore gems! UPDATE: found that with all the pulling/tugging, it was increasing the wrinkles on my eye area. Prefer now to remove eye makeup w/ a cleansing oil.

I *don't* wear waterproof mascara and was sooooo disappointed in these pads. I really expected them to work but I find myself using at least 3 pads per eye and I have to rub and rub and rub and there's still mascara left on my lashes and all over my cheeks after all the rubbing. They don't burn my sensitive eyes which is good but all that rubbing and tugging is horrible for my poor eyes and eye area so I'm throwing this product in the garbage and my search continues.

on 5/5/2007 9:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I have mixed feelings about these pads. They do an ok (not great) job of taking off your eye makeup, but depending on the jar sometimes there is almost no liquid on the pads. The first jar I bought was ok but the next one only had liquid on the bottom of the stack, the top was almost dry! Sometimes I really have to scrub to get my eyeliner off too and that sometimes results in red, irritated eyes. My one eye actually puffed up for a couple of days after I tried in vain to get rid of all my eyeliner (it rarely gets it all off). It also leaves your eye area very dry after you use it, so you must apply moisturizer right away. Oh, and this is not meant for waterproof mascara, I think it actually mentions that on the package.

on 4/28/2007 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really don't understand why people like this product. Perhaps it works if you use non-waterproof makeup but for waterproof it removes so little per pad. Actually, sometimes it's not even a matter of quantity, just nothing comes off. It is pretty costily considering how fast it's going to get used. It also left my eye area tight and dry. What a terrible product!!!!!! I'm better off with olive oil or jojoba oil which works much much better and are relatively cheaper.

on 4/24/2007 7:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

never again.
i think this may only work for non-waterproof mascara... and even then it sucked.
i couldn't get my mascara off at all with these. i tried for like 15 minutes.
i lost a lot of my eyelashes. it was horrid.
i ended up pouring olive oil in the container so they'd soak it up and i wouldnt have wasted my $. so then i just used the pads soaked in olive oil. it worked so much better and it was cheeeeap.

almay non-oily eye makeup remover, worst ever.
olive oil, amazing makeup remover.