July 23, 2014 | 1283 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Almay - Non-Oily Eye Makeup Remover Pads

rated 3 of 5 on 5/5/2007 9:54:00 PM More reviews by redhair

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have mixed feelings about these pads. They do an ok (not great) job of taking off your eye makeup, but depending on the jar sometimes there is almost no liquid on the pads. The first jar I bought was ok but the next one only had liquid on the bottom of the stack, the top was almost dry! Sometimes I really have to scrub to get my eyeliner off too and that sometimes results in red, irritated eyes. My one eye actually puffed up for a couple of days after I tried in vain to get rid of all my eyeliner (it rarely gets it all off). It also leaves your eye area very dry after you use it, so you must apply moisturizer right away. Oh, and this is not meant for waterproof mascara, I think it actually mentions that on the package.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/28/2007 10:35:00 PM More reviews by captormoonlu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I really don't understand why people like this product. Perhaps it works if you use non-waterproof makeup but for waterproof it removes so little per pad. Actually, sometimes it's not even a matter of quantity, just nothing comes off. It is pretty costily considering how fast it's going to get used. It also left my eye area tight and dry. What a terrible product!!!!!! I'm better off with olive oil or jojoba oil which works much much better and are relatively cheaper.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/24/2007 7:16:00 PM More reviews by minijen

never again.
i think this may only work for non-waterproof mascara... and even then it sucked.
i couldn't get my mascara off at all with these. i tried for like 15 minutes.
i lost a lot of my eyelashes. it was horrid.
i ended up pouring olive oil in the container so they'd soak it up and i wouldnt have wasted my $. so then i just used the pads soaked in olive oil. it worked so much better and it was cheeeeap.

almay non-oily eye makeup remover, worst ever.
olive oil, amazing makeup remover.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/23/2007 8:34:00 PM More reviews by candybum

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

These were actually horrible. First of all, they're tiny! I don't even wear very much eye make up at all, and I needed about 3 of them for each eye. As much as I scrubbed and rubbed, I couldn't get all the makeup off. The only reason I didn't rate them lower is that even though they didn't work as an eye makeup remover for me, they didn't sting at all, and I have very sensitive eyes. I definitley won't buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2007 1:28:00 AM More reviews by Lexx13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

These remover pads are not only effective, but they don't irritate my skin or eyes. A lot of removers tend to make my skin dry and my eyes burn..this actually soothed my skin.
They come in a plastic jar, and i like to reuse them for storing safety pins. If you have sensitive skin, I would try this product.I will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2007 2:12:00 AM More reviews by ms5kity

This is my favorite makeup removing product! LOVE IT!! Works great, one pad usually works for both eyes for me. It leaves no greasy feeling, is cheap, and don't have to go search for cotton balls etc it's so easy with the little pads and remover all in one. Stuff lasts forever too! Love it Love it. Shall never use anything else again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2007 4:45:00 PM More reviews by iheartproducts

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

great eye makeup remover- non oily so there's no slippery residue but still gentle. the pads are really convenient and there are a lot- lasts for a long time! this stuff is cheap and great- easier to find than revlon colorstay pads, which are a little better but not sure why...

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2007 9:28:00 PM More reviews by Laurf113

So easy. 1 pad for each eye removes all makeup. I did get a stye (sp?) a few weeks ago but I'm not sure tis was to blame...

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2007 11:00:00 AM More reviews by lotusblossom2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have used this product for almost 10 years now. I keep coming back to it.

It doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes, doesn't make a mess, also leaves no residue.

It is really great for a quick fix when I'm applying eye make up and slip, just use a corner of a pad to clean up quickly!

I do sometimes have to use both sides for each eye, and even after two swipes I sometimes wake up in the morning with smudgy mascara anyway.

I will buy again, just because when I try to branch out, I find nothing that works as well, but it's not perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2007 8:16:00 PM More reviews by Kalhalis

I love this product! It's simple and fast to use and it does a great job of removing my eye makeup!!! I can get it in my eye and it doesn't irritate at all. I've been using it for a couple of years now and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants an efficient, clean, and simple way of removing their eye makeup.