July 23, 2014 | 1296 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2012 12:25:00 PM More reviews by CariannB

Love it! Great for dark circles. Plus it has caffeine in it, really wakes up your eyes. I use it everyday.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2012 12:20:00 PM More reviews by singwritenow

What a great concept, a dark circle, under-eye treatment and concealer in one. I was really excited about trying this novel product based on the rave reviews on Youtube and MUA and am really shocked that this didn't work on me. This is one of the rare products that I dislike so much I am actually going to return it. The coverage was extremely sheer on me and seemed to magnify the fine lines around my eyes! Utterly disappointing. Just horrible. Waste of time and money.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2012 9:44:00 PM More reviews by makeupgal47

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have used the same one of these for over a year and a half! I LOVE THIS! It is really good to sort of wake you up in the morning and cover up dark circles under my eyes!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2012 4:40:00 AM More reviews by Kita117

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is awesome it gives me great coverage on my dark circles and doesnt look like im wearing anything but covers it looks very natural. I have purchased one tube and it has lasted me almost a whole 12months. I use a finishing powder (chichi finishing powder) with a blending brush (avon eyeshadow blending brush) to make it last throughout the day and set it because I find that it rubs off during the day without the finishing powder. I do not wear foundation unless it is a special occasion so this makes my eyes look bright and I look healthier.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2012 2:18:00 AM More reviews by Ntolliver213

I love this stuff!!!! I have tried everything from MAC to Clinique to Benefits to Mary-Kay to some super pricey internet brands & I have never found anything that works this well. After you roll it on you pat it with your finger to blend & then wait 5-10 minutes to let it absorb & it is so light, not thick like most concealers, so you can wear it with or without foundation. The first time i wore this was without make-up & my husband commented how great i looked. I am in shock that I have finally found a product to cover my dark circles! Thank you GN!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2012 11:15:00 PM More reviews by fihe

My favorite undereye concealer EVER! I've been using this for a few months now. my skin is an NC15 tone but this color is supposed to be for all skin tones (well, a new color for dark skin was just released). it's not too dark on me. it has a peachy-yellow tone that helps to concealer my bluish-purple dark circles, and it never looks cakey. whether I'm wearing liquid or powder foundation, or even none at all, I use this product every single day!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2012 2:14:00 PM More reviews by KeyWestBum

Decent product but not HG staus.
Me: Medium/olive skin (NC40ish now). I do have hereditary dark purple under eye cirlces and red purple on top of my lid. I do need a corrector and concealer all around my eye.
Experience: I love this Garnier concealer because it's so thin. I can really layer this up and it doesn't crease or cake. Because my cirlces are severe, I need to layer about 3-4 times. So, I'm very happy with the texture and finish of this concealer. I don't agree that this concealer is a universal color. It appears a bit too light for my skintone. I really can't see someone of color being able to use this. The color is a fair warm toned yellow beige. As for the coverage, it is sheer like the package states. It does have a natural cover and finish. I do have to use muliple layers to achieve my desired coverage and this is why it's not HG for me. Also, I do find this concealer a bit pricey for the performance at hand. I find this to be a decent concealer for mild cirlces and it can be super for the right person. For me, it is just okay and will not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/1/2012 8:04:00 PM More reviews by windson2279

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Honestly I was so dissappointed by this. There is so much hype on youtube and MUA about this, so I picked it up and it wasnt cheap at all. I have tanned olive skin and VERY dark circles. It was very sheer and didn't cover them at all, instead turns them into a terrible grey cast beneath my eyes which make it look worse. I think someone with very light dark circles would benefit from this, also someone with fairer skin. There is so shade selection and it cannot be replaced as a concealer for someone with very dark circles.

If you have extremely dark circles and you are tan/olive, this is not worth the investment. If you want it as a treatment, perhaps the original roller without the tint would work. Overall, a dissappointment.

UPDATE: I did an indepth review on my blog with swatches on my NC40-42 skin if you want to see how it looks - http://missbeyondbeauty.blogspot.ca/2012/08/concealer-critic-garnier-skin-renew.html

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2011 10:23:00 AM More reviews by Melavia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this after reading many reviews here on MUA. It was on sale at my local drug store. I bought the shade in medium which seems to be the only shade available here. It suits nicely with my Asian yellow undertone light/medium skin. My skin gets brighter during the winter and I find my concealers all appear to be a bit too dark now.

The product glides on nicely with the roller and gives me a cool feeling. The product itself feels very light, unlike most concealer I used before. I usually roll from the inside of my eyes once or twice then blend it in with my fingertip. The shade matches very well and instantly brights up the area under my eyes.

I also dab it on my acne marks on my cheeks. It cannot hide the hyperpigmentation completely but does light it up a bit. I also think it is a nice base for other concealers because it brights and evens out the area where I need to conceal.

Overall, as a concealer, I find it work quite nicely with my skintone. I would not count too much with the roller since I have the regular roller and unless I store it upright, the roller ball always deposit too much product.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2011 11:45:00 PM More reviews by swayingdandelion

This does work but it settles in my lines =(