August 31, 2014 | 1539 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2009 3:36:00 AM More reviews by bethany51

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i always come back to this mascara! it applys very easily, with little clumping, and dries slowly so i have time to arrange my lashes how i want them. i love trying new products and usually have a few tubes of mascara going at once, but i always reach for super thick lash on the days i want to look my best. i have yet to find another mascara i like on every level as much as this one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2009 11:46:00 PM More reviews by MSFIT75

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was so impressed by the reviews for this product that I bought it. Made my eyes red & irritated so no go for me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2009 11:05:00 PM More reviews by modernabsurdity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've decided to commit fully to this mascara and assign it HG status. I'd been using Lash Blast since it came out with brief intervals of trying 2000 Calorie, Full N' Soft, CG Professional Mascara and all the usual DS faves. Recently I noticed LB to be flaking more and irritating my eyes while making my lashes brittle as a Brillo pad. After searching on here and researching I picked up a tube of STL in Very Black.

It was love at first swipe. I find it thickens, lengthens, and overall just adds awesomeness to my eyes. I can apply one coat to uncurled lashes and have a soft, yet defined natural looking or I can apply 2-3 coats and and almost get the falsies look. The tube closes securely and the brush is easily held and coats even my tiny lower lashes. Best of all, no smudging, flaking, or stiff lashes. For $3 it's worth every penny.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2009 5:53:00 AM More reviews by fahzybear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HG status!!! where has this mascara been all my life??!! I need to rate it four stars though because although this mascara claims to thicken I find that it really does more for lengthening lashes. That is ok for me though because my lashes are pretty thick and they don't stick straight out. thickening mascaras have a tendency to make my lashes clumpy. However this mascara lengthens them beautifully with minimal clumps. and best of all its cheap too!!

My old HG was Max Factor but I was trying to get away from them since I heard they are phasing out MF in the US. and I am so happy i did. I LOVE this cover girl mascara

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2009 1:20:00 PM More reviews by Astarael

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a great mascara. It really thickens and darkens and is worth my wearing it. All L'Oreal mascaras, and most others I have found, irritate my eyes and make them bloodshot and red. I can wear this mascara from early morning to late night and it doesn't irritate them at all. It doesn't flake off and doesn't give the spider-lash look. Usually I have to separate my lashes a bit with a clean mascara wand, but with this I have to do so less. I use black-brown for my green eyes, and it really brings out the color in them.

Edit: I now use Covergirl Lash Exact and think it's even better!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2009 8:31:00 PM More reviews by tffnrose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It's been such a long time since I've used this mascara, but I absolutely LOVE it! :) I found that it really helped to volumize my lashes and was fairly easy to wash off as well!
I must confess, that mascara is one of my favorites in makeup! I love for my lashes to look long and full and this stuff really helped me to achieve that look!
Would DEFINITELY recommend this for anyone that loves mascara!

The bright pink tube makes it very easy to spot too!! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2009 8:50:00 PM More reviews by JennyLove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara!!! I think it works great. It makes my lashes super long.No clumps.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2009 7:34:00 PM More reviews by ndoodles

This gives me volume and length but not in the OVERDRAMATIC way... which is really nice :) Not clumpy... stays all day... holds my curl... um... it's pretty good. The best part is - I'm pretty sure I got this for under $5! And I think I might like this more than Lash Blast. So, there.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/16/2009 8:39:00 PM More reviews by Kaylaxkaos

super thick lash isnt what it says it is. its nice but it only gave my lashes color and was clump free.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/11/2009 11:35:00 PM More reviews by L0v3xoLost

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Hate it. Anything that does not hold a curl for me automatically gets a 1. My eyelashes lost their curl in 1 minute. And I know it's not my technique since my MaxFac volume couture holds my curl,lengthens, and thickens much better than this. Will continue on my hunt to replace my beloved MaxFac mascaras :(( PS I have Asian lashes, so Asians...skip this product.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No