Cover Girl Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

Price: $

Price: $

Water , Glyceryl Stearate , Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Propylene Glycol , Stearic Acid , Copernicia Cerifera Wax Carnauba , Triethanolamine , Acrylates Copolymer , Synthetic Wax , Polyvinyl Alcohol , Lecithin , Propylene Carbonate , Oleic Acid , Alcohol Denat , Xanthan Gum , Benzyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Trisodium EDTA , Methylparaben , Glycerin , Panthenol , Ethylparaben , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Simethicone , Propylparaben , Iron Oxides , Ultramarines May Contain , Titanium Dioxide May Contain

on 2/3/2010 11:13:00 PM

I would definitely recommend this to those who want an alternative to Lash Blast. It is a pretty good mascara but the brush is just so fat its hard to get into the corners of my eyes. I use this one now because its much easier to use. A little problem is it doesn't hold curl very well for me.

I have short asians lashes, they aren't that short but they hardly show. Last Blast was good but gosh the brush was fat! I found this and many of the reviews showed compared it to last blast so i bought it. I find that too much this looks bad, in most cases one or two swipes does the trick!

on 1/22/2010 9:14:00 PM

I really like this mascara. It gives me volume and says put. I purchased 'brown' and it gives just enough color to make my eyes 'pop' (I am a green eyed brunette and I find that most black mascara makes me look kinda trashy). I would definitely repurchase.

on 1/16/2010 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

AMAZING amazing mascara!! It gives my lashes a long, pumped up look and i absolutley ADORE it! And it's so cheap!!! :D about $4.50 at Wal Mart

on 1/14/2010 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Can't believe it took me this long to find something that has been sitting in front of my face for years! Absolutely perfect! Great thick, long lashes with no clumping, flaking, transferring to my eyelid... GENIUS!

on 1/8/2010 10:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is my HG mascara. Lash Blast tried to take its place, but couldn't because of the huge wand that I kept poking myself in the eye with.

This mascara is awesome for various reasons: It doesn't smear underneath my eyes, it gives great volume, it's cheap, the wand is old school and easy to use, and you don't need an act of congress to take it off at night.

If they ever discontinue this I am going to be a sad panda. *hugs her CG STL*

on 1/6/2010 9:25:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I had a brief love affair with Lash Blast but I came back to Professional Super Thick Lash because it does exactly what LB does for about half the price. I find that one tube of this mascara lasts longer as LB tends to flake after a month and a half of opening the tube.
I am blessed with naturally long lashes so I'm always looking for a volumizing mascara. Super Thick Lash gives my lashes extra 'oomph' and depending on the number of coats, I can easily achieve the false lash effect.
I have the non-waterproof formula and I find that it washes off quickly and easily but it doesn't smudge throughout the day.
Overall, this mascara is my HG. I will love it forever and I will cry if it is ever discontinued.

on 12/29/2009 3:36:00 AM

i always come back to this mascara! it applys very easily, with little clumping, and dries slowly so i have time to arrange my lashes how i want them. i love trying new products and usually have a few tubes of mascara going at once, but i always reach for super thick lash on the days i want to look my best. i have yet to find another mascara i like on every level as much as this one.

on 12/23/2009 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I was so impressed by the reviews for this product that I bought it. Made my eyes red & irritated so no go for me!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I've decided to commit fully to this mascara and assign it HG status. I'd been using Lash Blast since it came out with brief intervals of trying 2000 Calorie, Full N' Soft, CG Professional Mascara and all the usual DS faves. Recently I noticed LB to be flaking more and irritating my eyes while making my lashes brittle as a Brillo pad. After searching on here and researching I picked up a tube of STL in Very Black.

It was love at first swipe. I find it thickens, lengthens, and overall just adds awesomeness to my eyes. I can apply one coat to uncurled lashes and have a soft, yet defined natural looking or I can apply 2-3 coats and and almost get the falsies look. The tube closes securely and the brush is easily held and coats even my tiny lower lashes. Best of all, no smudging, flaking, or stiff lashes. For $3 it's worth every penny.

on 12/6/2009 5:53:00 AM

HG status!!! where has this mascara been all my life??!! I need to rate it four stars though because although this mascara claims to thicken I find that it really does more for lengthening lashes. That is ok for me though because my lashes are pretty thick and they don't stick straight out. thickening mascaras have a tendency to make my lashes clumpy. However this mascara lengthens them beautifully with minimal clumps. and best of all its cheap too!!

My old HG was Max Factor but I was trying to get away from them since I heard they are phasing out MF in the US. and I am so happy i did. I LOVE this cover girl mascara