Cover Girl Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

Price: $

Price: $

Water , Glyceryl Stearate , Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Propylene Glycol , Stearic Acid , Copernicia Cerifera Wax Carnauba , Triethanolamine , Acrylates Copolymer , Synthetic Wax , Polyvinyl Alcohol , Lecithin , Propylene Carbonate , Oleic Acid , Alcohol Denat , Xanthan Gum , Benzyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Trisodium EDTA , Methylparaben , Glycerin , Panthenol , Ethylparaben , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Simethicone , Propylparaben , Iron Oxides , Ultramarines May Contain , Titanium Dioxide May Contain

on 3/27/2010 10:09:00 PM

This is the best mascara I've ever used. I've tried many different brands, high ends, low ends and Japanese brands. Rich color, long lasting and great price. I pair this with Shiseido Mascara Base, and I look like I'm wearing false lashes. This is way better than Lancome, MAC, Dior... and it's less than $5. What more can you ask for?

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

First off, I have oily, teenage Asian skin. Pretty much ALL mascaras smudge on me, even waterproof versions. This mascara is a miracle in a bottle. It's nearly perfect. Clump free, no smudging, no flaking, no stiff lashes, buildable volume and length. It even holds a curl after I've curled my lashes with a heated curler! And it wears like iron-until I jump in the pool. It immediately falls to my cheeks. ):

At first, I was stunned that a mascara with such staying power was removed so easily, which I'm sure is a quality many people are looking for.

If only it came in a waterproof option! I'm a swimmer, so this is a necessity. I guess I'll just settle on using this the days I don't have swim practice, and use CG's Volume Exact the days I do.

I think this a pretty good mascara (: IT doesn't make your lashes clump and it makes my lashes just the way I like them. Not too bold but not too bare. just perfect (:

on 2/16/2010 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I was pleasantly surprised with this very inexpensive mascara. Like others have said, it doesn't hold a curl, but then again with my lashes, nothing holds a curl. But it does create thickness, separation, and decent length. Give it a shot. Here in the Greater New Orleans area, I only paid 3.96 plus tax at Wal-Mart. Can't beat that!

on 2/15/2010 2:13:00 PM

I'm only 24 and I have been buying and using this mascara for at least 8 years. I love it - it's affordable, gives you gorgeously thick and long lashes, and you can find it in any drugstore. I have long lashes and I believe this mascara has helped me maintain their health. Also it doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. The only drawback to this mascara is that it does not hold a curl very well (if at all). Try it, it's faaar better than a lot of pricey department store mascaras and most drugstore mascaras as well.

on 2/3/2010 11:13:00 PM

I would definitely recommend this to those who want an alternative to Lash Blast. It is a pretty good mascara but the brush is just so fat its hard to get into the corners of my eyes. I use this one now because its much easier to use. A little problem is it doesn't hold curl very well for me.

I have short asians lashes, they aren't that short but they hardly show. Last Blast was good but gosh the brush was fat! I found this and many of the reviews showed compared it to last blast so i bought it. I find that too much this looks bad, in most cases one or two swipes does the trick!

on 1/22/2010 9:14:00 PM

I really like this mascara. It gives me volume and says put. I purchased 'brown' and it gives just enough color to make my eyes 'pop' (I am a green eyed brunette and I find that most black mascara makes me look kinda trashy). I would definitely repurchase.

on 1/16/2010 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

AMAZING amazing mascara!! It gives my lashes a long, pumped up look and i absolutley ADORE it! And it's so cheap!!! :D about $4.50 at Wal Mart

on 1/14/2010 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Can't believe it took me this long to find something that has been sitting in front of my face for years! Absolutely perfect! Great thick, long lashes with no clumping, flaking, transferring to my eyelid... GENIUS!

on 1/8/2010 10:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is my HG mascara. Lash Blast tried to take its place, but couldn't because of the huge wand that I kept poking myself in the eye with.

This mascara is awesome for various reasons: It doesn't smear underneath my eyes, it gives great volume, it's cheap, the wand is old school and easy to use, and you don't need an act of congress to take it off at night.

If they ever discontinue this I am going to be a sad panda. *hugs her CG STL*