Maybelline SuperStay 24HR Makeup - New Version

3.5

Aqua/Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Isododecane, Dimethicone, C30 45 Alkyl Dimethylsilyl Propylsilsequioxane, Glycerin, Silica, PEG 10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin 3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Nylon 12, Phenoxyethanol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Ethylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Paraffin, May Contain ( /-): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides)

this is exactly like the dream liquid moose except it doesn't make you oily.

PROS:
-lasts for a while but nothing special

CONS:
-all the colors look pratically the same
-makes you look gray
-no pump
-awful finish

this is not a great foundation ><

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I thought it didn't stay put on my face and made me a little orange. I'm asian with a yellow undertone. I tried two different colors and just wasn't satisfied. I probably would not purchase this product again.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I love this foundation. It does transfer if you accidentally rub your face against an object though - but hey, it's a drugstore foundation... can't expect much. It wasn't that much though, no biggie. I've worn it during my track practices before, because I didn't get a chance to wash it off, but on the other hand - I got to test if it would leave streaks if you sweat. It didn't! I was so scared to look in the mirror when I got in the car. I might get it again one day, but not when it's time for another foundation... because I did get oily after just a couple hours. I'd recommend it to dry-normal skin and maybe even combo. I'm at school so I don't really have a lot of time or dedication to take out powder for touch-ups. Other than that, I really do love the foundation because of the great coverage.

I love this foundation. I go back and forth between Revlon Colorstay and Clinique acne solutions. It lasts all day and I love the way it goes on. I use sand beige , the same color that I use in Revlon Colorstay, but it matches better. It has a nice creamy consistancy even though it's oil free. I just wish it were dispensed from a pump, I feel like I have to shake it a lot to get it out.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hate. Let me tell you how much I have come to hate this foundation, and I'll keep it snappy.

1. 24 hours? Didn't even last 8.
2. Blotchy and cakey.
3. Difficult to blend.
4. VERY VERY ORANGE.
5. Went shiny quickly.
6. Transferred easily - I had to blow my nose and it kept coming off on the tissue.
7. It made me break out all over my forehead.

I have acne from the nose down. I haven't had acne on my forehead for roughly 2 years.

I am never buying this again, and I am done with Maybelline foundation in general. I have bought three of their other foundations, and they sucked too.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I did not like this product because it made me feel like I had piles of make up on. It made my face look oily and I thought it was supose to stay all day and not wear of but I was wrong one time a had to scratch my face but my I was washing disches so I just tried to scratch it of with my shirt and the foundation got all over my white shirt. not buying this again.

This product was slightly on the more orange-ish side colour wise for me.. and although it claimed that it would last "24 hours" i find that it's gone within 6 and that it transfers... even with powder over it..

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I am in the shade nude. I have a light to medium yellow-olive complexion. I use Golden Medium/Light Olive in EDM and my guess is that I am an NC25-30.

PROS:
- VERY long-lasting
- Withstands heat, humidity, AND sweat
- No-transfer!! I rubbed a tissue on my face after application, and there was absolutely no transfer
- Easy to blend! I use my EcoTools Bronzer Brush
- Does not highlight dry areas of my face!!
- Keeps oil control in check, though I do need to touch up on my T-zone with powder after 4-6 hours! (I have combination skin)
- FULL coverage! Covers redness on my cheeks. I don't need to use a concealer

CONS:
- Mask-like look; matte (which I dont like. I usually like a dewy-type of look)
- Packaging: difficult to pour out the right amount
- Hard to remove, resists water & soap sometimes... I have to use makeup remover and then use face wash two times

VERDICT
I don't like how you can tell that I have foundation on. I use very little, yet the finish of the foundation gives a completely polished and almost mask-like effect. However, I love it's blendability, coverage, and lasting power! I would wear this on a night out.

My suggestion is that this foundation is good to mix in with other foundations that you want to have more coverage or last longer.
I mix it with my Revlon PhotoReady because I love the finish of the PhotoReady, but the lasting power and coverage of SuperStay 24HR. (I usually mix about 1/3 SuperStay with 2/3 PhotoReady!)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I loved this foundation initially. It gave great coverage, was slightly dewy, and made my skin look great. But within an hour it oxidized on my skin and looked horrendous. I returned it the next day. I wanted to like it but it was obviously just not right for me.

I am very happy with this foundation.
WHY I LIKE IT: I love the coverage and it lasts all day from morning until I get ready for bed! I only touch up about once a day with a powder. I have a very oily t-zone and I feel this foundation does help absorb the oil. And the color matches my skin perfectly.
COST: You can't beat the price - I bought it for under $8 at Walmart.
PACKAGE: The cost and quality of the product more than makes up for the messy bottle.
COVERAGE: This foundation goes on smooth, blends well, dries quickly but not too quick, and provides good coverage. I have dry areas around my nose and this foundation does not cake up or emphasize the dry spots. In fact It covers them very well.
COMPARE: I previously used Revlon Colorstay - which used to be my favorite but they changed the formula or something. Revlon Colorstay has good coverage, but it felt thick and heavy on, plus it made my skin oily. Also I looked orange after a few hours.
Maybelline SuperStay 24HR is much MUCH better - my new favorite foundation! Yay!