Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Sin

3.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trihydroxystearin, Triethylhexanoin, Isopropyl Lanolate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Stearate, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Cera Alba (Synthetic Beeswax), Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Methicone, Isobutylparaben May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride) (VEGAN)

on 1/27/2010 10:47:00 PM

This is a pinky champagne primer (or shadow, if you use it alone). It is the same color basically as MAC's Stillife paint or Benefit's RSVP cream shadow. I like this because you can use the brush to apply, then I always smooth it out with my finger or it will crease. I like this as a shimmery base because it makes the powder shadows you apply over it also shimmery. But applying the shadows over this will definitely change the shadow colors. Today I wore MAC's Jest and Greensmoke shadows on the lid, and the Greensmoke was extra shimmery and lighter because of this primer. Oh well, I still like this and am glad I bought it. This is only getting 4 lippies because of the crappy packaging. When, oh when, will UD listen to us and change the packaging?!

on 1/25/2010 10:33:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I really wanted to like this product but unfortunetly it turned my eyeshadow color into an orange muddy mess! All my hard work on my eyeshadow just ruined. I gave this stuff 5 tries and always the same muddy mess- it didn't matter whether I was using purples, black/grays - forget about anything like taupe or brown. The orange-ness would always start at the contour/ crease and work it's way up to my brows. It's a shame though because if it didn't alter my eyeshadow color, this could be a stellar product. When I use just this and my BB gel eyeliner with no
additional shadows it does stay a pretty shimmery color but I like to add some contour and light highlighteron the brow bone so that really doesn't work for me. I wish UDPP would come out with a formula that kept the shimmer of Sin but was a true white, not off white/beige color. Then I think the formula wouldn't oxidize lighter paler shadows.
Pros-Beautiful Shimmer, pretty with just gel liners
CONS- turned my eyeshadow orange!
Muddy looking after short time :(

on 1/23/2010 6:28:00 PM

Nice primer, really like the bronze shimmer. Makes my eye shadows pop, good for sultry looks. I prefer the original PP instead because I did crease with this on occasion.

on 1/23/2010 6:14:00 PM

Horrible!use the original instead.

on 1/22/2010 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

why hasn't this product worked on me?okay, I have very oily lids and do live in hot and humid climate, but come on...eyeshadow gone in less than hours?such a waste of money

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

i bought this in a twin pack with the orginal and i must say wow i love the color its so pretty nice champange. i have found i have onyl worn the original once since i got it 3 weeks ago. next time i will just buy this one and not bother with the original. it makes it so you also dont have to highlight the brown bone inner eye corner etc.

on 1/17/2010 10:08:00 PM

GORGEOUS primer! Makes my shimmery shadows even more beautiful. This primer is not as powerful at the original when it comes to crease resistance, but it is still amazing. Love it!

on 1/14/2010 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

It works as well as the original, except the original always left this cakey finish of the beige-y neutral color it came as the formula.

Sin is even silkier than the original, and glides on beautifully with its metallic finish. It's beautiful on its own and with eyeshadows!

It leaves your eyeshadows staying on all day. I love it. If only the packaging.. But I just hate cutting them up. I don't know what to do :(

on 1/12/2010 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

LOVE this primer. UDPP is the best eye primer that I've tried so far. I've tried too faced shadow insurance and Smashbox's lid primer...and hated them both especially the too faced shadow insurance. After trying the UDPP...I saw a significant change in my eyeshadow. The application process was much easier and there was less eyeshadow fallout as the consistency of UDPP is a little thicker and stickier so it grabs onto the eyeshadow. The color intensity of my eyeshadow turned up a notch and looked brighter and bolder. My eyeshadow stays on the whole day & does not budge. Plus it does not crease at all. It also makes the application of gel liner a much easier process as the gel liner just glides smoothly across. I recommend UDPP to anyone who likes to wear eyeshadow. I got mine in Sin (a champagne neutral shade) just because I love wearing neutrals and browns and thought it would go well with it.

on 1/11/2010 12:52:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I love love love this. The UDPP in Sin kept my eyeshadow on all day. I only needed to apply a small amount. It made my whole eye area brighten up even after puting on my eyeshadow. It has been seven hours so far and my eyemakeup is still going strong. I would def buy this again.

**UPDATE**** I ended up having this on for 13 hours before my eyeshdow started losing color and creasing. I love this stuff : )

Video Reviews & Tutorials