February 1, 2015 | 1574 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Sin

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2010 10:02:00 AM More reviews by kumintang

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

why hasn't this product worked on me?okay, I have very oily lids and do live in hot and humid climate, but come on...eyeshadow gone in less than hours?such a waste of money

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2010 6:01:00 PM More reviews by typicalprototype

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

i bought this in a twin pack with the orginal and i must say wow i love the color its so pretty nice champange. i have found i have onyl worn the original once since i got it 3 weeks ago. next time i will just buy this one and not bother with the original. it makes it so you also dont have to highlight the brown bone inner eye corner etc.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2010 10:08:00 PM More reviews by skstone

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

GORGEOUS primer! Makes my shimmery shadows even more beautiful. This primer is not as powerful at the original when it comes to crease resistance, but it is still amazing. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2010 6:12:00 PM More reviews by Heechul

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

It works as well as the original, except the original always left this cakey finish of the beige-y neutral color it came as the formula.

Sin is even silkier than the original, and glides on beautifully with its metallic finish. It's beautiful on its own and with eyeshadows!

It leaves your eyeshadows staying on all day. I love it. If only the packaging.. But I just hate cutting them up. I don't know what to do :(

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2010 9:45:00 PM More reviews by lilxmaxine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE this primer. UDPP is the best eye primer that I've tried so far. I've tried too faced shadow insurance and Smashbox's lid primer...and hated them both especially the too faced shadow insurance. After trying the UDPP...I saw a significant change in my eyeshadow. The application process was much easier and there was less eyeshadow fallout as the consistency of UDPP is a little thicker and stickier so it grabs onto the eyeshadow. The color intensity of my eyeshadow turned up a notch and looked brighter and bolder. My eyeshadow stays on the whole day & does not budge. Plus it does not crease at all. It also makes the application of gel liner a much easier process as the gel liner just glides smoothly across. I recommend UDPP to anyone who likes to wear eyeshadow. I got mine in Sin (a champagne neutral shade) just because I love wearing neutrals and browns and thought it would go well with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2010 12:52:00 PM More reviews by jafakristy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I love love love this. The UDPP in Sin kept my eyeshadow on all day. I only needed to apply a small amount. It made my whole eye area brighten up even after puting on my eyeshadow. It has been seven hours so far and my eyemakeup is still going strong. I would def buy this again.

**UPDATE**** I ended up having this on for 13 hours before my eyeshdow started losing color and creasing. I love this stuff : )

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2010 5:34:00 PM More reviews by remmy

I wanted to like this product so bad. The original PP is my absolute favorite and Sin is one of my favorite UD eye shadows but the combination of the two just doesn't seem to cut it for me. It altered the color of my shadows and not always in a good way. I also noticed that my shadows creased after a few hours, which I never got with the original. I'll definitely repurchase the original, but can't see myself getting this one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2009 2:16:00 AM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

As a primer, it works just as well as the OG, which is my HG. But the color is a big fail for me. I'm an NC42 and its pearly lightness is just too garish on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2009 4:04:00 PM More reviews by hiphopscotch

I got this as a free sample from a Sephora order. I absolutely love this color but it seems like kind of a waste to use it as a primer :| It stayed on all day and was really beautiful!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2009 3:54:00 PM More reviews by lanlajolie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I already adore the original primer potion, but when this came out, I HAD to have it! It's such a gorgeous color! A shimmery champange? Heck yes! Its subtle, but it brightens. Sometimes, when I'm having a lazy day but still wanna make myself look awake and less deathly, I swipe some of this on with a volumizing mascara, and off I go. It looks natural, simple, but very pretty. It gives me a fresh-faced look and so quick to do. It reminds me of the Rubenesque paint pot, which I love as well.

Like the original, I will continue to purchase this over and over again.