April 20, 2014 | 1087 users online

Mascara - Bare Escentuals - buxom lash

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2010 6:28:00 PM More reviews by volare424

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Was originally skeptical but this definitely does what it claims. It's especially good at separating every lash. The best mascara I've tried so far.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2010 9:07:00 PM More reviews by marbleeyes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love Love Love this mascara! Makes my lashes look long and thick and sexy. I bought this one on the reccomendation of the sales girls at Sephora and I am glad I listened.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2010 11:00:00 PM More reviews by marlavm

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Decent mascara for a mellow, Sunday morning, kind of look. Definitely not vavavoom. Darkens my lashes and gives light-medium volume and length. I think it's fine, but I can get the same effect from less-expensive Neutrogena's Healthy Volume.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2010 10:49:00 PM More reviews by kricket3142

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is by far one of the BEST mascara's i have ever tried and i've tried lots from drugstore to Dior!!! i have really straight, long but thin lashes that don't have any kind of natural curl in them whatsoever and this mascara seperates them, leaves them very dark which makes them look thicker and fuller, AND holds the curl. will most definately buy again and again!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2010 1:57:00 PM More reviews by stacey0125

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is by far my favorite mascara EVER! I have tried them all from the cheap drugstore brands to expensive department store brands and everything in between. This gives amazing length and volume. I always have completely stopped using my eyelash curler since buying this mascara because this provides such a great curl I dont even need the curler anymore. It has improved the strength of my eyelashes because it has all natural ingredients..PLUS Im not pulling out eyelashes with my curler anymore. I LOVE this mascara. Will definetily be buying again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2010 1:21:00 PM More reviews by riotkitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was intrigued with this mascara because it has some really healthy ingredients as opposed to other mascaras which are really nasty and even if they work, its not worth it to me if I'm putting crap around my eyes. BE is pretty great when it comes to ingredients, and I have a lot of their mineral make-up products and their face primer. For some reason I never thought to give their mascara a chance, but I'm glad I did.

Its paraben-free, and has goodies in it like hyaluronic acid, squalene, and jojoba oil.

The brush is one of those rubber spiky brushes which I don't understand all the hate about. I think they are awesome. They prevent clumping and save me the step of using a lash comb. Try the trick in the little pamphlet that comes with it of using the tip of the brush along the lashes in a vertical direction to fan them out. It really makes a difference.

The pigment is great, up there with L'oreal's Voluminous carbon black, my last favorite. The mascara itself is a pretty good for what you get. It doesn't give you the craziest volume or length on first swipe, but will with 2-3 coats. It is wet but doesn't drag down the curl of the lashes like most volumizing formulas. Also, if you curl you lashes after its dry, it doesn't get clumpy and stick to your curler.

18 bucks is bit more than i would like to spend on mascara, but this one feels like I'm doing something good for my lashes so its worth it. I want to try the matching eyeliner next as it also has a good ingredient list.

EDIT- It got even better after a couple of weeks. The formula thickened up some and now I get a lot of volume with it. My eyelashes are healthier-looking too.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2010 11:11:00 AM More reviews by nuttycoconut

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this mascara for about a month now. Overall I'm relatively pleased with this product.
Pros: goes on with ease, adds tons of volume to my lashes, color is super black, great brush, doesn't flake
cons: smudges like crazy! Everday I have black smudges under my eyes, and I have dry skin I can imagine what it would do for someone with oily skin! Takes forever to dry so I either mess my lashes up or I end up with mascara on my lids
I got a mini sized tube of this in a nordstrom gwp so I can't comment on price
I wouldn't buy this myself, to me it's not worth the price I would rather spend my money on Diorshow, but if I got another one in a gwp I would use it!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2010 1:51:00 PM More reviews by kstan75

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

overall, i really this mascara. i use it with maybelline's lash discovery, but this is the one that really pumps up my lashes. i got it free from sephora, but i would actually pay for it next time around.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2010 12:37:00 AM More reviews by RubyJuly89

Pretty good mascara but I get the same effect with CoverGirl lash blast-which is much cheaper and easier to get.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2010 2:41:00 PM More reviews by websterboy20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is a surprisingly great mascara! I got a sample with my Sephora purchase...I don't think I would have tried it otherwise. Very similar to Dior Blackout, but perhaps with even more volume and drama! I love false looking lashes...this delivers! It's also paraben and fragrance free, and easy to remove! It's a bit cheaper than higher end mascaras, although it's not without a few faults. I wish the packaging was a bit more...classy...Buxom Lash, printed in big letters on the tube...I guess I'm used to chic, Chanel packaging. Also, since the wand is so big, sometimes the formula clumps on the wand, so you will need to get of excess by scraping it in the tube or running it on a tissue. One coat is all you need, I suggest sweeping straight up instead of wiggling the brush! I will probably revisit this, even when I run out of the sample...it's that great, and I've tried mannny mascaras! Hope this was helpful. : )