October 2, 2014 | 1838 users online

Mascara - Bare Escentuals - buxom lash

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2010 9:55:00 PM More reviews by KatieRoxx

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Received a sample size of Buxom Lash in my Sephora 500 Point Gift. I am typically of the school of thought that it's a total waste of money to buy a mascara that costs more than $7-$8 and I have found a few cheap drugstore mascaras that I really love (CoverGirl Lash Exact and Rimmel Sexy Curves), but this Buxom Lash is amazing. Fantastic results delivered for color, thickness (without being clumpy) and especially length (and I have very short, thin lashes without mascara). The brush is terrific. I would absolutely consider spending the extra money and purchasing a full size tube of Buxom Lash once this runs out.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2010 4:46:00 PM More reviews by adriennesmith

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I purchased this mascara on the recommendation from a Sephora associate and I'm happy I did. It is great at separating the lashes without clumping at all and it gives the lashes a really dark color. It's a bit pricey but certainly worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2010 11:51:00 PM More reviews by DancingFeet749

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this product! I have been looking for a mascara that does what I want it to and this mascara is perfect! It separates, thickens, and lengthens and I will for sure buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2010 1:41:00 PM More reviews by scarlettOH

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Fabulous!! Gives my lashes a bit of volume, but mostly INSANE length. I find it similar to lashblast, but 10x's better! Seriously, gives kardashian lashes! I love this, I'm mad that I didn't discover it sooner. HG status!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2010 11:37:00 PM More reviews by 294650

I love this product, i had 5 masaras at home, colossal mac define lash
great lash, lash blast and the falsies, colossal was good for thickening but was really only at its best the first 5 times you use it and not so great for lengthening , mac well it was ok really not much more to say, the falsies was the same as colossal great lash was great at lenghening but when it came to thickening it was extremlly clumpy and lash blast was good at defining ...but i gotta say buxom is great, i can honestly say i will probably use this for the rest of my life. i am in 8th grade and having long lashes was very important with all the other mascaras i had to curl my eye lashes (with and eye lash curler) multiple times to get even close to the length i would want, when i put two coats of Buxom on and curl my eye lashes ONCE they curled LITERATLLY all the way to my eyebrows when my eye was opened normal it gave me the thickness and length that i want with out all the clumping and curling.yes it is pretty expensive but it works and i can say i will definatly buy this product again. I recomend ths to people that have short eyelashes and normal thickness.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2010 1:06:00 PM More reviews by elena85

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I received this as a sample from Sephora and I'm glad I tried it because it has become my favorite mascara. I have tried tons of high end and drugstore mascaras and none have suited my needs. My lashes are straight and long but not that lush and I have been looking for a mascara that volumizes the lashes while holding the curl. I've noticed that most volumizing formulas will volumize but make my lashes heavy so they don't hold the curl. I am amazed after I put this mascara on because my lashes remain full yet softly curled throughout the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2010 11:51:00 PM More reviews by EllaK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this mascara. It makes my lashes look plump and long and does not flake off or give me dark circles under my eyes---even in high humidity. I have always had a hard time wearing mascara because it makes my eyes itch, but this one is very gentle.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2010 11:53:00 PM More reviews by Tetonia

I have used many mascaras - from drugstore favorites to high end mascaras like Dior, Givenchy and Chanel... and I consider Buxom to be on par with the best I've used.

Buxom gives a great, glossy coating to my natural lashes that defines each lash and makes it bigger and longer - without clumping, smearing or flaking. It lasts all day and yet removes pretty easily with just a makeup wipe.

I will definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2010 9:40:00 AM More reviews by californiagurlss24

This is alright. It does gives okay volume but not enough length. It is nice and dark tho. The brush is ridiculously large and ive poked my eye a couple times with it. I dont understand why mascara companies think that if the brush is big then it will make your lashes big because that is soooo not the case. Like lash blast. It does nothing for my lashes at all. So i dont like this very much.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2010 8:09:00 PM More reviews by supernatural

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't know about this product. For one thing, it's not dark enough. Second, it's not volumizing enough. It does seem to lengthen and curl and the brush is super for seperating. No clumps or flakes. Still...it's not what I'm looking for.

UPDATE: I'm actually warming up to this mascara. It's kind of feathery, very pretty, not stiff. I still wish it was a deeper black.