April 17, 2014 | 1970 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2012 7:05:00 PM More reviews by amamakeuplover

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.This bronzer is very blendable and doesn't look muddy at all!! If I'm applying all over my face, I use a kabuki brush and if I'm just contouring, I use an angled brush. Definitely do not use the brush that it comes with...

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2012 12:56:00 PM More reviews by julieejuicee

This is the first high end bronzer I have bought. I've tried other drugstore ones but they made me look either orange, glittery, or were too light so they didn't even show up on my face. It took me a longggg time to buy this because I just never spent so much on one makeup item before...but i'm so glad I did! It isn't too dark or muddy. I'm an Asian with a med-dark skin tone, so I was afraid it wouldn't show up on me... but it does, although it might be too light if I got any tanner. It's so smooth and a little goes a long way. I also use this to contour. It just makes me look so much better and my face looks healthier. It also looks great in pictures!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/12/2012 6:00:00 PM More reviews by korean

idk, i didn't like it. it looked muddy on me. i got it to contour, i'm BE 1.2 fairly light, fair /med yellow undertones. the box is kinda sad packaging too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2012 4:07:00 PM More reviews by SteffStarrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely LOVE this bronzer. I have it in the palette with Bella Bamba and Coralista, and I use it almost daily. It's the perfect bronzer to give me some definition in my cheeks without being orange or muddy at all. Even though it's a bronzer, it still works as a contour for me because of the cooler tone. I love the pigmentation of this, and it blends out effortlessly. This is definitely one of the best bronzers I've used for my skintone (NC35)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2012 10:40:00 PM More reviews by beckaaayyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this bronzer! My mom gave this to me because it was way too dark for her and it's great! However, I've been out in the sun a lot lately and I've gotten so tan that this doesn't even work as a bronzer for me anymore. I can literally use it as face powder now. As another con, this is WAY too expensive for what it is. If you ask me, no single face powder is worth $28. I don't care WHAT brand it is, just because I've never been a fan of spending ridiculous amounts of money on single products. It just doesn't make any sense to me. But other than that, I would recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2012 10:02:00 PM More reviews by yunluli

I did like it at first, when i use to be quite pale but now since im tanned its too light.
benefit makes makeup only for white people and i hate that

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2012 6:43:00 PM More reviews by jconfer

I have tried NARS Casino, Laguna, and then found Too Faced Chocolate bronzer and thought, this was my holy grail.. no not until I decided to try HOOLA.. never looks muddy.. doesnt break me out.. and no matter if I have a little more color or my winter paleness, this looks amazing!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2012 12:14:00 PM More reviews by mjo2288

Easily the best bronzer I've come across. Although it may look a little pricey for the amount you get, It lasts months when applied correctly. a little goes a really long way! The colour is perfect for me as I have olive/tan skin, although it is deceptively dark and if too much is applied/applied in the wrong light/not blended correctly you're in stormy waters, particularly if you have light skin. There are no orange or red tones to it which I find tends to come with cheaper matte bronzers. It also doesn't sit heavily on the skin, even if a lot is added which i have seen with other expensive brands leaving one looking like a furry peach. The horsehair brush that comes with it is great for application and contouring, although over time it's not great for blending and tends to come apart so I use it for initial application and use another brush to blend.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2012 4:40:00 PM More reviews by macmaniac43

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Eh, its okay. I used to love this stuff, until i became more experienced with makeup. If you like applying a medium-a lot of bronzer, DO NOT get this. It gets REALLY muddy REALLY fast. If you like to a pply a thin think layer of bronzer and have enough money to spend on a brozer, then go for it, its great for a small amount of color. But for contouring and actually bronzing your face, opt for another bronzer. This just wont cut it. The only thing i like about it is that it is truly brown, not red or orange. But that is the only thing. So, depending on how you like to bronze, it depends.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2012 1:54:00 PM More reviews by lilmi

Over-hyped. Yes it is quite pigmented but it's just a regular matte bronzer, there are many drug-store dupes out there at a fraction of the price.

Although it looks cute at first, the packaging wears very quickly and I didn't like the brush, felt it was rather poor quality and carried far too much of the product upon it.