July 24, 2014 | 1923 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 2 of 5 on 9/19/2012 8:09:00 AM More reviews by lisata

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay, I have one of the most sensitive skin out which is prone to breakouts to so many products. I didn't think that benefit was going to break me out and so I went ahead and used it contour my face. After using a makeup remover at the end of the day over a period of 2 days, there are bumps all over the places I used to apply the bronzer. I mean, I love the look of it when on, it looks natural, matte and just gorgeous. BUT that was until it broke me out. More than MAC foundations which is such a bummer. I'm sitting here, watching t.v after severely exfoliating my skin. So, for those with not as much of a sensitive skin as I have, I say go for it! you'll love it and the brush is cute too. BUT if you have sensitive skin like I do, stay far far away from it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2012 4:40:00 PM More reviews by crystelle07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

To start off, I am a big fan of Benefit Cosmetics. They have a great selection but I don't like they're high prices for the amount of product you receive. So i was still on the hunt for a GOOD Bronzer. I went to Ulta and has my eyebrows done at the Benefit Brow Bar, since I had no makeup except BB Cream, I asked the girl if she could use the Hoola Bronzer on me to give me some color. I ended up with my face done up with all Benefit products. The bronzer is matte and very similar to Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil . I don't like how it's in a square cardboard box and gives you limited space to swirl your brush around. I don't use the brush that is provided with the bronzer, I find the brush to be very coarse. The bronzer leaves a nice finish on my olive skin tone. (I'm a NC40) It is also very similar to NYC Bronzer in Sunny which is only $3.The bronzer gives me a nice color and I use the bronzer only to contour. I paid over $30 for this bronzer which I find it to be a good bronzer only exception is the square packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2012 2:02:00 AM More reviews by irene0710

Best bronzer I have ever purchased, lasts all day and the color looks great on almost all skin tones. It's on the pricey side but it's worth it

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2012 3:10:00 AM More reviews by ivankaranka

definitely one of the best bronzer's out there and worth every penny. i came here to read the review and motivated myself to buy it and don't regret it at all. i feel like this bronzer could work with every skin tone just because it depends on the amount that one puts on, i have light skin and have to have a light hand while applying because if i don't i end up over applying and looking like a fool, when done correctly this bronzer is PERFECT for contouring and to give a nice tan look to the cheekbones everyone should at least try this product once!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2012 6:09:00 PM More reviews by whereismymind59

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the first matte bronzer I ever bought and I really do love it. But beware, this stuff is super pigmented, in the winter when im basically porcelain, a little goes a looong way. I like this more for contouring, I feel like a light shimmer bronzer looks better on me in the summer time so I save Hoola for the winter months when I want a more sculpted look.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2012 8:38:00 PM More reviews by kaitlynmarieexoxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is nice. I find myself only using it on my chest and neck though because the color is so dark and can turn muddy on your face verrrry quickly. It just never looks natural on my face. But i love using it on my body. I won't repurchase it though just because I can find a similar bronzer for much cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2012 3:14:00 AM More reviews by Jwalash

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've been obsessed with this for 11 years.. Because it was the best matte bronzer I could find and I used to really be into benefit products. But I'm so fair that this ended up looking ruddy if I didn't work with it n apply it correctly. If you're warm toned, get on this. If not, you'll look like an oompa loompa

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2012 11:26:00 AM More reviews by honeybb

I like it. With a light application, it is the perfect matte bronzer. BUT the packaging drives me nutso. Why is it square? with such high sides? in a PAPER box? don't even get me started on that cruddy excuse for a brush.
NYC bronzer in Sunny is nearly identical in color, and under $3. Buy that instead. Learned that from another mua-er --thank you!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2012 3:47:00 PM More reviews by xoxoCK

Love the shade of this bronzer and the fact that it is matte. Perfect for everyday, or to naturally bronze up your face for the evening. I took off one lippie because I hate the packaging, hard to swirl a brush inside the square, high edged, cardboard container.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2012 10:27:00 PM More reviews by annielynnie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really love this bronzer. I was not a fan of bronzers before trying Hoola because the ones I tried were all shimmery which looks unnatural or they were way too dark for me. I am fair skinned and while Hoola looks pretty dark to me in the pan, it actually looks really good on my skin. I feel that I only need a little but can build it up, it applies really evenly for me and blends well. It is matte and therefore looks very natural for bronzer OR contouring. I got this in the Legally Bronze kit at Sephora for $38. It comes with 4 full size items and is an exceptional deal that I highly recommend. With that in mind and despite how much I like this bronzer, I would not pay full price for it ($28). Also, the brush it comes with is a joke and should be immediately thrown out. Would I buy this again? Absolutely, but only in a kit or on sale.