BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

I'm still new to contouring and highlighting. A lot of youtubers rave about this and even ariana grande uses it. So the other day when I saw it in sephora I figured why not. This bronzer had not disappoint me. It is very matte and it is just right for my slight tanned skin. The one problem about this product is the packaging. It is not convenient to pack in your purse. Also, it's a bit pricey but it's okay considering its one if the higher end products. I would definitely be repurchasing until I find something better.

on 7/15/2013 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Perfect bronzer. I have purchased this 3 times now, I use it everyday and it lasts me over a year. Matte bronzer. Not too pigmented that you look dirty. Couldn't recommend it more.

on 7/13/2013 1:18:00 PM

Perfect Matt bronzed. Enhances your skin color if you're a tanned, gives you a bit of color if you're pale, great for contouring!

on 7/11/2013 7:17:00 PM

Always looking for a matte bronzer and this is perfect. Because its matte it makes it look so natural and sunkissed! Staying power isn't too good, mine lasts a few hours then needs topping up but i always find this with bronzer/blush. Id say more is less with this otherwise it takes away the naturalness of the product! Packaging could be better for the price paid around 23.50, but hey cant all be pleased! Overall i havent found a better bronzer and would 100% recommend for people looking for a matte natural product!

on 7/11/2013 3:25:00 PM

I absolutely love this bronzer! It's matte and a perfect shade of brown that makes it look so natural but can be built up. I even finished the whole thing! (that usually happen with me) The only reason I wouldn't repurchase it is because of the awful (but cute :P) packaging.

on 7/10/2013 2:51:00 PM

I find that shimmery bronzers look fake, so I looked for a good matte one, and Hoola is perfect. I have a very fair complexion and this looked natural on me as long as I used it sparingly and blended well. The packaging is not very practical and I find that the Quo bronzer brush works much better for applying it than the one it came with, but the product itself is definitely worth buying!

on 7/3/2013 6:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Pros:
Matte
Realistic colour not orange
Is not thick powdery texture, buffs onto skin naturally
Deep box so product won't fall out everywhere when using a brush
Reasonable price

Cons:
Bulky packaging

on 6/29/2013 6:17:00 PM

I love this stuff for contouring its the perfect colour not so keen on the brush texture I do have to buff in with another brush but the shape is great for putting the basic lines in

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is the perfect product for contouring. It's matte and compliments my skin tone well without looking dirty or too orange. I hate the packaging because it's in this stupid little square box that makes it hard to reach the product in the corners. I've tried the drugstore dupe to this product which is the NYC sunny bronzer by it just showed up too orange on my skin so I finally forked up the $36 or so dollars and got the Hoola bronzer and I don't regret it.

on 6/23/2013 9:55:00 PM

I've used this for years. After years of buying cheap drugstore bronzers, I caved and bought this, as it has great reviews and I had seen many youtube gurus use it. It works for any skin tone, you just vary how heavily you apply it and the brush you use to apply it with. It can be used to contour flawlessly, as I use it to do so everyday. I also use it just to lightly bronze the perimeter of my face to add definition and some nice color. I have to use a heavier hand with this as I am quite tan, but as I said this layers well and can be used on just about everyone. I also use this to define my crease and add some natural looking color on my eyes as I don't like the makeup-y look of eyeshadow. I prefer a natural, bronzed look, and this delivers 100%

Popular Bronzers