L'Oreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner

3.8

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyesters-5, Alcohol Denat., Trilaureth 4 Phosphate, Acacia (Acacia Senegal Gum), Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Xanthan Gum, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-): D&C Black No. 2 (CI 77266).

on 10/7/2010 9:49:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This eyeliner has a felt tip applicator that makes it easy to put on without making a lot of mistakes if you a are a newbie at applying. This helped me out a lot when I first starting using liquid eyeliner. This product is a true black, stays on for me the entire time and does not flake on me as other have said.

The only con I will say is that I can never apply in one stroke. It starts thinning out before I can finish. Still would repurchase.

on 9/22/2010 7:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I could use this to do my eyeliner in the car, while it's moving.
The tip is nice, and the packaging is very sleek, but I prefer the other version (Brush version?) even though it's messier with the brush because it's much much much blacker.

I usually like doing my liquid liner in one swift motion, and this one doesn't allow me to do that. I have to layer the black with this, because the first layer gives me a very thin coat of gray. :/

I'll stick with my brush version!

on 9/17/2010 11:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Okay so I notice a lot of previous reviewer said that this flake and gonna after a few hours, but let me make this clear, this is not a waterproof eyeliner nor it is intended to put on your water liner as I believe. So DO NOT PUT IT ON YOUR WATER LINE. It is the most forgiving liner that I have ever used. It is very black but easy to remove if you make mistakes. The felt tip applicator makes it so easy to put liner on. It doesn't smudge but it does flake when you rub it or when water hits it, or you have very oily lids. Also, if you are contact-lenses wearer, be aware that it will flake if you rub your eyes.
For personal reference: I like it. It lasts me hours as I don't rub my eyes when I had makeup on. I had oily lids but it doesn't flake on my as I put primer on my eyes to control oil. My sister is also a contact-lenses wearer but she uses it and it has not been any problem with her.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

Absolute CRAP I Must Start With.....Its Really Black....Yes Its Goes On Smooth & Rich & Dark.....That's Where The Good Points End Because This Flaked & Disappeared Within Hours....I Tightlined With It & Was Initially Pleased.....That's Where The Positives End.....I Couldn't Believe That A Liquid E/L Did This.....Oh Well Back To Walmart It Went!!!!!

on 9/16/2010 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This liner is so over-hyped. I bought it because everyone was raving about it, but I am definitely not impressed. First of all, it is not at all a dark enough black. It is too watery and dries more gray than black. I don't really like the felt tip either. I don't feel like I have enough control or precision, because it is too long and too soft. The one positive thing I will say about this product is that it is good for beginners. Mostly because if you mess up, it is easy to wipe away and doesn't stain.
I have since switched to the Revlon Colorstay liner, which I prefer mostly because it is MUCH more black, and I also like the shorter, firmer applicator. However, it is also easier to mess up. Thankfully, I am getting better at applying liquid liner, so its not that big of an issue for me.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Nothing beats this product for comfortable, easy liquid eyeliner application. I've stuck with this for three months until it was gone. That being said, I'm a pretty seasons eyeliner applicator and I feel comfortable with brushes. The felt tip always runs out before I get to make my wing and it kind of breaks my momentum. I didn't feel the black was any more intense than my Colorstay liquid liner but I must admit the packaging was really nice. I wouldn't repurchase because I know there are better things out there.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This has been my first liquid eyeliner, and I'm not impressed. While it is very smooth and very black, it FLAKES on me! I can put it on, and part of it just flakes off, leaving gaps in my eyeliner! It looks ridiculous and can happen 1 minute after putting it on, or a few hours into it, depends. I just can't deal with the idea of having gaps in my line. Definitely won't repurchase.

on 9/6/2010 8:45:00 PM

I am a newbie at putting on liquid eyeliner. I found this easy to apply and stays on all day. Maybe I will try the brown next time, not sure if the black is too intense for me. Good stuff!!!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Best Eyeliner Ever! I would recommend this all the way! It has a very nice sponge applicator and I could go on and on, on how pigmented it is (hint: very) It stays on my eyelids all day and when It's 116 degrees outside it still stays on. I love this product and I doubt I'll ever change my liquid liner.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this eyeliner, great heavy pigment, great pen for making a variety of lines. Has always stayed put no matter what i put it through, yet comes off easily. I love this eyeliner, and I only buy one per year. Totally finishes your look! LOVE!