November 29, 2014 | 1128 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2010 3:53:00 AM More reviews by captainflamingo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nothing beats this product for comfortable, easy liquid eyeliner application. I've stuck with this for three months until it was gone. That being said, I'm a pretty seasons eyeliner applicator and I feel comfortable with brushes. The felt tip always runs out before I get to make my wing and it kind of breaks my momentum. I didn't feel the black was any more intense than my Colorstay liquid liner but I must admit the packaging was really nice. I wouldn't repurchase because I know there are better things out there.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/7/2010 2:29:00 PM More reviews by sweetascandy009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This has been my first liquid eyeliner, and I'm not impressed. While it is very smooth and very black, it FLAKES on me! I can put it on, and part of it just flakes off, leaving gaps in my eyeliner! It looks ridiculous and can happen 1 minute after putting it on, or a few hours into it, depends. I just can't deal with the idea of having gaps in my line. Definitely won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2010 8:45:00 PM More reviews by mkeddie

I am a newbie at putting on liquid eyeliner. I found this easy to apply and stays on all day. Maybe I will try the brown next time, not sure if the black is too intense for me. Good stuff!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2010 7:29:00 PM More reviews by DayDreamer223

Best Eyeliner Ever! I would recommend this all the way! It has a very nice sponge applicator and I could go on and on, on how pigmented it is (hint: very) It stays on my eyelids all day and when It's 116 degrees outside it still stays on. I love this product and I doubt I'll ever change my liquid liner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2010 7:19:00 PM More reviews by LittleViolet

I love this eyeliner, great heavy pigment, great pen for making a variety of lines. Has always stayed put no matter what i put it through, yet comes off easily. I love this eyeliner, and I only buy one per year. Totally finishes your look! LOVE!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/5/2010 2:52:00 PM More reviews by Jchiko

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After 6 uses it dried up already. I closed it tightly but there's almost nothing left now. I left it in the bathroom though, so maybe that's why?
But, this is so easy to use. Even with shaky hands, you can still make a nice line. I love making a cat eye with this.
It's so easy to rub off. Even without water, I can rub all of it off. So, the staying power wasn't so great for me. It removes even quicker with water. I don't think it even lasted 2 hours on my lids. After using it for a banquet, 5 hours later when I reached home, I found barely anything left. This is a bit disappointing. But my lids are so stubborn and oily.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2010 3:19:00 AM More reviews by thal89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not very good with liquid liners but this eyeliner is so easy to use. I love the applicator and how easy it is to make the line size that you want. I have no problems making a thin line with this product. I kept hearing about it on youtube and decided to try it even though at first i didn't think that it was going to live up to what i kept on hearing. It did live up to what i kept hearing and now this is my go to eyeliner. I like using gel liners but i hate having to deal with cleaning my brush afterwards. With this liner I can just swipe it on and run out the door.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2010 2:52:00 AM More reviews by HotSouthernDiva

Can you say LOVE. This is a perfect eyeliner. It's color is a rich intense black. The felt tip is firm but not to firm that you can't control it. You can get a great winged eyeliner look. You can get a thin precise line or if you like you can get a thick bold line. It is so easy and light that anyone could use it, even a novice. It is everything that it claims and more. L'Oreal you really produced an awesome product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2010 12:43:00 AM More reviews by LivingDoll07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

love it! delivers a rich, true black precise line that stays put! wonderful and extremely easy to use. great one for beginners in the liquid eyeliner category and also especially great at making the cat eye look simple to do! Loveee it

rated 3 of 5 on 8/28/2010 1:58:00 AM More reviews by wongg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i like that this eyeliner is easy to apply. The only down side is that i had to buy 3 different tubes until i finally found one that looked right. I had seen tutorials on youtube using this, and it looked great, but when i bought the first one, it was very very watery. i thought maybe because it was on sale and the bottle wasnt intact properly that thats why it was that way. I ended up buying a new one, and it was the same thing! this time though, there was nothing wrong with the packaging, and regular price. finally, i bought a third because i had very high hopes and its somewhat close to what i had hoped. It applys smoothly and easily. as for stay power, it is not bad at all. for the price of it, its an okay eyeliner. 3 for the packaging quality, only because of my experience with the first one!