October 22, 2014 | 1991 users online

Mascara - Christian Dior - Diorshow Iconic High Definition Lash Curler Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2009 8:46:00 PM More reviews by shaleelo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i admit i was sucked into the hype...after watching the reveiws and such like.

i used this in conjunction with my shiseido mascara base, and it was amazing when it was first applied, but then after a while, i found that it started to droop down. furthermore it took out the curl, but it still stayed pointing upwards....

it was worth the try though and idont regret buying this, i just dont think i would be buying this again

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2009 9:03:00 AM More reviews by nettimacs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Well, when i bought i loved it for a couple weeks, but after something strange happened to it. i use mascara now more than 13 years but it was the first time when i lost my words. The bristles on the brush-approximately half of them- disappeared!!! i mean no bristels on the brush!!!! so so disappointing!!! never again!!!!!
possibly it is just bad luck or it was just a bad brush, but never ever happened it to me, even with cheap drugstore products..i look after them never pumping with air or any other type of torture.. was shocking.. and this particular mascara claims to be high end... oh yes.... from the rubbish bin...wish i could give zero lippies for it. i uploaded some pictures about this disaster to my profile.. worth to see....

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2009 8:50:00 AM More reviews by lovelld

I realize this might border on heresy, but I really do think Dior's Iconic mascara is much better than their much loved (and raved about) Diorshow mascara. The Iconic mascara turns my nubby lashes into a long, sculped fringe that is just beautiful. It washes off easily, doesn't smear during the day or bother my contact lenses. Iconic mascara is "wetter" than Diorshow and goes on easily, dries fast and looks fabulous. I tossed my Diorshow into the trash after a week wearing Dior's Iconic mascara!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2009 7:02:00 AM More reviews by Bulabalabibi

Doesn't clump- whic is great, formula is quite thin. This is waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy easier to remove than the blackout (which took 2-3 eyelashes along wih it everytime), but it doesnt do much for volumizing- 3 coats down the track and still no volume at all. but its great as it really seprates the lashes and doesnt turn them into spider legs!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2009 10:12:00 PM More reviews by bren81

I had high hopes for this. Maybe that's why I was so disappointed....
It does give you length but the lashes get lumped together and makes my lashes look all spidery which I hate. I am not sure if this is what Dior means by volumizing but not how I like it at all. It also doesn't curl as the name promises. Also it is so hard to remove this mascara and always ends up coming off with my own lashes. For this price, I expected better quality. I would never repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2009 11:48:00 AM More reviews by moschino000

Possibly the best mascara I have tried. I have fair lashes that look to be barely there. I use a cheaper one daily but I wear this on occasions and when I do, people comment on how nice and long my lashes look. I find it to be very long wearing and doesnt smudge or flake.
I also love the brush. its very easy to use and curls my lashes perfectly.
For those wanting a mascara that will last through a whole night of partying, this is probably one of the best.
I may buy again, but I don't i wear it often enough

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2009 3:48:00 PM More reviews by refuse2lookold

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE this mascara. It is my favorite and I have tried a lot of HE and DS. I have long but thin lashes. It holds a curl all day and into the next day, I am a little ashamed to admit. The brush is nice and I am able to find lashes I didn't know were there. I don't have the problems others have mentioned with flaking and racoon eyes. I have nothing but good to say about this high priced mascara. Not HG, I have yet to find, but until then, this is great!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2009 12:56:00 PM More reviews by happilyme

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Wow, this is really wonderful. I am on this crazy quest to find the best mascara. I bought Diorshow Blackout and this is really nice, but it is somedays it goes on wonderfully, and others, not so good.

I was sent this Iconic Curling as a gift, and it separates every lash and makes them long, full and curled. AWESOME! I am completely pleased.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/31/2009 11:58:00 PM More reviews by luv2shopgcb

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

If you like great lash then this mascara is for you . i am a mascara junkie i love the old lancome definicl formula, like CG lash blast and the copycat Max Factor one.

This is possibly the worst mascara. have no clue who is giving this positive ratings. I have thin long lashes and after 2 coats it looks like
i have a bout 3 triangular lashes on each eye. it is goopy, too shiny sticky and hard to get off . IT just weighs down my lashes. Its not clumpy but it makes my lashes stick together.

this is hands down the worst product i have tried in a while. It is way too pricey and might work for someone with very thick lashes to give them a shiny sheen but for me it was $$$$ wasted.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2009 2:35:00 PM More reviews by ddddggg

Great mascara! Great application wand! I like it way better than diorshow. the only downside to it is that its rather expensive. 31 euros in europe.