October 2, 2014 | 950 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Bamboo Blush Brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2009 2:13:00 AM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Nice, soft and cheap blush and bronze brush. I am very excited about my purchase. This brush has not shed, it easy to clean and does an excellent job!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2009 12:05:00 PM More reviews by ensayles

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love Ecotools products! I was first introduced to this brand when I needed a cheaper alternative to the MAC foundation brush. I have been VERY pleased! I use this blush brush for my powder, too, since the powder brush is a little big for me to handle. It picks up powder well, spreads it evenly, and has lasted for 8 months and I have not needed to replace yet. After applying my blush, I simply run the brush across a Kleenex to 'clean' it and it's ready for my powder the next day without spreading blush across my whole face. I keep it standing up in a toothbrush holder with my foundation brush & eye shadow brush (but no toothbrushes) so it stays nice and is easy to grab. Wonderful buy at a wonderful price! I got mine at Target for between $6 & $8.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2009 11:16:00 PM More reviews by Team6Jacobson

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am so IN LOVE with this product. It picks up my blush really well, is eco-friendly, feels super soft on the face, super soft, is the perfect shape, doesn't shed, dries quickly, is made of bamboo, and did I mention it was soft?

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2009 12:27:00 AM More reviews by superrach

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Yes!!!! It's super soft, deposits color beautifully, is inexpensive, AND it's ecofriendly! If I could give it 10 lippies....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2009 9:03:00 AM More reviews by vmelkic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I need to get one more brush because it's just perfect! This is the only brush I use for applying blush :love:

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2009 4:58:00 PM More reviews by swtxos

This is the most perfect blush brush in the world.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2009 6:15:00 PM More reviews by SexySnowfall

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS BRUSH!!! Seriously, it blends great, is amazingly soft, and CHEAP! I love the bamboo handle too! plus its eco friendly and I love that! So far I'm very impressed with all the brushes from ecotools! This is just another fabulous brush in their collection! I even got my sister to love it! I will DEFINITELY repurchase if I ever need to!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2009 11:23:00 PM More reviews by Shamim81

I honestly dont know how I lived without a separate blush brush. I've always used my powder brush. But now I am in LOVE. Soft, luxurious and cheap. Doesnt shed and picks up the right amount and makes me look so natural. I think this could tone down any blush you find too harsh because it doesnt pick up too much. This will last me a long time but if I lose it I'll defenitly buy again. I have ALL the brushes from this line except the retractable kabuki which I dont think you can find in canada, if any one knows where in Canada I can find, I'd greatly appreciate a short email.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2009 3:15:00 AM More reviews by TakenByHim

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is super soft and does not shed. I've washed it several times and the shape has remain the same. My only problem is that it is a bit too big. I prefer smaller blush brushes for more control because I don't like applying blush in large areas. It's still a wonderful brush though. If you're looking for a good quality blush brush for less, this is a great option.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2009 1:24:00 AM More reviews by wcdancer77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

As a makeup artist, i was very impressed when i purchased this product. It is vey durable and none of the hair sheded like most brushes do. It is so easy to clean and i have been using the same ones for over a year now and they still feel brand new and do not seperate. I would buy the brush kits which are only 10 bucks at walgreens. Better than my Armani and MAC brushes!