August 28, 2014 | 1514 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Bamboo Blush Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2009 11:16:00 PM More reviews by Team6Jacobson

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am so IN LOVE with this product. It picks up my blush really well, is eco-friendly, feels super soft on the face, super soft, is the perfect shape, doesn't shed, dries quickly, is made of bamboo, and did I mention it was soft?

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2009 12:27:00 AM More reviews by superrach

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Yes!!!! It's super soft, deposits color beautifully, is inexpensive, AND it's ecofriendly! If I could give it 10 lippies....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2009 9:03:00 AM More reviews by vmelkic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I need to get one more brush because it's just perfect! This is the only brush I use for applying blush :love:

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2009 4:58:00 PM More reviews by swtxos

This is the most perfect blush brush in the world.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2009 6:15:00 PM More reviews by SexySnowfall

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS BRUSH!!! Seriously, it blends great, is amazingly soft, and CHEAP! I love the bamboo handle too! plus its eco friendly and I love that! So far I'm very impressed with all the brushes from ecotools! This is just another fabulous brush in their collection! I even got my sister to love it! I will DEFINITELY repurchase if I ever need to!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2009 11:23:00 PM More reviews by Shamim81

I honestly dont know how I lived without a separate blush brush. I've always used my powder brush. But now I am in LOVE. Soft, luxurious and cheap. Doesnt shed and picks up the right amount and makes me look so natural. I think this could tone down any blush you find too harsh because it doesnt pick up too much. This will last me a long time but if I lose it I'll defenitly buy again. I have ALL the brushes from this line except the retractable kabuki which I dont think you can find in canada, if any one knows where in Canada I can find, I'd greatly appreciate a short email.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2009 3:15:00 AM More reviews by TakenByHim

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is super soft and does not shed. I've washed it several times and the shape has remain the same. My only problem is that it is a bit too big. I prefer smaller blush brushes for more control because I don't like applying blush in large areas. It's still a wonderful brush though. If you're looking for a good quality blush brush for less, this is a great option.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2009 1:24:00 AM More reviews by wcdancer77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

As a makeup artist, i was very impressed when i purchased this product. It is vey durable and none of the hair sheded like most brushes do. It is so easy to clean and i have been using the same ones for over a year now and they still feel brand new and do not seperate. I would buy the brush kits which are only 10 bucks at walgreens. Better than my Armani and MAC brushes!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2009 10:00:00 AM More reviews by justpassingthrough

I bought this last week on a whim, and I'm so glad I did! It's incredibly soft and seems well made. It picks up and deposits my blush perfectly (to me anyway--I've never used high end brushes like Mac or Chanel) My usual brands are Sonia Kashuk and Quo. This has taken over as my favorite blush brush. I think it could be used for blending my makeup as well. I would strongly recommend this brush, i have no complaints.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2009 5:23:00 PM More reviews by illeyad

Fabulous brush, it definitely lives up to the rave reviews it receives. I will definitely be replacing the rest of my brushes with these in the hopes the perform as well as this blush brush.

PROS: (1) environmentally friendly with bamboo handle and taklon synthetic brushes that are 100% cruelty free. Even the ferrule (the metal part of the brush that binds bristles to handles) is made of recycled aluminium. (2) comes with reusable sealable poach, ideal for storage and drying to get the shape of the brush back. (3) bristle are incredibly soft and cut. These soft bristles are what make it possible for you to get the perfect amount of blush and allow you to apply with precision and seamlessly blend. (4) since I started using this blush brush I get a lot more compliments on my cheeks!

CONS: NONE!

I am so glad I came across this tool, it beats out the MAC and drug store brushes I have tried in the past. When I have worn this one out, this is the one I plan to go back to.
Happy Shopping