November 26, 2014 | 1255 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Bamboo Blush Brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2009 12:16:00 AM More reviews by XoXoSinCity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

As with my glowing reviews for teh Eco Tools Powder brush and brush set I have gotten for gifts I am really blown away by this brush and brand. After years of having used MAC and other high end super expensive brushes I am baffled at how amazing the Eco Tools brushes are at dirt cheap prices among being green friendly. They work as good if not better than MAC etc brands. I always used to think synthetic brushes didn't apply makeup as good, yet alone cheap brushes like this line but I am loooving them and reaching fr them these days more than my MAC lol. I lvoe teh powder brush as it is big and fluffy and perfect for applying blush and finishing powder/bronzer etc, but isn't the best for applying powder foundation as it doesn't pic up enough powder to do that and blend it it as all the Eco Tools brushes feel like absolute silk and heaven on your skin this one just isn't dense enough for foundation. That is why I decided to try out this blush brush. I got it not for blush but mainly since it is smaller, jsut as soft, but packed more densly so figured it would be perfect for powder foundation. Well it is! It picks upt eh perfect amount of powder and blends it in amazingly. I also then tried it for blush and bronzer, which it applied like a dream. Then I even gave it a go with my liquid and Dior Airflash Foundation as the synthetic hairs make it ideal for that and applied that flawlessly. This blush brush should be called an all in one as it is amazing. I though ti would find it too small but it is that absoltue ideal perfect size to where it gets into every crevice of your face for anything you need to do. Not to big, not too small. Makes makeup application effortless. I seriously can't get over how such a cheap line can have such amazing quality brushes which is rare in my opinion. Everyone needs to try this line and thank you MUA for turnin me onto it! :)

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2009 2:13:00 AM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Nice, soft and cheap blush and bronze brush. I am very excited about my purchase. This brush has not shed, it easy to clean and does an excellent job!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2009 12:05:00 PM More reviews by ensayles

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love Ecotools products! I was first introduced to this brand when I needed a cheaper alternative to the MAC foundation brush. I have been VERY pleased! I use this blush brush for my powder, too, since the powder brush is a little big for me to handle. It picks up powder well, spreads it evenly, and has lasted for 8 months and I have not needed to replace yet. After applying my blush, I simply run the brush across a Kleenex to 'clean' it and it's ready for my powder the next day without spreading blush across my whole face. I keep it standing up in a toothbrush holder with my foundation brush & eye shadow brush (but no toothbrushes) so it stays nice and is easy to grab. Wonderful buy at a wonderful price! I got mine at Target for between $6 & $8.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2009 11:16:00 PM More reviews by Team6Jacobson

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am so IN LOVE with this product. It picks up my blush really well, is eco-friendly, feels super soft on the face, super soft, is the perfect shape, doesn't shed, dries quickly, is made of bamboo, and did I mention it was soft?

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2009 12:27:00 AM More reviews by superrach

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Yes!!!! It's super soft, deposits color beautifully, is inexpensive, AND it's ecofriendly! If I could give it 10 lippies....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2009 9:03:00 AM More reviews by vmelkic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I need to get one more brush because it's just perfect! This is the only brush I use for applying blush :love:

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2009 4:58:00 PM More reviews by swtxos

This is the most perfect blush brush in the world.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2009 6:15:00 PM More reviews by SexySnowfall

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS BRUSH!!! Seriously, it blends great, is amazingly soft, and CHEAP! I love the bamboo handle too! plus its eco friendly and I love that! So far I'm very impressed with all the brushes from ecotools! This is just another fabulous brush in their collection! I even got my sister to love it! I will DEFINITELY repurchase if I ever need to!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2009 11:23:00 PM More reviews by Shamim81

I honestly dont know how I lived without a separate blush brush. I've always used my powder brush. But now I am in LOVE. Soft, luxurious and cheap. Doesnt shed and picks up the right amount and makes me look so natural. I think this could tone down any blush you find too harsh because it doesnt pick up too much. This will last me a long time but if I lose it I'll defenitly buy again. I have ALL the brushes from this line except the retractable kabuki which I dont think you can find in canada, if any one knows where in Canada I can find, I'd greatly appreciate a short email.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2009 3:15:00 AM More reviews by TakenByHim

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is super soft and does not shed. I've washed it several times and the shape has remain the same. My only problem is that it is a bit too big. I prefer smaller blush brushes for more control because I don't like applying blush in large areas. It's still a wonderful brush though. If you're looking for a good quality blush brush for less, this is a great option.