January 26, 2015 | 1905 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Posietint

rated 2 of 5 on 1/24/2010 8:08:00 PM More reviews by desouterj

I bought this product as part of the Benefit Bestsellers To Go set. I was thoroughly disappointed and glad that it was not for this item that I ordered the kit in the first place.

It was way too light and pinky pink and I have very fair skin. The product begins to stain the skin as soon as it is applied to the skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2010 7:24:00 AM More reviews by kimdeal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just bought this recently after eyeing it for ages and im glad I did! Its a very sheer pink which is best suited to cool pale skin tones. It does last a long time and doesn't look as 'made up' as benetint. Tip: apply some highbeam to your cheeks then this over it it looks very pretty and gives a lovely glow to the skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/16/2010 2:25:00 PM More reviews by stcxtc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm a MAC NC40 and this product does not show up at all on my cheeks or lips, with or without a base primer. Even swatching it on my wrist -- it just blends right in with no color payoff whatsoever. Probably good if you're very fair. I just bought this last week in the Sephora sale and am already including it as an extra in a swap... Couldn't get rid of this faster!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2010 1:48:00 PM More reviews by Evee7

Works on olive-tan skin + Waterproof+workout proof=AMAZING!
I always wanted the fresh blush look without looking too over done.
Pros:
-Very natural look
-easy application with fingers but I don't suggest direct brush applicator to lips or cheeks...contamination!
-noticeable even at the end of the day
Cons:
-$45
-Packaging...very seemingly easy to contaminate
-need to practice application and blend throughly...other wise you can end up looking like Annie doll O.O

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2010 12:09:00 PM More reviews by dustygoggles

This tint didn't give me a very noticeable color on my cheeks - however; it did come on as more of a natural "blushy" color. I think it looked very natural and fresh on, and it's great for everyday wear. The tint gives my face a light glow, and I imagine it will look gorgeous in summer with a sunkissed face. Don't get this if you're thinking about using it as a nighttime blusher - it's not very noticable in evening light.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2010 9:10:00 PM More reviews by cjmar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

A great alternative to BeneTint. The product is more viscous and easier to apply without worrying about dripping. A warning to all: if you want to use it as a cheek stain, make sure to moisturize! I wore it on my cheeks the other day and didn't use moisturizer, it was blotchy and I looked like I had rosacea.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2010 1:17:00 AM More reviews by hermommy09

I got this stain in the benefit beauty best sellers to go sample kit from sephora, and i LOVE it. I use it on my cheeks either by itself for a natural pink glow or under benefit's coralista for a pretty pink pop of color.
for the lips, i think this product is pretty bad. you can get a nice color, but its extremely drying. and who wants dry lips, right?
I just purchased a full size posietint online and i cant wait to get it.
overall: LOVE THIS!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2010 11:33:00 PM More reviews by beesknees

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really wanted to try a stain for the lips and cheeks, and saw this at the counter and thought I had to have it.

I have tried it out numerous times and I just really dislike it. I'm an NC15-20 and it doesn't show up much on my skin, no matter how much/little I use. I find it hard to blend on the cheek area to get a nice, even look. It just makes me look kind of ruddy and patchy. On my lips, it gives a horrible shade of pink and actually dries them out pretty badly. I tried using clear gloss on top but the colour itself just doesn't look right. I'm so disappointed because I really wanted to like this, and it was very expensive for what it is (around AU$60).

I also think the packaging is unhygienic as you use the brush to dab it on to both your lips and cheeks (I tried using my fingers to get the product from the brush, but it stains them).

I'll never repurchase this again as it doesn't suit me at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2010 8:16:00 PM More reviews by diorbella413

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

this product on my cheeks looks gross -- this product on my lips, however, is absolutely gorgeous! it gives my lips a nice soft pink look as if i'd just eaten a strawberry and looks great under turkish delight by nars! i love that it stays on my lips all day too

rated 2 of 5 on 1/7/2010 11:44:00 AM More reviews by Lessandes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I tried this product today at the make-up counter and I'm pretty disappointed.

I wanted to have it because of the nice pink color and the nice packaging...plus I thought that a rouge, looking like nail polish, wold be kinda cool!
So I went to the make-up counter today and tested it....fortunately!

The color looked nice when I applied it on my skin, but kinda disappeared when blended. Okay, I could have re-applied more product, but I hate it to have so much layers of make-up on me....(...besides, I'm pretty fair....so I think it should have showed at least a BIT ?!)
Later I wiped it away but it has stained my skin and where I have first applied three drops of it, it still shows.....

I won't buy it, but still I don't rate it a 1, since I haven't tried it on my lips and maybe it would have worked at least as a lip stain (...still can't imagine but....) and maybe the color would have gone darker some time after application.

Still a bit disappointed abot it....I thought it would be such a cool product :/