April 18, 2014 | 1745 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Posietint

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2009 1:15:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got a sample size of this and I love this tint. Its the perfect cheek and lip color, very youthful and good staying power. For lips, the stain is not drying. As a blush, I love it how cooling it is on the skin. I cant believe I never tried this stuff, I always pass by it at Sephora. Its the perfect flush of pink coloring.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2009 11:50:00 PM More reviews by jungleberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been wanting this product ever since it came out and finally bought it. Not too happy about the CAD price tag but I'm willing to pay that amount if it's comparable to Benetint...which it definitely is, if not better. Benetint is very sheer on me but I think Posietint is more the colour I'm looking for. I have NC-15 fair asian skin and it makes my cheeks look doll-like with a light flush, not necessarily like I just came in from the cold look that I get with Benetint but an innocent, light pink flush. What I love about Benefit blushes is that I never have to worry about it breaking me out or giving me small bumps on my skin. I can easily layer if I wanted a more intense colour. Plus, it stays throughout the day and more importantly, stays the same colour. Posietint also has no scent from what I can tell.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/13/2009 7:33:00 PM More reviews by blondie2cute

I received a sample of this product. Even though I'm pretty pale, ( approx NW20 for reference) It would NOT show up on my cheeks or lips. My lips are pretty pigmented so I would understand why they would not show up there, but on my cheeks? All it gave me was a very shiny highlight. I like my benefit high beam much better for a highlighter.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2009 4:06:00 PM More reviews by haleybrooks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I truly truly love this stuff. It's the perfect pink to make you glow. Versatile, not heavy or oily, lasts all day, good for any skin tone.

I use it when I'm going for that "innocent" dewy look. Just apply to the apples of your cheeks under your powder and then on your lips topped lightly with a shimmery balm (try Burt's Bees Champagne). Brighten your eyes with a light eyeshadow and two coats of mascara, and there ya go - natural and pretty.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/27/2009 3:17:00 PM More reviews by summersucks

While I love the formula, the colour, everything, I just don't think it's worth the price tag. Even though I'm quite pale, I found that I needed to apply quite a bit before it showed up. Once it did, it looked gorgeous, and lasted the full day, but I used it up within a couple of months :o\ that seems a bit crazy considering that my Vincent Longo stain has lasted SO.MUCH.LONGER. And I can use it on my lips, whereas I could not get Posietint to show on my lips no matter how hard I tried.

Also, I hatehatehate the packaging. The bottle leaks, chips, and the brush is utterly useless.

So, will not repurchase. Sad, the colour is seriously amazing.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2009 3:04:00 PM More reviews by endometrium

I love this as a lip stain. Before I found this product I had been looking for a pretty baby pink stain. It doesn't dry out my lips and the color lasts a fairly decent amount of time granted I'm not really eating and drinking a whole lot. The color is perfect and with every application it becomes a deeper and deeper shade of pink, although I have to be careful because sometimes I end up with too bright of a pink lip which isn't the look I'm going for. As a cheek stain this works pretty well too but it probably works best on someone with a porcelain complexion, while I'm on the fair side I do have a bit of olive in my skin tone as well as some redness in my cheeks so needless to say I prefer this stain as a lip stain. The packaging is also really cute and I love the nail polish bottle qualities of it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2009 5:52:00 AM More reviews by printt

As a blush, this is a really good product, since the color is very nice & one application last whole day!!
However, the lasting power on lips is a downside & the product really dries your lips. In winter time, normally I apply lip balm 3 times per day & the lips go smooth, but when I use this one on my lips, the lips are still dry all the day even if I reapply the balm 5 times per day!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/6/2009 4:18:00 PM More reviews by lavenderbleu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a nice color, but I think it would look best on really fair skin. I am fair to medium with warm tones and I had to apply quite a bit in order for it to show up. I ended up using a lot of product and given that it's $28, I would look for cheaper alternatives before buying this again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2009 1:26:00 PM More reviews by misti_parrott

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I had higher expectation then was met with this product.

Although i do like it and wear it, i think it could be abit bolder, i have an extreamly fair skin tone and it barely shows up on my cheeks without having to mega blend it.

Saying that, i do love it on the lips tho, I've found that it works really well on top of Mac's 'Snob' lipstick and together they form a really nice pink so dont be afraid of using it as an aid to bring out your favourite pink lipsticks!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/1/2009 12:57:00 PM More reviews by jackiedarling

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've always wanted to try a cheekstain and I got this as a free gift with purchase at ULTA. I hate that it's such a tiny sample but it's good as a blush. It leaves a flushed pink color that's really pretty! But don't try it as a lip stain, it doesn't do anything for your lips.