BeneFit Cosmetics Posietint

3.9

Water, Rose Water, Glycerin, Quarternium-15, Carmine.

I am of an exactly divided mind on this product:

1. I love it. I think it is a fabulous tint (for cheeks, it doesn't do anything for my lips) and I think it looks natural and flushed and pretty.

2. The packaging is from Satan. My little metallic bottle has chipped and shed little metallic shards all over my make up bag. It gets on my fingers and it gets on my face and in my eyes. I have tried to avoid contact with them but to no avail; every time I use the product I end up with metallic bits on the rest of my face.

I wrote to the company to complain and, of course, heard nothing back. I wrote that I would buy the product again but only because I don't know of another product I could replace it with... if there were a stain I liked more I would probably not buy this one again solely because of Satan's metallic shards.

on 2/1/2010 2:23:00 PM

I was very hesitant about buying this cheek/lip tint because I have a hard time believing that someone actually was successful in making a candy-pink tint that actually shows up as such on skin and doesn't turn into a hot pink mess. Well, congrats BeneFit, you did it. I bought this at Ulta and the best tip I can give is to apply this with a blush brush over foundation and powder. I paint the product onto a brush and lightly buff it into the apples of my cheeks for a very fresh, pretty glow. Then all I do is top it with a bit of highlighting powder and i'm done! As for lips, I use a light hand and brush a little product onto my lips using the Posietint applicator. It gives my lips a pretty, faint flush that looks gorgeous with a clear gloss and neutral lipliner for a bit of definition. Definitely a versatile, natural and beautiful product. I can't wait to use this in the summer with a tan for that effortlessly beautiful look.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

The color of this stain is light "peachy" pink. Easy to apply and blends well. But the color doesn't show up on my medium asian skin tone. Even after several strokes, the color was still unnoticeable. The color is too light for my skin. I think it only works well for super fair people.

Addition: It makes my skin "uneven" and rough to touch. After discontinuing use, my skin went back to being normal. I don't think product is for sensitive skin.

on 1/24/2010 8:08:00 PM

I bought this product as part of the Benefit Bestsellers To Go set. I was thoroughly disappointed and glad that it was not for this item that I ordered the kit in the first place.

It was way too light and pinky pink and I have very fair skin. The product begins to stain the skin as soon as it is applied to the skin.

on 1/22/2010 7:24:00 AM

I just bought this recently after eyeing it for ages and im glad I did! Its a very sheer pink which is best suited to cool pale skin tones. It does last a long time and doesn't look as 'made up' as benetint. Tip: apply some highbeam to your cheeks then this over it it looks very pretty and gives a lovely glow to the skin.

on 1/16/2010 2:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I'm a MAC NC40 and this product does not show up at all on my cheeks or lips, with or without a base primer. Even swatching it on my wrist -- it just blends right in with no color payoff whatsoever. Probably good if you're very fair. I just bought this last week in the Sephora sale and am already including it as an extra in a swap... Couldn't get rid of this faster!

on 1/16/2010 1:48:00 PM

Works on olive-tan skin + Waterproof+workout proof=AMAZING!
I always wanted the fresh blush look without looking too over done.
Pros:
-Very natural look
-easy application with fingers but I don't suggest direct brush applicator to lips or cheeks...contamination!
-noticeable even at the end of the day
Cons:
-$45
-Packaging...very seemingly easy to contaminate
-need to practice application and blend throughly...other wise you can end up looking like Annie doll O.O

on 1/15/2010 12:09:00 PM

This tint didn't give me a very noticeable color on my cheeks - however; it did come on as more of a natural "blushy" color. I think it looked very natural and fresh on, and it's great for everyday wear. The tint gives my face a light glow, and I imagine it will look gorgeous in summer with a sunkissed face. Don't get this if you're thinking about using it as a nighttime blusher - it's not very noticable in evening light.

on 1/10/2010 9:10:00 PM

A great alternative to BeneTint. The product is more viscous and easier to apply without worrying about dripping. A warning to all: if you want to use it as a cheek stain, make sure to moisturize! I wore it on my cheeks the other day and didn't use moisturizer, it was blotchy and I looked like I had rosacea.

on 1/10/2010 1:17:00 AM

I got this stain in the benefit beauty best sellers to go sample kit from sephora, and i LOVE it. I use it on my cheeks either by itself for a natural pink glow or under benefit's coralista for a pretty pink pop of color.
for the lips, i think this product is pretty bad. you can get a nice color, but its extremely drying. and who wants dry lips, right?
I just purchased a full size posietint online and i cant wait to get it.
overall: LOVE THIS!

Popular Blush Products