December 22, 2014 | 1800 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Posietint

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2010 11:33:00 PM More reviews by beesknees

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really wanted to try a stain for the lips and cheeks, and saw this at the counter and thought I had to have it.

I have tried it out numerous times and I just really dislike it. I'm an NC15-20 and it doesn't show up much on my skin, no matter how much/little I use. I find it hard to blend on the cheek area to get a nice, even look. It just makes me look kind of ruddy and patchy. On my lips, it gives a horrible shade of pink and actually dries them out pretty badly. I tried using clear gloss on top but the colour itself just doesn't look right. I'm so disappointed because I really wanted to like this, and it was very expensive for what it is (around AU$60).

I also think the packaging is unhygienic as you use the brush to dab it on to both your lips and cheeks (I tried using my fingers to get the product from the brush, but it stains them).

I'll never repurchase this again as it doesn't suit me at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2010 8:16:00 PM More reviews by diorbella413

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

this product on my cheeks looks gross -- this product on my lips, however, is absolutely gorgeous! it gives my lips a nice soft pink look as if i'd just eaten a strawberry and looks great under turkish delight by nars! i love that it stays on my lips all day too

rated 2 of 5 on 1/7/2010 11:44:00 AM More reviews by Lessandes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I tried this product today at the make-up counter and I'm pretty disappointed.

I wanted to have it because of the nice pink color and the nice packaging...plus I thought that a rouge, looking like nail polish, wold be kinda cool!
So I went to the make-up counter today and tested it....fortunately!

The color looked nice when I applied it on my skin, but kinda disappeared when blended. Okay, I could have re-applied more product, but I hate it to have so much layers of make-up on me....(...besides, I'm pretty fair....so I think it should have showed at least a BIT ?!)
Later I wiped it away but it has stained my skin and where I have first applied three drops of it, it still shows.....

I won't buy it, but still I don't rate it a 1, since I haven't tried it on my lips and maybe it would have worked at least as a lip stain (...still can't imagine but....) and maybe the color would have gone darker some time after application.

Still a bit disappointed abot it....I thought it would be such a cool product :/

rated 2 of 5 on 1/2/2010 7:08:00 PM More reviews by scintilla1981

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The colour was not at all what I was expecting, given that I loved their other classic cheek tint. This was opaque and creamy-thick in consistency as opposed to translucent and very thinned out. I suspected it might not look great on me and I was right. WAAAAY too pink.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2010 6:51:00 PM More reviews by MalibuMands

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

POSIETINT is a soft rosey pink cheek and lip tint, and itís something Iíd consider to be a must-own product from Benefit. I was a fan of Benetint, but this beats it hands down.

POSIETINT is waterproof, so once itís dried, it will last for the whole day; on cheeks or lips. Itís great worn by itself on lips for a MLBB flush. Or you can wear lipstick or gloss over it, knowing that one itís worn off thereíll still be a lovely colour on your lips.

It gives cheeks a lovely, natural, healthy flush when worn alone. 9 hours after applying my make-up it still looked like I had just applyed it.
A trick I picked up from a Benefit catalogue is to dab 3 small dots on the apples of your cheeks, then just outside these bots draw 2 small crosses with Benefitsí ĎHigh beamí highlighter, now blend it all in a up & out motion. Ta-dah!!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2010 9:07:00 AM More reviews by graceyk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The color wasn't what I expected. It turned up a bit more peachy on me than pink. It was still nice. I think I may have used too much of it, too. EDIT: I decided to take off one lippie for this. I must not be good at blending this into my cheeks because I always tend to leave streaks. And I noticed that if you have any blemishes on your cheeks, this will bring it out. I'm glad I got this in a gift set because I like the other products that came in it. Not really crazy about this one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2010 12:40:00 AM More reviews by KaiserMimiVII

This is one of the few tints that I actually like. When I first saw it, I was a bit horrified by how brightly pink the liquid was (Barbie pink) but when I patted the color into my lips, I was pleasantly surprised by the natural tint. However, I feel like it does take a lot of product to build up the color. It stains really fast- so one problem I had was stained fingertips as I tried to pat it into my cheeks- I quickly learned that a blush brush sprayed with Fix+, then swiped across a plastic surface with drop of Posietint helped make it more blendable. I wish they would change the packaging to a sponge tip applicator instead of a nail polish style brush, just a personal preference. I would like to rebuy this product, but it falls a bit lower on my list of priority because of the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2009 1:15:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got a sample size of this and I love this tint. Its the perfect cheek and lip color, very youthful and good staying power. For lips, the stain is not drying. As a blush, I love it how cooling it is on the skin. I cant believe I never tried this stuff, I always pass by it at Sephora. Its the perfect flush of pink coloring.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2009 11:50:00 PM More reviews by jungleberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been wanting this product ever since it came out and finally bought it. Not too happy about the CAD price tag but I'm willing to pay that amount if it's comparable to Benetint...which it definitely is, if not better. Benetint is very sheer on me but I think Posietint is more the colour I'm looking for. I have NC-15 fair asian skin and it makes my cheeks look doll-like with a light flush, not necessarily like I just came in from the cold look that I get with Benetint but an innocent, light pink flush. What I love about Benefit blushes is that I never have to worry about it breaking me out or giving me small bumps on my skin. I can easily layer if I wanted a more intense colour. Plus, it stays throughout the day and more importantly, stays the same colour. Posietint also has no scent from what I can tell.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/13/2009 7:33:00 PM More reviews by blondie2cute

I received a sample of this product. Even though I'm pretty pale, ( approx NW20 for reference) It would NOT show up on my cheeks or lips. My lips are pretty pigmented so I would understand why they would not show up there, but on my cheeks? All it gave me was a very shiny highlight. I like my benefit high beam much better for a highlighter.