July 30, 2014 | 1588 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Posietint

rated 2 of 5 on 1/2/2010 7:08:00 PM More reviews by scintilla1981

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The colour was not at all what I was expecting, given that I loved their other classic cheek tint. This was opaque and creamy-thick in consistency as opposed to translucent and very thinned out. I suspected it might not look great on me and I was right. WAAAAY too pink.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2010 6:51:00 PM More reviews by MalibuMands

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

POSIETINT is a soft rosey pink cheek and lip tint, and itís something Iíd consider to be a must-own product from Benefit. I was a fan of Benetint, but this beats it hands down.

POSIETINT is waterproof, so once itís dried, it will last for the whole day; on cheeks or lips. Itís great worn by itself on lips for a MLBB flush. Or you can wear lipstick or gloss over it, knowing that one itís worn off thereíll still be a lovely colour on your lips.

It gives cheeks a lovely, natural, healthy flush when worn alone. 9 hours after applying my make-up it still looked like I had just applyed it.
A trick I picked up from a Benefit catalogue is to dab 3 small dots on the apples of your cheeks, then just outside these bots draw 2 small crosses with Benefitsí ĎHigh beamí highlighter, now blend it all in a up & out motion. Ta-dah!!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2010 9:07:00 AM More reviews by graceyk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The color wasn't what I expected. It turned up a bit more peachy on me than pink. It was still nice. I think I may have used too much of it, too. EDIT: I decided to take off one lippie for this. I must not be good at blending this into my cheeks because I always tend to leave streaks. And I noticed that if you have any blemishes on your cheeks, this will bring it out. I'm glad I got this in a gift set because I like the other products that came in it. Not really crazy about this one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2010 12:40:00 AM More reviews by KaiserMimiVII

This is one of the few tints that I actually like. When I first saw it, I was a bit horrified by how brightly pink the liquid was (Barbie pink) but when I patted the color into my lips, I was pleasantly surprised by the natural tint. However, I feel like it does take a lot of product to build up the color. It stains really fast- so one problem I had was stained fingertips as I tried to pat it into my cheeks- I quickly learned that a blush brush sprayed with Fix+, then swiped across a plastic surface with drop of Posietint helped make it more blendable. I wish they would change the packaging to a sponge tip applicator instead of a nail polish style brush, just a personal preference. I would like to rebuy this product, but it falls a bit lower on my list of priority because of the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2009 1:15:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got a sample size of this and I love this tint. Its the perfect cheek and lip color, very youthful and good staying power. For lips, the stain is not drying. As a blush, I love it how cooling it is on the skin. I cant believe I never tried this stuff, I always pass by it at Sephora. Its the perfect flush of pink coloring.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2009 11:50:00 PM More reviews by jungleberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been wanting this product ever since it came out and finally bought it. Not too happy about the CAD price tag but I'm willing to pay that amount if it's comparable to Benetint...which it definitely is, if not better. Benetint is very sheer on me but I think Posietint is more the colour I'm looking for. I have NC-15 fair asian skin and it makes my cheeks look doll-like with a light flush, not necessarily like I just came in from the cold look that I get with Benetint but an innocent, light pink flush. What I love about Benefit blushes is that I never have to worry about it breaking me out or giving me small bumps on my skin. I can easily layer if I wanted a more intense colour. Plus, it stays throughout the day and more importantly, stays the same colour. Posietint also has no scent from what I can tell.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/13/2009 7:33:00 PM More reviews by blondie2cute

I received a sample of this product. Even though I'm pretty pale, ( approx NW20 for reference) It would NOT show up on my cheeks or lips. My lips are pretty pigmented so I would understand why they would not show up there, but on my cheeks? All it gave me was a very shiny highlight. I like my benefit high beam much better for a highlighter.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2009 4:06:00 PM More reviews by haleybrooks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I truly truly love this stuff. It's the perfect pink to make you glow. Versatile, not heavy or oily, lasts all day, good for any skin tone.

I use it when I'm going for that "innocent" dewy look. Just apply to the apples of your cheeks under your powder and then on your lips topped lightly with a shimmery balm (try Burt's Bees Champagne). Brighten your eyes with a light eyeshadow and two coats of mascara, and there ya go - natural and pretty.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/27/2009 3:17:00 PM More reviews by summersucks

While I love the formula, the colour, everything, I just don't think it's worth the price tag. Even though I'm quite pale, I found that I needed to apply quite a bit before it showed up. Once it did, it looked gorgeous, and lasted the full day, but I used it up within a couple of months :o\ that seems a bit crazy considering that my Vincent Longo stain has lasted SO.MUCH.LONGER. And I can use it on my lips, whereas I could not get Posietint to show on my lips no matter how hard I tried.

Also, I hatehatehate the packaging. The bottle leaks, chips, and the brush is utterly useless.

So, will not repurchase. Sad, the colour is seriously amazing.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2009 3:04:00 PM More reviews by endometrium

I love this as a lip stain. Before I found this product I had been looking for a pretty baby pink stain. It doesn't dry out my lips and the color lasts a fairly decent amount of time granted I'm not really eating and drinking a whole lot. The color is perfect and with every application it becomes a deeper and deeper shade of pink, although I have to be careful because sometimes I end up with too bright of a pink lip which isn't the look I'm going for. As a cheek stain this works pretty well too but it probably works best on someone with a porcelain complexion, while I'm on the fair side I do have a bit of olive in my skin tone as well as some redness in my cheeks so needless to say I prefer this stain as a lip stain. The packaging is also really cute and I love the nail polish bottle qualities of it.