January 28, 2015 | 1837 users online

Skincare - Body - Johnson & Johnson - Baby Oil

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2007 9:08:00 PM More reviews by nyomya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

The best make up remover. I've tough sweat/water proof make up (Shiseido sun foudation) to sunscreen (Sofina) and all removed well with a cotton ball at night. After that in the shower, I use either AHA face wash or J&J baby head to toe wash. No clogged pores or break out. The price is so cheap and I love baby scent.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2007 7:16:00 AM More reviews by daphn3_t

Wow, I can't believe how good this works! I get dry, itchy skin in winter which is also prone to eczema. I usually use Lush's King of Skin body butter in the shower to moisturize my skin (I get lazy once I get out of the shower, and hardly apply moisturizer), but KoS melts v fast and just isn't that economical for me.

I picked this up on a whim earlier on at the supermarket, and just had to try it after my shower. It smells real good (love that trademark scent of J&J's!), and absorbs fast. First impressions are good, but will have to try for a longer period of time for true evaluation.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2007 6:56:00 PM More reviews by spitzluvre10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This removes makeup like no other!!! I love it! That's all I use it for though, so I can't comment on it's moisturizing. Great price, I am running out so I'll have to get some more!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2007 1:56:00 PM More reviews by saucymint

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

The best moisturizer out there. You don't need anything else! (It was recommended to me by the skincare specialist at the spa I went to.) Just apply it to wet skin when you're fresh out of the shower, and once it soaks in, your skin will be smooth as a... well, baby's bottom.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2007 1:02:00 PM More reviews by ktvowles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Brilliant, i use it all over my body and it smooths my skin and hydrates my elbows and knees, i bought this in a mini version so it was very cheap. I also use this as an eye makeup remover and it doesnt make me break out, its gentle and kind on the skin too! Perfect product except the bottle is leaky and can leave oil everywhere, but i can cope with that.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2007 8:07:00 PM More reviews by kateST

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i use this to remove eye makeup for the past 2 years. its cheap. it removes all makeup residue. its good for my skin.
i also use it to moisturize (right after the shower) in the summer. when im tanned it makes my skin so moist and glowing.
also i use it on the beach when i tann....i know i know thats bad. but it makes me tan so much faster lol

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2007 12:14:00 PM More reviews by lashenova

My HG eye makeup remover. I may start using this to remove my face makeup (before cleansing) when I run out of jojoba oil. I'll let you guys know if it breaks me out.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2007 8:34:00 AM More reviews by mtgirl118

I use this as my eye makeup remover and I highly recommend it as an eye makeup remover. It takes off all of my mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow, and anything else.

Ellen Marie

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2007 1:02:00 AM More reviews by heileres

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Best eye makeup remover you will ever find!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2007 9:30:00 PM More reviews by 867_5309

I put this in a 50 cent plastic spray bottle which you can buy at walmart in the aisle where the travel toothbrush & soap holders are. This way you can mist the baby oil on you evenly. It's awesome.

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No