December 18, 2014 | 1137 users online

Skincare - Body - Johnson & Johnson - Baby Oil

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2007 1:02:00 PM More reviews by ktvowles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Brilliant, i use it all over my body and it smooths my skin and hydrates my elbows and knees, i bought this in a mini version so it was very cheap. I also use this as an eye makeup remover and it doesnt make me break out, its gentle and kind on the skin too! Perfect product except the bottle is leaky and can leave oil everywhere, but i can cope with that.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2007 8:07:00 PM More reviews by kateST

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i use this to remove eye makeup for the past 2 years. its cheap. it removes all makeup residue. its good for my skin.
i also use it to moisturize (right after the shower) in the summer. when im tanned it makes my skin so moist and glowing.
also i use it on the beach when i tann....i know i know thats bad. but it makes me tan so much faster lol

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2007 12:14:00 PM More reviews by lashenova

My HG eye makeup remover. I may start using this to remove my face makeup (before cleansing) when I run out of jojoba oil. I'll let you guys know if it breaks me out.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2007 8:34:00 AM More reviews by mtgirl118

I use this as my eye makeup remover and I highly recommend it as an eye makeup remover. It takes off all of my mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow, and anything else.

Ellen Marie

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2007 1:02:00 AM More reviews by heileres

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Best eye makeup remover you will ever find!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2007 9:30:00 PM More reviews by 867_5309

I put this in a 50 cent plastic spray bottle which you can buy at walmart in the aisle where the travel toothbrush & soap holders are. This way you can mist the baby oil on you evenly. It's awesome.

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2007 5:16:00 PM More reviews by noodlynootoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the only body mosituriser that works all day...and is super quick to apply in the morning.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2007 5:00:00 PM More reviews by aquaopal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other Eyes: Black

I'm noticing alot of reviewers knocking baby oil. I don't know what to think. But I do love using this. Its great with my eye makeup, and if I'm in a rush its a great instant moisturizer. I did research of my own, but saw nothing alarming concerning the usage of baby oil. Even went to the FDA website, saw nothing "wrong" with mineral oil. I (as well as my son) suffer from eczema outbreaks, and I have never had a problem. Everyone is different I guess.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2007 9:43:00 AM More reviews by moongrrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I always have a bottle of baby oil on hand. It can be used as a bath oil, after-bath moisturizer, and makeup remover. The smell is classic. I'm glad that Johnsons is now advocating applying the oil to dripping wet skin, as that is the trick I've always used to avoid feeling greasy.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2006 6:24:00 PM More reviews by declan

What is all the issue with baby oil and petroleum jelly? They are strong antioxidants (THEY KEEP OXYGEN OFF OF YOUR SKIN) which is what we are looking for. They don't stop you skin from "breathing".Your lungs breathe, your skin does not. What could be more natural than a product that comes straight from Mother Earth? Also, the capabilities of these products is shown over and over again in use in hospitals. Petroleum is actually one of the safest products that you can use on your skin. So, I love this wonderful mineral products...it does exactly what is is supposed to do,

14 out of 23 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No