September 1, 2014 | 1314 users online

Hair Styling Tools - GHD - IV Styler (all sizes)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2007 6:15:00 AM More reviews by steechos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this is the best straightener i have ever used!! EVER. and i have used them all. i have naturally thick and curly hair and if it can straighten mine to perfection (and i mean DEAD straight) then it can straighten anyones! it generally lasts from when i straighten it til when i go to bed.. it doesn't even kink if i go out when it's spitting.. you're on your own in the rain though lol. i've used it whilst living in humid and sticky queensland too and it's still done the trick.
it's hard to comment when it comes to the price because i wouldn't call it cheap.. but i wouldn't call it ridiculously expensive because it's good value for money.
another thing, people sometimes complain about styling irons ruining their hair.. but i've been using the GHD religiously for 5 years and i haven't noticed anything. no damage, dryness etc. if anything, it looks healthier and more shiny compared to when i wear it curly.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2007 3:50:00 PM More reviews by yasmean

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Let me say that: I HAVE NEVER DONE MY OWN HAIR.
I always get it done professionally. For some reason I decided to buy this and give it a try. I JUST SAVED MYSELF THOUSANDS from future salon visits. I have wavy hair. This thing gets my hair pin straight. If I want volume it gives me that. It curls marvelously. Simply marvelously. Even my stylist doesn't get my curls like this. I can make lose sexy waves or the loose "Hollywood" curls. Even when I sleep on the curls they still look good the next day. It's pricey but it can do soo much you will not be disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2007 12:29:00 AM More reviews by pinkeebear48

I just love this iron......it is fantastic.....finally a product that does what it says and lives up to its reputation. A lot of the celebrities, I heard use this product and it has an awesome warranty. I highly recommend this iron. It has a high price tag but is well worth the 200 plus dollars

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2007 3:59:00 AM More reviews by AngelBaby1017

I absolutely LOOOOVVVEEE my iron.

I did splurge for the $240 version iron, and let me tell you, Its the BEST thing I've ever purchased! You can litterally flip, turn, curl and volumize your hair with one tool.

It's got dual voltage, porosity sensors to test your hair to see how damaged or not it is. It has a 30 min shut off, and it heats up like 1000 times a second so your hair will always have the same heat from root to tip.

My FAVORITE thing to do with my iron is take a knitting needle, wrap your hair around it and it gives you this really cool kinky awesome look. Sweet!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2007 7:46:00 PM More reviews by hizzlehazzle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

best $240 I've spent yet. i travel a lot since i go to school abroad and so i need things to be compact, etc. and i love how this has universal voltage. the plates also move so that you can do curls and waves - so you don't really need to buy another heat product (except for the blow dryer) . . . my hair doesn't frizz up easily in the humidity with this AND it's les damaging than my other ceramic irons. it comes with a dvd to show you how to the different styles. it has a two-year warranty, so i'm sure this baby is goig to last me. i'm VERY happy and now i know why most of the salons i go to reccommend this brand.