July 28, 2014 | 970 users online

Foundations - Vichy - Dermablend Corrective Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2008 2:41:00 PM More reviews by lady_r25

i have keratosis pilaris on my arms and some on my back and struggled with it eversince i gave birth to my 1st baby. i've used mac liquid foundation which is great on my face when i apply make-up but not enough coverage for my arms. i finally bought this product and i'm very happy with it. it's quite a miracle! staying power is good especially if you apply the loose powder. i will definitely purchase it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2008 12:03:00 AM More reviews by DJ112

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Holy Grail! I am a foundation junkie...I've tried literally every (department store) foundation out there. I have a lot of hyperpigmenation from my picking my skin. I know... horrible habit! Anyone I'm always on the search for a foundation with heavy coverage that will not look like a mask ie Estee Lauder Double Wear. There's no other foundation out there quite like this. It's highly pigmented so you don't have to use that much. Thank god. I use to pile on so much foundation that it would rub off on my shirt or jacket. Ewww.
Holy grail. Flawless and naturally looking. It doesn't even look like I'm wearing foundation. I do need to touch up with (mac blot) powder in the afternoon b/c I get a lil greasy. Color selection blows..only four to choose from. I wear the lightest one opal which is little too dark so I blend blend blend. I will buy again and again.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2007 3:18:00 PM More reviews by marylizette

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

While it does make you skin look poreless and flawless, it really leaves it very shiny and greasy. And while the coverage does last all day, anything that touches your face will be left with a smear of foundation on it. I MUCH prefer Revlon's Colorstay. Even the matching Vichy/ Dermablend powder without the foundation, has made me uber oily. Not for me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2007 11:12:00 AM More reviews by psmitty

Yuck. While the coverage and lasting power is good, this foundation made me incredibly greasy. With any foundation, I usually get a little shiny by lunchtime- with this stuff, I'm reflective within 30 minutes. I had to blot every hour and still the oil came through. This one is going back!! I also had a minor breakout, although I can't be sure this is the culprit. It just felt gross on. Surprisingly, Avon's Perfect Wear foundation does the job much better- good coverage, no oilies, and no irritation.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2007 12:38:00 PM More reviews by vinlynus

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

Ingredients:

Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Pentylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Methylparaben, Cellulose Gum, Aluminium Hydroxide, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Tristearin, Acetylated Glycol Stearate, Acrylates Copolymer, Butylparaben.
(+/- May Contain : Cl 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Cl 77499, Cl 77492, Cl 77491 / Iron Oxides). continued >>

rated 1 of 5 on 8/19/2007 12:57:00 PM More reviews by nancyjeanwelch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this product based soley on the comments from this web-site. I usually find them to be very in line with the way that I feel about products. However, this is not the case with this product. I ordered this from the U.K., because that is the only place that I could find it. I payed way to much for it with the exchange rate and the additional shipping cost. I would not have minded paying more for it if I would have liked it. Oh, boy was I dissappointed. I tried to like it, I thought maybe I was doing something wrong so I wore it a couple of times. Each time was just as bad. I live in the south so it has been hot here, 100 degrees for the last two weeks. I feel as though this product just melts off my face. It is interesting the way it multiplies on contact. It is a thick foundation, but does not give the appearance of being so. On my skin it left tiny little dots, I guess that was from settling in my pores. I tried application with fingertips and with a sponge. Blending was not the problem. I tried it over a light moisterizer and I tried it plain. It is a thick foundation and it works better with a little moisture. I really hated to mess up this products near perfect reviews but I thought that someone else could possibly benefit from it.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2007 4:01:00 PM More reviews by kidderton

This is wonderful and effective. It covers imperfections well and lasts all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2007 1:13:00 PM More reviews by nschelt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is the perfect balance between moderate and corrective coverage. If you have minor scarring or pigmentation issues, this is your product before leaping to the next step or full coverage corrective cosmetics. Tried it as an undereye concealer, but after a few days it seemed to make my lines a bit worse. Hopefully this product will force other companies to step up the pigment loads in their products. For all the beauty advisors out there, this is the easiest sell ever. Needs more shades, however.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2007 1:41:00 AM More reviews by mantees11

This product is the SH*T!!!I LOOOOVE AND CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT IT,THANK LORD I FOUND IT LOL!,WITH THE VICHY POWDER IT LASTS AND LASTS!!THIS IS THE ULTIMATE FOUNDATION BUY IT!!IM COLOR NUDE

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2007 7:31:00 PM More reviews by Katty

I got this product in the lightest shade (Opal) with my Optimum Points (free!!!). I love this one! I do not use it all over as a traditional foundation, but instead as a concealer. I have some redness and acne scars and this product does an amazing job at hiding those flaws. The cost is $26.00 for a 7 oz tube, which I consider a great price. I find the staying power great (lasts over 8 hours for me, I do use a powder on top). This will certainly last a while for me since I use it as a concealer. The shade is yellow-based but it works well with my skin tone (NW 15-20). Definitely recommend as a concealer as well as a foundation.