October 21, 2014 | 2065 users online

Dry Shampoo - Batiste - Dry Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2012 10:17:00 PM More reviews by sassyBrunette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff!! I use the Batiste hint of color dry shampoo for "Dark and deep brown" ...it takes away all the oil in my hair making it look refreshed! Also blends in well with my dark brown hair!! I took off a lippie because if I put too much in my hair, my hair becomes kind of tangled or too stiff

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2012 1:51:00 AM More reviews by katelin_inline

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I use Batiste XXL volume. I 'm Asian with black hair root.

The fragrance is OK , not make u any headache that normally I can't tolerate any strong smell though it good one, but this one about fragrance is totally OK.

I read from many reviews that the product can leave the grey/whitish on your hair.this things 've never happen to me because I guess I use the small amout of it but throuout all the hair root areas. Sprey it little less than the HOW TO VDO. And you should really need a time to rub it gently , depending also how thick you sprey it.

The more you sprey , the bigger hair volume you can get, but also more time to rub it to wipe-out the white stain.

Even the small amout can have a teriific effect of big bouncy hair!
Flip your hair down and sprey all your roots , you'll end up like a lion king head .

The last one that I 'm quite not satisfied is .. it's couldn't really help make my hair root actually dried-finished look , it's still have greasy in some way . I 'll keep trying the powder

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2012 5:02:00 PM More reviews by ADoyle90815

I decided to try this when I saw it at Ulta, and the clerk even said that it was a great product. Now, this has become my HG dry shampoo it does get rid of excess oils and there isn't the white residue as you get with other dry shampoos. It's especially nice after a gym workout the day after I already washed my hair. I have this in the cool scent, and I plan to try the other scents.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2012 11:01:00 AM More reviews by PaulaBenoit

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased the Tropical scented one from Pharma Plus for $9. Smells like coconuts which I love. I have dark hair and I did not have a problem with it leaving a white cast in my hair. I did accidentally spray my bangs too close and freaked when I saw it was white but it rubbed out very easily and left my bangs grease free. I tried the TRESemme dry shampoo a while ago and some ingredient in that one made my scalp itch. But with the Batiste dry shampoo it delivers as I expected with no irritation. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2012 12:11:00 PM More reviews by jualienne

This stuff is great! I had the normal version first which I liked as it's fab when you're in a rush - or if you're like me and don't like washing your hair too often! It's great for if you're looking to maintain a hair colour as it saves you washing out the colour, you should be using a sulphate free shampoo anyway to keep it maintained more than a normal shampoo.

I then tried the XXL Volume version as I'd ran out and fancied trying another product from the range, and all I can say is I am an official convert now! It's amazing, I can make my hair SO big it's almost unreal! I've been using Tigi Superstar Volume Shampoo & Conditioner as well which is also helping with volume in the first place but after a day or so it inevitably becomes flat.. when I used this my god I was so impressed! I would say the only con with this one though is that it does make your hair very thick and so it knots easily, I would definitely recommend not brushing until it's wet and you've conditioned it. This could be just me though as I have pretty thick hair to begin with.

Hopefully everyone else finds it as great as I did, but not everyone is the same. I would still say check it out even if you're wary as you'll never know if it will work as well as it did for me otherwise!

Thank you Batiste! I'm intrigued to try the rest of the range, but from the results I think I'll stick with the XXL Volume! It's SO good!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/15/2012 12:22:00 AM More reviews by annkw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This does nothing for me. I spray it on my roots from 5 inches away and rub it in after a few seconds then brush out after a minute. My hair is just as oily and clumped afterwards.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2012 12:49:00 PM More reviews by billyrayvalentine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was finally able to find Batiste in France at Leclerc. I purchased the 200 ml /3.76 oz can for 3.70 plus a 50 cents off discount, very good deal.
I got it in original, blush and brit. The three of them smell great: original smells like lemon candies, blush is sweet/floral and brit reminds me of some high-end perfume.
All of them are as effective and leave no white residue at all even on my dark brown roots, so I wouldn't suggest paying more for the brunette version.Just make sure you shake well and spray it far enough from your head, as per directions on the can. It is very easily brushed out and leaves my hair really soft, clean and perfumed.
I was amazed by the result since the only other dry shampoo I'd tried (Klorane) left my hair gritty and grey marks all over the place,making me want to wash it as soon as possible. Batiste is completely different, the result is flawless.
I'll keep on using and repurchasing this over and over.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2012 2:20:00 AM More reviews by luisajames

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this dry shampoo is great for the price. it gives a little more grittiness and texture than i prefer but works well in a pinch to revive the hair. adds great lift and the ones i've tried smell good though a bit strong.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2012 11:35:00 AM More reviews by jira89

love

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2012 6:53:00 AM More reviews by timetoski

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Blush verion absolutely smells like/similar to Michael kors fragrance (agree with 10/28/2010 reviewer). I thought so immediately when I tried it. Works well, though I don't care for MK or tuberose.