August 30, 2014 | 1753 users online

Dry Shampoo - Batiste - Dry Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2012 4:40:00 PM More reviews by Maquillage33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm on my 3rd bottle of this stuff now and I love it!!! Its so great for those days when your hair is greasy because you couldn't be bothered to wash it the night before (always my situation!!) and it gives your hair so much volume without making your hair look ridiculous of course! My hair gets greasy really quickly an this stuff works a treat, it gets rid of all the greasy bits. I dot use this everyday else I would go through bottles and bottles of it!! ( it lasts about 6 weeks for me) I mainly just spray this over my whole head of hair and I feel like I have just washed it! I would definaty recommend this to anyone with any hair type!! I think the ONLY downside to this product is that it isn't that cheap, its about 3 a bottle and it doesn't really last too long but oh well!!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/16/2012 12:49:00 PM More reviews by beabeautyqueen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Y'all are going to down thumb me for this one but I gotta be real here. Yeah - this stuff is good - but it is completely over priced and no better than other dry shampoo products I have tried. I must admit that I like the way Batiste have scented these dry shampoos, mainly because the scents are refreshing and not overpowering. The product overall works and it works well, and doesn't leave too much residue in my hair. That being said, I will state that my biggest problem with it is the price. This retails full price for $10 here in Australia. One can lasts me roughly 2 weeks. The amount of product you get for the price is minimal. I know it feels heavy upon purchase but after 2 or so uses you will know notice how quickly the product disappears. A little does not go a long way with this one. There is hardly any product left after a few uses, and I use it sparingly. Dry shampoo is incredibly cheap to make, and I don't think many people realise that they are forking out $10 a can (that's how much it is here in Aus) for alcohol denate, starch and fragrance. Taking off 3 lippies for price/product amount. Sorry people.

9 out of 14 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2012 8:15:00 PM More reviews by orfhlaith

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I can't imagine being without a can of this!..i previously fell into the trap of washing my hair everyday, a cycle which is really hard to break, but now I can use this a couple of times a week and extend the time between washes and on the days I do use it my hair looks bouncy and full of body, and it also smells great ( I normally use the tropical blush, which smells of coconuts)It is also the perfect styling aid, and I always spritz my roots if I am trying to get my hair into the perfect messy or tidy bun and it never fails to add the body and hold necessary. I was lured into using Klorane from rave reviews in the past and found it to be a more expensive and less effective...

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2012 8:33:00 AM More reviews by TeaGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I had tried a few dry shampoos before and I have to say that I like this one the best. You can pick from a variety of scents but honestly I like the good old original!

I have brown hair and this stuff brushes out completely. Other brands always left me with little white speckles like I had a dry scalp.

My hair always looks clean and shiny after using this. I like to spray it mainly in the areas that matter most which are: the part, sides of my hair in about 2-3 rows and around my face. I leave it for about 30 seconds, then massage it around, then brush. Done!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2012 5:32:00 PM More reviews by laumar27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this! I've tried many dry shampoos over the years and this is the best of the bunch. Refreshes hair, absorbs oily roots, and gives hair a quick lift on those days when you're in between shampoos. I have blonde hair so the temporary lightening effect of the spray is not an issue for me; actually I like it as it makes my hair appear even lighter. No worries if you have dark hair, as it disappears when you brush the spray through. Smells lovely and clean too. Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2012 3:56:00 PM More reviews by anne99415

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I use the tropical scented one and I love it! I have fine, straight, oily hair that I used to wash every day. I heard that it is better to wash your hair every other day and I wanted to try that since I plan to colour my hair in the near future, but my hair tends to get oily by the end of the day. I bought this after reading good reviews online. I'm glad I got it! It really helps me keep my hair looking and feeling clean for a second day, plus I love the scent.
I do have quite dark brown hair, and this can leave a white residue on my roots, even after brushing it out. I find that it does go away eventually though.
I'm not using it right now because the Klorane dry shampoos were on sale and I decided to pick up a couple bottles of those. I would definitely buy it again though, because it's inexpensive and I go through a bottle pretty quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2012 10:20:00 AM More reviews by Tukijan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have thin, lifeless hair. After I wash and blow dry my hair I spray this dry shampoo on my hairlines, wait 2 minutes and blast it with a hairdryer.
It gives my hair MAJOR volume , tousled texture that lasts on and on for 2 days. My HG product !!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2012 10:33:00 AM More reviews by hanako283

Yes, yes, yes! This is the dry shampoo I've been looking for. I've tried Klorane and Principessa dry shampoos in the past. Klorane smelled really bad, and Principessa left a nasty residue. The Batiste dry shampoo has none of those problems. The original scent is very light and undetectable once the shampoo sinks in, and even though I have dark brown Asian hair, it was really easy to brush out the white cast. With this, I am less put off by the idea of not washing my hair for a day or two. The price is slightly high here in Canada (around $10 in most drugstores) but I know it's quite cheap in the States. I'll still repurchase because this is the best dry shampoo so far.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2012 12:08:00 PM More reviews by Vadzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I do love this dry shampoo because it works so well! BUT i hate the white residue it leaves behind which you can't get out with a brush, plus I have dark dark brown hair so it looks like dandruff :( not a good look! Will try the dark version next time, but this stuff is cheap and it works.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2012 2:40:00 AM More reviews by twocentsworth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the only dry shampoo I ever buy now because it's the best. I buy the tropical scent (yellow can).

I have blonde hair and when I first spray it, it leaves a white residue. I let that sit for a minute then brush out. Usually that is enough to clear the residue. If my hair still looks a little powdery I just ruffle my hair with a towel or microfibre cloth.

Gets rid of that greasy look and smells yum!