Batiste Dry Shampoo

4.3

Butane, Isobutane, Rice Starch, Propane, Alcohol Denat., Fragrance, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Benzly Benzoate, Distearyldimonium chloride

I love the batiste dry shampoo and have found it has become a life saver for me on days that I feel that my hair is a bit dry. I have tried all of the different kinds that they do and have no personal favorite. I would buy this again for sure and think it is so good and lasts a long while. Considering the price it is definitely worth the try as it is quite cheap. I also love how they are always nicely decorated.

on 4/8/2013 9:29:00 AM

Hands down amazing,
I love it, can not get enough!

on 4/5/2013 11:30:00 AM

I bought this as it was slightly cheaper then my current dry shampoo, wasnt really a fan. I tried the normal version & the brunette version (I did like the smell of the brunette one :D) however they didnt really bring any life back to my hair or soak up any excess oil. I still hands down prefer my Klorane.

This is the best dry shampoo and I've tried them all! I have long blonde hair and try not to wash it everyday to save it from damage. In desperate times I've managed to go without washing my hair 3 days and people still compliment my hair saying it looks fresh and bouncy. Just make sure you brush out the dry shampoo to avoid that white cast. Otherwise this is the greatest product ever!

on 3/24/2013 4:05:00 PM

Love this stuff. Love. I'm a natural blonde with long hair, so theres no grace period when my roots start to get greasy. Because my hair is long, I noticed the ends were taking a beating from washing so often. This stuff saved my hair I can go longer without showering and it looks just as clean. My ends are thanking me. Slight white powder look if you use too much, but it brushes out easy. The scent of the cool and clean version isn't very strong either. Highly recommend.

on 3/24/2013 12:13:00 PM

Best dry shampoo I have used! My hair gets greasy on the second day and i dont always feel like washing it. with batiste i no longer have to, I'd say it gets 80% of teh grease out of my hair. i dont feel self conscious about my greasy hair anymore.

Only tip is to make sure you rub it in really well so your hair doesn't look white

on 3/20/2013 5:23:00 PM

I wanna thank the one who made the first dry shampoo!!! People with dry hair can never image how the dry shampoo save our life for oily hair. This one is good especially when u got it no more than 5 dollors. But a little unsatisfied for me is, this dry shampoo make my hair looks grey with matte color after i applied it...

on 3/14/2013 12:27:00 AM

Love Batiste. Have it for brunette hair. This is my third purchase and I bought three of Them. Rite Aid doesn't carry it so I got it thru Amazon. I told a friend about it and she loves it too. We sometimes use it for volume on clean hair. It smells great.

on 3/13/2013 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Already bought a back up and just started my first can! I have the one for blonde hair and it is AMAZING at hiding roots. When I first got it I must not have been spraying enough because I didn't see the color but the second time I used it my dark roots instantly vanished! The smell is ok...kinda flowery, kinda old lady but it's nothing overwhelming. It does a good job of removing oil as well but my hair does not get greasy fast. I think it's about $8 at Urban Outfitters and they had lots of different versions. Definitely the best dry shampoo I've tried :)

on 3/13/2013 11:31:00 PM

I have tried everything low end and high end. To spare you the details, Tresemme sucks incredibly, and Oscar Blandi smells like lemon pledge. Suave- the silver can with yellow top- was OK, but I needed tons of it to get the desired effect.

I picked up Batiste on a whim. I got the cherry one.

Let me tell you what I need it for:
my hair is fragile because it's bleached to a platinum color. the less washing and re-styling, the better. I also need volume, and nothing works better than dry shampoo to create tons of volume at the top (oil weights hair down).

this stuff is POTENT. maybe 3 sparse sprays and it's done. which is incredible. the scent in it deodorizes my hair (smoker) and volumizes beautifully.

although the white mist won't show up on my hair, i still have to brush it out and shake it out (flip hair upside down and fluff) because this product is PACKED with oil absorbing goodness.

my new love.