Vaseline Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning lotion

4.1

WATER, PETROLATUM, GLYCERIN, STEARIC ACID, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, GLYCOL STEARATE, DIMETHICONE, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER), HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, HYDROXYETHYL UREA, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, CARBOMER, FRAGRANCE, STEARAMIDE AMP, TRIETHANOLAMINE, METHYLPARABEN, DMDM HYDANTOIN, DISODIUM EDTA, CARAMEL, TITANIUM DIOXIDE.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Ahhh...love Target...as I was there today, I figured I better get a different lotion as I noticed in the gym the legs were a bit flakey. I strolled down the aisles, and found this and the oil version. I opted for this as it was dirt cheap for the vat size ($5 with a $1 off coupon!) and heaven knows, I have about six thousand different lotions! Well, for my post gym shower, I decided to give this stuff a try. I was not disappointed! I love the scent, as it is not too overpowering. The creaminess was great, but a little on the thin side. I can't wait to see if it evens out skin tone, as I do tan. I will def. repurchase! continued >>

on 12/31/2007 8:11:00 PM

I got this as a gift along with a few other things and i thought to myself "I hate Vaseline, so i'm not even going to use this" But i wound up putting it on my hands and thought "Wow this stuff feels and smells nice". So after i took a shower i tried it all over my body and i love it. It gives my skin a nice velvety texture, i look radiant, i smell warm and sweet. It a great product over all.

on 12/29/2007 10:48:00 AM

Great lotion! My roommate was using this, and I noticed how even her skin tone was (she has a darker complexion) and how great the room smelled when she used this. After she let me give it a try, I was hooked. I went out and bought a huge bottle of this for CHEAP ($7 US). This is so much nicer than the Suave lotion I've been using the past few months. The smell is lovely, it's thick but quickly absorbant, my skin has remained soft since using it, and my skin isn't red or dull, especially on my legs (very dry). Will buy again, even though the huge bottle is likely to last quite some time.

on 12/26/2007 8:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have been using this for a year now. It's my HG lotion. It feels rich, but not greasy and softens my skin and has really helped reduce my stretch marks. It has a soft, cocoa butter smell to it, but it's pleasant and not overpowering.

I LOVE this. It smells yummy and moisturizes really well. It leaves my skin baby soft and has a gorgeous sheen. More even-toned too. I'll definitely be buying it again. I have the one with added vitamin e by the way. I also had a really dark scar from a burn which was already smooth but it was really dark and it's almost gone now since I've used this product. I also have some stretch marks on my hips from growth spurts that are fading away. And a lot of minor flaws in my skin have also disappeared thanks to the cocoa butter. This is definitely my HG body lotion, I'm never going to use another body lotion ever again!

on 12/9/2007 1:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is a great product, and an even better price. It absorbs quickly, and smells wonderful. It has the classic cocoa butter aroma, without being so strong you smell like candy. It really helps dry skin and fades some stretch marks. It makes my skin oh so soft, even my hubby uses it.

on 12/4/2007 10:57:00 PM

I've always been a big fan of Vaseline's body lotion line and this one is no different--it leaves my skin so incredibly soft, smooth, and silky. It feels like a luxury moisturizer but without the price. Despite the distinct cocoa smell (can be pleasant in small doses, but I might get sick of it after I smell it everyday) I would repurchase this.

on 12/3/2007 1:09:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I love it!!!!!! It doesnt smell highly chocolaty. Its awesome. A little watery but its so weird it does moisturize.I had a bad dark spot on my arm for like 3 years that i got when I was cooking and oil got on me and burned me, and within about a week of using this lotion it greatly faded now its almost gone. Awesome stuff!! I got it for like 3 bucks at target and it even came with like 30 % free. What a deal!

on 12/1/2007 12:10:00 AM

I cannot stand the smell of this product, which is strange considering I love cocoa butter. Way too perfumey and sweet for me--doesn't actually smell like cocoa butter at all. Because of this, I couldn't leave it on my skin long enough to determine whether or not it is significantly moisturizing, but most Vaseline products usually are.

on 11/30/2007 12:38:00 PM

The drugstore was outta my beloved Palmer's, so I had to opt for this. ITA w/the reviewer below. It really doesn't compare to Palmer's, but it's one of the better body lotions I've tried. The formula is thinner and milkier than Palmer's, but it does sink in nicely and moisturizes all day. Most body lotions I've tried only moisturize for a few hours (Bath & Body Works for example). The smell is pleasant, but not fantastic. It's faintly cocoa butter w/a touch of vanilla/coconut perhaps??? Basically, the scent just isn't as rich and wonderful as Palmer's. Lastly, it tones my skin like the Palmer's, so that's a plus. The color and texture of my skin are excellent and I truly believe it's the cocoa butter. I would purchase again, BUT ONLY if the drugstore was out of my Palmer's.

Top Rated Vaseline Products