April 20, 2014 | 1624 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2007 5:35:00 PM More reviews by kenkat25

I love this stuff! At first I thought this would be just some new product claiming cocoa butter. well this one is the right one! I have never had such smooth skin and it leave a sheen on my skin! The smell is just right! I highly recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2007 9:03:00 PM More reviews by greeneyez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I purchased this when it first came out I was looking for something a bit more moisturizing then what I was using. I love this stuff I have very dry skin and this stuff makes me so smooth and soft. I love the scent I would wear it if they had a body splash lol. I purchased the littler bottle for like $2.99 or something like that(they have a huge bottle for like $5 or a medium sized for $3). I use tons of lotion at once and this has lasted me forever. I still have about half my bottle left. I cant wait to try it out this summer like after you get a tan to keep your skin moisturized I think this is going to be great for that also.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2007 1:38:00 PM More reviews by Sweetest_Taboo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

First off, this lotion is super cheap, which is what drew me to it initially. I, too, had tried Palmers and liked its consistency, but not its strong smell. This lotion smells wonderful, but is not overwhelming. The consistency is great, and once the lotion sinks in, my skin feels incredibly soft. I like using this in conjunction with self-tanners sometimes also. The bottle will last me forever, and I would definitely repurchase. Will keep an eye on my stretch marks to see if this lotion helps.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2007 9:13:00 AM More reviews by Leal18

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I soooo wanted to love this. I usually use Palmer's, but I'm a lotion and chapstick-aholic....have tons of BOTH, so I'm always looking for something new and better.
In the bottle, this smells soo warm and delicious...like chocolate and rum...but...the minute I got it on my skin....UGH...I smelled EXACTLY LIKE SOUR MILK. I couldn't figure out what the smell was and I kept looking around the house to find it...then I realized it was ME. I had to get BACK in the shower and wash it all off after only about ten minutes of having it on my skin.
It looks like I'm alone with this bizzare change in scent once on the skin, so you should give it a try to see if it works for you. It IS a good lotion, but it just turned REALLY sour on my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2007 11:18:00 PM More reviews by SanjaV

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

What can I say but LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this lotion! My dry sensitive skin has never felt better, the smell is sooooo awesome (wish it stayed longer), reminds me of milk chocolate ice cream. Simply this stuff works! Much better than rip-off Dove (quench my a**!)

My only recommendation is to make smaller bottles that I can carry with me in my bag.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2007 11:18:00 AM More reviews by fetishdolly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this soooooo much better than the scent of Palmers. Yes, Palmers smells good, but it's really overwhelming. After a few minutes it can give me a headache, this scent is way more subtle. It is VERY creamy without being greasy or sticky. The largest bottle runs less than $5.00 at W@lM@rt. I think this will save me money buying this than the ever increasing expense of Curel.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2007 9:52:00 PM More reviews by NuMama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Mmmm...smells good. It's not too strong or overpowering like Palmer's but it does have a nice light cocoa butter scent. I have pretty dry skin in the winter and found this wasn't quite thick enough or moisturizing enough. After a heavy duty moisturization at night I apply this in the morning before I get dressed. It does a decent job during the day. My husband likes it so I'll buy it again. Maybe I'll have better luck in the summer when my skin isn't so dry!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2007 3:18:00 AM More reviews by misspriss5000

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My HG lotion! Smells yummy, absorbs quick, moisturizes well for a long time, doesn't leave a film, and doesn't get sticky when you wash your hands. Plus available at local drugstores. Who could ask for more?

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2006 4:06:00 PM More reviews by Dreamweaver

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

The best body lotion on the market for dry skin! It comes in a convenient pump bottle, it glides on and is quickly absorbed, and the delicous scent doesn't linger to overpower my perfume. The largest of the bottles sells for under $6.00 at my local pharmacy, so it doesn't get much better than this!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2006 1:47:00 PM More reviews by gingery

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the best lotion I've come across. I have trouble with upper thigh and upper arm bumps, especially in the winter (which it is now), and this lotion has completely eliminated them on my legs and mostly on my arms. I find I have to exfoliate less too. The only draw back is that it's very sweet smelling. I like the cocoa butter scent, but this is a bit much for me. The smell does fade quickly though, so it won't interfere with perfume. It's under $10 for a huge bottle. A definite repurchase.