October 21, 2014 | 887 users online

Mascara - E.L.F. - Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 12/20/2009 1:56:00 AM More reviews by Kiki91768

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I really didn't use the wet gloss lash so I can't give a review on that side of it but I did use the clear brow mascara and it's ok. I used it after finishing with my eyebrow pencil and it looks great. It applies the right amount and it doesn't look like I put gel on my brows. BUT mid day thur it gives up. I will go to the mirrow to check my makeup and my eyebrows don't have that nice hold to them. I guess if you don't mind applying a product several times a day than this is something to look for because of the price. It just not for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2009 9:45:00 PM More reviews by PinkMargarita

I too use both ends on my brows. It helps to give them a more defined shape and keep them in place. I do usually have to use several coats throughout the day as it does not seem to last as long as some other brow products do, but for the most part it does what it should and you cant beat the price!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/7/2009 2:49:00 AM More reviews by tojoyamoto

I got it too smooth my brows into place-- which it does if my hair doesn't touch them and the wind doesn't blow on them. I can only tell I have this on my brows by the fact that my brow hairs are a little coarser. Not cool, Zeus.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2009 1:35:00 PM More reviews by dtm428

I really don't have a use for clear mascara, so I use both sides as a brow gel. Works great for me. Only $1. Can't beat that!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/18/2009 4:23:00 PM More reviews by MissVeronyka

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is ok I guess if you absolutely find yourself in need of something like this. I honestly find this product not a necessity. I don't use it often at all but when I do, I only use the eyebrow side and it really doesn't keep my brows from moving. A deffinate "eh" product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2009 3:58:00 PM More reviews by maybelle

I bought this along with the Max Factor clear mascara, and found them both to be fairly similar in the way they applied, dried and stayed on. The only difference was the price ($1 for E.L.F., $7 for the Max Factor), the fact that the E.L.F. one has two brushes, one for lashes and one for brow, and the amount you get (the Max Factor tube is pretty large, 0.34 oz, and the E.L.F., even combining the brow and lash amounts, look smaller). I usually don't like mascaras, but when I need a bit of definition, I'll use these. I've used clear mascaras in the past, and they seem to behave as I remember. You have to let them dry, but they won't cause a nasty smear if you mess up. Sometimes you get little "dew drops" that you can comb away carefully, but no clumps. The only downside I'm finding with any mascara is that if I don't let them dry, they smear all over the inside of my glasses. However, I still like them for an almost everyday mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2009 4:13:00 AM More reviews by ShamyBabess

I love this product so much.
I have very dark, thick eyebrows and this is the thing to get them undercontrol. Like, if i dont use this on my brows in the morning, I feel as if theyre a complete mess.
I dont really like the clear mascara on my eyelashed so i just use both sides for my brows and it works fantastic.
And its only $1? You cannot beat that.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2009 8:50:00 PM More reviews by gracie114

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

My eyebrows can get pretty unruly and this does an awesome job of keeping a great shape the whole day. The price cannot be beat. I can't really say much about the clear mascara part, because I like my eyes to look dramatic.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2009 1:44:00 AM More reviews by missyangel

its only a dollar so i cant really complain.. since i dont color my brows it gives me a natural look & keeping my brows in shape

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2009 5:57:00 PM More reviews by heygerlhey

not a strong gel, but it still keeps your eyebrows in place.