E.L.F. Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua(Water), PVP, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Polyacrylic Acid, PEG-8, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

on 3/24/2010 2:22:00 AM

Great Product & Great Value. I use this mascara on my eyebrows only and this is so much better than Maybelline Clear Mascara. The size of the brush fits my eyebrows and does not distribute too much product. The gel holds my eyebrows in tact all day. I will buy this product again...

on 3/21/2010 9:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I *really* wanted to love this product. I mean the price was amazing ($1.00), it has two sides, the brush is great, BUT after using this for about two weeks I noticed that my eyebrows started to accumlate white flakes throughout the day! It took me a whille to connect it to this product. Even when I used a small amount, I still got the flakes. Had to trash the product, but washed and kept the nice brushes. Oh well, back to my Maybelleline.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Better than any other brow gel I've ever used! I use both ends for my brows and I LOVE it. I have long, unruly hairs and this keeps them in line better than any other product I've tried. I wish the tube was larger, but for $1 I'll just buy more!

on 2/15/2010 2:36:00 PM

What a great find!!! This product is not only super inexpensive, but it works better than any of the higher priced products I have tried over the years. No other similar product's applicator has covered my brows in one stroke. Other products treat this like it is a clear mascara, or SHOULD work on brows, but the mascara applicators just don't do the trick correctly - E.L.F. addressed this beautifully. And all for just $1.00.

PROS:
- really inexpensive, but good quality
- incredible brow applicator wand - does the job in one stroke
- one "dip" and enough product is dispensed to cover your brow

CONS:
- ABSOLUTELY NONE!!!

on 2/10/2010 8:42:00 PM

You can't beat the price on this product! I use this to control my eyebrows and it holds them in place all day. Definitely would repurchase...it's only $1

on 2/8/2010 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is cheap and it works. I highly recommend this to everyone. For the price, it's worth a try.

on 2/7/2010 12:20:00 AM

i would buy this a million more times. my eyebrows have always had a mind of their own and they always get out of place. this product locks them in place and you dont feel or see the product at all. i havent actually used this on my lashes..and im not sure what its for..but ill just use both sides on my brows for now. its only a dollar..what do you have to loose?

on 1/28/2010 2:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was surprised by the negative reviews on this product, well, sort of. There are so many mega-holding products out there now, if you're used to that, this may seem a bit weak in comparison. I like it, it works great for me, possibly because my brows are not full. I don't know why but as I get older my brows get a bit squirrel-y looking, growing in odd directions, it's crazy looking! I bought this just to use on my brows and I'm not sure why it holds better than a wax on me but it does.I love wax, particularly Revlon ColorStay pencils for color but it just doesn't get my brows going in the right direction. This clear gel does, which is odd as it is a very light hold, it doesn't feel stiff or sticky at all but it does put my brows back where they're supposed to be and they stay that way. Like every other product out there, it may not work for everyone, but it's a buck, worth a try in my opinion. I'll continue to buy.

on 1/17/2010 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

i was looking for a brow gel and found this.
i saw alot of others but this was only $1 so i thought either it works or it doesnt. i wouldnt feel bad spending money on it.

it does the job nicely. i use it to shape my brows and keep them looking neat.

on 1/14/2010 6:54:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

One of my favorite products from elf. Why pay a ton of $$$ for a clear brow gel from mac when this does exactly the same thing for $1.00!!! I don't really understand why would someone use clear mascara...Anyways I use both sides on my brows. I've been using it for about three weeks now and not once I've had reapply. I'll buy this for as long as they make it. A++++++