Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink

4.3

i LOVE this eyeliner. i used MAC blacktrack mascara before and was not satisfied with it. it was hard to apply because it was dry and i had to mix it with lotion. after i ran out, i did not want to buy it again. so i did a bit of research for a better eyeliner and found many positive reviews about the bobbi brown eyeliner. i bought it the next day and i do not regret buying it. this eyeliner is a little pricey but is worth every penny and little goes a long way. gotta give this one 5 lippies =).

on 1/14/2007 4:18:00 AM

I have this color and Espresso Ink that I bought separately on different occasions. I have tried MANY different types and brands of eyeliner and I believe this is one of the better liners compared to all others I previously owned before. I hate to say it but every eyeliner smudges at one point or another. This is exactly like MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack (although more expensive) BUT I believe that BB lasts longer (especially on my bottom line). I think it takes 6+ hours until my bottom line smudges a bit in the corners when I wear this but that's good enough for me!

I've always been a fan of eyeliner pencils and hated the "wet" unnatural look of ink eyeliners. The girl at the Bobbi Brown counter recommended it, and I was amazed how if you apply it correctly it can have the same natural look of an eyeliner. Purchasing both the gel eyeliner and brush can be expensive, but the gel eyeliner seems to last forever! My roommate still has the one she bought a year ago. Just make sure to clean the brush after every use.

on 12/27/2006 4:42:00 PM

Hands down, one of the best gel eyeliners out there. Tons of staying power, doesn't flake/cake/wear off, no smudging. I love it - it's the only eyeliner I wear and have been buying this since it came out on the market.

on 12/1/2006 2:33:00 PM

HG, HG, HG. This is awesome, and lasts all day. It is a teensy bit hard to apply if you are a cheapskate like me and use and old eye shadow sponge brush to apply it (a pointy one). But mistakes are easily fixed with a q-tip. This stuff rocks! I had the hardest time finding eyeliner that would not give me "raccoon eyes". This it it, y'all!!!

on 11/16/2006 5:42:00 PM

My first Bobbi Brown ink liner dried up when it was less than half gone. I closed the bottle tightly after each use. It is a small price to pay for a wonderful product. I use the MAC 266 angle brush to apply the product. I put a little lotion on a Q tip to erase mistakes. Once it has time to dry, it will NOT smudge off.

on 10/2/2006 5:37:00 PM

I LOVE this liner! Goes on smoothly and professionally. I got the brush that was recommended & I'm glad I did! Precise lining, little effort. And it DOES last all day. I would definately buy this again!

on 9/24/2006 4:12:00 PM

This is great, a lovely jet black gel eyeliner that lasts all day. Love the fact that I can apply it with a brush - I can get more precision and a finer line than with kohl and easier to apply than with liquid.

on 9/19/2006 4:53:00 PM

THIS is the black eyeliner I've been waiting for. It is black. Very, very black. And what else should black eyeliner be, but very black? It can be gently dotted above the lash line for a natural look or used to make a dramatic cat's eye. It took forever to swap for it but it was worth the wait!

on 9/13/2006 1:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

love this product. look super natural cant see obvious is add eyeliner . one more must mention is super long lasting without mess up my eye lid. It is also easy to remove with eye make up remover. COMPARE with my MAC power point eyeliner bobbi is far cheaper and far better!!!!!I gv up on MAC product. this bobbi brown ink gel eyeliner is a must hv item for all girls.