July 30, 2014 | 1061 users online

Eyeliner - Bobbi Brown - Long Wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2006 4:53:00 PM More reviews by Mudskipper

THIS is the black eyeliner I've been waiting for. It is black. Very, very black. And what else should black eyeliner be, but very black? It can be gently dotted above the lash line for a natural look or used to make a dramatic cat's eye. It took forever to swap for it but it was worth the wait!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2006 1:39:00 AM More reviews by chin94

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

love this product. look super natural cant see obvious is add eyeliner . one more must mention is super long lasting without mess up my eye lid. It is also easy to remove with eye make up remover. COMPARE with my MAC power point eyeliner bobbi is far cheaper and far better!!!!!I gv up on MAC product. this bobbi brown ink gel eyeliner is a must hv item for all girls.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2006 4:28:00 PM More reviews by 4chrisc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Finally a liner that stays on all day. I have tried a lot of them (stila smudge pots, mineral liners, MAC) but this is the only one that lasts.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2006 1:32:00 PM More reviews by gohgoomah

after reading all the rave reviews regarding this gel eyeliner, i finally went out and purchased it for myself!! :) i'm really glad i did, i really like the texture of this eyeliner. it definitely looks like pencil but it has the precision of a liquid eyeliner. i love how you can play it up or down according to what side of the brush you use to apply it. the reason why i thought this was on the expensive side (though i'm sure you can get it cheaper on ebay) is that since it was my first time purchasing, i had to purchase both the brush and the liner. i'm thinking this will probably last me a long long time, so in that sense, i think it's very much worth the price! :) definitely doesn't budge, though sometimes i will have smudges underneath my eyes if i don't prime/conceal my eye area. otherwise, i'm very happy with this purchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2006 11:48:00 PM More reviews by ktbzee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I saw all the great reviews for this product about it lasting all day and what not, so today I put it to the ultimate test. I woke up, washed my face, applied clarins sun screen, then the eyeliner. I cleaned then used my tiny little brow brush and lihed about 3/4 of the lid right ON the lash line, and quickly used a smudger to soften the lines. I went for my morning three mile jog and just FYI my face sweats profusley all the time it is hard for me to wear any make up at all in the summer. After the jog and after wiping my face several times on my tee shirt, I was amazed that the liner had stayed put, it was right on the lash line where I had placed it!!! And after careful examination of my tee shirt, I noticed no black at all. WOW I then headed to the gym for some weights and such, then rinsed off in the shower. I washed my face with neutrogena and wow, eyeliner still on, though if i wiped hard enough with my towel it would start to budge. I washed my face for bed just now and using lancome eye make up remover, it all came right off. I have never sucessfuly worn eyeliner before, but after today, I am sure going to start! HIGHLY RECOMENDED!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2006 4:20:00 AM More reviews by sweetiekinsforever

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

bought this several years ago & i still haven't used this up. you definitely get your money's worth. plus, this product stays on for the most part. as with most eyeliners, bb's tends to result in a very light raccoon eyed look. but to it's defense, not as easily nor as quickly as the other brands/textures i've tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2006 1:42:00 AM More reviews by lindsay23872

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a really great eyeliner. It's a gel which imo is easier to work with and this bb one stays on forever. Mine hasn't dried up yet which i'm happy about and i've had it for about 3 months. I would repurchase although I doub't i'll ever use it up!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2006 12:59:00 AM More reviews by bobbibrowneyes

On my top lids, liquid eyeliner was too harsh looking, and pencil smudged much too easily. The perfect solution was the gel eyeliner. It honestly lasts me the whole entire day with no smudges whatsoever. I also love the fact that it has a soft look like a pencil but I can use the eyeliner brush to wing the eyeliner on the outer corners like I used to do with liquid.
The price for the gel liner is great considering the tube lasts a long time and the quality is unbeatable. I think MAC might provide a slightly cheaper version.

edit: I hate how fast it dries out. Since using this product, I have moved onto the Stila Smudge Pot since it seems to be more deeply pigmented.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2006 9:46:00 PM More reviews by NewOne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was my first BB gel eyeliner purchase and I stopped using it because it was too heavy looking on my eyes (didn't know about the BB brush). I recently bought the Paula's choice precision liner, and went back to using this. I'm happy to say that with the brush, (which is a bargain) it works great on my upper lashes. It has "revolutionized" the way I do my eyes. I don't have smudges or run-off anymore, and I find I can afford to skip mascara since it makes my lashes look so thick. That is a blessing since I've never found a mascara that can stand up to my sweaty facial skin. I still find the color too heavy for my lower lashes. I'm going to try one of the other colors for my lower lids. This product is so amazing, I'd love to have more. (update: I tried sepia and it works great on upper and lower lids. Good for a daytime look)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2006 10:53:00 AM More reviews by JulesKY

Great basic black gel liner. Goes on smoothly and evenly even for a novice with eyeliner like myself. The reason I'm giving this a four is because it is not completely waterproof. I apply this liner to my lashline at 6:30 a.m. and by 7:00 p.m. the majority of it has vanished though not enough to look like I'm not wearing liner. Overall a great eyeliner that I will purchase again if I ever run out!