January 26, 2015 | 1947 users online

Eyeliner - Bobbi Brown - Long Wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2007 6:51:00 PM More reviews by watermelon760

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've always been a fan of eyeliner pencils and hated the "wet" unnatural look of ink eyeliners. The girl at the Bobbi Brown counter recommended it, and I was amazed how if you apply it correctly it can have the same natural look of an eyeliner. Purchasing both the gel eyeliner and brush can be expensive, but the gel eyeliner seems to last forever! My roommate still has the one she bought a year ago. Just make sure to clean the brush after every use.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2006 4:42:00 PM More reviews by kiiat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Hands down, one of the best gel eyeliners out there. Tons of staying power, doesn't flake/cake/wear off, no smudging. I love it - it's the only eyeliner I wear and have been buying this since it came out on the market.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2006 2:33:00 PM More reviews by annoyed187

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

HG, HG, HG. This is awesome, and lasts all day. It is a teensy bit hard to apply if you are a cheapskate like me and use and old eye shadow sponge brush to apply it (a pointy one). But mistakes are easily fixed with a q-tip. This stuff rocks! I had the hardest time finding eyeliner that would not give me "raccoon eyes". This it it, y'all!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2006 5:42:00 PM More reviews by iluvmac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My first Bobbi Brown ink liner dried up when it was less than half gone. I closed the bottle tightly after each use. It is a small price to pay for a wonderful product. I use the MAC 266 angle brush to apply the product. I put a little lotion on a Q tip to erase mistakes. Once it has time to dry, it will NOT smudge off.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2006 5:37:00 PM More reviews by 0327

I LOVE this liner! Goes on smoothly and professionally. I got the brush that was recommended & I'm glad I did! Precise lining, little effort. And it DOES last all day. I would definately buy this again!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2006 4:12:00 PM More reviews by sarah1982

This is great, a lovely jet black gel eyeliner that lasts all day. Love the fact that I can apply it with a brush - I can get more precision and a finer line than with kohl and easier to apply than with liquid.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2006 4:53:00 PM More reviews by Mudskipper

THIS is the black eyeliner I've been waiting for. It is black. Very, very black. And what else should black eyeliner be, but very black? It can be gently dotted above the lash line for a natural look or used to make a dramatic cat's eye. It took forever to swap for it but it was worth the wait!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2006 1:39:00 AM More reviews by chin94

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

love this product. look super natural cant see obvious is add eyeliner . one more must mention is super long lasting without mess up my eye lid. It is also easy to remove with eye make up remover. COMPARE with my MAC power point eyeliner bobbi is far cheaper and far better!!!!!I gv up on MAC product. this bobbi brown ink gel eyeliner is a must hv item for all girls.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2006 4:28:00 PM More reviews by 4chrisc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Finally a liner that stays on all day. I have tried a lot of them (stila smudge pots, mineral liners, MAC) but this is the only one that lasts.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2006 1:32:00 PM More reviews by gohgoomah

after reading all the rave reviews regarding this gel eyeliner, i finally went out and purchased it for myself!! :) i'm really glad i did, i really like the texture of this eyeliner. it definitely looks like pencil but it has the precision of a liquid eyeliner. i love how you can play it up or down according to what side of the brush you use to apply it. the reason why i thought this was on the expensive side (though i'm sure you can get it cheaper on ebay) is that since it was my first time purchasing, i had to purchase both the brush and the liner. i'm thinking this will probably last me a long long time, so in that sense, i think it's very much worth the price! :) definitely doesn't budge, though sometimes i will have smudges underneath my eyes if i don't prime/conceal my eye area. otherwise, i'm very happy with this purchase!