April 19, 2014 | 1772 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Moisturizing Body Wash - "Deep Moisture"

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2002 2:15:00 PM More reviews by princess22222

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this stuff is amazing!! i have tried like EVERY moisturizing body wash out there and my skin stiil alway felt dry. but when you use this, i don't even have to put on lotion after! buy it now!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2002 3:57:00 PM More reviews by MeditativeRose

Fantastic for people with dry skin. I use this regularly, and though I still have to use moisturizing lotion after showering, I find that this body wash helps minimize itching from dry skin. Awesome!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2002 11:09:00 PM More reviews by Lisau

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love all the Dove body washes, but use this one daily. It has a nice, light, refreshing fragrance and makes my skin feel very soft and hydrated. I purchase all kinds of body washes and shower gels but I always end up coming back to this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2002 3:47:00 PM More reviews by Rayvenn

While I was away on business, I stopped by a local Wal-Mart to pick up a few "travel size" items and came across Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash. Great! I thought, I can buy this and not lug around all this stuff in my suitcase! Well, this stuff is AMAZING. It has this remarkably fresh smell, rich lather and left my skin so soft and moisturized, not greasy. FABULOUS! I use only Dove soap, and now, Dove Body Wash will be a staple in my bathroom!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2002 10:01:00 PM More reviews by kimm

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Smells great (nice, fresh, and soft) but instead of leaving my skin a "soft" type of moisturized, left it feeling greasy. And forget using it after a work out, left my skin completely oily. Wouldn't buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2002 1:16:00 AM More reviews by fancypants

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This body wash feels great out of all the ones I've tried so far. It doesn't leave my skin feeling dry. I like how silky my skin feels afterwards. This will be a frequent purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2002 1:03:00 PM More reviews by melanier

This stuff is great. Dove body wash is always in my shower. The scent is light so it doesn't compete w/any lotions or perfumes you may want to put on later. It keeps skin soft and smooth.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2002 1:20:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have dry skin and this body wash keeps it soft. It also smells nice.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2002 8:02:00 PM More reviews by Mickie176

I have to agree with the other reviewer, this body wash is the best I have come across. My skin was soft and silky all day long. It felt as though I had put lotion on! This is a definite keeper.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2002 3:21:00 AM More reviews by jezseeca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

well, i did it. i finally found my favourite body wash!

up until this point, they all sort of seemed the same, no biggie.

but--i tried Dove's "Deep Moisture" Body wash, made for esp. dry skin--- and it was wonderful! this was has left my skin softer and with more moisture than most lotions do!

and, now, at the end of the day, my skin is still soft! i'm not used to this pampering! :)

i'm gonna stick with this one from now on. i'm in love!