Dove Moisturizing Body Wash - "Deep Moisture"

4.3

Water, Sunflower Oil, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Giardicus, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Lauric Acid, Cocamide MEA, Fragrance, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Lanolin Alcohol, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Etidronic Acid, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), PEG 30 Dipolyhydroxystearate (may contain)

This has to be the only cleanser (that I can remember) that hasn't left my skin with a dry, squeaky clean feeling. Being clean is a good thing, yes, but not when you can't run your hands over your skin without here a squeaky sound.

Yuck. Hated this. It smelled stale & funky to me and left my body with a coated film. After a month I found tiny lil white bumps on my arms and chest. I threw this out. Never again will I purchase something so vile.

This is a very moisturizing body was that I prefer to use in the winter. It really helps to cut down on the 'itchy leg syndrom' I experience with alot of body washes. Nice sweet scent, although I do prefer the scent of their bar soap.

This body wash has saved my skin in this 20 degree weather we've been having. It is so moisturizing, smells good, and makes my skin feel so soft. I will definitely keep using this!
UPDATE- After using this for a few weeks I developed an allergic reaction to this. Red dots all over my skin. Every time I try to use this I get red dots, not with any other body wash does this happen. I know it was this because it was the only different product I added into my routine. I've found I cannot use any Dove soap products because even the sensitive skin one gave me an allergic reaction. Too bad because I liked this :(

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

A staple for me. It is very moisturizing, just as it promises..lotsa creamy lather..doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and all that good stuff. Fresh light scent that isn't overwhelming.

ETA: Walmart's knock off of this is pretty much as good as the real thing..so if you wanna save a few bucks..or are feeling extra cheap like I am sometimes lol... continued >>

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This product is great. Like others have said, it has a nice, clean smell that does not overpower you. It also lathers up well. And, at around five dollars for a HUGE bottle, the value cannot be beat!!

Actually, I was recommended by my dermatologist to use Dove body washes (or the bar soap but i prefer body washes). Very good product. Doesn't irritate my skin at all. And of course- IT'S CHEAP! So you can happily splurge on something else like facial lotions or makeup :)

......

this stuff is AMAZING!!! it truly leaves my skin feeling soft. my skin is significantly less flakey since i've been using this. i will never even try another body wash...this is it!!!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

My older patients in the nursing homes swore by Dove products,and this is no exception.I love how this turns my dry,tight,itchy skin supple again.It does leave a film in the tub,so I try to use sparingly.A truly great product.