Dove Moisturizing Body Wash - "Deep Moisture"

4.3

Water, Sunflower Oil, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Giardicus, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Lauric Acid, Cocamide MEA, Fragrance, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Lanolin Alcohol, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Etidronic Acid, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), PEG 30 Dipolyhydroxystearate (may contain)

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

A staple for me. It is very moisturizing, just as it promises..lotsa creamy lather..doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and all that good stuff. Fresh light scent that isn't overwhelming.

ETA: Walmart's knock off of this is pretty much as good as the real thing..so if you wanna save a few bucks..or are feeling extra cheap like I am sometimes lol... continued >>

on 12/29/2002 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This product is great. Like others have said, it has a nice, clean smell that does not overpower you. It also lathers up well. And, at around five dollars for a HUGE bottle, the value cannot be beat!!

Actually, I was recommended by my dermatologist to use Dove body washes (or the bar soap but i prefer body washes). Very good product. Doesn't irritate my skin at all. And of course- IT'S CHEAP! So you can happily splurge on something else like facial lotions or makeup :)

on 12/15/2002 10:58:00 PM

......

on 12/2/2002 3:14:00 PM

this stuff is AMAZING!!! it truly leaves my skin feeling soft. my skin is significantly less flakey since i've been using this. i will never even try another body wash...this is it!!!

on 11/9/2002 8:59:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

My older patients in the nursing homes swore by Dove products,and this is no exception.I love how this turns my dry,tight,itchy skin supple again.It does leave a film in the tub,so I try to use sparingly.A truly great product.

on 10/13/2002 12:05:00 AM

I like it, but it leaves suds all in the tub. Even the scrubbing bubble shower spray doesn't get rid of them.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

this stuff is amazing!! i have tried like EVERY moisturizing body wash out there and my skin stiil alway felt dry. but when you use this, i don't even have to put on lotion after! buy it now!!

Fantastic for people with dry skin. I use this regularly, and though I still have to use moisturizing lotion after showering, I find that this body wash helps minimize itching from dry skin. Awesome!

on 8/3/2002 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I love all the Dove body washes, but use this one daily. It has a nice, light, refreshing fragrance and makes my skin feel very soft and hydrated. I purchase all kinds of body washes and shower gels but I always end up coming back to this.