MAC Veluxe Pearl - All That Glitters

4.4

it's an amazing colour, it gives a perfect awake look without looking overpowering! it looks gorgeous on every skintone...I highly recommend it!
=)

This is my HG all over lid colour from spring until the first days of fall. I'm a C3 in Studio Fix. All That Glitters is a soft, shimmery, champagne-y peach colour with no fall-out whatsoever. It really compliments my brown eyes and dark brown hair quite well. I find that it really warms up my face. In the morning I only have about half an hour to get ready and this eyeshadow makes it very easy for me. It's very easy to make it dressy for a night out: I'll usually add Shale as a crease colour and Nars's Bali to darken up the outer V...this results in a very classy, modern smokey eye. In my opinion, All That Glitters is one of the eyeshadows I think everyone should own. It's well worth the money and it also flatters many skin tones. Would definitely buy again:)

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I think this works very well with warm skin tone. I am NC30, and on my eyes, the color shows up slightly pinky peach, and it is very shimmery. Lovely highlight or lid color. Very happy to have this.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this color. It's like an orangey brown color depending on how much of it is applied to my lids. Nice lid color for a very neutral look.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

So... I tried this eye shadow and it looks...awful on me. I am fair skinned (NC20) and this looks orangy-brown..:(

Eye shadows i cannot wear are orange and pink.

.It makes me look tired but more like I was in a fight. It looks like I have swollen eyes :( When I took this off my eyes looked heaps better. So if you are light skinned, it may not work out for you... :( Try before you buy! :)

Love this shadow when im in a rush i just throw it on and go.......you dont even need a crease colour with this shade.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I received this in a swap and it didn't look like a color I would normally wear. I already had NYX Champagne which was not a favorite, but I went ahead and wore it the next day. Nice wash of color! So I swatched the two together and they were very close, until you start change the lighting. The undertones are different Champagne has a orange undertone, were All That Glitters has a purple undertone. Purple undertone is very neutral making the shade more wearable.

For reference I'm a NW/NC 25 or Light-Medium with Neutral/Beige Undertone.

My absolute most favouritest eye shadow, and I have TONNES of eyeshadows! :)

This eyeshadow compliments my green/hazel eyes. I put a sweep of it all over, up to eyebrows, with thick liner and statement lip, or use it as my eyelid base colour and do loads of contouring with bronzier shades. It's amazing. And I almost didn't pick it up cos when I swatched it at te counter, It looked so MBLEH! :-O

Kudos to MAC! :)

PS - The only thing that sucks is the price... 15euro?! (Irish prices)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Wow. I have to say, I'm just not impressed. This is my first MAC eyeshadow, and it just doesn't do much for me. I thought I'd branch out a little and try other products by MAC than just the lipstick I have bought on and off for several years. I chose this color because I often wear just a wash of a champagne color all over my lids and it seemed I could do that with All That Glitters. I have pretty dry skin and don't have oily eyelids usually. I rarely wear a primer because I just have never needed to. This stuff just disappears! I put it on this morning around 8 and by noon it was GONE. There was a little shimmer left, nothing else.
I have several eyeshadows which are almost the exact same pinky/peachy champagne color (Alima's Chai, ZuZu Luxe's Eternity, Clinique Lucky Penny), and they all last all day long and then some, without primer. Sad I spent the money on this.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I LOVE THIS EYESHADOW. It some hows manages to work it's way into an eyeshadow look that I do. Majorty of the time, it's my main lid color but sometimes I'll add it as a brow bone or tear duct high-light. The pigmentation is great and I love the color. Lovelovelove.

Top Rated MAC Products