July 30, 2014 | 2017 users online

Lotions/ Creams - LUSH - Lemony Flutter

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2008 12:03:00 PM More reviews by katelovesmac

I bought this product during my haul yestarday at LUSH. It smelt gorgeous! Really lemony. It left my cuticles soft and my nails shiny. I also used a little on my heels and elbows and it was great for that too. I think this pot is going to last me ages but I will deffinetly repurchase when it runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2008 12:43:00 AM More reviews by Hellykitto

Best Darn Cuticle Cream ever, Period.

If you polish your nails more than once a week, this is a MUST. It does go on greasy, the smell is strong, and the tub is so ginormous that it will definitely last beyond the bogus "expiration date" LUSH puts on their products.

Nothing on the planet keeps my cuticles from peeling off than this. Nothing. It is also awesome for heels and elbows.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/28/2008 12:20:00 PM More reviews by jessimara

This is only useful after a manicure, massage or in partcularily dry/cold climates. The gorgeous smell is delicious and I pray for someone to bring out a similar scent for perfume (any suggestions???)
It's consistency is thick creamy and is really good on elbows, knees as well as cuticles and hands. It sinks in really well, and the price I think is worth the product. It's a cute colour, amazing scent, and the cute kitschy packaging - all eco-sourced - is SO Lush.
Would buy again, but it's so thick and you have to use it so sparingly I don't think I will for a good year!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2008 3:54:00 AM More reviews by LipBalmFiend

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love the lemon scent and the thick texture of this cuticle cream. It's nice and thick and greasy, but it doesn't take long to sink in. This keeps my cuticles soft and healthy looking. The scent reminds me of Fruit Loops.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2008 5:31:00 AM More reviews by akkure

I really love this product, and have only been using it about 3 days. It is solid in the box and when you put it on it turns oily, easy to work with and leaves my cuticles soft and nice. The tub is really big and you only need a small amount, I see this lasting me for a long time!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2008 3:10:00 PM More reviews by ChristinaSF

Not an HG for me, but a good cuticle cream.

This is a thick balm, like a cream. It smells like lemon and is VERY pungent. If I wear it during the day, I get a headache from the scent.

It goes on thick and greasy. It takes a while to absorb and leaves my fingers greasy - so I put a thick layer on my cuticles at night, then put on some cotton gloves. By morning, it's all absorbed and my cuticles are soft and my nail tips are whiter. (I assume that's because of the acidic lemon juice).

It comes in a large tub - 1.5 oz for about $15. Each container has an expiration date, which seems to be about 14 months from date of packaging.

update 2/2/09: This has become an HG for me. *Hate* the smell (I still get headaches from it about once a month) but love what it does for my cuticles and hands.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2008 10:56:00 PM More reviews by Sarasotagirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Would I buy this again? Maybe. I like: The scent (sort of Lemon! and OK only if you really love the scent of lemons, as I do), the large amount of the product you get, the fact that once you peel off the labels, it makes a rather chic little black tub that doesn't look awful on your desk. I don't like: That it doesn't soften my cuticles THAT much. It's better than most cuticle butters, but not better than Cuticle Eraser (though it does smell better) and probably not much better than most of my cuticle oils. It's OK. It's fine. It does the job, but it hasn't won my heart. Or changed my life. Now, what about that Q-tica balm I keep hearing about ....?

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2008 3:55:00 AM More reviews by snowrabbit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this on a complete whim when I was browsing through LUSH. I don't really have any dry spots except on the back of my heels and it did seem to help. I've been using this mainly for my cuticles though and I never thought it would do anything except leave a nice lemony scent but my cuticles do look really shiny and healthy. I bought mine last week and it's already half gone because I left it close to my heater which just melted it into a liquid-oil state (no fault of the product- I was just really careless). It's a pretty good deal if you keep it away from heat-generating devices because I think it can last an entire year. Edit: Won't be repurchasing, the smell bothers me too much.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2008 5:15:00 PM More reviews by ForgetfulDebbie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'll repeat what I said when I reviewed LUSH's Buffy. I'm not a LUSH fan. I find their stuff to be overhyped and overpriced. With that said, this stuff is absolutely a must have. I don't have many products in my HG category, but this is one of em. Has been for quite some time. It keeps my tootsies purdy, virtually eliminates hard cuticles forever (important for me, cause if they're there, I bite them ! ), and it is moan and groan inducing from dh when I massage it into his feet. He's an avid runner and his feet take an incredible beating. He PLEADS for this stuff. Grin.

12 out of 20 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2008 5:50:00 AM More reviews by Cranberrybabe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This thick brew is great :)

I use it for cuticules, elboes and feet, for all the places where dry and rough skin can appear, It works well for cuticules, but applied once a week on feet overnight it acts even better.
This is definitely my rough skin HG.