LUSH Lemony Flutter

Quantitative Ingredients * Fresh Lemon Infusion (Citrus limonum), * Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii), * Beeswax (Cera alba), * Lanolin, * Soya Oil (Glycine Soja), * Cold Pressed Avocado Oil (Persea gratissima), * Cold Pressed Flaxseed Oil (Linum usitatissimum), * Mango Butter (Mangifera indica), * Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, * Castor Oil (Ricinus communis), * Perfume, * Cold Pressed Wheatgerm Oil (Triticum vulgare), * Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum), * Lavender Oil (Lavandula hybrida), * Tagettes Oil (Tagetes glandulifera), * Chamomile Oil (Anthemis nobilis), * Sodium Borate, * Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides), * *Citral, * Geraniol, * *Citronellol, * *Limonene, * *Linalool, * Methylparaben, * Propylparaben.

on 4/25/2009 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Great cuticle cream. I have always had dry cuticles and this stuff takes care of them 100%. My hands look a million times better now. Also works great as a rich body butter for dry areas. I don't care for the smell very much (lemon pledge - yuck) but I'm willing to tolerate it for the great results.

on 4/25/2009 8:54:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I love it! I wish I would buy it sooner. The smell of mine is not overpowering. I works for my problematic cuticles wonderfully, nothing else better! My skin is deeply moisturized. No dry or ugly cuticles for a long time after using it. I think that also slowed growing new cuticles. I highly recommend it and I will definitely buy it again.

on 4/16/2009 10:14:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I picked this up because of all the raves about this product and I love the aroma of lemons. It smells very lemony but also slightly medicinal. I started slathering it on my cuticles and they just soaked it up! My cuticles and nails looked fabulous. However after 3 days I started to get eczema patches on my fingers just below my nails. I think it was caused by the heavy fragrance content. Too bad, because it worked so well. I am now using this on my dry heels at night and it works quite well, but there are other cheaper and better foot products out there. Great product, but be wary if you have eczema that is triggered by strong fragances.

on 4/16/2009 8:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This little jar is one of my most loved beauty products! Can't live without it! It has made my cuticles really pretty, and great for sore, cracked hands during vinter. Also, it works wonders with my lips.

Yes, it has a strong smell of lemon (mostly) and chamomile, and if you're feeling sick, maybe this product should be avoided, otherwise it's very nice.

on 4/15/2009 6:29:00 AM

This is a great product!

It works on both nail beds, parched hands as overnight treatment, lip balm, on dry elbows... pretty much everywhere :)
It's pretty cheap for being LUSH and comes in a decently sized jar.
Smells like lemon and lanolin, but I think it's mostly fresh.

Try rubbing your hands with this and then rubbing them with Ocean Salt before washing it off with warm water, it gives you the most soft hands ever!!

on 4/13/2009 2:14:00 PM

I like this, but I'm still on the lookout for something better. It moisturizes, but I hate that it comes in a tub, because I feel like I'm contaminating it. Plus, I feel like it doesn't really absorb well, and leaves me feeling greasy.

I love the smell, and I do like how it works, I just wish it wasn't so greasy.

on 4/3/2009 4:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I tried some of this in store, a tiny amount on my fingertips. The citrus smell was too strong even after 1/2 hour, I hated the smell. I washed it off my hands and didn't look back.

on 3/26/2009 1:37:00 PM

Great stuff! I use this nightly (with CND Cuticle Eraser) to keep my cuticles in great shape. I used to have trouble in the winter with my skin cracking at the corners of my nails, but not anymore. Highly recommend!

on 3/2/2009 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Im suprised by the amount of this...I thought it was going to be like size of a lip balm. Its the same size as the face moisturizers. It is very moisturizing without being greasy. Im not too sold on the smell though. Its not like the Lemon Custard smell as most described it. Mine is more plasticy smelling.

It makes your hands,feet and cuticles feel wonderful though. I mix mine with a bit of Ocean Salt for a creamy, exfoliating hand/foot treatment.

on 2/23/2009 10:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I was surprised to see that there's quite a big amound of it. I'm wondering if I'm going to use all if it before the expiration date. I like the lemony smell and the yellow colour of this product. It works good on dry patches, but it doesn't repair my extremely dry cuticles completely.

Popular Lotions / Creams