China Glaze Ruby Pumps

4.7

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

LOOOOOOOVVVVEEE this color! It's my fav red and that's saying something! I got this at head2toebeauty for $2.99, which is a much better deal than at Sally's or other retail places. Love how rich this color is (not see through and thin like Lubu Heels) and is packed with red glitter that is actually noticeable, but not obnoxious. Wearing it now! If only I had pretty long nails to go with the polish!

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

This is probably my favorite polish, it is so hard not to stare at! I love how packed with glitter this is and it is just stunning. I can't wait for the collection that it originally came out with to be re-released this coming spring!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

An adorable colour! It looks identical to the bottle, and like other reviewers, I think this formula had the best application out of any China Glaze polishes. It's a glitter, which I normally try to avoid, but I had to make an exception for this one. To me the colour is just like if you bottled Dorothy's red slippers. The glitter is a really cute shade, and I've gotten tons of compliments on it.

It's a pain to take off, but then again, aren't all glitter polishes? I don't think you can go wrong with this shade. A good buy!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Hauled ChG at Sally's recently, and this polish was among them. It looks so gorgeous in its bottle. The color in the bottle is what you get on your nails. I am new to ChG polishes, and the application was the best I've ever had. Very pigmented! Two coats are all I needed. Ruby Pumps is a sparkly, but classy, medium red. Small glitter particles, but it is in no way garish or tacky. Perfect for the holiday season, and very versatile and sexy. To really bring out the color, use a top coat over it! This is unique in my collection. If you are a beginner to ChG, grab this one, because it's classic and universally flattering.
EDIT: This is so difficult to remove! But wow, did it last long with no chips. I got so many compliments.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

if you are one of those people who think glitter is too tacky and teenager-ish, you are wrong on this one! it has loads of fine glitter but yet it can still look classy and refined! such an amazing color. your fingernails will look delicious!

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I'd seen pictures of this polish, but held off buying it because I'm not really a glitter person and I didn't think it could live up to its hype. Oh my god was I wrong! I tried this at a friends and I'm ordering my own first thing tomorrow. It's so gorgeous. I haven't stopped looking at my nails since I applied it. Application was easy and the finish is perfect. This will definitely be on my toes come summer.

I bought Ruby Pumps after all the hype. It is GORGEOUS! It did take 3 coats for it to reach full opacity. However, the polish applied like a dream. I've only had it on one day, but so far so good. I cannot stop staring at my fingernails! So pretty.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I LOVE this color. I painted my toes with it the day I got it, and I couldn't stop looking at them all night. It makes me feel like a '40s starlet! The shimmer/glitter is great, and the color itself is great. It took three thin coats of top coat to be almost smooth, probably four if I wanted it totally smooth, but I think it's worth it. I haven't yet taken it off though, so I don't know how easily it comes off. Overall, I absolutely love it and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a good sparkly red.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I absolutely love this color. Looks just like the ruby slippers in the Wizard of oz. It is sparkly and shiny and has a lot of depth.

Lovely glittery red!!! I saw that other reviewers had problem removing it - perhaps it's time to buy another nail polish remover? It may be a little bit more difficult to take it off than the polish without glitter, but it's no big deal. Will definitely re-purchase...

Top Rated China Glaze Products