April 17, 2014 | 1483 users online

Fragrances - Annick Goutal - Petite Cherie

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2001 5:09:00 PM More reviews by amerline

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I just went to Nordstrom and tried this out. The most prominent scents to me were pear and cypress. It was not very strong at all, but I thought that it lasted longer than other fruity scents (Escada Tropical Punch) The pear scent lasted a long time, and so did the cypress.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2001 11:49:00 PM More reviews by Helen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Sort of light and pretty and very "young." On me the peach notes fade fast and I become very quickly aware of the Grass scent in it--which is a shame as I love the top notes.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2001 8:39:00 PM More reviews by Sue1

I love this fragrance ! I first heard about it when I read an article in InStyle and they asked Portia De Rossi what her favorite fragance was. She said Petite Cherie, because the smell reminded her of a Strawberry Shortcake doll she had as a child. That was enough to peak my curiosty. Only complaint is that it fades quickly. The notes in it are grass, pears, peaches, vanilla, and rose.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/9/2001 5:46:00 PM More reviews by BethInAlaska

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like this fragrance, but it smells just like a pear to me. As I love fruit this is great but I often wonder what the hype is about. Pairing this with Pure & Basic Passionate Pear lotion (smells VERY similar) makes it last all day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2001 9:16:00 PM More reviews by DianeL

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

AG Petite Cherie- I have had the Petite Cherie cream for awhile and I really love it. It lasts all day, but I have heard many complaints on MUA that the EDT does not last. I got the EDP . Petite Cherie is an ultra feminine, soft, peachy, pear scent. It smells very fresh, unusual, and totally like a girl should smell. No one would ever mistake this for a men’s and I like that. Now I see why so many girls on here love this one. It is just very “pretty”. Not powdery, not overly sweet, just fresh, clean and spring/ summer like. Now I know why they call it the Fragrance that you want to kiss. Ultra feminine, easy to wear.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2001 9:01:00 PM More reviews by Daisy

This is my new favourite fragrance. It is so fresh and clean smelling...very light. The scent lasts all day on me, too. I am going to buy this again and again. My boyfriend said it smells like "butterscotch", but all I can smell is peach and pear notes. I'd highly recommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2001 10:46:00 AM More reviews by dara09

I loved, loved, loved this scent and finally worked up the courage to go to SF's Nordstrom to buy this product! They had the greatest gwp and I took one sniff before I bought it - was reveling in the sweet, sexy, innocent smell when I got a headache from it! I loved everything about the perfume (yes, even the price) but I guess it's a tad strong for me.