January 28, 2015 | 1933 users online

Bronzers - NARS - Orgasm-Laguna Blush-Bronzer Duo

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2005 4:51:00 AM More reviews by creamsicle25

I love this duo and it's the perfect combination for me. I've been using Orgasm for a while and really like it except for the shimmery factor. I've also been using Origins' brozer and I found that it is too dark for me..so I've been looking around for a new bronzer. I finally got the duo and I absolutely love it! I apply a little of the blush then I layer the bronzer over it. It gives me a great glow w/o the overly shimmeriness of Orgasm. And I also find that it's a pretty good value. You get both Orgasm and Laguna for $35, when just the Orgasm blush would already cost $25. I'm so happy I got this!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2005 11:36:00 PM More reviews by Shannon1719

Ok, Im in LOVE! This is beyond HG status! The bronzer looks so natural and not fake at all on my LLL skin and Orgasm shows up very faintly on me. I look flushed and natural. And for $35, you get a ton of product. If this wasnt LE and wouldnt take me years to finish (lol) I would definitely repurchase again and again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2005 1:40:00 AM More reviews by PaleBrunette

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I love the subtle way Laguna warms me up. It is so flattering to my cool toned pale skin.

Orgasm is a summer color on me and I use it as a highlighter. It is a bit shimmery for me so I use it sparingly and keep eyes matte. It's sort of pale so I want to try Penny Lane under this. NARS should make an Orgasm creme blush to go with this.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2005 11:37:00 PM More reviews by takeout_girl

Hard to believe that this duo is compatible with so many different skin tones. I am fair with yellow undertones and while I'm not too crazy about the blush (orgasm), I do love the bronzer (laguna). Very natural and won't look overdone.
Tip: with a blush brush, work the perimeter of your face first, then the t-zone and then lightly without re-dipping into the powder, just dust the brush over cheeks and the entire face once more.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2005 1:04:00 AM More reviews by fairywings

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love Nars products. I use their blush in Angelika, but not in the oh-so-talked-about Orgasm. I've been wanting to try it for a long time, and I also needed a change from my Stila Sun bronzer. So I figured that this was the perfect time to take advantage of both products (mostly a push also that it is a limited time product). I spent the money (which is a lot...but not a lot for a Nars product) and I like it. The bronzer is a great shade for me. It doesn't have a lot of shimmer in it, which is a plus. And the blush lives up to its name as well. I would buy it again, but I don't think that I am going to...this one will last me ages.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2005 1:35:00 AM More reviews by maitai726

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Don't let the brown and light pink scare you... I had my doubts at first, but this duo is amazing! I found out about it on this website and because of the great reviews, I promptly went to Sephora to buy it. When I saw it, I thought that these colors would never work on my skintone (esp. the pink) but they looks absolutely beautiful together! I used to use Prescriptives Sunsheen in So Cool 02, but this is much better.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2005 11:31:00 AM More reviews by diesel3

I have to start by saying I adore Nars packaging. It's like a present in a nice thick black box that doesn't slip out of your hand. And this one was bigger than my other duos, with perfect skin colours inside - the bronze is subtle and has little enough sheen in it to make it look natural. The pink is also subtle and illuminates skin perfectly. I had been using MAC's Trace Gold bronzer and Pinkerpeach/Trustfund blush and cannot believe the quality difference - NARS really makes the product part of my face instead of another layer on my face. The fine texture and sparkle would make me buy it again in a second, if it were not limited edition, and available in Canada.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2005 7:14:00 AM More reviews by cat9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i really wanted to hate this & be able to exchange it for the absurdly priced lipfusion (for some reason i'd be ok w/ exchanging something for lipfusion, but not buying it on its own... which makes sense... yes). alas, the laguna gave a natural glowing tan and the orgasm made the perfect highlight. i hoped this would look oily & hideous in pictures so THEN i could return it. but i took some test pics w/ the digital, and in all of them, skin looked glowy & shiny in a healthy non-oily way. GRR. so then i was hoping the packaging would somehow end up sucking, or i wouldn't be able to use the blush w/out picking up the bronzer on the brush, or something. but turns out each pan is the perfect shape, and they're far enough apart so that you can use just one if you like. in conclusion, buy only if you want another high-end addiction that will ultimately raise your standard of living (or give you pretty skin, same thing), but will crash-diet your wallet to smithereens. (hence the 1 lipstick off for price, btw; it may be a "bargain" in that it's a duo, but it's still $35 for colored powder which is rather insane.)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2005 10:52:00 AM More reviews by creoula

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I had to order the duo from the Speohora U.S site because the duo is not available in Canada. Therefore, cost was a little high after the exchange. But Would def. repurchase as I love this duo. I had never tried the Orgasm blush or Laguna bronzer before but I was lemming both thus decided to buy the duo (also pratical for travelling). I'm NC30-35 & was worried that the Orgasm wouldn't show up on me but it adds the perfect touch of color to cheeks. I wear it over the Laguna & am happy I took the plunge & ordered. the Lagune is also a scary color in the package (I have alot of bronzers & have never seen a bronzer this color). However once applied is a perfect brown with golden undertones, just a little shimmer. My Fave!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2005 1:52:00 AM More reviews by hvhung

I just ordered this from Sephora and tried it for the first time today. I am really impressed. I've always wanted to try this blush but never had the chance. When I knew I needed to buy a bronzer, I thought this was the perfect product for me. ANd I was right. The bronzer is just enough color for my fair skin but not too strong. The blush really lives up to its reputation as well. A very pretty peachy color that just makes me look healthy and gorgeous. I am very happy with this purchase.