NARS Orgasm-Laguna Blush-Bronzer Duo

4.4

on 3/14/2006 6:55:00 PM

I was worried about getting this as so many folks have told me that Orgasm doesnt show up/work on darker skin ... i'm an NC30. But i love it! It looks pinky/peachy on me and gives me that great glow. I also love Laguna ... and like another reviewer said, you can mix the right amount with this great palette.

If i run out i'l prob just buy the Orgasm blush again as i already have a FS laguna.

I dont find Orgasm too sparkly at all ... if anything, on my skin, its just a gorgeous pink.
BTW - LOVE Nars packaging!

on 2/6/2006 11:29:00 PM

This duo is actually the first blush I used, and probably will be the only one! I love how I can "mix" both the blush and the bronzer depending on the weather. Spring time I often use more Orgasm than Laguna, while in the summer I gradually increase the amount of Laguna. Winter is strictly orgasm, and autumn is a half and half of Laguna and Orgasm. I love it and definitely will repurchase.

on 1/31/2006 7:40:00 PM

Love this!!! My HG bronzer--the only one that I have ever tried that doens't make my face look dirty (I am a PPP). I just use a bronzer brush and I am good to go. I also love the Laguna blush, which is one of the few powder blushes I have used that looks natural on me. I am in love with this duo and will definitely repurchase. So glad I bought it after all the great reviews on here!

on 12/27/2005 4:51:00 AM

I love this duo and it's the perfect combination for me. I've been using Orgasm for a while and really like it except for the shimmery factor. I've also been using Origins' brozer and I found that it is too dark for me..so I've been looking around for a new bronzer. I finally got the duo and I absolutely love it! I apply a little of the blush then I layer the bronzer over it. It gives me a great glow w/o the overly shimmeriness of Orgasm. And I also find that it's a pretty good value. You get both Orgasm and Laguna for $35, when just the Orgasm blush would already cost $25. I'm so happy I got this!

on 11/9/2005 11:36:00 PM

Ok, Im in LOVE! This is beyond HG status! The bronzer looks so natural and not fake at all on my LLL skin and Orgasm shows up very faintly on me. I look flushed and natural. And for $35, you get a ton of product. If this wasnt LE and wouldnt take me years to finish (lol) I would definitely repurchase again and again.

on 11/8/2005 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love the subtle way Laguna warms me up. It is so flattering to my cool toned pale skin.

Orgasm is a summer color on me and I use it as a highlighter. It is a bit shimmery for me so I use it sparingly and keep eyes matte. It's sort of pale so I want to try Penny Lane under this. NARS should make an Orgasm creme blush to go with this.

on 10/15/2005 11:37:00 PM

Hard to believe that this duo is compatible with so many different skin tones. I am fair with yellow undertones and while I'm not too crazy about the blush (orgasm), I do love the bronzer (laguna). Very natural and won't look overdone.
Tip: with a blush brush, work the perimeter of your face first, then the t-zone and then lightly without re-dipping into the powder, just dust the brush over cheeks and the entire face once more.

on 10/9/2005 1:04:00 AM

I love Nars products. I use their blush in Angelika, but not in the oh-so-talked-about Orgasm. I've been wanting to try it for a long time, and I also needed a change from my Stila Sun bronzer. So I figured that this was the perfect time to take advantage of both products (mostly a push also that it is a limited time product). I spent the money (which is a lot...but not a lot for a Nars product) and I like it. The bronzer is a great shade for me. It doesn't have a lot of shimmer in it, which is a plus. And the blush lives up to its name as well. I would buy it again, but I don't think that I am going to...this one will last me ages.

on 8/24/2005 1:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Don't let the brown and light pink scare you... I had my doubts at first, but this duo is amazing! I found out about it on this website and because of the great reviews, I promptly went to Sephora to buy it. When I saw it, I thought that these colors would never work on my skintone (esp. the pink) but they looks absolutely beautiful together! I used to use Prescriptives Sunsheen in So Cool 02, but this is much better.

on 8/3/2005 11:31:00 AM

I have to start by saying I adore Nars packaging. It's like a present in a nice thick black box that doesn't slip out of your hand. And this one was bigger than my other duos, with perfect skin colours inside - the bronze is subtle and has little enough sheen in it to make it look natural. The pink is also subtle and illuminates skin perfectly. I had been using MAC's Trace Gold bronzer and Pinkerpeach/Trustfund blush and cannot believe the quality difference - NARS really makes the product part of my face instead of another layer on my face. The fine texture and sparkle would make me buy it again in a second, if it were not limited edition, and available in Canada.

Popular Bronzers