NARS Orgasm-Laguna Blush-Bronzer Duo

4.4

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

RAVE! Definitely worth the money for me. I find NARS blushes to be very pigmented. All I have to do is lightly press my blush brush on the powder and that gives me just the right amount of color. The trick is not to apply to much! A little goes a long way.
I apply the Laguna bronzer on my cheekbones, sweeping from the hairline to just before my apple. Then I sweep the Orgasm blush in the opposite direction from the apple to halfway back. It looks soooo pretty. Great paired with a shimmery peachy gloss like MAC Enchantress. The first time I wore this I had unsolicited comments on how my skin was glowing and how pretty I looked. For reference, I'm an blond hair/blue eyed NC20 with yellow undertones.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

i love this duo, it's perfection in a compact. unlike the previous reviewer, i'm actually quite pale, but the blush and bronzer compliment my skin amazingly. i've used other bronzers, with absolutely no luck --they always turn out orange and streaky. however, the laguna color is just amazing and natural, and the peachy shimmer of orgasm flushes my skin perfectly.
sin blush originally turned me onto nars, but after trying these colors i am hooked.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I love this duo - I am about an NC 35, i can actually get quite dark. Orgasm shows up on me as a peachy, sunny shimmery blush, whereas laguna is more of a hint of bronze on me. Granted, because i'm quite tan, I don't see these as "obvious" and many might say they don't really show up much at all on me. But I love the look - subtlety is a look that has a lot more going for it than the "big makeup" look that can really overwhelm a face. Plus, you can layer the two colors for a really pretty, spiffed-up bronze look.

The quality of the product is fabulous, and the packaging is great. The duo is slightly larger in size than a regular blush, and there is plenty of product that make this a worthy purchase!! I would buy again if i needed to, but i have a feeling i'll never run out! : ) NARS is amazing.

I LOVE this duo! The bronzer is the perfect color and gives my skin a natural looking glow that I've never gotten from makeup before. The blush is also perfect and looks great on my fair to moderate toned skin. I love the packaging as well, which is easy to hold and won't slip out of your hand. I've also found that the powders do not crumble like other brands do as you get to the bottom of the pan. This duo definitely has a permanant place in my makeup bag!

I was worried about getting this as so many folks have told me that Orgasm doesnt show up/work on darker skin ... i'm an NC30. But i love it! It looks pinky/peachy on me and gives me that great glow. I also love Laguna ... and like another reviewer said, you can mix the right amount with this great palette.

If i run out i'l prob just buy the Orgasm blush again as i already have a FS laguna.

I dont find Orgasm too sparkly at all ... if anything, on my skin, its just a gorgeous pink.
BTW - LOVE Nars packaging!

This duo is actually the first blush I used, and probably will be the only one! I love how I can "mix" both the blush and the bronzer depending on the weather. Spring time I often use more Orgasm than Laguna, while in the summer I gradually increase the amount of Laguna. Winter is strictly orgasm, and autumn is a half and half of Laguna and Orgasm. I love it and definitely will repurchase.

Love this!!! My HG bronzer--the only one that I have ever tried that doens't make my face look dirty (I am a PPP). I just use a bronzer brush and I am good to go. I also love the Laguna blush, which is one of the few powder blushes I have used that looks natural on me. I am in love with this duo and will definitely repurchase. So glad I bought it after all the great reviews on here!

I love this duo and it's the perfect combination for me. I've been using Orgasm for a while and really like it except for the shimmery factor. I've also been using Origins' brozer and I found that it is too dark for me..so I've been looking around for a new bronzer. I finally got the duo and I absolutely love it! I apply a little of the blush then I layer the bronzer over it. It gives me a great glow w/o the overly shimmeriness of Orgasm. And I also find that it's a pretty good value. You get both Orgasm and Laguna for $35, when just the Orgasm blush would already cost $25. I'm so happy I got this!

Ok, Im in LOVE! This is beyond HG status! The bronzer looks so natural and not fake at all on my LLL skin and Orgasm shows up very faintly on me. I look flushed and natural. And for $35, you get a ton of product. If this wasnt LE and wouldnt take me years to finish (lol) I would definitely repurchase again and again.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love the subtle way Laguna warms me up. It is so flattering to my cool toned pale skin.

Orgasm is a summer color on me and I use it as a highlighter. It is a bit shimmery for me so I use it sparingly and keep eyes matte. It's sort of pale so I want to try Penny Lane under this. NARS should make an Orgasm creme blush to go with this.

Popular Bronzers