July 31, 2014 | 1901 users online

Treatments (Face) - The Body Shop - Tea Tree Oil

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2004 5:11:00 PM More reviews by monologist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Well, it works as almost everyone said. But I really don't like the alchohol in it, would not buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/16/2004 2:55:00 PM More reviews by GT_PLaYGiRL

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff did absolutely NOTHING for my skin =(

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2004 4:51:00 PM More reviews by PaintedSophisticate

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

OW OW OW!! This stuff burns my skin but its totally worth it. My skin has been super clear since I've started using it. It stinks tho...

rated 1 of 5 on 5/14/2004 4:31:00 PM More reviews by icycool

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This does not make pimples go away. No trust in this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2004 1:34:00 AM More reviews by rhealuz

I use this on pimples that popped up unexpectedly. It's actually effective, it takes a only a day to see results.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2004 9:45:00 PM More reviews by blue_angel_star

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This sometimes makes my pimples go away. I use it every night and the next day they're usally smaller. But not all the time. The smell is horrible and is so strong. Not sure if I will purchase again.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2004 1:01:00 AM More reviews by adis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of a few good things about having dry skin is that I rarely experience problems with pimples, blemish, zits, acne ... Of course, I still have them pop out at least once a month, to send the signal that I'll be having my period very soon .. That's why I used to keep this on my drawer. A little amount needed, coz it stings and dries out my skin, sometimes leaving ugly flaky skin afterwards. But sometimes it could be quite effective. The price is reasonable too. However, I like Neutrogena On The Spot better and their price are alomost the same. So after a year or two constant usage of this Tea Tree Oil, I'd switched to Neutrogena.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2004 10:52:00 PM More reviews by tigry

I really like this for zapping pimples. It does a good job of drying the pimple so it can begin healing. Does smell very strong though!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2004 8:53:00 AM More reviews by naughtiikisses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product does help get rid of little pimples but not significantly. It helps speed up the process. But one thing I dislike about it is that it stings upon application and the smell is horrible. i applied it last night and my bf asked me wth I used cuz it reeked. lol. This product is pretty good for people who have fairly clear skin but a pimple here and there.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2004 4:56:00 AM More reviews by airhockey523

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i've used this product for a while now, and have generally been happy with it. yes, it does wreak :( it's effective in drying out little zits and bumps, but i still use stronger anti-acne creams for the more severe pimples. i 've tried all of TBS's TTO line and have found this to be the most effective one so far.
I wasn't aware that health food stores sell 100% tea tree oil. so i'm going to have to try those before buying another TBS one.