August 27, 2014 | 1724 users online

Treatments (Face) - The Body Shop - Tea Tree Oil

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2004 12:09:00 AM More reviews by CinderellaSP03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

it didn't really do anything for me- didn't clear up any acne but at least it didn't dry out my already dry skin. *shrug* i got nothin' else.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/6/2004 6:09:00 PM More reviews by Ecstacez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product could be great for some people, just a DAB will do on your pimples!! I cannot stress that enough. I had a major zit on my right cheek once, and I poured some Tea Tree Oil into a cotton ball, and taped (YES TAPED) it to my zit. The next morning, I peeled it off, along with a thick layer of skin. All you could see was pink flesh where the zit used to be. It was really disgusting and people in school kept asking if someone poured acid on my face. Extremely embarrasing

This is a pretty good product but if you go overboard, it could really kill your skin. It's SO harsh! I wouldn't buy it again because it's expensive. $10 for a tiny bit of oil? Don't think so. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2004 5:11:00 PM More reviews by monologist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Well, it works as almost everyone said. But I really don't like the alchohol in it, would not buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/16/2004 2:55:00 PM More reviews by GT_PLaYGiRL

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff did absolutely NOTHING for my skin =(

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2004 4:51:00 PM More reviews by PaintedSophisticate

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

OW OW OW!! This stuff burns my skin but its totally worth it. My skin has been super clear since I've started using it. It stinks tho...

rated 1 of 5 on 5/14/2004 4:31:00 PM More reviews by icycool

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This does not make pimples go away. No trust in this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2004 1:34:00 AM More reviews by rhealuz

I use this on pimples that popped up unexpectedly. It's actually effective, it takes a only a day to see results.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2004 9:45:00 PM More reviews by blue_angel_star

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This sometimes makes my pimples go away. I use it every night and the next day they're usally smaller. But not all the time. The smell is horrible and is so strong. Not sure if I will purchase again.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2004 1:01:00 AM More reviews by adis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of a few good things about having dry skin is that I rarely experience problems with pimples, blemish, zits, acne ... Of course, I still have them pop out at least once a month, to send the signal that I'll be having my period very soon .. That's why I used to keep this on my drawer. A little amount needed, coz it stings and dries out my skin, sometimes leaving ugly flaky skin afterwards. But sometimes it could be quite effective. The price is reasonable too. However, I like Neutrogena On The Spot better and their price are alomost the same. So after a year or two constant usage of this Tea Tree Oil, I'd switched to Neutrogena.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2004 10:52:00 PM More reviews by tigry

I really like this for zapping pimples. It does a good job of drying the pimple so it can begin healing. Does smell very strong though!