Bourjois Effet 3 D Lipgloss

C10-30 CHOLESTEROL/LANOSTEROL ESTERS, POLYBUTENE, OCTYLDODECANOL, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA (MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX), CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, MICA, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, SILICA, PROPYLPARABEN, CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), PEG-8, TOCOPHEROL, CI 15850 (RED 7 LAKE), ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, CI 15985 (YELLOW 6 LAKE), CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE), TIN OXIDE, CI 15850 (RED 6), CI 45410 (RED 28 LAKE), CI 17200 (RED 33 LAKE), ASCORBYL PALMITATE, ALUMINA, CI 75470 (CARMINE), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), ASCORBIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE), CI 45410 (RED 27 LAKE) Updated as of January 7, 2011

on 10/8/2001 8:08:00 AM

I love these! The texture and smell are great, and the colors can't be beat! Also, the brush applicator is wonderful - highly superior to Bobbi Brown's. The colors are all very shimmery and nicely pigmented - can be sheer or opaque depending on useage. I also like to apply mine over a lipstick!

on 8/28/2001 1:23:00 AM

Some nice colors and moisturizing, but goopy, and not long lasting at all.

on 6/26/2001 7:17:00 AM

i have this lipgloss in #69. i have no idea what it's called, but it's a very shimmery slightly frosty light pink. this is wonderful, and makes my blue eyes pop! i would definetly buy this again! the brush applicator has spoiled me, how on earth am i supposed to go back to the sponge ones? :D

on 6/21/2001 11:36:00 AM

I got the 3D Lipgloss in Lilas Electric and Lilas Romantique 85. I adore both of them. Both are super shiny and slick. Lilas Romantique is a lovely day color but Lilas Electric has iridescent sheen to it that makes it light reflective and kind of fairy-like, I ADORE that one so much, I went back and got another!

on 6/18/2001 3:05:00 PM

What beautiful colors!!! I have Parme Terific which is a lavendar color with a gold sheen. I plan to purchase more of these. It does go on pretty sheer but the color is fabulous. I really like the brush applicator as well.

on 6/17/2001 8:12:00 AM

I have this in Lilas Electric. It has nice color, kinda sheer. It is very thick (thicker than MAC Lipglass) I'm not too fond of the smell and it doesn't have great staying power. A far as glosses go, it's not the worst, but, it's not the greatest either.

on 6/13/2001 8:28:00 AM

Yum! I absolutely LOVE these glosses from Bourjois! They claim these give your lips more depth from the layers of pearly sparkles, and they just might be right! I have Brun Galatic (a shimmery medium honey brown) and Prune Cybernetic (a deep berry plum). Because of its deep pigment, I use the Prune Cybernetic as a lip stain when I wear it during the day by dabbing a small bit of gloss on my lower and upper lips and then smoothing it with a clean lipbrush (or a finger will do in a pinch!). The Brun Galatic is just gorgeous on its own to make a natural (but glossier!) mouth. That's the other wonderful thing about these glosses! You can layer them over lipsticks to add dimension, wear them on their own, and they come with a WONDERFUL brush applicator. They feel so luxurious going on your lips. Though the staying power is medium at best, you'll want to keep reapplying! :) and they're relatively inexpensive as well!

on 6/10/2001 3:45:00 PM

I absolutely love this product. I have one in Prune Cybernetic and one in Brun Galactic. The staying power is incredible, the packaging great, the little gloss wand is very convenient and the price is very reasonable.
Will add Tomette Exotic to my collection tomorrow :)

on 6/8/2001 2:09:00 AM

it's a good product.
smells like candy but tastes horrible!
many colors to choose from.
i always but the transparant one.
looks really pretty but it hasn't got much staying power.
it's a bit sticky too.
but overall it's a good product for it's price.

on 6/4/2001 8:41:00 AM

Love this product! The brush is incredible, it provides wonderful shine and feels so wonderful going on. Your lips look incredible- I have the parme terrific and it has wonderful shimmer

Recommended for Medium Skin