September 30, 2014 | 1733 users online

Lip Gloss - Bourjois - Effet 3 D Lipgloss

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2001 1:23:00 AM More reviews by gna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Some nice colors and moisturizing, but goopy, and not long lasting at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2001 7:17:00 AM More reviews by fuschia

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i have this lipgloss in #69. i have no idea what it's called, but it's a very shimmery slightly frosty light pink. this is wonderful, and makes my blue eyes pop! i would definetly buy this again! the brush applicator has spoiled me, how on earth am i supposed to go back to the sponge ones? :D

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2001 11:36:00 AM More reviews by istella

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got the 3D Lipgloss in Lilas Electric and Lilas Romantique 85. I adore both of them. Both are super shiny and slick. Lilas Romantique is a lovely day color but Lilas Electric has iridescent sheen to it that makes it light reflective and kind of fairy-like, I ADORE that one so much, I went back and got another!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2001 3:05:00 PM More reviews by MelissaS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

What beautiful colors!!! I have Parme Terific which is a lavendar color with a gold sheen. I plan to purchase more of these. It does go on pretty sheer but the color is fabulous. I really like the brush applicator as well.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2001 8:12:00 AM More reviews by DaniGurle

I have this in Lilas Electric. It has nice color, kinda sheer. It is very thick (thicker than MAC Lipglass) I'm not too fond of the smell and it doesn't have great staying power. A far as glosses go, it's not the worst, but, it's not the greatest either.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2001 8:28:00 AM More reviews by CindyLou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yum! I absolutely LOVE these glosses from Bourjois! They claim these give your lips more depth from the layers of pearly sparkles, and they just might be right! I have Brun Galatic (a shimmery medium honey brown) and Prune Cybernetic (a deep berry plum). Because of its deep pigment, I use the Prune Cybernetic as a lip stain when I wear it during the day by dabbing a small bit of gloss on my lower and upper lips and then smoothing it with a clean lipbrush (or a finger will do in a pinch!). The Brun Galatic is just gorgeous on its own to make a natural (but glossier!) mouth. That's the other wonderful thing about these glosses! You can layer them over lipsticks to add dimension, wear them on their own, and they come with a WONDERFUL brush applicator. They feel so luxurious going on your lips. Though the staying power is medium at best, you'll want to keep reapplying! :) and they're relatively inexpensive as well!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2001 3:45:00 PM More reviews by Maya25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutely love this product. I have one in Prune Cybernetic and one in Brun Galactic. The staying power is incredible, the packaging great, the little gloss wand is very convenient and the price is very reasonable.
Will add Tomette Exotic to my collection tomorrow :)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2001 2:09:00 AM More reviews by Leonie

it's a good product.
smells like candy but tastes horrible!
many colors to choose from.
i always but the transparant one.
looks really pretty but it hasn't got much staying power.
it's a bit sticky too.
but overall it's a good product for it's price.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2001 8:41:00 AM More reviews by nicfaerie

Love this product! The brush is incredible, it provides wonderful shine and feels so wonderful going on. Your lips look incredible- I have the parme terrific and it has wonderful shimmer

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2001 12:59:00 AM More reviews by roxydaisy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this Lipgloss. It is so smooth and long lasting. I could eat a meal and it will still be on. It is not at all sticky or takcy. It is around $14. The applicater is a brush like MAC's lip lacquers.