April 16, 2014 | 1932 users online

Highlighters - Guerlain - Les Meteorites balls powder

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2003 10:17:00 PM More reviews by sp586

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It just disappears on my face and perfects my skintone. The glow is subtle. I agree with the other reviewer that the Meteorites does not dry my skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2003 11:15:00 AM More reviews by Helen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a wonderful subtle glow product. I find that most powder shimmer products deposit obvious shimmer, while this product really adds the subtle glow you would generally expect from a liquid or cream product--like prescriptives magic liquid or becca pearl skin perfector--lovely product--I do agree that for the price they could have come up with better packaging than cardboard.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2003 8:21:00 PM More reviews by amyaub

This is wonderful if you are looking for something that will make you glow. It's subtle but there and not over done. The powder smells great. The balls sometimes jump out of the container so be careful! Pricey but worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2003 2:27:00 AM More reviews by MayM

I love these little balls !! They smell amazing...but that's not all ! Before discovering the Meteorites I never could use loose powder to set my foundation...I have dry skin and everything looked like dirt on my face ! All the powders I tried (including the much raved about Laura Mercier and Becca) just sat on my skin and looked like sand ! They also made my dry patches more obvious !
The Meteorites don't do that ! They set my foundation and give me this glow...I am in love !
I totally agree with Jennjaeger...apply to half your face and check out the difference it makes !

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2002 3:49:00 PM More reviews by flamingonut

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love these fun little balls of powder & finally got my own this summer, after buying them as gifts for my sister (her husband almost ate one thinking it was candy!) and for my mom. Love this and use it daily. Can't live without it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2002 1:34:00 PM More reviews by nastycat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have had this for years, and love it...for some reason I save it for "special" occasions (sp?). I got it at the Guerlain store and bought the brush that went with it (silly me). I completely understand those of you that say "I don't see it"- the sign of a good cosmetic(imo). When I compare the way it looks to other translucent powders I have, the meteorites is so far superior...it never dries out my skin, doesn't cake or fall into pores..just a *slight*shimmer to kind of make your skin radiate. And I swear those different colors really do make a difference..as I get oldr my cheeks are getting redder (capillaries) and the green truly does tone that down. worth the price

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2002 11:44:00 PM More reviews by shannong

I have used this on and off since 1995. I have it in the multicolored balls and the gold ones. I am on my second purchase of the multicolored ones and I also have the compact form of it. I don't wear foundation, so I sometimes use this instead of my usual application of some loose powder over moisturizer. It gives a nice glow, not greasy or glittery, a sophisticated version of understated shimmer. Love the scent too, though the packaging could be more travel friendly.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2002 3:00:00 PM More reviews by lucyc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Fantastic product- the different colours give a halo effect finish which lasts ages (not quite long enough for my skin though!) - would buy again but it is expensive

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2002 8:48:00 AM More reviews by Naiad

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this if only for the packaging and concept alone. What girl doesn't adore the thought of swirling a brush over lustrous pearls of color and brushing instant luminosity onto their face?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2002 10:54:00 AM More reviews by cecil007chan