Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser

3.2

Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Menthyl Lactate, Methylparaben, Cellulose, Disodium EDTA (Lactose), Menthol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Methylcellulose, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Citrus Grandis Fruit Extract (Grapefruit), Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale Root Extract (Ginger), Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Mica, Talc, Triethyl Citrate, Iron Oxides

on 6/19/2008 3:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love the way this cleanser smells and I had been using for 3 weeks with no problems. The other day I noticed that I had these red little bumps on my forehead and cheeks. I know it isn't anything else because the only thing thats changed is my cleanser. I like the pump and the fact that it's cheap but sadly I won't be repurchasing.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this product is consider ok b.c it does clean my face and it does make my face feel fresh. it feels like the clinique cleanser. the only con about this is, it doesnt help my acne at all.

Ok this stuff is nothing great at all. It dosnt wake you up. You would get the effect if you smelled orange juice *lol*. This cleanser dried out my skin and it was really hard to remove. I suggest you use it in the shower so you dont make a huge mess with water. You need alot of water to remove it. And then after that it leaves your skin sticky and nasty. Trust me do not buy this !! Find a better cleanser like one from olay. this stuff suckss

on 4/30/2008 10:55:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

When I first used it, I was so excited. After I used it, I actually felt awake! The bursting beads were so cool, but there wasn't a huge tingle or anything like that.

I have dry skin, but I heard this was aimed for all skin types, big mistake! I got an irritating rash all over my face that lasted for a few days. It sucked that I reacted to it. So only buy this product if you have oily skin, or it will wipe out your entire natural oils of your face!

I love the way it leaves my skin feeling all refreashed and clean and it smells really good too and the reason i got it was because it caught my eye the bottle was bright and pretty lol overall i love it!

on 3/27/2008 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Honestly, I got this cleanser because the orange color caught my attention in the first place *lol*, and also because I've tried other Clean & Clear products in the past w/ satisfaction. So I went ahead and bought this. I've been using it for two weeks now, every morning in the shower, and I'm very pleased with its performance, really. I like the citrusy smell, it leaves my skin clean, very soft and refreshed, not drying/ tight at all, just ready to receive my other face treatments. Plus, it contains vitamin C and ginseng. I don't know if it removes make-up or not, because I bought it to use it as what it is --a morning cleanser :-P (I have other products that I use at P.M.) Definitely I'll keep buying this, it's great for my 30 year old, combo/oily skin. Two thumbs up from me! :-)

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

Overall rating: 3 - I noticed I've been getting some small zits even while I've been using this. I have to say even if I slather it all over my face & massage it in, it doesn't feel like it cleans deep down, like it's just absorbing oil from the outside layer of my face. So I'm gonna be trying a new cleanser after using this bottle. (I have Shine-Control green one too, seems like it does more work).
Price: 5 - It's in the 10$ range so that's how much I'd usually pay for a cleanser, just wish it cleared my face more.
Packaging quality: 5 - It's cute isn't it? The little beads and colours. Plus the pump is cool cuz it closes when you put it on side.
-- No I will not buy this product again. Even if it hasn't made me breakout, I haven't noticed drastic changes from using this cleanser & that's what I want.

on 3/12/2008 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I really liked the smell of this! It was too harsh on my skin and made it extra extra dry but I did feel very clean, refreshed and awake after using it! Will not be repurchasing because of the harshness :(

on 2/18/2008 5:58:00 PM

Ugh.
It made My face
red
Itchy
MORE oily throughout the day
it smelt like, some zesty rotton trees?
Idk, I dont like it

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This made my face inflamed and I had a very bad allergic reaction to this. I have very sensitive skin on my face, so Clean and Clear, Biore, and Neutrogena have always been my staples. I've been told by my doctor that my face is very 'young' (even though I'm in my 20s) and can't take a lot of the chemicals in 'adult' face washes, which is why I always break out with brands like Olay. However, this has been the one Clean and Clear product that also produced a bad reaction.
I bought a little travel sized bottle from Target for my trip to Greece, figuring I could try out a new product (I LOVE trying out new products!) and wake up refreshed since we'd be going on a tour and getting up early everyday. Nope. First night, I used it and I could already feel my face heating up and tingling. I prayed it was the "morning burst" part of the cleanser but it was an allergic reaction.
I'll continue using my other Clean and Clear products, but I'm steering clear of this one.