August 2, 2014 | 1303 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Morning Burst Facial Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2008 3:32:00 PM More reviews by soniawonia

I love this!! The scent is very citrusy. It really does wake you up its great. Leaves the skin looking radiant. The bottle is huge too so it lasts ages.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2007 12:42:00 AM More reviews by stmcdm

I love the smell, the beads, the amount you get, and the fact that it really does seem to get me going in the morning. I can't use it daily though because it's really drying for me. (I actually have oily skin too)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2007 8:16:00 PM More reviews by lyri

I've been using this product for a while, and it's the first facial cleanser that doesn't wind up giving me more breakouts. Usually, a cleanser works on me wonderfully for two weeks, and then BAM, huge pimple. This hasn't happened with this product.

I like that it really does wake me up and brighten my face. I use it in the morning, and also right before going out at night with friends or on a date. It makes me feel and look more awake.

It doesn't over-clean or over-dry my skin.

I think the packaging is great. I think pumps are easier to keep clean, and it dispenses just the right amount of product. It also locks, and I've traveled with it a few times and had no spills.

I gave it a four, because I do wish that it was more deep cleansing and minimized my pores, but you can't ask for a miracle on a budget. I'm happy enough. Have bought more than once, and will buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/29/2007 12:17:00 PM More reviews by pitterpat7

I received a sample of this in the mail. I thought it did a good job cleaning my face and not overdrying my skin. However, I did feel like it left a film on my face afterwards, so I did not feel like my face was clean afterwards. The beads are really gentle and non-abrasive. Overall, glad I didn't buy it because I don't think I'd be happy with it.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/30/2007 10:47:00 PM More reviews by DanseMacabre11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I am on Accutane, so my face is super dry. So I was looking for a cleanser that wasn't drying/for acne-prone skin. This product worked well for that. It removed my make up and it didn't dry my skin out. However, I really despise the smell. I think it smells like cheap soap. I think this is a pretty good product, but I would rather spend my money on one that I like better.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2007 10:25:00 AM More reviews by rydellpink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I like this cleanser. I also like the smell. It does wake me up. I will probably buy this one again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2007 9:09:00 PM More reviews by amay77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of this. It's nice, smells nice and I like the little beads.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2007 6:46:00 AM More reviews by jomia23

Nice general soap, I'd imagine, for people with normal skin. Has a nice smell, foams well and tingles slightly. No irritation and all my makeup came off. I have sensitve, acne-prone skin and I didn't break out after using this. I'd really recommend for someone who doesn't wear a lot of makeup and doesn't want any harsh chem's like triclosan or salicylic acid.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2007 6:30:00 PM More reviews by CoconutBreeze

I received a free sample of this in the Clean and Clear Persegel product. I got a small sample bottle to try, and am almost out of it already. I will say that I don't think I will purchase a larger bottle, because to me, it just didnt do what I expected it to do. I loved the smell and the little beads, but I didnt noticed much of a change with keeping oil away or anything like that. I still had to use powder by the middle of the day after using this product. It did give me a nice pick-me--up, however, is no different then any other facial cleanser out there. The cute green gel is a nice change and fun to use, but the results are just so, so.. I give this a 3.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2007 6:37:00 AM More reviews by lindylu22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this product, it has a nice smell. Nothing very special about it, doesn't dry out my skin, rinses clean, takes off my makeup. I guess it's all you could want in a facial cleanser. I don't know if I will repurchase, nothing against the product by I am a product junkie and as loyalty to myself I have to try a new product as soon as I run out. Hahaha, the facewash is good though.