December 21, 2014 | 956 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Sin Eyeshadow

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2005 4:53:00 PM More reviews by Krazybird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Urban Decay accurately describes Sin as a light shimmering champagne. It is very close to my skintone and makes my eyelids shine with natural champagne luminosity. I think of this e/s as a YLBB (your lids but better) shade. Sin is my HG champagne e/s thanks to its great texture and pigmentation . This also reminds me of MAC Goldenaire pigment and Clinique Lucky Penny e/s but Sin is less pink. My skintone is NC25 leaning neutral, and I have brown hair and brown eyes.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2005 4:54:00 PM More reviews by LunaY

This color is amazing. It looks more pink in the pan that it is on me, so it's kind of a pale pink gold (GGG, brown eyes). I love it as a highlighter, an all over lid color, or packed on the inner third of my eye with a darker gold or rose color on the outside.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2005 4:08:00 AM More reviews by tenderoni

love this color. pinky/peach with just the right amount of gold flecks in it. i use this everyday. =)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2005 6:38:00 PM More reviews by jennifer1014

This is a great neutral shade for everyday. Just keep it to a minimum as it can be a bit shiny for some. UD has great pigment and is reasonable when it comes to $$$. Can't find sin at your local beauty counter no problem, ask for kitten from Stila. They are basically identical.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2005 5:13:00 PM More reviews by CarlaN

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I LIKE this! Urban Decay is not exactly famous for neutral eyeshadow colors, but Sin is a good one from them!
I must say that as a Christian, I hate the name but love the eyeshadow. And, yes, that was a joke.
Sin is a light-to-medium pinky/peachy champagne color with rich pigmentation, smooth texture, and nice shimmer (no glitter). It is a little deeper than I expected, but its still pale enough to make a great highlighter for browbones and inner corners of eyes.
Im very pleased with this shadow; its one of those neutral-but-not-boring shades that are so versatile.
I think it will look good with just about any other color, especially with browns.
Im cool-toned, but I think the subtle peachy tones in this one will please warm-toned ladies, as well.
I expect this to be a staple item that I will buy repeatedly.

8 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2005 11:24:00 AM More reviews by sheisontherun

A lovely shadow, but unfortunately, it isn't very unique. This looks nearly identical to MAC's Naked Lunch, both in the pan and once applied. Sin has slightly more frost and that's the only difference on my skin. For me, I can't justify owning both and I prefer the texture of MAC. If you don't already own a shimmery neutral champagne though, by all means, give this a shot.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2005 11:01:00 AM More reviews by ameliab86

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using this eyeshadow since the days of Urban's metal pots and still love it. It's an awesome neutral color and it goes with everything (my favorites to add to it are MAC's Mulch and Clinique's Foxy). The beautiful frosty champagne color isn't too gaudy and I always get compliments when I wear this. It's definitely a staple in my makeup collection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2005 10:53:00 PM More reviews by road

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Sin is not quite as bright and shiny as Stila Kitten but comes close. I think this is a great eyeshadow but I love and use Kitten more.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2005 8:26:00 PM More reviews by jostrows

I love this shadow!!! Highly pigmented and looks great with just about anything, good for day or night. Color is a neutral beige shimmer. I will definitely repurchase! This is my favorite eyeshadow that I own!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2005 4:17:00 PM More reviews by violetlily690

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Sin is the perfect shimmery and neutral champange color. It looks gorgeous as a wash or base color. On me (NW20) it adds a beautiful shimmer that looks great with just about everything. I highly recommend this shadow to anyone and everyone.