September 23, 2014 | 1480 users online

Scrubs - Clean & Clear - blackhead eraser scrub

rated 3 of 5 on 5/23/2004 1:00:00 AM More reviews by tracy73

It can give me fresh feeling but the particles are too rough.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2004 5:02:00 PM More reviews by PaintedSophisticate

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this! I can't say enough about it. I have been telling all my friends about it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2004 1:46:00 AM More reviews by laura_r

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I seem to be in the minority here because I love this product! I have pretty dry acne-prone skin. Because of my dry skin I sometimes get lots of flakes on my chin, and I find that it works best to exfoliate them manually then moisturize heavily to make sure they don't come back. This scrub works great for getting rid of my flakies. I think it's unique because its exfoliating beads in acne treatment but they are cushioned in a very moisturizing creamy base. So I can exfoliate without totally drying out my dry skin. I use this a few times a week and it really gets rid of any buildup that I have on my skin. I LOVE to use this at night then slather on burt's bees marshmallow cream. It feels so good going on after this scrub and I wake up with glowing skin in the morning.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/22/2004 1:09:00 AM More reviews by achat

awfully drying and does not clean face well. broke me out.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/21/2004 4:50:00 PM More reviews by msteven388

Doesn't do much either way.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2004 8:45:00 PM More reviews by rubykris

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Cleans decently, yes, but if you are expecting exfoliation, you might be disappointed. There are far too few of those little blue balls to exfoliate properly, unless you rub for a lo-hoooong time. Picture a pool table with 10 billiard balls zinging around. How long will it take for every square centimeter of the table to be touched at least once by a ball? I rest my case. Oh, and while you're washing, the number of little blue balls will drop considerably as they lodge themselves in your hairline, eyelashes, and even (yuck) up your nose! You'll be scratching them from your hairline the rest of the day. I get better cleansing and exfoliation (not to mention makeup removal) with a nubbly washcloth and good old Cetaphil.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2004 12:16:00 AM More reviews by bones_skin_n_harmony

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This was a waste of my time and gas money! It did nothing for my blackheads and only seem to make the skin around it more sensitive. Too much benzyol!! I am still on the hunt for a better scrub that can get rid of my blackheads.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2004 12:25:00 PM More reviews by mumu81202

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was on a quest to find a cheaper alternative for my beloved Benefit Pineapple scrub, when I came across this. I bought it entirely because it was the only facial scrub at CVS that had jojoba in it. But when I bought it home and put it to work, I was disappointed. The bead in this are tiny grains of wax, which exfoliate my cheeks ok, but scatter and disappear on my forehead, and work themselves into my hairline and eyebrows (no matter how hard I try to keep them away). And, unfortunately for me, it has over-drying salicylic acid in it, which tends to make me need to slough off more skin. So, it's not a good substitute for my Pineapple scrub, but it's a decent one for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2004 10:58:00 AM More reviews by Carrie4970

I really like this product. It is gental enough to use every day However I use it once a day. It exfoliates the dead skin and removes the loosened blackheads.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2004 6:16:00 PM More reviews by kookykitty

I quite like this scrub. It does a good job at exfoliating and fights acne at the same time. It doesn't cause me to breakout and doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or tight afterwards. I don't like the way the little blue scrubbing balls get caught in my hair, ears, nose, face...it doesn't seem to rinse off easily either. But, all in all, a good product for a cheap price.